Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL IN!!??  (Read 18692 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

Yeah, all in and all out.

Tried too many times, after getting bored of long stupid martingale runs, the result were the same all the time. LOST.

i do the same thing too. at least i have it several times in the past when i used to play a lot of dice games. after running the martingale method with the bot i always strike out and lose so there is always a leftover in the bankroll that is remaining and lower than the last double rise so i get mad and bet it all in with one roll and i have always lost so far in this decision. Cheesy

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:43:12 AM

Tried too many times, after getting bored of long stupid martingale runs, the result were the same all the time. LOST.

i do the same thing too. at least i have it several times in the past when i used to play a lot of dice games. after running the martingale method with the bot i always strike out and lose so there is always a leftover in the bankroll that is remaining and lower than the last double rise so i get mad and bet it all in with one roll and i have always lost so far in this decision. Cheesy
That's the problem with most of the people who go all in is they are dictated with their emotion and later realizes when they go bankrupt. You should not let your emotions affect you when gambling because that will lead you to the hole of bankruptcy, this all in is only applicable in POKER not in any other sports because of the chances of losing.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

That's the problem with most of the people who go all in is they are dictated with their emotion and later realizes when they go bankrupt. You should not let your emotions affect you when gambling because that will lead you to the hole of bankruptcy, this all in is only applicable in POKER not in any other sports because of the chances of losing.

i agree.
but the problem is that this "POKER" you are talking about doesn't fit here. because in order to do that (i mean to go all in and be sure to win) requires you to be face to face with the other players in order to read them and decide which hand is the best opportunity to go all in and win big time by doing some manipulation too.

and since it is bitcoin gambling and online, that is not applicable here at all.

--looking for signature--
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:23:53 PM

follow your instincts
if going all in is your thing and you feel lucky, go ahead
well, at least try to do the math first before betting

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:22:29 AM

follow your instincts

A real gambler throws bet whenever he wants to and how much he want to. He base it on his feelings although some people do some math stuffs, I think most gambling sites are random. Some people might say a gambling site is rigged because they lose continuously but we really don't know that.

BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:36:06 AM

For this fellow it worked back then at bitdice... though usually "go big or go home" doesn't really work.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:08:17 AM

follow your instincts

A real gambler throws bet whenever he wants to and how much he want to. He base it on his feelings although some people do some math stuffs, I think most gambling sites are random. Some people might say a gambling site is rigged because they lose continuously but we really don't know that.
Real gamblers those who have balls to go all in. That kind of gambler does only rely on luck by doing it but not a smart gambler. So if you want to be a smart gambler never do all in cause you cannot last in the long run if you keep doing it. You should have a plan before gambling, the amount you want to win/loss and stick to it no matter what happened.
mimito

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:11:44 AM

For this fellow it worked back then at bitdice... though usually "go big or go home" doesn't really work.

i know bitdice real gambler and really work dude beatiful day for you bOXXOB smile

░░░░░
RISE      |      ICO: May 10th until June 10th      |      BONUS: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Weeks      |      ✔ USER FRIENDLY DAPPS ✔      |
░░░░░
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:12:31 AM

i know bitdice real gambler and really work dude beatiful day for you bOXXOB smile

I wish it was me

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:50:45 AM

Awesome bet! It's like he/she knows when he/she will win and lose. Feeling envious  Shocked LOL
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:13:55 AM

Awesome bet! It's like he/she knows when he/she will win and lose. Feeling envious  Shocked LOL
This person must already be a millionaire now, I can't imagine betting on this kind of amount. That is unrealistic, now I understand that only bettors will balls can only win in gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:47:10 AM

Do you know his overall profits? this dude is insane, i haven't seen someone bet that crazy.

AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:54:06 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
I go often all in you need to now witch time you have to do it. Don't go just all in several times you
have to know for sure that you are winning for at least 90%. If you call all in there is always a change of 50 50 that you lose.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:47:40 PM

Never go all in in a gamble! Just put the amount that you are willing to lose!
Of course if it is a poker room, go all with a poker face ( Cool) and bluff the other players
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:33:28 AM

Of course if it is a poker room, go all with a poker face ( Cool) and bluff the other players
Poker game is the best idea in putting ALL IN your money, but in sports gambling or any other form (dice,roulette,etc..) that is not advisable if you want to earn good profit in the long run.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:53:54 AM

Poker game is the best idea in putting ALL IN your money, but in sports gambling or any other form (dice,roulette,etc..) that is not advisable if you want to earn good profit in the long run.

I agree with you but not totally Smiley cause you can also do ALL IN with sports gambling . Remember that you have the information needed if the team/person that your'e betting on have enough firepower/good play to outbeat its opponent unlike with dice, roulette etc. which is all about pure luck.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:58:40 AM

You can go all in at poker only if you are confident enough to realize that you have a high hand ranks amongst other players. Otherwise don't go for it.

I agree with you but not totally Smiley cause you can also do ALL IN with sports gambling . Remember that you have the information needed if the team/person that your'e betting on have enough firepower/good play to outbeat its opponent unlike with dice, roulette etc. which is all about pure luck.

How will you back it up if your favorite team loses all of a sudden? Roll Eyes

gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:07:21 AM

to a number of people it happens , but in some cases and for some people i have saw that they are getting all out as win after all in, I don't know that with tose people it is their luck with them or it is because of some expertness of them, by the way I will suggest, that if you are experiencing any lose in any game then do not go all in, but only in those where you know you do not face any lose.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:22:41 AM

to a number of people it happens , but in some cases and for some people i have saw that they are getting all out as win after all in, I don't know that with tose people it is their luck with them or it is because of some expertness of them, by the way I will suggest, that if you are experiencing any lose in any game then do not go all in, but only in those where you know you do not face any lose.
LOL, that's what make us lost because we don't have discipline, we always want to earn huge money and if we lost we resorted to chasing our loses most of the time and even try ALL IN. But that's life and that's the nature of the game. It has only two results win or lose.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:25:34 AM

Impossible who can bet the big amount like that.. i think only rich people are can play like this.. or maybe this is an old picture that bitcoin is cheap..
I hope i can gamble like that if i have lots of bitcoin in my pocket..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: