Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL IN!!??  (Read 18696 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:02:18 AM

Me, I will try it at least once in my life. Maybe I should try my life savings and let's see what happen. No, kidding. Anyways for me ALL IN is good for those people who does not value their money much. Maybe do it for fun cause it is not good in gambling which is won through consistency not only luck.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:26:02 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

This scares much people in Bustabit but some people really get a decent profit from this strategy.

Do all in at 1.12x, but don't do it consecutively. Atleast try guessing when it will rise above 1.12x. If you're happy with the amount you just made, then stop doing this strategy. This is just for those who wants to double their bankroll in a safer way. Although you have to risk the money several times than betting on 2x right away.

And yes, this often result into profit.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:28:59 AM

Me, I will try it at least once in my life. Maybe I should try my life savings and let's see what happen. No, kidding. Anyways for me ALL IN is good for those people who does not value their money much. Maybe do it for fun cause it is not good in gambling which is won through consistency not only luck.

Either way, by ALL IN or betting in regular way of betting, the result would always be few wins and more losses..The only thing we will win in ALL in is that we never waste time in gambling site, atleast by that, we could still find extra income to fill up what was busted that day..
bitcoinprofit (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:28:29 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

This scares much people in Bustabit but some people really get a decent profit from this strategy.

Do all in at 1.12x, but don't do it consecutively. Atleast try guessing when it will rise above 1.12x. If you're happy with the amount you just made, then stop doing this strategy. This is just for those who wants to double their bankroll in a safer way. Although you have to risk the money several times than betting on 2x right away.

Thanks for the recommendation.
This seems like a good strategy for the site...
Xenophoto

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:03:17 PM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

Thanks for the recommendation.
This seems like a good strategy for the site...

Try it yourself and give us some feedback later.

brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:17:30 PM

I always make all in but make bet with safety and use small odds and the result sometimes win and sometimes lost, but mostly win Cheesy
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:19:56 PM

I always make all in but make bet with safety and use small odds and the result sometimes win and sometimes lost, but mostly win Cheesy

i have tried that with dice games a couple of times, i set the amount to max bet and then chose a real small multiplier to increase the odds of winning but the results in total is not great because winning amount will be small while the loss is big.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:06:29 PM

i have tried that with dice games a couple of times, i set the amount to max bet and then chose a real small multiplier to increase the odds of winning but the results in total is not great because winning amount will be small while the loss is big.
I rarely make all in on dice game but i ever feel it when use chance 70% win small and lost is big, i guess you to all in on chance 50:50 so your win or lost is same
Also I mostly bet on sports because for me this safety.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:43:22 PM

In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin

Wow nice try. I hope your wager will be put in NBA Playoffs so it will be more exciting than putting in a dice site.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:33:51 PM

Wow nice try. I hope your wager will be put in NBA Playoffs so it will be more exciting than putting in a dice site.

No worries mate its only $70...
I might use a tipster from here when the time comes!  Cheesy
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:59:34 PM

Good luck man, i hope you win the bet. i would never ever go for all in it's scary lol..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

No & I would 100% advise against it. Don't do it bro, it's a slippery slope to financial ruin.
But there are many advantages that you can enjoy when you are going with huge bankroll.  Like, you can withstand many consecutive negative bets and you will be able to bet with big amount to recover your losses in a single shot.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:37:26 AM

No & I would 100% advise against it. Don't do it bro, it's a slippery slope to financial ruin.
But there are many advantages that you can enjoy when you are going with huge bankroll.  Like, you can withstand many consecutive negative bets and you will be able to bet with big amount to recover your losses in a single shot.

Yes that's right! but most of the people here play with a small bankroll and expect a huge return which is very hard to accomplish. If you have a huge bankroll and you cannot manage it properly it's still the same. You have to know the essential thing that must be considered to be successful.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:54:13 AM

Yes that's right! but most of the people here play with a small bankroll and expect a huge return which is very hard to accomplish. If you have a huge bankroll and you cannot manage it properly it's still the same. You have to know the essential thing that must be considered to be successful.

Good advice man, those who are frustrated or desperate to win they will probably do all in, and if they lost the rest of the day will be unproductive for them.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:54:29 PM

I think i will make a game of this....

Assuming I will win the first bet I will bet again using only the profits from the initial bet...

Here's the interactive part you guy get to choose the next move for the profits

Example - Wager: $70 ------> Bet is Won ------>Total Profit: +$100

After the Bet is Settled

Comment this thread with Either ALL IN or BANK

ALL IN = The entire Profit of $100 is going to placed on the next bet...

BANK = 1/2 HALF of the Profits ($50) will go to the next bet.

what do you guys think?

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:37:54 PM

Yeah before I all-in 0.2 in 2.5x multiplier and got a good result. And make an all-in again and failed to get a good result. Gambling is risky and its way more risky if you do all-in.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:06:49 AM

Yeah before I all-in 0.2 in 2.5x multiplier and got a good result. And make an all-in again and failed to get a good result. Gambling is risky and its way more risky if you do all-in.

I feel you bro.. I did that before, I go all in with all my winnings, I thought it would go longer and could win bigger and bigger, but sad to say, in just one click, it goes all in the bankroll of the gambling site...  Smiley I realized that I should have stopped when my bankroll was doubled..Regret always comes in the end...
Xenophoto

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:55:18 AM

No matter how small your bet is, gambling will always be risky. There's always a chance of busting no matter what. No matter how low your bet amount is and no matter how low your multiplier is. Gambling sites always have instabusts programmed in their bot. Although some people make good money out of betting really high amount in a very low multiplier.

sweethotnicky1990

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:55:38 AM

sometimes i go with all in.sometimes i got win and most of the time i got busted haha. i know the risk of all in but my eager to win is always there. thats why i got busted. it just like "money become stone with all in"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: