Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend!  (Read 78265 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:50:48 PM

maybe the OP doesn't care anymore about this topic.  if I currently have $ 20k then I will invest in an exchange that provides staking like Binance or something else..

Why are you all so confident in profit? Is this market risk very low? Sorry, I am just a newcomer who just registered. I want to learn more. I don't know much about this investment, or it is speculation? Huh Huh Huh Huh
In fact, the risk in the cryptocurrency market is very large, but it is worth the profit you get if you are lucky..  if you are very new here, you should first learn cryptocurrencies, do not just believe the opinions and requests of other people who might trap you..

retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 04:53:26 PM

as all people here, I'm also not recommend you mining - better think about trading or hodl. You can purchase some stable coins, and learn cryptotrading (basics). Don't start trading with difficult platforms like Binance (they mostly have specialized dashboards for professional traders). I trade on cex.io  because they have instant deposit and withdraw with cards, it's important for me
Agree they are well-know exchange, besides as I heard they announced defi platform and already listed UNI token there
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 07:00:33 PM

as all people here, I'm also not recommend you mining - better think about trading or hodl. You can purchase some stable coins, and learn cryptotrading (basics). Don't start trading with difficult platforms like Binance (they mostly have specialized dashboards for professional traders). I trade on cex.io  because they have instant deposit and withdraw with cards, it's important for me
Agree they are well-know exchange, besides as I heard they announced defi platform and already listed UNI token there
yes they also have some promo campaign for credit/debit card, something like zeo deposit fee while purchasing crypto
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 01:26:41 AM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

Hey mate! This would be my advise to you. A $20k is a lot of money. Focus first on understanding things, studying it before you put your hard-earned money in cryptocurrency or even at any investment platforms or different markets. If you know what you are doing and how does money grow there at the first place then you have higher probability of achieving your goals and growth in your investment. INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE FIRST.

Second, if you are finally having the final decision in putting your money in cryptocurrency market. DIVERSIFY your funds. As they say, do not put all your eggs in one basket. In what way would you diversify?

1. TRADING
2. HODL ALTS
3. STAKING
4. ETC.

This for you to enable to channel your investment funds for short term generating income (trading) to long term generating income (holding alts to staking).

TRADING is one of the hardest way since you can do it manually and honestly, you need someone to guide you. A mentor, so that he/ she might be able and warn you to what his/her errors before so that you'll not end up experiencing the same way he/ she did too. Your biggest enemy in TRADING is EMOTION especially GREEDINESS. So as my first advise. INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE, Try to research more about TRADING and its reality.

Lastly, focus on COMPOUNDING mate! Not 0 - 100, but 0 - 10, 10-20, 20-35, so on to achieve your goals. Ciao!
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 03:36:53 AM

There are risks involved in investing in cryptocurrencies it is better to invest using your own experience you can learn a lot even if it is a loss i think binance is good for investing there is less risk here and especially for those who are new to the crypto market it is a much safer place. It's better to hold on the price of currencies will go up you get good profit if the price goes up and with it you will be able to learn a lot about the market.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:40:50 AM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
Today bitcoin price is high increase so i tell now you Don't invest. You need to wait after end this year.  I hope after end this year it price can be decrease then you can invest your money. Other you can buy  today and convert it usdt if you follow this way you get double profit. I surly tell if you invest money in crypto currency you get big profits from Bank.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 06:05:19 AM

i can reccomend u to diversify this pool - i'd hodl some btc/eth, and invest into credible defi - as for me, I focused on dex projects with nice financial model and strategy
agree with you, and i also try to invest in defi - dex projects. as for me, have a nice future, because decentralized exchanges make a great  hype and growing in volumes
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and they have cool team even from Ripple
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 08:11:40 PM

I only he invested his 20k dollars in BTC he would have have almost double money. Interesting how time and time again we see similar movements with BTC and altcoins.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 10:43:25 PM

dividing it for $ 5000, $ 20k is a lot of capital, you can divide it like that,
my suggestion is $ 5000 to Ethereum, $ 5000 to Bitcoin, $ 5000 to Waves and $ 5000 to Tron.
yes there are 3 good altcoins and still haven't experienced a high rise besides Waves, Ethereum and Tron!.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 10:41:54 PM

$ 20k is a lot of money, if you don't use the money as well as possible it is unfortunate,
investing in Bitcoin is good, but still very high risk because the price of Bitcoin has reached new ath,
and there may be a correction, so avoid buying Bitcoin, my advice is to buy an altcoin like Tron or Eos,
because these two coins have the potential to go up in the altcoin season.

geraldphilips39

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:02:00 PM

Hello everyone, is there anyone out here looking for the perfect strategy to trade with? or tired of losing your money to brokers and software? contact (Liam Sophia) via:liamsophia39@gmail.com, or on WhatsApp +1 (814) 503-0528. she will introduce to you the perfect strategy that provides me with $10000 in a week, and also show you some proof to clear your doubts. And also how you can get back your lost funds from your brokers.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:45:17 PM

There is no better investment right now than using it to buy Bitcoin.

With such a large volume you can make a few thousands in a few hours if the market keeps its strength.

You can reduce your risk of loss by setting a stop-loss. That's if you believe in Bitcoin at the moment there is nothing else out there that will give any better return than Bitcoin nor faster.
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 03:02:19 AM

Actually Bitcoin BTC is the king  Grin

rokon1234

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:23:28 AM

I think you should go to binance and there you will see a lot of altcoins, from there you can invest in the altcoins that are currently down and wait a long time and hopefully you can make a good profit.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 06:14:16 AM

A large enough amount should be able to choose so many altcoins in the top position. Is the current Bull moment still right for long-term investment? I think this is risky if you are investing long term. you better trade to be able to get profit in a short time. except when the Sideways or Downtrend markets can create momentum to buy altcoins. this is my personal opinion

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
XavierHunt

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:45:31 PM

I think bitcoin has proven that it is the superior asset for long term holding. Ethereum can be a runner up for the conversation. BUY BTC and hold unto oblivion!
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:48:58 PM

Mining you need in-depth research techniques in this area if you do not want harms. To keep it simple, just look for the right opportunity and hold bitcoin, legal and well-known in the market. Don't miss it. Who would have thought that bitcoin made a big hit this year and at any time. Bitcoin always generates the highest level of trust.

businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 09:24:37 AM

Better go xrp, cause its one of the top coins that hasn't broken out yet, plus its lawsuits with sec is not done yet thats why its value is low right now, but all are pointing in favor of xrp so once its done you will gain more sooner.

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
plemechton

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:43:54 AM

BTC hits the $46,000 resistant level, I strongly believe it will break 50,000 resistant level very soon so if u want to be benefited by it. I highly recommended you to buy or trade BTC on any exchanges.  My top exchanges are Binance and KuCoin.

Always remember that trading BTC doesnt make you rich. Holding it for a long period of time makes you rich. anyway daily trading gives you some profit!  
Pascal43

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:30:45 AM

The best investment is just to buy Bitcoin, can't go wrong with that, it may be boring but that's the way to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: