Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend!  (Read 78267 times)
inspiring.rai

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:34:21 PM

according to me u can invest ur $20k by buying some bitcoin (as bitcoin is also a long term investment) and selling when its price get a rise.
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:49:19 PM

That is a lot of money and I think also that it will be better if you are indeed make an investment now but you have to also save some money for yourself for later that is safe. So you will always have more money later and with making an investment you can earn money later.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

If you like to take the risk , I recommend sports betting , it is very pofitable , and you can double your money during one month , because the Rio Olympiad is coming soon , and there are many sports and many matches to bet on , you can try betting with small amount in the begining , then you make it bigger ....

op is talking about investing his money, and not gambling it away. gambling is just based on luck, and thus it can be as profitable as you ending up with zero cent. it's 50/50. if you really want to make your money grow, then stick to buying bitcoin, and stay far away from gambling.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:02:07 PM

according to me u can invest ur $20k by buying some bitcoin (as bitcoin is also a long term investment) and selling when its price get a rise.

Buying and holding is a very good plan. But I would advise to diversify your investment. So make sure you invest in something like
- A promising altcoin project
- A promising bitcoin project
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:13:57 PM

Buying and holding is a very good plan. But I would advise to diversify your investment. So make sure you invest in something like
- A promising altcoin project
- A promising bitcoin project

yeah that both is better, I also have put some of my coins in altcoins after learning about altcoins, and I have came to know that the profit of altcoins are much better especially from newly formed altcoin which is started by trusted devs.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:18:40 PM

If you buy $20,000 worth of bitcoin which is almost 30 bitcoins at current prices, there's a pretty good chance that you could make a big profit in a few years. Maybe even double your money in 5 years. However, this is a high risk investment, so you could also lose it all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Estonic

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:22:07 AM

The Ethereum hard fork is quite successful. The hacker will not get the $60 million to dump, the price will rise.
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:31:31 AM

I think best option to invest right now is bitcoin.But bitcoin price is already went up a lot so better wait for few months,and take to look at bitcoin price.I think buy bitcoin at $350 and sell at $600 again would be a cool idea.Just hold on with your money wait from the big dump.I hope you will make good profit.

You can invest on bitcoin gambling site as well.Kinda risky but with big capital there is a chance you will be able to make like 1% of you current bankroll every week.I will prefer to invest Just-dice.
sores

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:43:29 AM

If you like to take the risk , I recommend sports betting , it is very pofitable , and you can double your money during one month , because the Rio Olympiad is coming soon , and there are many sports and many matches to bet on , you can try betting with small amount in the begining , then you make it bigger ....

op is talking about investing his money, and not gambling it away. gambling is just based on luck, and thus it can be as profitable as you ending up with zero cent. it's 50/50. if you really want to make your money grow, then stick to buying bitcoin, and stay far away from gambling.

Indeed, buying and holding is a good strategy. Additionally, you can split purchases and invest your future earnings by means of dollar cost averaging. This way, you do not run the risk of buying at the top.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:02:43 PM

Indeed, buying and holding is a good strategy. Additionally, you can split purchases and invest your future earnings by means of dollar cost averaging. This way, you do not run the risk of buying at the top.

20k is pretty much if you ask me and I think you can make a lot of money with such amounts. You should really full invest it in he bitcoin you will make profit for sure. I think  with the halving incoming and buying right now you can make huge amounts of profit.
data1

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:34:24 PM

with bitcoin technology it is possible to make around 1% daily(hardly) or normally about 0.5% of your money daily from trading

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dajackal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:05:08 PM

Invest in LIR before it goes live because once its live the price is going to fly.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:38:12 AM

My advice is to buy 20k bitcoin make a small stash, then take 2bitcoin and start trading alt coins, small amounts at start, if you are not familiar with trading & crypto trading, then you have some sweet profit but watch out not to let your $$ feelings come over your because over than 2 btc volume is a big amount to handle in trading now days, (hard entry/exit).
just have patience and discipline ! and dont get in more than 2-3 alts you need to watch them closely , hype,fud,news,progression,buy/sell order/volume its a lot of work, trust me !  Cool
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:38:14 AM

My advice is to buy 20k bitcoin make a small stash, then take 2bitcoin and start trading alt coins, small amounts at start, if you are not familiar with trading & crypto trading, then you have some sweet profit but watch out not to let your $$ feelings come over your because over than 2 btc volume is a big amount to handle in trading now days, (hard entry/exit).
just have patience and discipline ! and dont get in more than 2-3 alts you need to watch them closely , hype,fud,news,progression,buy/sell order/volume its a lot of work, trust me !  Cool

True watching the situation of more than 3 coins to which you invest is a hard job.
I use to do this with DAO, WAVES and BRK and its tiresome already. The troll and FUDsters are restless that they coe out in an unexpected hour of the day and you'll be surprise the price went down just when you are asleep;

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:22:44 AM

Invest in LIR before it goes live because once its live the price is going to fly.
You are basically advice someone to take a gamble on something that may or may not go through the roof.

With a small amount of money you can take the risk if you so wish, but $20K is no playing money that you just throw on the table and wait to see what side the flipped coin will land on.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:43:35 PM

You are basically advice someone to take a gamble on something that may or may not go through the roof.

With a small amount of money you can take the risk if you so wish, but $20K is no playing money that you just throw on the table and wait to see what side the flipped coin will land on.

That's a plan with the highest risk involved. At the same it has got the highest profiting possibility if you're lucky. But as mentioned by above mate try with small values. Also can try implementation of a small bitcoin physical exchange store which is not much popular right now. On a long run you may earn good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:24:41 PM

with bitcoin technology it is possible to make around 1% daily(hardly) or normally about 0.5% of your money daily from trading

Have you made daily 0.5% in the last year? If that is true, you will make 600% every year. You will be a billionaire in a few years.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 04:35:22 PM

As what some people mentioned!

Invest in good ICo projects, Example : LetItRide

Personally this project is really far ahead compare to most other dicing sites!
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

wow, $ 20k it very much, well if you want to make it even more, try to believe in trading altcoin. so many choices altcoin very good out there, even in my opinion, might very well Yocoin to be made in place of investment, because I think this is very promising signature to pay dearly for the members who join them. I think this is a good thing, and I think it would be something big.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:41:09 AM

That is very big amount to invest but if i were you i think you may keep it in your bitcoin wallet. And wait the value of bitcoin will rise and your money get double. But you need patient to wait until the price rise get 100% profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: