Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 100 Beta Testers to Try BitMillions.com - Get ฿ 1 to play for FREE!  (Read 11078 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:45:24 PM

When will you be paying back the 1 BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:52:06 PM

The game and its structure might be fun and all, but the site has some problems. Page loads take upwards of fifteen seconds on average, and sometimes I waited well over a minute. Not fun.

The FAQ's got workable explanations, but why does the home page say "send any multiple of .10"? There's a tiny explanation of what to actually send beneath it, but that top line is misleading.

Specifying that the order of the numbers doesn't count would be nice, otherwise there's no real indication for a first-time player that sending .99110123 gets you the exact same pick as .01112399, just with more draws.

Overall, it's cluttered and kinda annoying to use. Why so many ads? And I mean, ads for the site itself? Why? Is this a thing?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitMillions (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 07:00:20 PM

* What is the exact house edge? (10% on losing bets, but what amount of bets wins)

* What are the minimum amounts for the different pools?

* Small mistake: "That tweet generates a tweet ID which you can see in this chart, the tweet ID is used as the key for making a new HMAC SHA-512 HASH of the first hash which finally, gets the last hash. " 'This chart' doesn't point to anything (I wanted to look up how Twitter generates the id).

We don’t have house edge. We have a house fee of 10% only in the losing tickets. We have developed this system as a long term and profitable business. We have seen many sites that after a few months had to close down or even worse, we have seen the administrators go away with all the funds. We earn money when people play and win, we charge a house fee not only for profit but also to ensure that the site will have all the security measurements needed and on top of that we will be responsible for replacing any lost BTC in case of any security breach.

Winnings don't have house fees or any deductions for pools. For ex. if you match 1 number, and your ticket price was 0.10, you'll receive 0.10 as we will also cover the transaction fees. The same with the other pools, if your win any of the pools, you'll receive the pool prize + your ticket free of any deduction.

------

Minimum ticket is 0.10, and that will give you 1 play. There are discounts for high rollers, listed in the homepage. The more you play, the more free bonus plays you'll get, meaning that your ticket instead of ฿ 0.10 can be as low as ฿ 0.050. Keep in mind that this is not a multiplier site, it is a lottery site, where you can win a Jackpot of ฿ 1,000 with only ฿ 0.10!

------

About Twitter, now you can see it in the draw page ( for ex http://bitmillions.com/draws/219276 ) when you click verify numbers (bar code). Click "Verify TwitID", you'll go to twitter to the specific tweet used for the calculations where you can find the tweet id on the url.

------

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you have any other question. You can find us on FreeNode IRC on the #BitMillions channel ( and also in #bitcoin ) if you need something

BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 07:03:35 PM

I agree w/ your assessment of the site as with my first comment above I didn't know where to find out if my ticket won or not.  The site can be overwhelming at times but once you start to get used to it things seem to fall in play.  Also, when you click on the payment address to pay I can't "x" out of the ticket - I'm in chrome. Minor but annoying but can't complain never won anything in my life! lol  Tongue

I have Chrome too and it works well.. You can click the x or anywhere on the page, and you are out of the pop up.. Let me know if you continue with the problem...

Congrats again in your ticket!! You are the FIRST BITMILLIONS WINNER!

BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 08:39:38 PM

I think you misunderstood the conditions..

-----------------------

Conditions

- If you meet the qualifications please reply to this post with the bitcoin address where you want to receive the FREE ฿ 1 to play.

- You will play at BitMillions.com from the same address where you received the FREE ฿ 1 to play.

- You should play ฿ 1 altogether and as an additional Grand Opening Promotion, the site will automatically give you 1 free play.

- The site can generate the numbers randomly using the transaction hash or you can pick your own numbers.  If you decide to let the system choose for you, you will send just ฿ 1, but if you choose the numbers yourself you may need to send additional decimals to the transaction, as the numbers you pick are equal to the decimals in the transaction. For ex. if you want to play to 10 33 87 56, you will have to send ฿ 1.10338756 and the system will refund you ฿ 0.00338756, but keep in mind that it will automatically take the 0.10 as an additional play.

- After your ticket is completed (all your plays have been played) you will have to leave a review on this thread about your experience or whatever comment you want to leave about the site.

- You will keep all the winnings you get from the ticket. Even if you hit the jackpot you’ll keep all the bitcoins!

-----------------------

This is done this way so there is a nice and transparent track of the beta tester tickets. Yesterday we sent the first 10 bitcoins to play, today we will send more.. but the beta testers have to wait for the Bitcoin we send to play..

I can send you a BTC to play as a beta tester only if you are willing to play it, I can't do anything about the BTC you already played.. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 08:46:29 PM

The game and its structure might be fun and all, but the site has some problems. Page loads take upwards of fifteen seconds on average, and sometimes I waited well over a minute. Not fun.

The FAQ's got workable explanations, but why does the home page say "send any multiple of .10"? There's a tiny explanation of what to actually send beneath it, but that top line is misleading.

Specifying that the order of the numbers doesn't count would be nice, otherwise there's no real indication for a first-time player that sending .99110123 gets you the exact same pick as .01112399, just with more draws.

Overall, it's cluttered and kinda annoying to use. Why so many ads? And I mean, ads for the site itself? Why? Is this a thing?

Did you play the BTC in our site?

I don't see the transaction in Blockchain.
http://blockchain.info/address/1AF9EPP1md3cdg6UrXfBQXhUrWV5E1BkiQ

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 08:48:01 PM

Alright, here we go...

I received my free Bitcoin to play with http://blockchain.info/tx/ad3cfea9118f3ea94ffe8f270953f0c49da6ff395656fa4d3e3edea53a793c25
And sent my free Bitcoin to play with from the same address http://blockchain.info/tx/dfe2ba7eba28faf38a64a73fdbb3bc138a8ef26c2e48333e4a32b67b1ae43885

The UI is very elegant, and I enjoyed it after getting the hang of it. It isn't too flashy nor tacky, and not plain either. It has a certain sense about it being just right. So I first clicked the address to buy a ticket, and sent my free Bitcoin there. Like SgtSpike, I also left open the pop-up window waiting for it to confirm. From here out, I started to get a bit frusterated trying to figure out what to do next. I read the FAQ over and over again. Perhaps it was the fact that I was playing well after midnight, and maybe a bit tired. I started to worry. "Well this is dumb, just lost a Bitcoin, and didn't even get a ticket." "This should have some sort of login" "How does it even know that I was the person that sent the coin?" "What if someone else is claiming my ticket and using it right now?" But after a little while, I noticed the "Enter Transaction ID or Address to find your Ticket" in the search bar towards the top left. Just entered my address, and bam there was my ticket. But 5 draws were already played, so I thought someone already used it at .2 BTC per draw (Yeah, I was pretty tired). I came back to the page a few minutes later and noticed 6 draws were played. Then the whole thing started to click in my head, and I felt like an idiot lol. I waited until the end, and ended up with 4 extra Free Plays. I couldn't figure out how to use them, so again like SgtSpike I tried clicking the link that says "Click Here to Learn How to Redeem Your Free Plays!" and the "Use them before Expiration!". But it doesn't look like those links are setup yet. A quick check of the FAQ showed that I'd have to send in four more Bitcoins to use the extra plays. Which is a cool concept to draw more people into the game. "4(10+1) = 44 plays" for those of you that are into math. Shortly after the whole ticket was played, I started to recieve my earnings. One by one, they started showing back up in my wallet (I assume it's 6 confirmations for each draw). I lucked out, and got a total of  BTC 4.89285964 if my addition is correct. First time gambling, and won. Woohoo!
http://bitmillions.com/tickets/dfe2ba7eba28faf38a64a73fdbb3bc138a8ef26c2e48333e4a32b67b1ae43885:1

Was using Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57 m with Windows 7 (64bit)

In short: it was frustrating at first, but I eventually got the hang of it. Granted of course, this is the first time I have ever gambled in my lifetime. But I'm pretty tech-savvy, and didn't expect this much difficulty. Perhaps a better explanation and shorter FAQ might help some future users from having my same problem. But very impressed to see a fully functioning bitcoin website with little to no problems!

Review:
+ Fair play and pools that you can view the balance in.
+ Perfect balance of UI! Not tacky. Not plain either.
+ Safe. Secure. No login or username is needed!
+ Snappy loading. Fast paced.
+/- Easy to use... once you get the hang of it.
+/- FAQ is big. Maybe a bit too big.
- Some links didn't work (i.e. "Click Here to Learn How to Redeem Your Free Plays!")
- Webpage is a bit bland at the bottom. (i.e. "Home | Draws ..." looks like very simple HTML?) Perhaps make it compliment the upper half of the webpage.

EDIT: Didn't have the loading issues or ads that MPOE-PR said he had. But the coins falling sound is a bit annoying. I personally hate websites that make hidden backround noises.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 09:01:31 PM

Alright, here we go...

I received my free Bitcoin to play with http://blockchain.info/tx/ad3cfea9118f3ea94ffe8f270953f0c49da6ff395656fa4d3e3edea53a793c25
And sent my free Bitcoin to play with from the same address http://blockchain.info/tx/dfe2ba7eba28faf38a64a73fdbb3bc138a8ef26c2e48333e4a32b67b1ae43885

The UI is very elegant, and I enjoyed it after getting the hang of it. It isn't too flashy nor tacky, and not plain either. It has a certain sense about it being just right. So I first clicked the address to buy a ticket, and sent my free Bitcoin there. Like SgtSpike, I also left open the pop-up window waiting for it to confirm. From here out, I started to get a bit frusterated trying to figure out what to do next. I read the FAQ over and over again. Perhaps it was the fact that I was playing well after midnight, and maybe a bit tired. I started to worry. "Well this is dumb, just lost a Bitcoin, and didn't even get a ticket." "This should have some sort of login" "How does it even know that I was the person that sent the coin?" "What if someone else is claiming my ticket and using it right now?" But after a little while, I noticed the "Enter Transaction ID or Address to find your Ticket" in the search bar towards the top left. Just entered my address, and bam there was my ticket. But 5 draws were already played, so I thought someone already used it at .2 BTC per draw (Yeah, I was pretty tired). I came back to the page a few minutes later and noticed 6 draws were played. Then the whole thing started to click in my head, and I felt like an idiot lol. I waited until the end, and ended up with 4 extra Free Plays. I couldn't figure out how to use them, so again like SgtSpike I tried clicking the link that says "Click Here to Learn How to Redeem Your Free Plays!" and the "Use them before Expiration!". But it doesn't look like those links are setup yet. A quick check of the FAQ showed that I'd have to send in four more Bitcoins to use the extra plays. Which is a cool concept to draw more people into the game. "4(10+1) = 44 plays" for those of you that are into math. Shortly after the whole ticket was played, I started to recieve my earnings. One by one, they started showing back up in my wallet (I assume it's 6 confirmations for each draw). I lucked out, and got a total of  BTC 4.89285964 if my addition is correct. First time gambling, and won. Woohoo!
http://bitmillions.com/tickets/dfe2ba7eba28faf38a64a73fdbb3bc138a8ef26c2e48333e4a32b67b1ae43885:1

Was using Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.57 m with Windows 7 (64bit)

In short: it was frustrating at first, but I eventually got the hang of it. Granted of course, this is the first time I have ever gambled in my lifetime. But I'm pretty tech-savvy, and didn't expect this much difficulty. Perhaps a better explanation and shorter FAQ might help some future users from having my same problem. But very impressed to see a fully functioning bitcoin website with little to no problems!

Review:
+ Fair play and pools that you can view the balance in.
+ Perfect balance of UI! Not tacky. Not plain either.
+ Safe. Secure. No login or username is needed!
+ Snappy loading. Fast paced.
+/- Easy to use... once you get the hang of it.
+/- FAQ is big. Maybe a bit too big.
- Some links didn't work (i.e. "Click Here to Learn How to Redeem Your Free Plays!")
- Webpage is a bit bland at the bottom. (i.e. "Home | Draws ..." looks like very simple HTML?) Perhaps make it compliment the upper half of the webpage.

EDIT: Didn't have the loading issues or ads that MPOE-PR said he had. But the coins falling sound is a bit annoying. I personally hate websites that make hidden backround noises.

Thanks for your review!! Glad to see more winners!!

We still have a few small adjustments to do in the front-end, mostly cosmetic, a few links, etc. but the backend is been performing very well for the last 3 months we been testing it.

Thanks again and come back within a week, most of this minor details will be gone.

SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 09:08:14 PM

Sure, why not.

1BAbPNcqxjmLZnXdhTRWaNA2tw3ScwG2uY

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 09:18:46 PM

I think you misunderstood the conditions..

-----------------------

Conditions

- If you meet the qualifications please reply to this post with the bitcoin address where you want to receive the FREE ฿ 1 to play.

- You will play at BitMillions.com from the same address where you received the FREE ฿ 1 to play.

- You should play ฿ 1 altogether and as an additional Grand Opening Promotion, the site will automatically give you 1 free play.

- The site can generate the numbers randomly using the transaction hash or you can pick your own numbers.  If you decide to let the system choose for you, you will send just ฿ 1, but if you choose the numbers yourself you may need to send additional decimals to the transaction, as the numbers you pick are equal to the decimals in the transaction. For ex. if you want to play to 10 33 87 56, you will have to send ฿ 1.10338756 and the system will refund you ฿ 0.00338756, but keep in mind that it will automatically take the 0.10 as an additional play.

- After your ticket is completed (all your plays have been played) you will have to leave a review on this thread about your experience or whatever comment you want to leave about the site.

- You will keep all the winnings you get from the ticket. Even if you hit the jackpot you’ll keep all the bitcoins!

-----------------------

This is done this way so there is a nice and transparent track of the beta tester tickets. Yesterday we sent the first 10 bitcoins to play, today we will send more.. but the beta testers have to wait for the Bitcoin we send to play..

I can send you a BTC to play as a beta tester only if you are willing to play it, I can't do anything about the BTC you already played.. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
Shoot, looks like I did misread it.

Well, I did post in this thread to receive a free BTC to play.  Guess I'll wait until I get that.
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

I posted my address 139bSJWn4gKmfozF3cE8j6Q7C9wqfXY75e but still not received Bitcoins to play. How long I have to wait?
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 10:10:35 PM

"BitMillions.com is the only Bitcoin Site where you can win more than ฿1,000 with only ฿ 0.10!"

http://satoshidice.com/

lessthan 1
64000.000x
max bet 0.0790
= 5056 BTC

unless i am missing something

still looks like an awesome site and am looking forward to a chance at trying it out

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 10:23:59 PM

Did you play the BTC in our site?

I don't see the transaction in Blockchain.
http://blockchain.info/address/1AF9EPP1md3cdg6UrXfBQXhUrWV5E1BkiQ

This is me: http://blockchain.info/address/1KKkDUswgDLK66qkFSS4MgS33ies7JgL5P

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 10:31:24 PM

I think you misunderstood the conditions

Conditions

BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 10:33:35 PM

I posted my address 139bSJWn4gKmfozF3cE8j6Q7C9wqfXY75e but still not received Bitcoins to play. How long I have to wait?

We are working in some details based on the comments of the first batch of beta testers for the new testers to have a better experience.

Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:47:18 AM

Ok i sent 0.10 BTC to the address however i did not put in any numbers so i think it went to waste

I figured out how to find my ticket with my Wallet Address this was no problem

I now see you click on the QR code and it brings up the numbers and the buy ticket button

After i sent 1 BTC i have worked out how to play, its fun and enjoyable and it has a very professional feel to it very well done sir  Cheesy

come on numbers

[01][06][26][69]  Grin

Great! Let me know if you have any other question about finding your ticket.

Good luck with your ticket!

Can i have a free play im almost at 500 posts  Smiley

12Zu56v2CENZREzQnaEia37CeBEEDG96fK

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
Liquid

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:49:22 AM

Question how do you play for 1 play ?

Do you just send 0.10 BTC ?

BitMillions (OP)

BitMillions.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 01:48:38 AM

Yes, each play is 0.10 BTC. If you want to pick numbers, you have to place the numbers you want to play in the decimals.

But keep in mind that the system interpret each 0.10 as a play, so if you want to play 20 30 40 50 and send 0.20304050 the system will give to 2 plays to 20 30 40 50 and refund you 0.00304050

More info in our faq
http://bitmillions.com/faq

Play now as the Match 2 Pool is going to be won any minute!! Is at 17 BTC!!

If you have any other question, please let me know.

dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 01:57:27 AM

I'll play & review Smiley
16G9Z5urjLVGPSgJxZv7USXJyU1VZ1FQc4
Thanks for the coin.  Sending...

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Liquid

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:03:47 AM

Yes, each play is 0.10 BTC. If you want to pick numbers, you have to place the numbers you want to play in the decimals.

But keep in mind that the system interpret each 0.10 as a play, so if you want to play 20 30 40 50 and send 0.20304050 the system will give to 2 plays to 20 30 40 50 and refund you 0.00304050

More info in our faq
http://bitmillions.com/faq

Play now as the Match 2 Pool is going to be won any minute!! Is at 17 BTC!!

If you have any other question, please let me know.

So can i have a free play ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: