Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL IN!!??  (Read 18698 times)
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

I would say it depends on your balance... For example if you only have a few satoshis then sure. All in, in that case won't "cost" you that much in case of losing. On the other hand if your balance is let's say 5 btc then a lose in an all-in in that case is really bad. Generally try to avoid all-in since there's always the chance of ending up with 0.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:51:27 AM

That can be bad for you, if you are going all in than the risk is very high that you can lose everything and that will be not good for you in the future if you are losing all your money.
You must have to be lucky to be rich otherwise that will be not that best for you and you can become poor with it and that is bad, so better you dont go all in but just small.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:56:33 AM

I know that I am on a bad streak if I go all in.  No bet is 100%, it is all a value game, so putting everything on the table and saying, I accept that I might have nothing left if this loses, it isn't a great idea.

generally the rule I hear is that you shouldn't bet more than 10% of your bank on any one single bet.  For someone like me that would be hard, as I bet small amounts and have a small bank.  For pros they need to be disciplined, so it is a good idea.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:18:50 AM

I know that I am on a bad streak if I go all in.  No bet is 100%, it is all a value game, so putting everything on the table and saying, I accept that I might have nothing left if this loses, it isn't a great idea.

generally the rule I hear is that you shouldn't bet more than 10% of your bank on any one single bet.  For someone like me that would be hard, as I bet small amounts and have a small bank.  For pros they need to be disciplined, so it is a good idea.

The most conservative percentage in betting used by professional gamblers is 2% to 3%. It the goal to bag a huge amount of money on why some of our brothers and sisters here go all in. That is never a good idea, if you want to win, set a goal and establish a bankroll which will commensurate it while sticking with the 2 to 3% per bet.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

I would say it depends on your balance... For example if you only have a few satoshis then sure. All in, in that case won't "cost" you that much in case of losing. On the other hand if your balance is let's say 5 btc then a lose in an all-in in that case is really bad. Generally try to avoid all-in since there's always the chance of ending up with 0.

Actually this is not a good comparison because few satoshi and 5 btc is very different amount of money in each person perspective it is different too, because people can said that 5 btc is so much and for big whale they can saw this as a few satoshi. You can do all in if you have spare of money like after you hit big winning you can withdraw some of it and then left some to all in depends on yourself whether you want to give a shot or not
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:47:49 PM

Actually this is not a good comparison because few satoshi and 5 btc is very different amount of money in each person perspective it is different too, because people can said that 5 btc is so much and for big whale they can saw this as a few satoshi. You can do all in if you have spare of money like after you hit big winning you can withdraw some of it and then left some to all in depends on yourself whether you want to give a shot or not
I partially agree but a big whale won't have just 5BTC as balance i think... Since all your balance is 5BTC then an all-in would be a bad idea.. That's what i meant.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:37:41 PM

In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin

I think i will make a game of this....

Assuming I will win the first bet I will bet again using only the profits from the initial bet...

Here's the interactive part you guy get to choose the next move for the profits

Example - Wager: $70 ------> Bet is Won ------>Total Profit: +$100

After the Bet is Settled

Comment this thread with Either ALL IN or BANK

ALL IN = The entire Profit of $100 is going to placed on the next bet...

BANK = 1/2 HALF of the Profits ($50) will go to the next bet.

what do you guys think?

BANK
i think betting half of the profits is a good idea, you'll have one more chance if you lose the first bet. good luck. Wink
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:35:41 AM

In Honor of this thread I will attempt to do an All In wager this month and report my findings
The Situation: i will be paid $70 in BTC as payment for work i will do later this month... i will use this as my entire bankroll... Grin

I think i will make a game of this....

Assuming I will win the first bet I will bet again using only the profits from the initial bet...

Here's the interactive part you guy get to choose the next move for the profits

Example - Wager: $70 ------> Bet is Won ------>Total Profit: +$100

After the Bet is Settled

Comment this thread with Either ALL IN or BANK

ALL IN = The entire Profit of $100 is going to placed on the next bet...

BANK = 1/2 HALF of the Profits ($50) will go to the next bet.

what do you guys think?

BANK
i think betting half of the profits is a good idea, you'll have one more chance if you lose the first bet. good luck. Wink
Regardless of your betting techniques in any type of gambling, the house has always the advantage, the requirement in order to win is to select the winning side of the bets. Now, if you go all in even though you have a high ratio of winning compared to your losses it is still risky the your whole bankroll will be consume in one single bet.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:17:12 AM

I've done an all-in bet just once. Let me share you my story.
I once was gambling on a site and I already had earned a considerable amount and I was ready to go and call it quits that time. Then I just thought if I bet all-in, it's going to be either double or nothing but at least I had fun. And so I did. Lucky though that I actually won!

That was a total of around $640.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:46:45 AM

I once was gambling on a site and I already had earned a considerable amount and I was ready to go and call it quits that time. Then I just thought if I bet all-in, it's going to be either double or nothing but at least I had fun. And so I did. Lucky though that I actually won!

Wow! that was a huge amount already, but it is not good to do it, you might regret if it resulted on the other way. But anyway, as long as you do if for fun then no big deal with that. Nice experience.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:58:42 AM

wow, congrats if you really won that much!
my story is the opposite of yours and it happened multiple times .
i have done all in with dice a couple of times but on top of that i have also done it by accident too just by clicking max bet and roll the dice.
but so far all those times have resulted in a red number and losing all my bankroll Cheesy

--looking for signature--
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:56:18 AM

Sometimes i go all in on dice. Even i gamble small amounts it will only lead to Winning or Loosing. Going all in is fastest way to double your money or lose it all.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:58:51 AM

Sometimes i go all in on dice. Even i gamble small amounts it will only lead to Winning or Loosing. Going all in is fastest way to double your money or lose it all.

Going all in is the best way to save your time and effort. It can also lessen the chance that you get hooked up in gambling. Roll Eyes

Although betting all your money is not fun enough especially if you are gambling for fun. Some people even regret that they went all in with their big bankroll. Smiley Just saying though, going all in and losing it all may make you feel really really bad about yourself.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 07:09:18 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?

Never all in.

Yes absolutely too risky!!!! It's a bad approach in a long term view of profit....

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:13:53 AM

Going all in is the best way to save your time and effort. It can also lessen the chance that you get hooked up in gambling. Roll Eyes

Although betting all your money is not fun enough especially if you are gambling for fun. Some people even regret that they went all in with their big bankroll. Smiley Just saying though, going all in and losing it all may make you feel really really bad about yourself.
That's the statement, why waste your time in gambling if you are solely after on profit. All in is good to save time and effort, in contradiction if you bet for fun then you can divide your bets into small unit per bet just to last in the game.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bitcoinprofit (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:15:27 AM

Nice!

Was this a card game?
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:45:50 AM

ive done all-in many time,  but most of the time i go all in i got an eye watering negative result: D

i just learned one thing. all-in takes your chance to win back.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:02:43 AM

ive done all-in many time,  but most of the time i go all in i got an eye watering negative result: D

It's sad to know that majority of gamblers here needs to learn from their own experience to stop this crap. All in is good if you win but you will really feel emotionally down when you loss.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:11:50 AM

It's sad to know that majority of gamblers here needs to learn from their own experience to stop this crap. All in is good if you win but you will really feel emotionally down when you loss.
Exactly. One can win 3-4-5 times in all in, but finally he will lose and its real sad situation
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:30:17 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
I'd never go all in when it comes to real money, the risk is just to big for me because you can lose everything in one moment. I am the type of player that plays it safe at all time because losing all at once is just too much for me to handle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: