Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006425 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:20:19 AM

Okay, who's gonna buy me a beer coffee (beer makes me wet the bed) if I provide the real name of Mullick?

Please, don't everybody answer at once, mmmkay? One simple commitment would suffice because I'm dyin' to tell you.  Grin Grin Grin

Consider it a Christmas present from Saint NickWink

What, not even for a cup of coffee? After all the work I've put into this search, nada? Geez!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:31:12 AM

Okay, who's gonna buy me a beer coffee (beer makes me wet the bed) if I provide the real name of Mullick?

Please, don't everybody answer at once, mmmkay? One simple commitment would suffice because I'm dyin' to tell you.  Grin Grin Grin

Consider it a Christmas present from Saint NickWink

What, not even for a cup of coffee? After all the work I've put into this search, nada? Geez!
Heers a beer for you 🍺

Cheers for a job well done. 🍻
What is next on your agenda? Finding out who santa claus really is   Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:37:03 AM

Consider it a Christmas present from Saint Nick.  Wink

Heers a beer for you 🍺

Cheers for a job well done. 🍻
What is next on your agenda? Finding out who santa claus really is   Wink

Ask for coffee, but dude gives me a beer knowing that I'll wet the bed after one sip. HAHAHA

Post forthcoming in a minute or two.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:40:16 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 04:51:13 AM by Spoetnik

well Gleb jeez.. i say again Your a BEAST !  Grin

i have a multi TIERED response ..get it ? like how they like 'tiers' so much LOL HA !!

shit where do i start ?

i'd help but i have been busy sort of so sorry i could not help on your 'dockets' link etc.
maybe MikePark can help you since he has claimed to have been scouring the web for my private info ?
and some how found a comment from 2013 i made on a chatbox he claims etc..  Roll Eyes

anyway nobody is going to deny the JShock link.
and i will remind all of you in this Troll's glee to lip me off he outed himself on the previous page..
The account here created just to come on this topic to doxx me was none other than JShock himself.
Both on this topic in the last couple pages have said they have 2 kids and live in Texas and are doing this stuff
and use Cryptsy of course.. there will be no person on earth who doesn't believe these links..
i'd say it's a cut and dry sealed case here.. done !

So what ?
Well it shows the level of class this business has.
I had posted some stories about Cryptsy on this topic.
Then a Troll created an account to pop up here and 'Shock' me by using the name i registered at Cryptsy with.
He then made an off hand remark about me not using Cryptsy for more than a year which is rather telling also.

So we have their high up guy head of customer service Manager and long time chat box moderator.
Claiming to have been sneaking around the web trying to dig up info on me while he runs here making accounts
to troll on people with what he thinks is my real name.. AHHHHHHHHH CUSTOMER SERVICE AT IT'S FINEST
R to the O to the F the mutha fuckin' L

Feelin' cocky and safe and secure over there guys reading this ? HA HAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA H
I can just picture all the guys out there who got verified with Cryptsy right now shitting after seeing JShock pull that stunt.
I also bet even the nastiest of cyber criminals out there who may have been using Cryptsy to launder coins
would now be cringing thinking, ohh fuck i am OUT of there !

Hey JShock i know you have a big mouth and you think your a big shot but do remember i don't scare easily
so let's just get his out of the way.. You have something to prove coming here with my Doxx'd info ?
Care to explain why you just made that account (Trolling obviously)
Anything more you want to add to this topic ?
I say that because you *could* have used your Cryptsy Admin panel access to find out
what is going on with people's missing coins and actually come back here and provided some
"Cryptsy Customer Service Management" to tell guys what is going on rather than... well..
Trolling with a dummy account like a coward.

I actually love guys like that they think they are bad ass's and strut around all tough.
JShock want to see Bad Ass ? Your looking at 'em  Cool

Whether it's having the world best cyber criminals as 20 year best friends of mine
or me chasing 550 pound bears through the woods a couple months back
or me one punch knocking out some cocky punk bitch i AM the fucking tough guy you stupid piece of shit hick.
And you may notice when i posted that picture like 2 years ago i also said some other stuff too
like i have a family member that has a bike and wears a patch.

Wanna come to 'MY' town fuckers ? roll into K-Town and see what ya get punk LOL
I will personally knock that cowboy hat off your head sweet heart. Smiley

And Mullick knows i have his real name i have his private email address too
but since i have been trying to take it easy on these Cryptsy guys i have not bothered to dig for info on them.
Maybe i should if their moderator JShock who banned me for a year over there is doxxing me here
And Mullick is letting him playing dumb.

I don't take shit from no one.. never have.
Whether it's a cyber bully, a cocky bitch on the street or even a bear LOL
I had 5 bear encounters recently when out camping and when i kept telling my stories around town
everyone was 'shocked' when i said i chased the bears away.. they said i was Crazy.
YUP, i am !
One bear was 250 and the other was 550. the size of a small car almost.
And they went running scared LOL
So ?
Your gonna have to do a lot more than try and doxx me Texas hick hahaha
Want me to scare you ?
Let's start by having you google search Sputnik + Ubuntu Hack
then i will tell you some stories about the FBI + hackers on CNN news..

I have friends who make big corporations get on their knee's !
I still have a world famous web site (top 10 Alexa rank) dump of CC numbers my friend grabbed for the fun of it.
You picked the wrong guy to fuck with considering your running public web sites morons.
You piss me off and i will make you feel the consequences.

PRO TIP:
Know who the hell your dealing with before struttin' around thinking your a big shot.

EDIT:
Gleb: i posted a picture remember ?
It said Cryptsy sucks i wrote with a pen on piece of paper then held it up for the camera..
Well.. in the lower corner i had wrote,
PS: Gleb i owe you a beer.

SO by all means put the steel toe on their necks man LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:42:43 AM

This is very interesting. I've used cryptsy for a long time trading several different altcoins without a problem. Will be interested to hear from cryptsy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:45:03 AM

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/19036/mullick

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=altexplorer.info&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name:ALTEXPLORER.INFO
Domain ID: D50903035-LRMS
Creation Date: 2013-10-26T06:15:32Z
Updated Date: 2015-10-26T22:22:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-10-26T06:15:32Z
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R171-LRMS)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: autoRenewPeriod -- http://www.icann.org/epp#autoRenewPeriod
Registrant ID:CR153433684
Registrant Name:Nicholas Mullesch
Registrant Organization:LNS Electronics
Registrant Street: 1255 Northdale Blvd. Nw
Registrant City:Coon Rapids
Registrant State/Province:Minnesota
Registrant Postal Code:55448
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6512077897
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:nicholas.mullesch@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR153433686
Admin Name:Nicholas Mullesch
Admin Organization:LNS Electronics
Admin Street: 1255 Northdale Blvd. Nw
Admin City:Coon Rapids

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208083455/http://altexplorer.info/?page_id=2#comment-13

http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/dir/+/Mullesch

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-mullesch-46b5a784

Head of IT and Crypto Currency Manager
Project Investors Inc
January 2014 – Present (1 year 11 months)Delray Beach, Florida
Cryptsy.com is an Internet startup operated by Project Investors, Inc. focusing on the exchange of Crypto-Currency commonly known as “BitCoin” and it's derivatives. We currently service more than 200 different types of crypto-currency.

The Cryptsy.com exchange opened on May 20th, 2013 and since then has seen rapid growth in both customer base and trade volume. We currently have over 300k registered users with a volume of over 150k trades per day.

Our Objective:

Provide a safe environment for users to trade crypto-currencies with other users in an efficient and easy to use manner.

Future Objectives:

Cryptsy will in the near future expand further by offering exchanges of fiat currency (USD) directly to crypto-currency, while also maintaining Full Compliance with national and local regulations.

Cryptsy will expand its service offerings for merchants who want to easily accept BitCoin and other crypto-currency payments as an alternative payment method for their ecommerce sales.

Crytpsy will offer direct user-to-user transfers of crypto-currency outside of the normal exchange as well as provide an optional escrow service for direct user to user transactions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:51:56 AM

well Gleb jeez.. i say again Your a BEAST !  Grin

i have a multi TIERED response ..get it ? like how they like 'tiers' so much LOL HA !!

shit where do i start ?

i'd help but i have been busy sort of so sorry i could not help on your 'dockets' link etc.
maybe MikePark can help you since he has claimed to have been scouring the web for my private info ?
and some how found a comment from 2013 i made on a chatbox he claims etc..  Roll Eyes

anyway nobody is going to deny the JShock link.
and i will remind all of you in this Troll's glee to lip me off he outed himself on the previous page..
The account here created just to come on this topic to doxx me was none other than JShock himself.
Both on this topic in the last couple pages have said they have 2 kids and live in Texas and are doing this stuff
and use Cryptsy of course.. there will be no person on earth who doesn't believe these links..
i'd say it's a cut and dry sealed case here.. done !

So what ?
Well it shows the level of class this business has.
I had posted some stories about Cryptsy on this topic.
Then a Troll created an account to pop up here and 'Shock' me by using the name i registered at Cryptsy with.
He then made an off hand remark about me not using Cryptsy for more than a year which is rather telling also.

So we have their high up guy head of customer service Manager and long time chat box moderator.
Claiming to have been sneaking around the web trying to dig up info on me while he runs here making accounts
to troll on people with what he thinks is my real name.. AHHHHHHHHH CUSTOMER SERVICE AT IT'S FINEST
R to the O to the F the mutha fuckin' L

Feelin' cocky and safe and secure over there guys reading this ? HA HAHHHHAHAHAHHAHA H
I can just picture all the guys out there who got verified with Cryptsy right now shitting after seeing JShock pull that stunt.
I also bet even the nastiest of cyber criminals out there who may have been using Cryptsy to launder coins
would now be cringing thinking, ohh fuck i am OUT of there !

Hey JShock i know you have a big mouth and you think your a big shot but do remember i don't scare easily
so let's just get his out of the way.. You have something to prove coming here with my Doxx'd info ?
Care to explain why you just made that account (Trolling obviously)
Anything more you want to add to this topic ?
I say that because you *could* have used your Cryptsy Admin panel access to find out
what is going on with people's missing coins and actually come back here and provided some
"Cryptsy Customer Service Management" to tell guys what is going on rather than... well..
Trolling with a dummy account like a coward.

I actually love guys like that they think they are bad ass's and strut around all tough.
JShock want to see Bad Ass ? Your looking at 'em  Cool

Whether it's having the world best cyber criminals as 20 year best friends of mine
or me chasing 550 pound bears through the woods a couple months back
or me one punch knocking out some cocky punk bitch i AM the fucking tough guy you stupid piece of shit hick.
And you may notice when i posted that picture like 2 years ago i also said some other stuff too
like i have a family member that has a bike and wears a patch.

Wanna come to 'MY' town fuckers ? roll into K-Town and see what ya get punk LOL
I will personally knock that cowboy hat off your head sweet heart. Smiley

And Mullick knows i have his real name i have his private email address too
but since i have been trying to take it easy on these Cryptsy guys i have not bothered to dig for info on them.
Maybe i should if their moderator JShock who banned me for a year over there is doxxing me here
And Mullick is letting him playing dumb.

I don't take shit from no one.. never have.
Whether it's a cyber bully, a cocky bitch on the street or even a bear LOL
I had 5 bear encounters recently when out camping and when i kept telling my stories around town
everyone was 'shocked' when i said i chased the bears away.. they said i was Crazy.
YUP, i am !
One bear was 250 and the other was 550. the size of a small car almost.
And they went running scared LOL
So ?
Your gonna have to do a lot more than try and doxx me Texas hick hahaha
Want me to scare you ?
Let's start by having you google search Sputnik + Ubuntu Hack
then i will tell you some stories about the FBI + hackers on CNN news..

I have friends who make big corporations get on their knee's !
I still have a world famous web site (top 10 Alexa rank) dump of CC numbers my friend grabbed for the fun of it.
You picked the wrong guy to fuck with considering your running public web sites morons.
You piss me off and i will make you feel the consequences.

PRO TIP:
Know who the hell your dealing with before struttin' around thinking your a big shot.

Whatever! 250-550 lb bear? Well, I'm here to prove to you that I've been much closer to a 700 lb bear than anybody else on this forum:

Yes, that's me, and the bear's name was Ginger. Google Ginger the Wrestling Bear.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 05:36:26 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 06:02:25 AM by cyberpinoy

Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucinskas you seem to be very pleased with your ignorant attempts to discredit others, yet you, yourself have still not paid the debt off to the person who paid the 2800 Dollars you STOLE from a new person to the crypto community.

It would be nice if you could grow up, I mean you are what 55+ years old, you have a 2800 dollar debt you owe for money that was paid on your behalf that you STOLE, (which kept your butt out of jail) you seriously have nothing better to do than dig thru the internet looking up other peoples lives trying to discredit them.

I would spend more time trying to figure out how to pay that debt off you owe, I mean seriously how broke are you that you cant garner 2800 bucks worth of BTC in over a year? Maybe try doing some faucets, make a few profitable trades off the earnings from those faucets, and move on from there. Oh wait, you cant, because you dont know how to trade, You dont understand POS coins or altcoins, You dont understand the markets or how exchanges actually work, you dont know how to make a profit at all to be quite HONEST. All you know how to do is discredit good people with promising projects in hopes that everyone will be BTC broke just like your lazy buttox.

You old man are a hypocrite, a looser, true scum of the crypto space, and Bitcointalk and thier admins are no better than you for allowing you to carry on breaking laws, invading peoples privacy and playing the games you play.

And FYI that block explorer you use sucks, its a piece of crap, has incorrect address information, so i can understand why a moron like you uses the info in there as the Crypto bible of information. Better get a new source.

You want the truth about the venerable, trusting, audacious claims made by Bruno the bitcoinless, no faucet doing, cowardly, lying, law breaking, rude, foul mouthed, lying to get ahead Kucinskas, see a real thread that uses real unaltered proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

On cryptsy's behalf, SO far I can attest I had some problems with withdraws, I had to update my tier, let my account clear of any discrepancies and (as of now) I have no problems withdrawing from here now. The bottom line is we cant have our cake and eat it to, if we want to withdraw over 10K a month in crypto or if we want to use the USD markets, we have to get approved. It is that simple.

On a personal note, I dont think a business man of Jshok's stature would waste his time playing the games you guys are accusing him of. You honestly think that man seriously cares about what is said here? Or cares about what goes on in this toxic trap hole of a forum? this forum is no longer helpful to people, its a toxic fume of trolls and liars and scammers, a nice chunk of the vets and trusted feedback users seem to be scammers themselves, who stick together like glue. People like Jshok do not need to defend themselves or get alt accounts like the trolls do in order to try and defend themselves, people who actually have real adult conversations with these gentlemen and talk to them know them better than you give him credit for.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:57:42 AM

awesome picture Gleb !
i know a bit off topic but i had no choice with my 5 bear encounters..
2 of them kept coming back so i was screwed.
Pro's say never confront a bear but no way man i was not havin' it LOL
i did the right thing.. i scared them off every time (i got lucky in a way)
I pretty much defied all the advice pro's give you while out camping.
I had the smaller one go by and i scared him in the wrong direction and knew he had top double back eh
so sure enough.. a little later he was moping around back in my direction
so i snuck up on the damn bear and got super close then started banging a pellet gun against some pepper spray. hahaha

Even though both were metal it barely made any noise and the bear just looked up at me like he didn't care and
started making it's way straight up a small hill right at me hahha

so i rattled off a few rounds past him (i would never shoot a bear with a pellet gun it would just piss him off)
then i just simply started yellin at 'em & shit and he bolted fast.. lucky it could have gone bad. (the gun was noisy)
I HAD to do that and every other time they showed up too..
even though pro's say don't sneak up on bears and confront them and chase them around LOL
I don't care what pro's say.. you have to make the right decision in the moment and i glad i did what i did.

And in other Cryptsy news if they thought they could scare me here i would have packed up and
left after my first threat here years ago.
I honest to god can't count how many threats i have had.. seems like every few days i have someone threatening me here.
But i couldn't care less..  Roll Eyes

You can see with the guy who commented in between us that we have little cowards here.. hiding and trolling.
If Gleb Gamow and i are guilty of crimes i don't see how that has any bearing on what is being discussed here.

And my previous comment is a fair response to being doxxed and threatened here *again* by Cryptsy staff etc..
So yeah i shot my mouth off but how many of you here have a large collection of threats and have been stalked here for years ?
These guys don't let up.. long before any Cryptsy drama this was going on ..at least with me anyway (i don't know about Gleb)
Who knows the trolling and online threats with dummy accounts here may end up being used in a court case.
especially if some of them are tracked back to Crypsty Management. (see previous page about JShock)

Hey if it's pertinent or loosely related then fine.. it's all fair game.
But if Gleb or i owe some guy money that has nothing to do with the topic here..
I got a text message from my phone company yesterday saying my bill is now due.. so i owe money.
I guess that clears Crytpsy of all wrong doing now huh ?

@Gleb Gamow
These guys are crapping their pants LOL
Good.

EDIT
I just seen WHO commented... cyberpinoy
Oh boy.. that kid is gonna get eaten by Gleb ROFL
Pro Tip: Don't wake a sleeping bear ahahhaa

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:12:58 AM

Gleb Gamow AKA Bruno Kucinskas you seem to be very pleased with your ignorant attempts to discredit others, yet you, yourself have still not paid the debt off to the person who paid the 2800 Dollars you STOLE from a new person to the crypto community.

Fuck off, Leroy.

Months ago I paid a debt for Bruno (aka Phinnaeus Gage and Gleb Gamow) and took over his Phinnaeus Gage account as collateral for the loan.

That loan has now been paid in full so I will be transferring the Phinnaeus Gage account back to Bruno's control.

BurtW
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:50:42 AM

It would be nice if you could grow up, I mean you are what 55+ years old, you have a 2800 dollar debt you owe for money that was paid on your behalf that you STOLE, (which kept your butt out of jail) you seriously have nothing better to do than dig thru the internet looking up other peoples lives trying to discredit them.

I would spend more time trying to figure out how to pay that debt off you owe, I mean seriously how broke are you that you cant garner 2800 bucks worth of BTC in over a year? Maybe try doing some faucets, make a few profitable trades off the earnings from those faucets, and move on from there. Oh wait, you cant, because you dont know how to trade, You dont understand POS coins or altcoins, You dont understand the markets or how exchanges actually work, you dont know how to make a profit at all to be quite HONEST. All you know how to do is discredit good people with promising projects in hopes that everyone will be BTC broke just like your lazy buttox.

You old man are a hypocrite, a looser, true scum of the crypto space, and Bitcointalk and thier admins are no better than you for allowing you to carry on breaking laws, invading peoples privacy and playing the games you play.

And FYI that block explorer you use sucks, its a piece of crap, has incorrect address information, so i can understand why a moron like you uses the info in there as the Crypto bible of information. Better get a new source.

You want the truth about the venerable, trusting, audacious claims made by Bruno the bitcoinless, no faucet doing, cowardly, lying, law breaking, rude, foul mouthed, lying to get ahead Kucinskas, see a real thread that uses real unaltered proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

On cryptsy's behalf, SO far I can attest I had some problems with withdraws, I had to update my tier, let my account clear of any discrepancies and (as of now) I have no problems withdrawing from here now. The bottom line is we cant have our cake and eat it to, if we want to withdraw over 10K a month in crypto or if we want to use the USD markets, we have to get approved. It is that simple.

On a personal note, I dont think a business man of Jshok's stature would waste his time playing the games you guys are accusing him of. You honestly think that man seriously cares about what is said here? Or cares about what goes on in this toxic trap hole of a forum? this forum is no longer helpful to people, its a toxic fume of trolls and liars and scammers, a nice chunk of the vets and trusted feedback users seem to be scammers themselves, who stick together like glue. People like Jshok do not need to defend themselves or get alt accounts like the trolls do in order to try and defend themselves, people who actually have real adult conversations with these gentlemen and talk to them know them better than you give him credit for.

Well, if it isn't my old fuck buddy, Leroy Fodor. Let's see, if the debt wasn't paid in full as he claims, then it would be impossible for me to use this account to once again stick it up his lyin' piece of shit redneck ass. HAHAHA

For a dude who stated no less than four times that he will forever ignore me, Leroy Fodor sure continues to hunt me down and say his piece. HAHAHA

Leroy's probably just takin' a break from processing withdraws due to his customer base finally realizing that StakeMiners is nothing but a Ponzi. HAHAHA

What's ironic is that Leroy's on record in stating that I should be investigating other scams because his StakeMiners is not one of them. So, I haven't posted about his lying piece of shit ass for about four days cause I've been here in this thread. Ergo, Leroy Fodor misses my hugs and kisses and wants me back to fuck him in his ass nice and hard the way he loves it. HAHAHA

Hey, Leroy, when are you plannin' on flyin' back here to the States? Remember, they're be suits awaitin' your arrival. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:53:02 AM

Helen Fodor, please pray with me: Heavenly Father, Jehovah, please let Leroy Fodor be the Bruce Peterson of this thread. Amen.

Helen Fodor: Amen.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:27:34 AM

Back to Cryptsy: Is doxxing BitJohn worth at least two cups of coffee? I'm almost certain I've nailed his ass as well. HAHAHA And please, no Hamm's Beer offers (makes me wet the bed).  Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:41:19 AM

Okay, fine! Not even one cup of coffee, so I'll let you figure out which of the below is BitJohn. HAHAHA

https://plus.google.com/112465647409673559782/posts

https://plus.google.com/111769222610419840699/posts

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2319
Merit: 1288

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:00:21 AM

Is it... Joyce W? Huh

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:02:34 AM

Paul Vernon aka BigVern (Big Vern): Lies! I nor Cryptsy have ever been served lawsuit papers.
Mullick: That's a fact, Jack!
BitJohn: I concur.
JSlock: Ditto.
Erica: Can I put my clothes back on now.
Ginny: Eat my pussy, bitch!

http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2014-10-22-Cryptsy-Complaint.pdf
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:05:06 AM

Is it... Joyce W? Huh

Since you were ah so close, here's a beer, albeit you'll have to wrestle it away from the bear. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 08:06:22 AM

cryptsy is not some other "scam" remember bruno just because in your world of gapped research and citations from unreliable and nonsense sources says its a scam does not actually make it a scam.

God forbid trolls like you complain and make posts if they dont follow the rules, then when they follow the rules you make posts about that, make up your mind troll boy, are they supposed to follow the guidelines or not, what do you want.

You trolls are such a waste of space, they need a filter for stupidity on these forums to eliminate the time wasted reading nonsense from people like Gleb Gamow with his over a dozen trolling accounts, his equally mentally challenged friends like Xian01 who is delusional at best and retarded at worst, and suchmoon who I cant quite pin as to his level of complete incompetence and ignorance yet but he most certainly ranks up there in the mentally unstable area.

You know what i like about all you morons is you have never had a conversation with the people you guys make these outlandish claims against (you have drastically avoided any real professional conversations with me as I have asked both bruno and suchmoon and they have both cowardly and repeatedly avoided with some lame excuse as to why they dont need to confront their victim they like making accusations against) you dont do any real actual research, you go on opinion, and assumptions, but never any real proof or logic in your smear campaigns. I wish i had the time you loosers have to waste on here doing this ridiculous nonsense. It must be very complicated to find just the right sources to give you the stupidity you need to continue on your fruitless battles.

At this time I can say yes I have had issues with Cryptsy, we all have issues with all exchanges and everyone knows that, but I can also say my most recent withdraw issues stemmed form my own mistake by not upgrading my tier level. Now that I have done that i have not had problems with them, You watch your withdraw limits and you should be fine.

But listening to likes of a person like Gleb Gamow, will get you nothing beneficial in return, heck if your not careful you could be the next person he steals from, or he begs to get him out of some other criminal activity he is involved in. He is like a parasite leech who scopes his prey out before he strikes.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 08:10:44 AM

I'm saving my chump's change for :
muddafudda https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

and

TECHSHARE  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=15728

Wink

And what the hay.. lets throw in TECHSHARE's fellow shitcoin luvin chum and forum mod, SaltySpitoon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=38894

Bruno Kucinskas FTW !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:19:59 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 08:36:33 AM by Spoetnik

Gleb you REALLY wanna tear these guys a new asshole ?

Have a little peak at some of the posts i have made here before.
use the keyword Cryptsy and search by user name Spoetnik
..i just did and i forgot some good ones hahahha

Like when they let promethues and Koolio Spam the hell out of chat for days hyping Cloak
(google the Cloak chat room IRC logs 4 rofls)
They actually made a BTC-E moderator a moderator at Cryptsy which pissed people right off !
But wait !
Who is promethues ? hmmmmmm

Jeezuz mother of god damn god are these wormy pricks sleazy  Roll Eyes

BTC-E has taken over Cryptsy ?

don't forget about "bumface"

ahh bed fellows LOL

anyway i was going to try and dig up another old Crypsty story but i forgot what it is now.. there is soooo many.

aww man these stupid corrupt clowns need to be shut down seriously no joke guys.
they make Berni Madoff look like a fucking saint !

EDIT:
I found some chant handles i forgot about too such as DCGirl
(the one i was talking about before that was a horrendous shill and shit coin defender who was made mod in front of me)
probably one of their wives  Roll Eyes

EDIT2:
Fun link.. explains my 1 year ban
[ROFL] Cryptsy banned me from Chat for a Year for exposing their Corruption
[POLL] Cryptsy was Hacked ? Poll Results: YES=29, NO=8, Maybe=8
White coin forked & Cryptsy froze deposits Note that was my BlueCoin story earlier.. i guess i got mixed up it was actually Whitecoin oops (same crap) lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: