Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144561 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

Semi-decentralized Exchange on the Blockchain?How to understand Semi-decentralized?

Please read this recent announcement regarding your question: https://www.lykke.com/company/news/Lykke-Changes-Operational-Mode
zaphold

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Does anyone know on what day of the month Lykke's monthly 6000 USD limit gets reset? It's not on the 1st as I've just found out.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Hi, i bought ETH with USD about 65$ 5 hours ago. The transaction has not been settled so far.
How long does it take? This kind of experience is not good at all. Sad

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
d0tcould

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

Hi all. As I’m new to this I’d just like to clarify and make sure I don’t have this all wrong..
With the change to centralized mode, am I still able to buy usd/vouchers with my credit card and then trade usd for btc like in the past but I won’t be able to send it to exchanges or other external bitcoin addresses outside of lykke anymore?

If I click cancel at the login prompt can I still change to the centralized mode at a later date?

Thanks!
zaphold

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Hi all. As I’m new to this I’d just like to clarify and make sure I don’t have this all wrong..
With the change to centralized mode, am I still able to buy usd/vouchers with my credit card and then trade usd for btc like in the past but I won’t be able to send it to exchanges or other external bitcoin addresses outside of lykke anymore?

If I click cancel at the login prompt can I still change to the centralized mode at a later date?

Thanks!

Not exactly. If you click cancel, Bitcoin trading option will no longer be available to you. You will be able to transfer the Bitcoin you already have to an external wallet and that's that. If you accept the new agreement then you will be able to trade normally like you always have.

They're planning to change back to decentralized in the future but for the time being, they can't continue to stay that way because of the huge fees they had to pay for Bitcoin transactions.
zaphold

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Hi, i bought ETH with USD about 65$ 5 hours ago. The transaction has not been settled so far.

These things happen and it's no Lykke's fault. It all depends on how busy the network is at the moment and some people have to wait for more than 24 hours. So unless you made the mistake of sending your ether straight to an exchanger that doesn't accept smart contracts, you'll get it just fine. Otherwise you'll have to contact the exchanger's support and ask them to manually recover your funds.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

These things happen and it's no Lykke's fault. It all depends on how busy the network is at the moment and some people have to wait for more than 24 hours. So unless you made the mistake of sending your ether straight to an exchanger that doesn't accept smart contracts, you'll get it just fine. Otherwise you'll have to contact the exchanger's support and ask them to manually recover your funds.

Ok. I will waiting. Does Lykke use Bitcoin Blockchain to settle colored coin transaction?  Huh

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Etherisk

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

Hello. I'm sorry to be that guy that creates an account and his first post is a complaint but I need help.

It's been almost 8 days since I bought $900 in ETH on Lykke. I've used lykke since june and this is the first time this happens. However, the 'support' I've received has been zero. 2 or 3 days after placing a ticket, I got a response indicating 'the team is working on a solution', yet nothing happens.

Tried calling them but no one "was available".

I need an answer here, why are you stopping me from getting my own money? I don't get it.

The order went through. You got my USD. I can't withdraw.and by the way, it's lost 100 USD in value since then.

Please help me out with this.

Please DM your ticket number and I'll inquiry about the status, there are some issues with ETH settlement/smart contract functionality, most have been solved by now but until Ethereum implementation moves to the centralized model I'm afraid some isolated issues could happen from time to time.

Hello mtnsaa, thanks for providing a way of contacting support.

I'm waiting for my purchases since December 21st.

Ticket numbers are:
(32468) & (33125)

*sent a DM but got no response.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

Hello. I'm sorry to be that guy that creates an account and his first post is a complaint but I need help.

It's been almost 8 days since I bought $900 in ETH on Lykke. I've used lykke since june and this is the first time this happens. However, the 'support' I've received has been zero. 2 or 3 days after placing a ticket, I got a response indicating 'the team is working on a solution', yet nothing happens.

Tried calling them but no one "was available".

I need an answer here, why are you stopping me from getting my own money? I don't get it.

The order went through. You got my USD. I can't withdraw.and by the way, it's lost 100 USD in value since then.

Please DM your ticket number and I'll inquiry about the status, there are some issues with ETH settlement/smart contract functionality, most have been solved by now but until Ethereum implementation moves to the centralized model I'm afraid some isolated issues could happen from time to time.

Hello mtnsaa, thanks for providing a way of contacting support.

I'm waiting for my purchases since December 21st.

Ticket numbers are:
(32468) & (33125)

*sent a DM but got no response.

Hi, sorry for the delay, your issue was escalated to the dev team, there are a few users with the same issue. Hopefully it will be solved soon with the migration to a centralized model of Ethereum smart contract implementation. Bitcoin already did and I haven't heard of any issues as of now.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

The volume of Lykke doesn't seem to be very large. This will limit the increase of the SH price of the coin. The system is also being maintained recently, so we can only see what action is behind the development team.
ncc

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

does anybody know how long the maintance will take? i have a lot of open orders and i need to cash out, so now i am waiting two days and there is no information how long it will take to finish the maintanance. for me this is not the way i am pleased to operate on an platform. it has to be clear what is happening when
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

does anybody know how long the maintance will take? i have a lot of open orders and i need to cash out, so now i am waiting two days and there is no information how long it will take to finish the maintanance. for me this is not the way i am pleased to operate on an platform. it has to be clear what is happening when

The unfortunate situation is that Lykke has no control about it - it's about the Intel-Problem and Microsoft Azure. Latest tweet:

The #CPUvulnerability is industry-wide and hence, not #Lykke-specific.
The current maintenance is unplanned, as we were first instructed by MS #Azure on Jan 4. Our devs are implementing a solution suitable for our architecture: we are migrating our system. http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/content-tracks/security-risk/intel-amd-and-arm-respond-to-chip-security-flaws-as-more-details-on-meltdown-and-spectre-revealed/99537.article

https://twitter.com/lykke/status/949227173000437761
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

Lykke realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/lykke/real_time

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

The unfortunate situation is that Lykke has no control about it - it's about the Intel-Problem and Microsoft Azure. Latest tweet:

The #CPUvulnerability is industry-wide and hence, not #Lykke-specific.
The current maintenance is unplanned, as we were first instructed by MS #Azure on Jan 4. Our devs are implementing a solution suitable for our architecture: we are migrating our system. http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/content-tracks/security-risk/intel-amd-and-arm-respond-to-chip-security-flaws-as-more-details-on-meltdown-and-spectre-revealed/99537.article

https://twitter.com/lykke/status/949227173000437761

As tempus mentioned the issue is strictly related to MS Azure which is in direct contact with Lykke and many other clients as it needs to update their platform/service because of recent Intel vulnerabilities. They already tried to do so a few times but still have minor setbacks so Lykke developers have started system migration to a new empty environment. It's expected most app functions to be available by the end of the day.

I'll keep the thread posted but you can follow all other social media channels at Twitter, Reddit, Telegram & Slack.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

System Recovery Report & Update
Migration is finished, Lykke Exchange is functional. A few things still need to be “polished”. Expect some temporary issues for the next upcoming hours while it all goes back to normal.

https://www.lykke.com/company/news/status-200180105
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

I bought some btc with euro.. the euro is still showing but unavailable. The btc isn't showing at all. What's up with lykke?

NBSBot

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:05:15 PM by NBSBot

Ive sent BTC to my trading wallet.I can see this transaction in the history and the status is confirm, but my balance is still empty. It was 2 days ago and couple hours before lykke got down. I wrote to the support and they just sent me this massage :
"To deposit BTC to your trading
multisignature wallet, please use the following address:....."
Lol ty. like it was my fault.
I know couple people with the same problem. Now I afraid that it was not a temporary mistake.
https://ibb.co/cs79zw
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

I bought some btc with euro.. the euro is still showing but unavailable. The btc isn't showing at all. What's up with lykke?

Hey kawacaki, it should be resolved soon, thanks for the patience.

"After the extraordinary maintenance caused by an external factor (cpu vulnerability & MS Azure maintenance), we have a queue of pending card deposits & around 1500 ETH transactions. Our dev team is working on it. ETA: by the end of the day CET. We apologize for the inconveniences."

https://twitter.com/LykkeCity/status/949596160611749889
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

Ive sent BTC to my trading wallet.I can see this transaction in the history and the status is confirm, but my balance is still empty. It was 2 days ago and couple hours before lykke got down. I wrote to the support and they just sent me this massage :
I know couple people with the same problem. Now I afraid that it was not a temporary mistake.

I'm not aware of any BTC issues besides the ones inherent to it (slow confirmations, etc), can you please send me your ticket number by PM and I'll inquire further? Thanks!
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

I've received a PM from you but it says "The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established"

Please post your ticket number here as you have a newbie account and the forum is trying to prevent spam.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: