Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darknet DNET Masternode VPS support MP-Hosting now taking DNET as payment.  (Read 18795 times)
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 07:33:59 PM

Please, include a darknet-update-blockchain.sh in your scrypt list to avoid us to sync the complete blockchain everytime that this kind of shit happens. Your server are horrible slow updating, and I can't stay half an hour waiting for the sync. These problems make me lost money and a lot of time.

HI
ok what script are you talking about ?
when the coin was having issues we was ALL advised  to sync from the start  
if we did not do that  we would have problems

If you have an issue with any of my servers  open a support ticket with the ip range you are having issues  with and i will have a a look at the server

Im going through an upgrade process on ALL my servers  they are all going to SSD

thanks
Paul

the problem is everytime the vps's are restarted (yesterday almost all of my mn's were restarted) we have to resync from scratch because the chain is corrupted.
i guess berron expects a script so everytime our vps's are restarted out of the blue like yesterday the corrupted chain will automatically be replaced.

I have to admit some servers are realy slow sometimes. i hope it will be better with ssd, but i guess we have to resync again after that  Tongue

Exactly, you told it much better than me.

Paul, I restarted the MN's when the update happened. If I remember correctly I did it about ten times before the devs were finally able to fix everything. I helped trying to install the new version of the wallet everytime it was changed as soon as I could and informing about the results. And of course, that was not your responsibility at all, and I think no one told anything in this thread during those days. But there has been in these months a lot of server restarting, due changes in configuration, external attacks and so on. And avoid that is your responsibility as to have a strong pass to my servers is mine.

Sorry, Paul, but if things don't start to change, I will migrate all my MN's to vultr once the contracted time expires. I have one there during two months, and yes, I had to do all the config work and in that moment it was really expensive compared to yours. But the MN's didn't fail a day in those two months. It's frustrating to have to redo all once and once again. As I told you, I'm losing time and money everytime this happens. Don't take this as any kind of personal attack, simply the quality of the contracted service is less than expected lately. Hope you being able to sort all the things out, but in other case, I will have to abandone your servers. In only some days reward is going to decrease and we will have lost a good amount of DNET in this period. And I only have half docen of MN's. People with a lot of them has the right to be really upset wtih this.

Ah, I will not create a ticket again for this, I have problems in nodes in the same ip ranges than others, so put another ticket in the queue would not help to any of us.

Salute
Ok new server ordered  with ssd drives  and more ram
Build will start in the morning
I will let you know when I'll start transferring vps's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:48:52 PM

Please, include a darknet-update-blockchain.sh in your scrypt list to avoid us to sync the complete blockchain everytime that this kind of shit happens. Your server are horrible slow updating, and I can't stay half an hour waiting for the sync. These problems make me lost money and a lot of time.

HI

If you have an issue with any of my servers  open a support ticket with the ip range you are having issues  with and i will have a a look at the server

Im going through an upgrade process on ALL my servers  they are all going to SSD

thanks
Paul

the problem is everytime the vps's are restarted (yesterday almost all of my mn's were restarted) we have to resync from scratch because the chain is corrupted.
i guess berron expects a script so everytime our vps's are restarted out of the blue like yesterday the corrupted chain will automatically be replaced.

I have to admit some servers are realy slow sometimes. i hope it will be better with ssd, but i guess we have to resync again after that  Tongue

Paul, I restarted the MN's when the update happened. If I remember correctly I did it about ten times before the devs were finally able to fix everything. I helped trying to install the new version of the wallet everytime it was changed as soon as I could and informing about the results. And of course, that was not your responsibility at all, and I think no one told anything in this thread during those days. But there has been in these months a lot of server restarting, due changes in configuration, external attacks and so on. And avoid that is your responsibility as to have a strong pass to my servers is mine.

Sorry, Paul, but if things don't start to change, I will migrate all my MN's to vultr once the contracted time expires. I have one there during two months, and yes, I had to do all the config work and in that moment it was really expensive compared to yours. But the MN's didn't fail a day in those two months. It's frustrating to have to redo all once and once again. As I told you, I'm losing time and money everytime this happens. Don't take this as any kind of personal attack, simply the quality of the contracted service is less than expected lately. Hope you being able to sort all the things out, but in other case, I will have to abandone your servers. In only some days reward is going to decrease and we will have lost a good amount of DNET in this period. And I only have half docen of MN's. People with a lot of them has the right to be really upset wtih this.

Ah, I will not create a ticket again for this, I have problems in nodes in the same ip ranges than others, so put another ticket in the queue would not help to any of us.

Salute

Are you migrating all those ip ranges that keep crashin/corrupting/restarting whatever it's doing?

Is it just a dodgy server or is something malicious going on?
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 07:55:58 PM

HI

thanks
Paul

Salute

Are you migrating all those ip ranges that keep crashin/corrupting/restarting whatever it's doing?

Is it just a dodgy server or is something malicious going on?

To be totally honest
I'm not sure
The attack is still going on
Someone is targeting the main server ip
By me replacing the server that will stop
Also I will update the blockchain on all the vps's as they transfer

Thanks
Paul
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:05:00 PM

I've got all the masternodes that got affected back up and running now.

borris123

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:29:18 AM

whens server update? dont want to be changing masternodes over and enabling them to find have to do it all again. the enabling takes the piss.

really hope masternode start-missing is fixed in this new wallet update.
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 10:34:19 AM

whens server update? dont want to be changing masternodes over and enabling them to find have to do it all again. the enabling takes the piss.

really hope masternode start-missing is fixed in this new wallet update.

New server is built
im just lookng at the ip ranges to move over first
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:24:26 AM

Hey! I just discovered this post. It sound really great. How much does it cost in DNET? I didn't find it in the OP. thanks in advance.
Hi
I'm not at home to give you the exact amount but what ever $ rate is in DNET

thanks
Paul

Okay nice. What's your reference price for Dnet in $, please?

Hi ok
if you want to pay for my hosting charges  in DNET this is how you do it

First ALL payments  MUST be sent to this address  and no other address DEawqqHYU4U27KKppGjNygSTRkQrdnHctM

this is how you work out what to send in DNET

i use http://coinmill.com/BTC_USD.html to get the USD / BTC price 

Goto BITTREX
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DNET

get the ASK price  = 0.00000697
Get the BID price  = 0.00000661
take the BID price from the ASK price 

0.00000697 - 0.00000661 = 0.00000036 / 2 = 0.00000018
0.00000661 + 0.00000018 = 0.00000679

if your invoice is for $10.00 then that .02 BTC 

so .02 / 0.00000679 = 2945.50810015 DNET to send to the above address

you then send the DNET TXid with the invoice No. you are paying to me in a support ticket or a PM on here  and ill do the rest

IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IN SENDING THE COINS TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS  THATS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN.

Hope that all clear. If not ask away

these prices  are correct at time of this post 

Thanks
Paul

Nice thank you very much for your answer. I will think about it and keep you informed. Thanks for providing this awesome service to the darknet community.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:20:27 AM

Hi Paul,

All the MN's seems to be working right now quite well, I don't know if you have done any king of changes but they seem to work, thanks.

If anyone is interested on updating their MN's to v2.1.2.2 version and while Paul prepare the scrypt here goes the instruction list. If your MN is working fine and you only want to update it use this command list:

cd
./darknet-cli stop
rm darknetd
rm darknet-cli
wget https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v2.1.2.2/darknet-cli
wget https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v2.1.2.2/darknetd
chmod +x darknet*
./darknetd
sleep 30
./darknet-cli getinfo

and if you have a corrupted, stucked or similar blockchain use this:

cd
./darknet-cli stop
rm darknetd
rm darknet-cli
cd .darknet
rm -R blocks   chainstate  db.log   fee_estimates.dat  mncache.dat   peers.dat mnpayments.dat debug.log budget.dat backups  darknetd.pid  database
rm blockchain.tar.gz
wget http://149.56.154.83/blockchain.tar.gz
tar -xvf blockchain.tar.gz
rm blockchain.tar.gz
cd
wget https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v2.1.2.2/darknet-cli
wget https://github.com/Darknet-Crypto/Darknet/releases/download/v2.1.2.2/darknetd
chmod +x darknet*
./darknetd
sleep 30
./darknet-cli getinfo

Some people has found problems restarting the MN's from the controller wallet, controller wallet shows the MN's as ENABLED but when you enter in the MN and type

./darknet-cli masternode status

you found the message "Hot masternode waiting for remote activation". Jakiman found the solution stopping and starting again the daemon. And I find that it you make it very fast it doesn't work. So in that case you have to do:

./darknet-cli stop
sleep 15
./darknetd
./darknet-cli get-info

And restart the MN's from the controller wallet. I have found some problems also using start-all instead of start-alias to restart them, but I think this is not a general problem.

If anyone find any kind of mistake, please tell.

Hope this helps.

Edited for typos and small corrections in code.

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
berron

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:32:06 AM

Jakiman has just announced that new version to correct some problems syncing from scrach and other minor changes has been launched as I was writing my post. To use new version instead v2.1.2.2 simply change these two code lines:

for these

Notice that the version number has changed.

Salute

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 07:41:38 AM

Hi Barron
I have been working on the servers
But
Please don't use compiled files from any one but the ones I provide
I have posted in the past about this
I build them for the masternodes on a masternode
And they should be the only ones you use on my servers.

Thanks for the scripts though

Thanks
Paul
berron

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:05:49 AM

Ok, Paul, will do. Sorry.

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Hi ok to update your VPS that is hosted at MP-Hosting

THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON MP-HOSTING SERVERS

THIS WILL UPGRADE YOUR DARKNET TO 2.0.1.0.2.0.3

This WILL NOT reset the blockchain

do the foloowing

1 log onto your VPS

Code:
cd

First we need to delete the old update scrypt

Code:
rm darknet-update.sh 

then type

Code:
wget http://164.132.143.5/darknet-update.sh

you will see this on screen

Connecting to 164.132.143.5:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 514 [text/x-sh]
Saving to: 'darknet-update.sh'

100%[======================================>] 514         --.-K/s   in 0s

2016-03-17 09:54:31 (131 MB/s) - 'darknet-update.sh' saved [514/514]
[/quote]

next type this

Code:
 sh ./darknet-update.sh

you will see

Stopping darknet
DarkNet server stopping
Removing old Version
Downloading new version
--2016-03-17 09:54:42--  http://0.0.0.0/darknet-cli
Length: 608904 (595K)
Saving to: 'darknet-cli'

100%[======================================>] 608,904     --.-K/s   in 0.003s

2016-03-17 09:54:42 (201 MB/s) - 'darknet-cli' saved [608904/608904]

--2016-03-17 09:54:42--  http://0.0.0.0/darknet-tx
Length: 1175968 (1.1M)
Saving to: 'darknet-tx'

100%[======================================>] 1,175,968   --.-K/s   in 0.006s

2016-03-17 09:54:42 (195 MB/s) - 'darknet-tx' saved [1175968/1175968]

--2016-03-17 09:54:42--  http://0.0.0.0/darknetd
Length: 5805536 (5.5M)
Saving to: 'darknetd'

100%[======================================>] 5,805,536   --.-K/s   in 0.03s

2016-03-17 09:54:42 (214 MB/s) - 'darknetd' saved [5805536/5805536]

setting permissions
Starting Darket damon
DarkNet server starting
Starting Masternode

./darknet-cli getinfo
{
    "version" : 2010203,
    "protocolversion" : 70701,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "obfuscation_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 292180,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 108933.00935907,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1471968023,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}

Upodate now Done

You will now need to go to your controller wallet and start the masternodes

any problems let me know

thanks
Paul

borris123

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:52:05 AM

Safe to update? Will they need starting with controller again?
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:09:36 AM

Safe to update? Will they need starting with controller again?

Yes you can update as its just a quick update no need to start in the wallet again

thanks
Paul
borris123

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:45:45 PM

ticket #868450 ty
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:56:30 AM

10 of my vps have been restarted about 2 hrs ago and the nodes where missing
all with ip 164.132.143.xy

seems to work again now but i have to wait 24-48 until for next payouts because i had to start the nodes with controller wallet again

can you please check what happend - thanks
berron

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

10 of my vps have been restarted about 2 hrs ago and the nodes where missing
all with ip 164.132.143.xy

seems to work again now but i have to wait 24-48 until for next payouts because i had to start the nodes with controller wallet again

can you please check what happend - thanks

Something similar in my node in 192.99.217.xy. When I have checked it, MN was stopped and blockchain corrupted. I'm resyncing it to see if it starts to work again.

Salute

berron

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:21:28 PM

Both of my MN's in 192.99.217 has finally fallen. First of all as I told in the previous post due to corrupted blockchain, and the other one stucked in block 319325. I have already recovered first of it, and now I'm recovering the second one from scratch.

Just for your info, Paul.

Salute

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:31:12 PM

At least 30% of my masternodes went down or stopped syncing also. Sad

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

At least 30% of my masternodes went down or stopped syncing also. Sad

sounds familiar. i had to resynch 3 of 10 nodes after the restart.
i guess we have a ~30% chance of a corrupted blockchain if a unexpected vps restart happens  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: