Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NATO is in fight on ISIS side.  (Read 3378 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

NATO was formed as a military alliance to counter the Warsaw Pact.

Wow. This is Hot.
Put please the data of NATO fundation and look about Warsaw Pact data fundation, and You will have a surprise.

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:50:09 PM

Alanay,

I get your point, but I don't accept it. What is a terrorist to you? I won't say that I know more about them, but I am entitled of my own opinion, right? And my opinion is that terrorists are created by the governments of the powerful countries. Maybe sometimes there are suicide bombings in a desperate attempt to "change something" (whatever that they think is), or just because they feel powerless to do something else, but in general, most of the suicide bombings are organized by a 3rd party. During the years I have read some stuff about Turkish-Kurdish conflict, but I'm not that familiar with it. All I can say is that kurds are rightful owners of parts of these lands there. That again is just my opinion.

You are entitled to an opinion but this isn't about opinion. You can have an opinion if you think blue is a nice color or not but not whether someone is a terrorist or not. Kurds have no rightful owner to ANY of that land. They simply want it because there are a lot of Kurds and they think they know someone about politics and how to run a country but they don't know anything of the sort. They only know when to beg on the street when a tourist walks past. For them to kill innocent people just to get their own way is some really stupid shit, and you are basically supporting them. Not cool. PKK are terrorists, not peaceful people who simply want their own country. Drug dealers kill other drug dealers but we still have to arrest them. Do you understand?
Imagine,
Bulgaria has minority like turks. They want to have their own state in Bulgaria. Can you say that they are rightful to do that? There are almost 70 minorities in Turkey and if each of them would want to found own state Turkey would have 70 states. Ofcourse if you imagine it for yourself, it doesn't come logical
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:08:01 PM

It's an interesting point of view... To bad there is to much politics involved in any war (including this one).

This is a try story of NATO country direct military attacks, coordinated in time and place with ISIS on anti ISIS Kurdish Militaries.
What for shit type of NATO politic is this, not due the difference.
The Shit of be "ISIS military ally" is clear.

A NATO country is a ISIS military ally, and in this is a proof.

In other words, Nato commanders are giving orders to kill their own people, because by helping isis, they later will kill people in europe.

Maybe now is the turn they are triying to use this Steve Jackson illuminati game card
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:32:19 PM

Alanay,

I get your point, but I don't accept it. What is a terrorist to you? I won't say that I know more about them, but I am entitled of my own opinion, right? And my opinion is that terrorists are created by the governments of the powerful countries. Maybe sometimes there are suicide bombings in a desperate attempt to "change something" (whatever that they think is), or just because they feel powerless to do something else, but in general, most of the suicide bombings are organized by a 3rd party. During the years I have read some stuff about Turkish-Kurdish conflict, but I'm not that familiar with it. All I can say is that kurds are rightful owners of parts of these lands there. That again is just my opinion.

You are entitled to an opinion but this isn't about opinion. You can have an opinion if you think blue is a nice color or not but not whether someone is a terrorist or not. Kurds have no rightful owner to ANY of that land. They simply want it because there are a lot of Kurds and they think they know someone about politics and how to run a country but they don't know anything of the sort. They only know when to beg on the street when a tourist walks past. For them to kill innocent people just to get their own way is some really stupid shit, and you are basically supporting them. Not cool. PKK are terrorists, not peaceful people who simply want their own country. Drug dealers kill other drug dealers but we still have to arrest them. Do you understand?
Imagine,
Bulgaria has minority like turks. They want to have their own state in Bulgaria. Can you say that they are rightful to do that? There are almost 70 minorities in Turkey and if each of them would want to found own state Turkey would have 70 states. Ofcourse if you imagine it for yourself, it doesn't come logical

Of course not! Our lands were inhabited from our ancestors thousands of years before even turks were mentioned in the history.

magnific61

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:59:44 PM

Alanay,

Imagine,

Of course not! Our lands were inhabited from our ancestors thousands of years before even turks were mentioned in the history.
So, then why do you claim that they are rightful on that land? Turkey has no problem with kurds but PKK, terrorist group.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 08:43:31 PM

Alanay,

Imagine,

So, then why do you claim that they are rightful on that land? Turkey has no problem with kurds but PKK, terrorist group.

Not the entire land, just a parts of it (not sure which). I have asked you once and will try again: Where are you from?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:57:07 AM

Imagine,

Turks in Bulgaria are recent immigrants from Turkey, who seized valuable farmland and real estate from the native inhabitants through ethnic cleansing and genocide (the same happened in Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Romania.etc). Rather than allowing them to have their own state in Bulgaria, I think that they should be deported to Turkey.
magnific61

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

Imagine,

Turks in Bulgaria are recent immigrants from Turkey, who seized valuable farmland and real estate from the native inhabitants through ethnic cleansing and genocide (the same happened in Macedonia, Greece, Albania, Romania.etc). Rather than allowing them to have their own state in Bulgaria, I think that they should be deported to Turkey.
I think you have a very very big problem with turks, coleman! A personal problem
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 08:17:53 AM

Who will discuss the Turkish - Bulgarian and Turkish-Greek issues, please open a new topic.
Is there a list of countries who recognise the turkish-armenian relations as Genocide?

magnific61

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:52:04 AM

Who will discuss the Turkish - Bulgarian and Turkish-Greek issues, please open a new topic.
Is there a list of countries who recognise the turkish-armenian relations as Genocide?
Before we need to discuss Russian genocide on Kazakhs, Tatars, Crimerians. How many people died in Siberia? How many died by hunger? Do not open new discuss topic with your bloody hands
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:04:59 AM

Before we need to discuss
1.Russian genocide on Kazakhs, Tatars,

Crimerians.

1. How many people died in Siberia?

1. How many died by hunger?

4. Do not open new discuss topic with your bloody hands

Wow.
Give me
1. the numbers and
2. the cause of detentions, and
3. Who was in government in USSR, and what connection it have to Russians.

I'm Ready to hear Your version of Story щaCrimea settlement in last 2500 Years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea

4. Who You f#cking Are to teach me what to do?

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:09:50 AM

Imagine,

No. Turks in Bulgaria lives here for many many years. One part of them is mix between turks and gypsies, and the other is mix between turks and bulgarians (we call them pomaks). Both of the "races" are not accepted by native turks as a turks, and we are not (generally) accepting them as bulgarians. You can't hate the pomaks for example. They are extremely hardworking people. There are villages in Bulgaria were only pomaks lives (with no single bulgarian, turk or gypsy). They are growing their own food and for them there is no such thing as a "weekend". No matter if it's Monday or Sunday - they are on the field to work. Many of them are also working in the construction. They listen every word you say and they are sharing everything they got. Personally I have nothing against gypsies, turks or pomaks. All I want is for them to pay their bills, work and stop f*cking each other that much. Gypsies are making 10s of children, without thinking how they will feed them and where they will live. Bulgarians are scared to make children, because generally it is extremely difficult to raise them. That's why we are dying nation...

magnific61

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:25:00 AM

Imagine,

No. Turks in Bulgaria lives here for many many years. One part of them is mix between turks and gypsies, and the other is mix between turks and bulgarians (we call them pomaks). Both of the "races" are not accepted by native turks as a turks, and we are not (generally) accepting them as bulgarians. You can't hate the pomaks for example. They are extremely hardworking people. There are villages in Bulgaria were only pomaks lives (with no single bulgarian, turk or gypsy). They are growing their own food and for them there is no such thing as a "weekend". No matter if it's Monday or Sunday - they are on the field to work. Many of them are also working in the construction. They listen every word you say and they are sharing everything they got. Personally I have nothing against gypsies, turks or pomaks. All I want is for them to pay their bills, work and stop f*cking each other that much. Gypsies are making 10s of children, without thinking how they will feed them and where they will live. Bulgarians are scared to make children, because generally it is extremely difficult to raise them. That's why we are dying nation...
How nice you told life situation in Bulgaria. I liked. But naturaly kurdish and gipsy people are living same. Gipsies are living like wandering. But they are funny, cheerful people. They live freedom in extreme. Kurds are different. Actually most of kurdish people aren't educated well. Educated population is public officers or businessmen, etc. polpulation untutored are working in constructions or fields... Unfortunately, some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force.
Kurdish people generally are glad and happy as much as turks, because we have no difference.
By the way kurds aren't our minority. They are more than 20 million of population that live all around Turkey. We have only linguistic difference. We have same religion, almost same culture. Shotly we are same.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:34:36 AM

some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force

Wow. This is Great.
Do You consider Kurdish Military formations as terrorists and there is nothing wrong to bomb them from Turkey with help from ISIS and in full cooperation?

This is a Turkish ufficial position as NATO country?

thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 05:22:49 PM

Why NATO ally is bombing Kurdish Anti Terrorist Militaries in coordinated moment of ISIS attacks?
because both sides are terrorists .And the u.s sometimes bomb daesh and sometimes Kurdish Terrorist militaires YPG in order to make the terrorism survive.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:36:13 PM

some of them (that ignorant part) are joining terrorist group by willing and by force

Wow. This is Great.
Do You consider Kurdish Military formations as terrorists and there is nothing wrong to bomb them from Turkey with help from ISIS and in full cooperation?

Turkey as a NATO member, they are required to aid any other NATO member. Since they are aiding isis, Turkey has clearly violated their contract with NATO and the US. Kick Turkey out of NATO now!

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:56:13 PM

And the u.s sometimes bomb ... Kurdish Terrorist militaires YPG in order to make the terrorism survive.

Show me a .mil report about this, please.

magnific61

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:07:45 PM

Wow. This is Great.

Turkey as a NATO member, they are required to aid any other NATO member. Since they are aiding isis, Turkey has clearly violated their contract with NATO and the US. Kick Turkey out of NATO now!
Do you know stupid how and when Turkey joined Nato?
gamebak

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:09:38 PM

I believe there is a certain amount of US involvement in the creation of ISIS.  The weapons, the troops, the slow evolution of the group - it all had a certain amount of US involvement. Sad, but true.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:39:56 PM

Wow. This is Great.

Do you know stupid how and when Turkey joined Nato?

Turkey joined NATO in 1952***Here***   , are you getting mixed up with Europe?

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: