Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lykke - Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, FX and Digital Assets  (Read 144556 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:04:42 PM

Still not exist windows wallet ??
I thinking about buy some ICO Lykke but only IOS or Android ?
I not want keep my coins only on smartphone .... I dont have tablet anyway...

Most important in my opinion is that a smartphone is not compromised - but that risk is maybe even smaller in comparison to a computer.

Since they provide a backup feature (12-words) you have to write down all Investments should be safe, even if the phone should get damaged. The recovery-feature is not implemented yet, but they say it will come during this week for IOS and a little bit later for Android would be my guess.

Regarding non-mobile:

when will there be a wallet for non mobile devices?

if this questions has already been answered then please tell me.

thank you.

Yes: Q3-Q4 2016, work is ongoing. We are calling this ColorEx:

https://github.com/LykkeCity/ColorEx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:16:43 PM

Could you explain why here you say.
So ICO price is 3x higher than the earliest funding rounds

First funding round was in July 2015 at not disclosed price for 500k CHF.

Second round of funding was at 0.14 CHF in March 2016.

The 0.004 CHF per LKK was the price in December associated with the competition. Participants of the marketplace competition received LKK at this price and could choose to convert to CHF. It was possible to buy at 0.14 CHF in March, but I think not many chose to do so.

It makes you look very dishonest to state those 2 contradictory things.

1- First funding round was in July 2015 at not disclosed price for 500k CHF.

2- So ICO price is 3x higher than the earliest funding rounds
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:33:52 PM

(...)

hmm ok thx
LykkeX (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:36:11 PM

Could you explain why here you say.
So ICO price is 3x higher than the earliest funding rounds

First funding round was in July 2015 at not disclosed price for 500k CHF.

Second round of funding was at 0.14 CHF in March 2016.

The 0.004 CHF per LKK was the price in December associated with the competition. Participants of the marketplace competition received LKK at this price and could choose to convert to CHF. It was possible to buy at 0.14 CHF in March, but I think not many chose to do so.

It makes you look very dishonest to state those 2 contradictory things.

1- First funding round was in July 2015 at not disclosed price for 500k CHF.

2- So ICO price is 3x higher than the earliest funding rounds

I was not involved in the earliest formations in 2015, so was not fully aware of the amount of the July 2015 round. What I meant is the 2nd funding round. But from my personal point of view, which does not reflect the company, its not so important as it might seem. In the first seed stages there was essentially zero interest - very few enthusiasts and supporters have build the project to what can be seen now. If an ICO investor now contributes funding, the company is in an entirely different form where a lot of the risk is gone. Yes, it would have been profitable to invest in seed stage. If you believe the price is too high you might choose to follow the price and buy in if it falls (of course that might never happen). Please understand we're a distributed team and not every answer is fully polished and goes through PR release. If you have questions you are very welcome to contact CEO, COO, etc. they are at your service in the public telegram chat. Most of the information about the company is public - much more than any "public" company.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:44:26 PM

When trading starts on what exchange?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:46:43 PM

The ICO ends at October 10 and the market will take over right after - on Lykke. It's already a working exchange.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:49:11 PM

The ICO ends at October 10 and the market will take over right after - on Lykke. It's already a working exchange.

i can't find a reason to trade LKK. because you don't need LKK to use the exchange. if you hold LKK you are a shareholder of the company. and to receive something you have to tell them you real name. => LKK is like a stock.
Piesel

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:56:33 PM

i can't find a reason to trade LKK. because you don't need LKK to use the exchange. if you hold LKK you are a shareholder of the company. and to receive something you have to tell them you real name. => LKK is like a stock.

So this wont be on Polo?

Was there any bonus for early investors?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:01:08 PM

Yes, nobody needs to buy/hold LKK to trade whatever asset on Lykke.

I personally see LKK as a very good longterm-bet. First I believed it's maybe overvalued but they have delivered a lot in the last months and are very fast on development- and on business-side. And exactly because their exchange will be free to use for everybody, even with 0% fee, I believe that this project will have impact also in the Bitcoin-Community, the Ethereum-Community and FX-Trading (like Richard Olsen already has established with https://www.oanda.com). But before all: Digital Assets as colored coins. I believe that will be a big market pretty soon. Not necessarily next week or month but I doubt that it will be about years.

With other words: To buy LKK is like buying everything else - I hope for a rising price. Regarding personal informations: I had to disclose my identity also on the Bitcoin-exchange I use (bitcoin.de which partners with the fidor-bank). Not sure if there is an exchange that can be used with Fiat without that, besides Local-bitcoins. And it's not even needed as long as somebody wants to use Lykke only for Crypto if I'm right.
Piesel

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:03:29 PM

Is price for LKK flat throught the ICO?
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

i only bought LKK for 0.1 BTC. i just let them in the wallet and watch what will happen with the exchange. i hope that the exchange will be a success and that i can use it tor make some trades. if i will earn somethig because i bought LKK does not matter. if yes then thank you. if not - so what.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:07:27 PM

So this wont be on Polo?  

At least it won't launch on Polo and it seems as if the team itself won't push to be added on other exchanges. But it's understandable - they deliver an exchange.

My personal opinion is: I expect that other exchanges could add LKK in future, but not necessarily soon. Why I believe that: I expect that Lykke will deliver big news and get increasing attention and also high volume and that would make LKK valuable for other exchanges as well.

But, if I'm right I don't expect it in short-term.

Was there any bonus for early investors?

No. This ICO is from start to end 0.005 CHF
LykkeX (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:07:32 PM

Is price for LKK flat throught the ICO?

Yes, 0.05 CHF. The price can slightly fluctuate with CHF/USD exchange obviously (currently 0.051$ per LKK).
LykkeX (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:13:23 PM

former UBS CIO tweeting about Lykke https://twitter.com/obussmann/status/770953053885308928
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:53:30 PM

Hi all,

Is lykke going to be an exchange focused on fiat or cryptcurrencies.

How many cryptocurrency pairs are going to be offered to trade on the platform in the short en medium term? Is it the aim to have as many cryptocurrency pairs like poloniex. It would be awesome if lykke would become the biggest cryptocurrency exchange.

Cheers!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:03:10 PM

Is there a way to take a look at all buy/sell orders ?!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
LykkeX (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:51:43 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 05:04:43 AM by LykkeX

Is there a way to take a look at all buy/sell orders ?!

Good question. Not yet. The matching engine is being worked on (that part of the exchange has years of work behind it, on which there will be more work being published - for now some earlier work is visible here [1]). Note that Lykke seeks to operate as a full regulated exchange i.e. Multi-trading-facility, so depending on the currency the interface might show the bid and ask offered to the client only. You're matching against Lykke in that case, which will forward that order to a liquidity pool. Say you want to buy USD against EUR, then that order will go to deep liquidity pools on the FX market. In the case of USD to EUR, Lykke will act as a broker with very small spreads and no commissions. For the fiat pairs, Lykke will aim for being one of the most competitive retail brokers in the world.

[1] https://lykke.com/city/_media/golubdupuisolsen.pdf
LykkeX (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:57:07 AM

Hi all,

How many cryptocurrency pairs are going to be offered to trade on the platform in the short en medium term? Is it the aim to have as many cryptocurrency pairs like poloniex. It would be awesome if lykke would become the biggest cryptocurrency exchange.

Cheers!

Hello,

it is not the goal to support many cryptocurrency pairs - very likely only BTC and ETH for the foreseeable future. The goal is certainly to be the largest ColoredCoin exchange, and lead in the FX market (see also post above). There is so far nobody doing anything like it. Maybe Waves is the closest analogy compared to what's known today, although Lykke does not build its own blockchain.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:11:51 AM

Hi all,

Cheers!

This is a very good explanation in 5 minutes what Lykke will be about from Richard Olsen:

The Future Of Currency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZBtKL7ZcM

And maybe/hopefully this will be one of the first digital assets on Lykke:

This is also something that can give an impression about the potential of this project:

And just btw:

Would be good if this Account would get more followers and retweets: https://twitter.com/LykkeCity

Just found something interesting:

Above can be seen that Richard Olsen was on the IATA-conference. What is IATA?

It's the International Air Transport Association
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Air_Transport_Association

And there is an interesting tweet:

IATA shared an inspirational idea at #WFS2016 - IATA digital coin. Lykke is proud to have had a chance to contribute
https://twitter.com/LykkeCity/status/779223316452167680

Including this video:

IATA Digital Coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kip-uUa6h6o

Who published that video? Lykke.

What will this Digital Coin be about? In short: To make money-transfer easier, more secure, faster etc.

There is also a PDF about the IATA-conference:

World Financial Symposium - Supporting Sustained Airline Financial Health
https://www.iata.org/events/Documents/wfs16-program.pdf

Just two quotes:

17:10 – 17:20
Industry cryptocurrency
See the proof of concept comparing international wire transfers and blockchain payments around the world. Could this technology enable the creation of an industrial currency such as the “IATA Coin”? What would be the advantages and what would be the limits? Can this be the payment of the future?

Right after:

17:20 – 17:45
Panel discussion:
FinTech - Impact on the CFO and the finance team
What is the finance department looking like in the future? what is their role, or they still needed, what skills are needed in the new Fintech organization. With the help of Fintech, can we turn the finance department into a profit center focusing on decision support and strategic partnership.
Moderator:
∗ Tim Grosser, Head of Digital Transformation, IATA Panelists:
∗ Gautam Jain, Global Head, Digitisation & Client Access, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
∗ Marcel Koppes, VP Airlines & Travel, Adyen
∗ Natasha Lala, Managing Director Solutions for
Business, Oanda
Richard Olsen, Professor, Zurich University and founder of Lykke

With other words: Connections are already obvious. That's not a guess anymore. Will this IATA-Coin come? Most likely it's already in development or even finished. I doubt that there would be a first PR-video if it's just about an idea. Will that Coin launch on Poloniex or any other crypto-exchange we know? They obviously call it "Industry cryptocurrency". It's safe to say "no". Will it be on Lykke - I believe the chance is high.

And that shows a lot of the potential of this project. Crypto won't stay in the Poloniex-world. And Lykke, as a platform that is easy to use, secure and like a bridge between both-worlds could very well be one of a few platforms that already have a foot in the door. All of the above is much more than just a little hint.

Piesel

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:45:19 AM

Will Lykke coins be traded on Lykke platform after end of ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: