Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144561 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

Lykke is one of the.....

Top 10 Fintech Startups in DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

Swiss startup Lykke is building a marketplace that uses blockchain technology to offer immediate settlement and direct ownership.

The company’s mission is to create a single global marketplace where any sort of financial instrument can be traded and settled peer-to-peer with second-by-second interest payments.

Lykke was founded by Richard Olsen, co-founder and former CEO of OANDA, a leading foreign exchange company.

http://fintechnews.ch/fintech/top-fintech-startups-dach-germany-austria-switzerland/9245/

Great news for Lykke to be on the list of Top 10 Fintech Startups in DACH. I have some shares of Lykke and I think that it is reasonable to get more. My goal is to acquire 1% of company shares this year Smiley 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

Lykke is one of the.....

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

Swiss startup Lykke is building a marketplace that uses blockchain technology to offer immediate settlement and direct ownership.

The company’s mission is to create a single global marketplace where any sort of financial instrument can be traded and settled peer-to-peer with second-by-second interest payments.

Lykke was founded by Richard Olsen, co-founder and former CEO of OANDA, a leading foreign exchange company.

http://fintechnews.ch/fintech/top-fintech-startups-dach-germany-austria-switzerland/9245/

Great news for Lykke to be on the list of Top 10 Fintech Startups in DACH. I have some shares of Lykke and I think that it is reasonable to get more. My goal is to acquire 1% of company shares this year Smiley 

That's quite an ambitious goal! So we only need 98 more like you and I need a lot of more money and we buy Lykke! Cheesy

Btw: If you should be successful with that you have good changes to become the Nr 1 on my personal (and secret) "my-favorite Lykke-Investor-List" ;-)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:43:31 PM

installed lykke on my iphone and it asked country code to which i click but didn't really prompt any list. typed my country on the searchbox and nothing seem appearing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

installed lykke on my iphone and it asked country code to which i click but didn't really prompt any list. typed my country on the searchbox and nothing seem appearing.

I've asked on Slack because of the issue. Please close the App (double tap on home button and swipe app from the list) and then reopen again.

Fix is already made and will be available in the next release.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:08:33 PM

This coin with a marketplace and exchange is one to watch, but it seems like it's going to be a slow 2017 for Lykke.

I disagree with it being a slow 2017 for Lykke, you would too if you spent a few minutes looking through this thread.

Here's from a couple pages back:

https://trello.com/b/IV0PH2gs/lykke-roadmap

Exactly slow. You see the near term goals? It's all within the Lykke exchange. It's not easy to build an exchange reputation and gain significant volume within a few months. It took Poloniex years while Bittrex never got off the ground because of their appetite for adding scamcoins. The best they can do is aggressive marketing with affiliate programs. If anyone in the Lykke team is reading this, look at Bitmex for inspiration. It took them a year to where they are now. And boy, I know how aggressive they are. They are so engaged with several trading groups.

Whereas the mid term goals will definitely take 1 - 2 years.   

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:27:38 PM

This coin with a marketplace and exchange is one to watch, but it seems like it's going to be a slow 2017 for Lykke.

I disagree with it being a slow 2017 for Lykke, you would too if you spent a few minutes looking through this thread.

Here's from a couple pages back:

Exactly slow. You see the near term goals? It's all within the Lykke exchange. It's not easy to build an exchange reputation and gain significant volume within a few months. It took Poloniex years while Bittrex never got off the ground because of their appetite for adding scamcoins. The best they can do is aggressive marketing with affiliate programs. If anyone in the Lykke team is reading this, look at Bitmex for inspiration. It took them a year to where they are now. And boy, I know how aggressive they are. They are so engaged with several trading groups.

Whereas the mid term goals will definitely take 1 - 2 years.   

Of course it needs some time to really get traction, but I also believe that Lykke will be pretty fast because it won't focus only on Crypto but on pretty much everything and one major target will be Forex - like Oanda on Blockchain plus a lot more.

I've thought about the question why Lykke could not be attractive for some. Right now most likely the Nr. 1 reason is: Until now the platform is only accessible through the App. Nr 2: The market itself is not fully developed yet. Nr. 3: There are not that many listings yet. All that will change soon - won't be next week, but it's also not about many months. In best case it will come together with full regulation in the USA and an increasing number of attractive listings and I believe it's likely that it will lead to a strong increase of Users and volume.

Marketing efforts will also increase. Lykke only starts in Crypto but will target all kinds of potential customers in Crypto and the established financial system and in all possible ways. The App is also only the first step as a base. I believe that's they key-point: Lykke as an easy-to-use and secure door between the "systems" - best of both worlds for potentially everybody and everywhere.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:29:19 AM

I read lykke is build in a public blockchain? What public blockchain? What was the original ico price in USD? right now is at .05

Trading forex without leverage would be really slow yo grow wealth. Are you guys planning to add some kind of leverage system?

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

I read lykke is build in a public blockchain? What public blockchain? What was the original ico price in USD? right now is at .05

Trading forex without leverage would be really slow yo grow wealth. Are you guys planning to add some kind of leverage system?

it uses the btc blockchain. the last ico price was 0.05 CHF.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:24:44 AM

means the current price is same is the ICO price.. it is not so bad according to current btc price. but not so good also.. I hope the price and value will increase for sure..
any plan for Lykke coin to be listed on other exchanges? or it only works on the only it its own exchange?
ReferenceGamblingSite

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

iam hear if Lykke founder is same founder oanda, this oanda in forex trading or not
but this thread not write abou oanda
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

I read lykke is build in a public blockchain? What public blockchain?   

Lykke is built on the Bitcoin-Blockchain (and uses the colored coin protocol). But the system will also be connected with Ethereum soon.

What was the original ico price in USD? right now is at .05
Pretty much the same. ICO-price was 0.05 CHF.

Yes. Lykke will be a complete Trading-platform with pretty much "everything what is needed". ;-)

Next release will be this:

LykkeWallet margin based trading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUwhxfc3fi0
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

means the current price is same is the ICO price.. it is not so bad according to current btc price. but not so good also.. I hope the price and value will increase for sure..
any plan for Lykke coin to be listed on other exchanges? or it only works on the only it its own exchange?

Yes, there are plans to get it on Poloniex and also Kraken. In general it can be listed on all exchanges but I believe it's not so bad that it started on Lykke. I believe the price on Lykke is a better reflection than high volatility because of "trollbox-news" on Polo. Cheesy But like I said: The plans to get it on other exchanges are there.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

iam hear if Lykke founder is same founder oanda, this oanda in forex trading or not
but this thread not write abou oanda

Lykke is not Oanda, but yes: Lykke-founder and CEO is Richard Olsen, Co-founder and former CEO of Oanda. And yes, Lykke will also be about forex-trading (plus much more).

jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

Lykke is one of the.....

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

Lykky keeps so low profile, the price is still not pumped yet, it looks like no traders or whales inside this because it is not listed on Bittrex and Poloniex. More exchanges should be better, but legal issues prevent it listing on altcoin exchanges.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:49:51 AM

Lykke is one of the.....

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

Lykky keeps so low profile, the price is still not pumped yet, it looks like no traders or whales inside this because it is not listed on Bittrex and Poloniex. More exchanges should be better, but legal issues prevent it listing on altcoin exchanges.

I see it more as a pro that Lykke has a focus on real Investors instead of "Wahle-traders" who manipulate the market up to dump it down right after. I don't think that there are legal issues that prevent a listing on other exchanges. Lykke-Coin represents shares, yes. But that's also true for some other projects, like Antshares for example.

I think that the team made a decision until now not to be on other exchanges and I think it's smart to build a base first, especially to not make a pump-and-dump-game out of it.

Or with other words: Best scenario is to get serious and informed Investors in this who are able to understand the project - not only what it is right now but also what it will be about in the future and that this project really has potential for the long run (unlike to some others) and want to participate with their Investment - without being impatient. And many small Investors is better than only a few big ones. Under the line Lykke did it all right in my opinion.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

Lykke is one of the.....

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

I see it more as a pro that Lykke has a focus on real Investors instead of "Wahle-traders" who manipulate the market up to dump it down right after. I don't think that there are legal issues that prevent a listing on other exchanges. Lykke-Coin represents shares, yes. But that's also true for some other projects, like Antshares for example.

I think that the team made a decision until now not to be on other exchanges and I think it's smart to build a base first, especially to not make a pump-and-dump-game out of it.

Or with other words: Best scenario is to get serious and informed Investors in this who are able to understand the project - not only what it is right now but also what it will be about in the future and that this project really has potential for the long run (unlike to some others) and want to participate with their Investment - without being impatient. And many small Investors is better than only a few big ones. Under the line Lykke did it all right in my opinion.

Antshares is not the share of the company, but Lykke is, therefore you won't find Lykke trading on Bittrex and Poloniex. Similar coins are Iconomi and Vslice, they are dividends shared mode, similar to Lykke. Bittrex's rule is denying the dividends shared tokens.

You can ask Olsen I am right or wrong about why Lykky ain't on Bittrex or Poloniex.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

Lykke is one of the.....

(...)

Lykke (Switzerland)

Antshares is not the share of the company, but Lykke is, therefore you won't find Lykke trading on Bittrex and Poloniex. Similar coins are Iconomi and Vslice, they are dividends shared mode, similar to Lykke. Bittrex's rule is denying the dividends shared tokens.

You can ask Olsen I am right or wrong about why Lykky ain't on Bittrex or Poloniex.

ANS represent shares of Antshares as a system, of the ANS-Blockchain:

"The Antshares represent ownership of the Antshares Blockchain and are used for elections, bookkeeping and generating AntCoins as dividends. While on the other hand, the AntCoins are about the right of using the Antshares Blockchain and are used to pay systemic fees."
https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1

And Lykke is not on other exchanges because it was meant to start on the own platform - Lykke is an exchange. But if you look here:

In midterm: "Add LKK to Poloniex/Kraken".

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQzueKWovg

Lykke and my friend Jonny Dubowsky was interviewed on a Russian Business network this week.

Will be flying to Switzerland to film the event in Zug: http://zurichtalk.lykke.com/

Will post the livestream so long as they have a good wifi connection at the event.

Big news coming soon. I love lykke, they are the most professional organization I have ever had the pleasure to work with in the crypto space.

Great that you'll be in Zurich to film the Lykke-talk! Smiley

amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:55:13 PM

nice new market ,
i like it  good news . lykke
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQzueKWovg

Lykke and my friend Jonny Dubowsky was interviewed on a Russian Business network this week.

Will be flying to Switzerland to film the event in Zug: http://zurichtalk.lykke.com/

Will post the livestream so long as they have a good wifi connection at the event.

Big news coming soon. I love lykke, they are the most professional organization I have ever had the pleasure to work with in the crypto space.

Edited version of the (russian) TV-interview:

PБК-Пepмь. Paкypc. PERM WINTER SCHOOL 2017 - ИTOГИ
https://youtu.be/Dd1DFANvyFw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: