Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darknet DNET Masternode VPS support MP-Hosting now taking DNET as payment.  (Read 18795 times)
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

Updated all my masternodes.
Today all my MN's have status 'MISSING'.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:33:54 AM

HI have you tried starting them again ?

thanks
Paul
boy2k

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:08:24 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to pjcltd for the setup support and also these easy update guides!
made my life a whole lot easier Smiley

100% uptime on my nodes so far!
kokokoin

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:28:48 PM

HI have you tried starting them again ?

thanks
Paul

Sure. I restarted all of them. After they were 'MISSING' i restarted again. And after a while their staus is 'EXPIRED'.
kokokoin

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

And now they are missing again.
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 01:57:35 PM

very strange

can you open a support ticket on mp-hosting
and ill look at the logs
kokokoin

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:09:23 PM

very strange

can you open a support ticket on mp-hosting
and ill look at the logs

Done.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:19:51 PM

Could you make more DNET masternode hosting available? I want to make a few more.  Smiley

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:51:35 PM

Could you make more DNET masternode hosting available? I want to make a few more.  Smiley

16 more there now
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:54:29 PM

HI Guys

im looking for pre-orders  for the next server 
this one will be based in Canada

Im not asking for any payment upfront (i would not do that)
post on here with how many you want or send me a PM

Just trying to get a feeling on how many im going to need  in the next 7 days

thanks
Paul
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:30:15 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 12:26:44 PM by jakiman

I'll be ordering 3 for now. Maybe 5 more in about a week if all goes well with my trading. Wink

Edit:

I just ordered 3 and see 2 of them have the same IP address... (151.xx.x.243)
Also, I cannot login to the one ending with 244. (with default password or what I changed it to)
So yeah, I have issues with all of servers that got created today. Could you please take a look?
I was hoping to have them all setup few hours back...  Sad

Also, do the new masternodes (ones ordered today) have 1.0.2.0 wallet pre-installed?

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:48:21 AM

hi paul

how about services already paid over April 1. (i don't have a problem to pay the additional fee) ?
since i'm away on april 1. i want to be sure my masternodes will not stop working becauses of a missing fee.

2. question:
is there a possibility to re-pay/renew all of my services in one process in advance?

i want to renew all my services by the end of march for 1 - 3 months (not sure yet). you can set the same day for renewal on any of my services (current from 11. - 15.) and i suggest day 11. i don't mind if i loose some time for services bought btw. 12 - 15 march and i think it is easier for you.

atm i don't see a possibility to already renew my services in advance and the "mass payment" section shows the amount of 0.

i'm asking this here cuz i guess other users want to know this too.

Cheers and thanks for all of your efforts

Mo
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 08:33:58 AM

I'll be ordering 3 for now. Maybe 5 more in about a week if all goes well with my trading. Wink

Edit:

I just ordered 3 and see 2 of them have the same IP address... (151.xx.x.243)
Also, I cannot login to the one ending with 244. (with default password or what I changed it to)
So yeah, I have issues with all of servers that got created today. Could you please take a look?
I was hoping to have them all setup few hours back...  Sad

Also, do the new masternodes (ones ordered today) have 1.0.2.0 wallet pre-installed?

all fixed for you
at the moment they still have 1.0.1.0 installed you will need to upgrade  them

i will redo the main template today on the new servers  in Canada

thanks
Paul
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 08:38:03 AM

hi paul

how about services already paid over April 1. (i don't have a problem to pay the additional fee) ?
since i'm away on april 1. i want to be sure my masternodes will not stop working becauses of a missing fee.

2. question:
is there a possibility to re-pay/renew all of my services in one process in advance?

i want to renew all my services by the end of march for 1 - 3 months (not sure yet). you can set the same day for renewal on any of my services (current from 11. - 15.) and i suggest day 11. i don't mind if i loose some time for services bought btw. 12 - 15 march and i think it is easier for you.

atm i don't see a possibility to already renew my services in advance and the "mass payment" section shows the amount of 0.

i'm asking this here cuz i guess other users want to know this too.

Cheers and thanks for all of your efforts

Mo
[/quote

HI
ok i have looked at the accounts system and you can load up your account with credit
just let me know how much and i will get the system to do a invoice for you
You will still have to ay the invoice in the same way but it will show on your account as

CREDIT

any invoices that get generated after the credit is on your account will be paid out of that 
you will be able to look at your account and see how much credit is left at any time.

All you need to do is open a support ticket and ask for a invoice for account credit and il will set it up for you.

Thanks
Paul
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

ok ty
not sure if i understand all right:

this works like a prepaid system? i open a ticket and tell you how much i like to pay in advance (lets say 0.3 btc).
you send me a invoice about the 0.3 btc. after my payment u automatically use the credt for any renewal fees that are due until the credit is empty.

so i only have to stay sure that there is some credit in my account as long i ilke to use the services right?
i don't have to manually extend my services or do anything else? that would be cool & prefect for me!

sorry for me english  Tongue

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 09:01:31 AM

ok ty

this works like a prepaid system? i open a ticket and tell you how much i like to pay in advance (lets say 0.3 btc).
you send me a invoice about the 0.3 btc. after my payment u automatically use the credt for any renewal fees that are due until the credit is empty.

so i only have to stay sure that there is some credit in my account as long i ilke to use the services right?
i don't have to manually extend my services or do anything else? that would be cool & prefect for me!

Hi yes thats right 
if your account runs out of credit then you will get a invoice asking for what outstanding

and you typing is fine LOL

thanks
Paul
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:08:55 AM

ok ty

Hi yes thats right  
if your account runs out of credit then you will get a invoice asking for what outstanding

thanks
Paul

ok cool will contact you before march ends and will use this prepaid option.

one suggestion for the future:
enable a e-mail warning (maybe optional) if the credits goes down to a certain level.

because i run a it company i sometimes almost "lose my mind" and forget things running in the background  Lips sealed
i'm sure u know this problem ...
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 09:20:59 AM

ok ty

Hi yes thats right  

thanks
Paul

ok cool will contact you before march ends and will use this prepaid option.

one suggestion for the future:
enable a e-mail warning (maybe optional) if the credits goes down to a certain level.

because i run a it company i sometimes almost "lose my mind" and forget things running in the background  Lips sealed
i'm sure u know this problem ...

well when you get your invoices it will say if its been paid  in big Green letters  LOL
but ill see what i can do

thanks
Paul
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:50:51 PM

Login to Proxmox Host failed

getting that error on all me nodes and is not showing login details
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary