Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend!  (Read 78264 times)
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

I think he had invested all. But if he (or someone) would try my Forex  service i'm always available. Profit could be over 100% daily (depending by the risk in trades) and coin are alwais in your hand. Follow my signature Smiley

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:31:51 PM

can you name genuine Arbitrage website?

can anyone name website?
JollyTrades

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:03:22 AM

I think he had invested all. But if he (or someone) would try my Forex  service i'm always available. Profit could be over 100% daily (depending by the risk in trades) and coin are alwais in your hand. Follow my signature Smiley

100% daily? Cheesy

You know that makes 1000x in two weeks, right?

And it also makes 1000000x in a month Cheesy

So why don't you start with one dollar and be a millionaire in a month?
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:56:18 AM

I think he had invested all. But if he (or someone) would try my Forex  service i'm always available. Profit could be over 100% daily (depending by the risk in trades) and coin are alwais in your hand. Follow my signature Smiley

100% daily? Cheesy

You cannot do a 100% profit daily, otherwise you do not share that here because you are already rich, I don't buy that kind of promises as most likely it will go to scam.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:59:48 AM

100% daily? Cheesy

You cannot do a 100% profit daily, otherwise you do not share that here because you are already rich, I don't buy that kind of promises as most likely it will go to scam.
Probably a scam, just like a HYIP investments and In my research it is very hard to earn in trading if you don't have the capital and skills, even the professionals are already happy earning 1% daily of their investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:01:11 AM

yes mining may be very profitable. Other ways might I be investing in altcoins and trade altcoins or bitcoin.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:07:25 AM

One more person with more money in pocket and without ideas in head. What worth more?

I think OP need to pay at least 5 % of this amount to someone, and then he can invest in that. Like this he will just pick up some good ideas and he will not even say "tnx".

If that is mine 20 k, I would know exactly what to do. And of I would ask for advice, with that amount I would even pay for good advice.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:45:44 PM

One more person with more money in pocket and without ideas in head. What worth more?

I think OP need to pay at least 5 % of this amount to someone, and then he can invest in that. Like this he will just pick up some good ideas and he will not even say "tnx".

If that is mine 20 k, I would know exactly what to do. And of I would ask for advice, with that amount I would even pay for good advice.

+1

This all seems as a great way to pump your sig campaign numbers then the actual place to ask for a honest advice.
If I am wrong, I d go for a few good PoS coins, namely DMD and CLAM.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:55:35 PM

+1

This all seems as a great way to pump your sig campaign numbers then the actual place to ask for a honest advice.
If I am wrong, I d go for a few good PoS coins, namely DMD and CLAM.

Besides PoS, you can actually start a legitimate business with that amount of money. You should buy a site, manage it, and profit from it. $20k can take you very far. You should start reading and taking courses now while you still can.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:59:43 PM

I think you can start mining farm.. buy gpu miners and mine ethereum or other altcoin that you know still profitable..
And this is i think the best to invest your money.. so that its safe..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:40:20 PM

I think you can start mining farm.. buy gpu miners and mine ethereum or other altcoin that you know still profitable..

This would be interesting since the value of ETH has been on the rise, despite some people dumping the coin.

I`d invest the small amount on a pre-selected gpu rig thats made - unless you want to part stuff.

I would see it a worth wait moment, since the bitcoin exchanges have been adopting this alt-coin unlike any other alt-coin had in the past.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:56:29 PM

This would be interesting since the value of ETH has been on the rise, despite some people dumping the coin.

I`d invest the small amount on a pre-selected gpu rig thats made - unless you want to part stuff.

I would see it a worth wait moment, since the bitcoin exchanges have been adopting this alt-coin unlike any other alt-coin had in the past.
I have to agree with your statement, alt coins today are very accepted by the community as evidenced by the ETH value in the market, also we have to watch out with the lisk, dao, and waves they have all the potential.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:46:17 PM

That is alot of money that you can invest and it would be better if you are waiting for a lower value so you can earn some more money with it and that would be nice.
But of course it is really hard to know what will happen but saving money will always be nice for later in the future.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

there is an increase in bitcoin rates
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:09:53 PM

Hello,
You can buy liskcoins a new big potential alcoin.This cryptocurrency have some specs like ethereum.
I think the price of this altcoin will be higher in future.
Invest only you can afford to lose.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:31:31 AM

I even think 20k is too much I would start with low amount investing, if you just now fully go for the bitcoin you are taking a huge risk.
It either can go very good and profitable or be very bad and you will lose a lot of money.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:53:19 AM

I even think 20k is too much I would start with low amount investing, if you just now fully go for the bitcoin you are taking a huge risk.
It either can go very good and profitable or be very bad and you will lose a lot of money.
Ye,s 20k must be very big amount for a new investor. But if he chooses to invest into only bitcoin than it would be much safer and I would consider it is not a big amount for buying bitcoins. Also buying bulk amount of bitcoin at one time is not a good idea. You must keep on buying whenever you get comparatively lower prices.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:57:56 AM

Ye,s 20k must be very big amount for a new investor. But if he chooses to invest into only bitcoin than it would be much safer and I would consider it is not a big amount for buying bitcoins. Also buying bulk amount of bitcoin at one time is not a good idea. You must keep on buying whenever you get comparatively lower prices.
the amount is too big is better just buy and hold, too risky if you invest, I was worried, because I did not look very safe investments, in addition to simply hold and wait for prices to rise. yeah like today, if you have buy under $450, may now profit is quite large with 20k

LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:00:07 AM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I think DAO rate under ICO, im recomended you to buy DAO Smiley
the project is very good for future.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:58:06 PM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I think DAO rate under ICO, im recomended you to buy DAO Smiley
the project is very good for future.
I am also planning to buy that too, but just only after the release of waves. If I will make a profit in waves I would probably buy more DAO because for me the price now is already an opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: