Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend!  (Read 78267 times)
anthonytcm

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

Whatever you do, BE CAREFUL. First of all make sure to invest not more than what you're willing to lose, if you mean it to be long term, swear by it and forget about your portfolio for the time you set not to check. Other than that, good luck!
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

I prefer that you should place that on bitcoins because btc has a lot of potential in the market and there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in it so probably the price will grow even more in the future.

Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

If you asking a question like this, then you are a beginner. If you are an expert in the field of computer technology, than you can to have a work with mining . You need a form a briefcase  of high capitalized cryptocurrency.
For me you can invest your $20k on a promising ico like foresting ico, i am sure the money you will invest can multiply x2 after it will get listed on some exchanger and if you dont want to invest on ico it is better to invest on a good altcoins.

hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

If you have 20k USD, i'll suggest that you should invest into many channels. You can build a strategy of investment. Invest in forex, crypto,... And you should have your regulation. If you reach your limit, you'll get out.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

place it on a coin that has a lot of potential to grow if you want to have safe investment or rather pick an ico that you think that has a good platform in order to earn profit in the future.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:40 AM

Regarding the large amount of money I strongly agree if you invest in cryptocurrency because the results will also be many and need to be considered before doing so. research and conclusions will give you little risk and choose only for coins that have good developments like bitcoin.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

You can start with bitcoin today because of its low ore today as well as its ethereum low price today so I think it's a good day for traders who are willing to buy coins that have fallen in price today.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Mining is unfortunately not as profitable as the old one, and every day there are decreasing gains every day as the digging difficulties increase. That's why I can recommend investing in long-term or short-term, if necessary. I do not want to be reminded that investing is the most important thing to pay attention to is to get information through research and accurate sources. True tactics will undoubtedly be profitable when right action and good research are done, but there will be no gain or incentive, such as improper movements and little research investments.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Most of you in crypto for the money, as long as your basis is capitalism and money there will be no equality in crypto, all coins are shitcoins. The software is good cryptography, but you dont need to tokenise the system, thats just a way to peg onto the $ to spin more money, becasue software you buy once, and maybe pay some yearly fee, stocks notes shitcoins you spin 24/7. This whole system is already got infected by $, doomed to die like the whole monetary system in a few centuries
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

That's a great thing to invest to. A 20k of investment for a long term? This would be great in such coins as NEO, BTC and try Gabro. It is on its ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

20k USD is such a huge amount of money to invest. You need to invest and diversify your funds appropriately so that you won't have any issue at the end. Invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin has the tendency to give you massive profits over the long term than to put money in the bamk
Yeah that includes considerable capital and a good idea if you want to divide the capital into several other investments, not just crypto but in other commodities, such as gold or real estate. for cryptocurrency also don't focus on bitcoin alone, if you want to double your money, try allocating a few percent to trade in altcoin..
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
Bitcoin is the best coin for long term investment so you can put atleast $12k with bitcoin now especially that the value of it got dump to $6300 and you can also invest the remaining $8k on altcoins like eos and bitcoin cash both are also good coin.
That is a fact that investment in Bitcoin looks far better than investing your money in traditional assets but the other thing that bothers a lot is that when you invest in Bitcoin, you have to deal with the uncertainty in the market and that is the thing that bothers so many investors and CEOs.

SO invest a part of your money in a bonds or stocks issued by the government with zero default risk and invest the rest in coins like Bitcoin or ETH.

Benladeng

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

The only investment I recommend is to buy bitcoin directly instead of mining, because mining now requires more computing power, which means you need to invest more money and time, and now the bitcoin price is very close to the mining investment principal!
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

A relatively large amount to invest in any kind of coin in the crypto world. Until now I still believe in ICO will help many investors have high profits, especially so far appeared many ICO 1000 times more than the original.
mohitsharma67

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

You can invest on Bitcoin and Etherium at the moment to get good profits within 4-5 month.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

That's a great thing to invest to. A 20k of investment for a long term? This would be great in such coins as NEO, BTC and try Gabro. It is on its ICO.
It is better if you will invest your $20k on ethereum the price of eth is only $196 and you can now buy a lot of eth with your money so grab this great oppurtunity to became very profitable when the price of eth will became $1000 again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

Just saw that this post was made in 2016, so if the person had invested then when btc was even not up to $1000 he or she should still be in good profit despite the drop, earlier investment is good and timing as well.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Just saw that this post was made in 2016, so if the person had invested then when btc was even not up to $1000 he or she should still be in good profit despite the drop, earlier investment is good and timing as well.
currently a big investment might be great for ETH. I think, in the near future the price of ETH will be high again. however, currently the ETH price may still experience a slight decline. well, before investing, paying attention to the market will be a very necessary thing.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

currently a big investment might be great for ETH. I think, in the near future the price of ETH will be high again. however, currently the ETH price may still experience a slight decline. well, before investing, paying attention to the market will be a very necessary thing.

Ethereum appears to be going nowhere. According to recent trends in the crypto community, Ethereum price could plummet a little more than the current price. And I think you're mistaken. ETH didn't had a "slight  decline" It has been down over 50% in the last month or two. The last time eth was this low was in either 2017. I would've said it'd be good to invest now but nobody truly knows the bottom or when the bear market would end.

canej

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

The fact is that on the forum you are unlikely to get valuable advice, because good advice from experienced traders costs money. A universal option is investing in bitcoin for a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: