Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH DUMP IS ON HOLY SHIT  (Read 3163 times)
watashi-kokoto (OP)

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

100 million $ out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:59:31 PM

Lucky me I didn't buy some yesterday was thinking about buying small amount of ETH.
Sukovsky

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:00:17 PM

Wow that was totally unexpected! Ah well, we'll have a new paradigm next month.
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

It's actually just a dapp algorithm called BIGO and it is working exactly as the IPO intended - Bitcoins In Garbage Out

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
watashi-kokoto (OP)

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:01:41 PM

I was just started getting used to almost Bitcoin-sized ethereum.

But.

Oh well...
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:34:58 PM

I think with several other coins adopting the smart contract as a feature, there will a glut of rapidly inflating coins looking for buyers soon, unless they can actually make dapps that are useful and adopted... it is yet to be seen, but keep an eye on developers to see which platform is best to develop for as this is where the real growth will be. So far ethereum is underwhelming. It is possible it all falls back to Bitcoin in the end, as without merit from successful dapps, the recent level of interest is going to disappear quickly.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:46:23 PM

i had some big buy orders set on a lower than market price the other day and i was planning on buying but after seeing how the market is acting i said to myself this is getting to risky to day-trade anymore so i canceled them before i went to sleep.

it was a good right after all, so much little profit made each day Cheesy

--looking for signature--
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:53:53 PM

i had some big buy orders set on a lower than market price the other day and i was planning on buying but after seeing how the market is acting i said to myself this is getting to risky to day-trade anymore so i canceled them before i went to sleep.

ETH is contributing the cryptos and so it helped bitcoin as well.
ETH fans should buy more when it gets cheaper actually. This is going to help ETH's economy sort of what happen to bitcoin, its normal that prices down but this however is if they all are still not dropping everything.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

Ethereum is being dumped, so idk why people still keep investing in altcoins it seems like very altcoin fails and is just a hype and just get being pupmed and dumped. I don't get it anymore, it is so confusing, why can't just one coin be stable and not crash? People lost their trust into the coin?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
iliasyaco

Activity: 457
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:59:53 PM

XCP is the next ETH, mark my words
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:02:26 PM

There it goes so much fot the hype these past few day,another fail attempt to bring down bitcoin.
Good luck to eth lovers out there hope you enjoy your ride.
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:19:10 PM

The bagholders were watching, they were waiting. Patiently, they plan their next move...  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x2910543af39aba0cd09dbb2d50200b3e800a63d2&sort=value&order=desc
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:20:32 PM

ETH is contributing the cryptos and so it helped bitcoin as well.
ETH fans should buy more when it gets cheaper actually. This is going to help ETH's economy sort of what happen to bitcoin, its normal that prices down but this however is if they all are still not dropping everything.

As a trader I am interested in making money. This is not a good time to buy Ether, I would not touch it again unless a new all time high is made. Unless that happens what we have here is one more altcoin pump and dump.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:23:02 PM

XCP is the next ETH, mark my words
XCP already had it's pump and dump a while back. Wonder if there's enough fresh meat in the scene for it to happen again? Cheesy

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

I just saw. Can't say it was a shock, as some of the biggies that got pumped recently have been hit harder: Factom & Maidsafe, for two. Some of the money has gone into Counterparty, Digibytes and Vcash - but I suspect that a lot of Bitcoin has been pulled off the table.

Bull markets come in waves; that's the way markets are.

As for ETH, it's fair to say that its (wide) trading range has been broken to the downside. How far? That depends upon the ETH permabulls, really. When are enough of them going to step up and buy?

Just to let everyone know, FCT has had it much harder: it's dropped close to 50% from its ATH.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:36:20 PM

As I said, it started on the Pi Day March 13/14 as predicted and it was still an illusion, but now it is becoming more apparently (yet many will fail to sell because they are still stuck in the delusion):

Myself, I think that Etherium has some ways to go

The illusion of the dip which is actually a crash enveloping as you described, even has you fooled.

There aren't many pumpers. There is stoat posting from numerous accounts he purchased. Minecache is stoat.

Then there are the rest of you, who hanging on for it to go higher before you sell. Which is exactly the top of a bubble when you all can't buy any more because you are all-in.

There won't be new millionaires announced and a long drawn out bubble as for Bitcoin in 2013 (there isn't that much money being actually injected, rather just insiders buying from themselves). This will be a short-lived pump because it has no fundamental support. Just a bunch idiots calmly thinking they won't be the last man out the door, when 1000 to 10,000 speculators fight their way through one exit.

I suppose the upcoming implosion of ETH will clean out the altcoin sector, because very few will have the remaining money and nerve to buy any risky altcoins. And yeah I know ETH isn't risky at all.  Roll Eyes

A major new release of Ethereum is scheduled for Pi Day, Monday 14th March 2016. What effect will this Homestead release have on the Ethereum price indices?

And ETH declined 10%. Buy the hyped rumor, sell the underwhelming news.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/market-talk/market-talk-pi-day-march-14th-2016/

Also read from this following post forward in the Ethereum Paradox thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361602.msg14219579#msg14219579

mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

Time to buy ETH   Wink
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:39:38 PM

Time to buy ETH   Wink

stoat how many accounts do you control on this forum?

vlad12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:43:51 PM

Time to buy ETH   Wink

The amount of delusion in these forums is itself at an ATH.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:44:34 PM

Time to buy ETH   Wink
Lol, u tell me to buy it so u can sell it and u make profit.
I bet you login to all your accounts and try to hype to hype ethereum, which will fail.

I am sorry, but the game is over.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: