Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site  (Read 14447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:10:37 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 08:51:20 AM by Nomad88

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:16:16 PM

one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:00:15 AM

one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not planning to create a rotator at the moment. I check my list everyday and make some changes often. Doing the same changes in a rotator could consume more time. I also believe that using a list can give users more control sometimes. I hope more Xapo faucet users can use and appreciate my list in the future. Because i am working hard to keep it always up-to-date.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:18:39 PM

The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Tektite

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:22:19 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 09:21:13 PM by Nomad88

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.

Anti-bot links are not a replacement for captcha, they are extra precaution for bot attacks. There might be some that are easy to click, but most of them are time consuming and difficult. Besides, some faucet owners hiding these links behind adds. I simply don`t like anti-bot links and i don`t use faucets with such a system. No faucet on my list has anti-bot links.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:46:47 PM

The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

rahmawati6718

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:02:38 PM

good luck mate. I would like to use this faucet,
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:01:12 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Except "BITXAPO CRYPTOCOIN FAUCET" which has been empty for some time. I am going to wait little more to see if owner will refill it. If not, i will remove it soon. There shouldn`t be any issue with the rest. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. Good luck!

CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 12:43:29 AM

Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:29:08 PM

Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!

Thank you for the nice comment. Your faucets/games are nice and paying instantly. Especially the idea of VidyBit is really cool. Good luck with your projects.

P.S; The list is updated. There is a new faucet (afreebitcoin) added on the list. It is paying every 15 minutes and prize is between 200 - 1000

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.

Thank you for letting me know mate. I will check it out and try to make more user friendly background color. Perhaps i can change the text size and make it bigger.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:06:47 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 09:46:02 PM

I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:57:06 AM

The list is updated. I have removed Biteller and added Ganabits. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:46:38 AM

Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:22:22 PM

Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P.s; I have changed the text size to a bigger format. I had a feeling that it was a bit small. I think it looks a lot better now. The list is checked. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: