Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL IN!!??  (Read 18696 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:15:09 AM

Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
I'd never go all in when it comes to real money, the risk is just to big for me because you can lose everything in one moment. I am the type of player that plays it safe at all time because losing all at once is just too much for me to handle.
I love your strategy sir, that should be in always in the mind of every gambler that all in is really bad. That would lose our entire bankroll in a blink of an eye. Lucky if you win but if you lose, you will live a miserable life if you bet is what you can't afford to lose.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:20:37 AM

I'd never go all in when it comes to real money, the risk is just to big for me because you can lose everything in one moment. I am the type of player that plays it safe at all time because losing all at once is just too much for me to handle.
Yeah all in betting could be devastating, but if one wins the bet the profit could be huge. i've done all in betting by mistake but never knowingly.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:00:37 PM

Yesterday I tried my luck by making an "all in" bet on Bubbles Bit and this was the result henceforth: https://www.moneypot.com/bets/130141639

Investor Profit: -503.49999992176896 bits

Although it wasn't much but that positive impact had influenced me to go further.

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:28:08 AM

Yeah all in betting could be devastating, but if one wins the bet the profit could be huge. i've done all in betting by mistake but never knowingly.
I've done this but never will I do it again. It is just okey if you do all in for fun. But if you do it because of frustration that you want to recoup your previous losses then it's a bad idea.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:00:07 AM

I've done this but never will I do it again. It is just okey if you do all in for fun. But if you do it because of frustration that you want to recoup your previous losses then it's a bad idea.
Good to know that there are still gamblers like you who learned from their experience. Mine either, I would probably do not do all in in any type of gambling as I already known the risk
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:57:33 AM

Sometimes i go all in on dice. Even i gamble small amounts it will only lead to Winning or Loosing. Going all in is fastest way to double your money or lose it all.

Going all in is the best way to save your time and effort. It can also lessen the chance that you get hooked up in gambling. Roll Eyes

Although betting all your money is not fun enough especially if you are gambling for fun. Some people even regret that they went all in with their big bankroll. Smiley Just saying though, going all in and losing it all may make you feel really really bad about yourself.

Yup!! All gamblers knew they could end up rally bad. The best way to avoid this is you need to plan on how much money you should gamble.
Also, of course i won't bet all my money just to double it. I know the risk of it.

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:49 AM

All in is not the smartest of plays but it certainly is the most fun. I usually do not go all in but i have seen some spetacular all ins from others. A guy on BitDice lost ~2 btc and was down to his last 0.1 and he went all in on x100 and won it, that was pretty nice to see!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:22:56 AM

I can understand the thrill in just going all in because it takes the least amount of time. But with my bad luck I am pretty sure if I go "all-in" with all my Bitcoin, it will turn out to be a loser for sure.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:25:16 AM

I can understand the thrill in just going all in because it takes the least amount of time. But with my bad luck I am pretty sure if I go "all-in" with all my Bitcoin, it will turn out to be a loser for sure.

believe me when i say this , you are not the only one having this feeling. i have done the "all in" bet many times with my bankroll and luck has not been so kind to me because i lose most of the time.

but the thrill of it is a very nice feeling, it is almost addictive to do that every time. and i would if wasn't worried about losing all my money on gambling.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:27:16 AM

Nope. All the time I get reds on all in Roll Eyes
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:15:19 PM

Nope. All the time I get reds on all in Roll Eyes

Me too. As if they've got a program there that if someone goes all in, it will bust instantly.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:29:12 PM

Well, I've gone all in in poker, but that's all Wink
I recently bet quite a bit on a football game at 1:5 odds and came out winning tho... But I still wouldn't suggest going all in except in a poker game.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:34:16 PM

I don't and won't make an all in bet, because I always strictly limit myself on how much I can risk. On another note, I saw someone making a 10 BTC bet (not sure if it is an all in bet or not) just a few hours ago on Moneypot. https://www.moneypot.com/bets/133040523

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

Well, I've gone all in in poker, but that's all Wink
I recently bet quite a bit on a football game at 1:5 odds and came out winning tho... But I still wouldn't suggest going all in except in a poker game.

With this kind of betting i don't recommend going all in. It's better to give your money away. Because your odds are that bad.
But Poker.. well if you hold good cards.. anything can happen right.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Phenoca

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:09:17 PM

Only in poker Smiley
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:02:56 AM

Only in poker Smiley
Still risky brother, it is really all about proper bankroll management. Well in poker that can be applied if you really have a good card but there is no assurance still that you will win, unless the card you are holding is the strongest card. All IN then and no risk at all.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:29:04 AM

Only in poker Smiley
Still risky brother, it is really all about proper bankroll management. Well in poker that can be applied if you really have a good card but there is no assurance still that you will win, unless the card you are holding is the strongest card. All IN then and no risk at all.
Yes, I totally agree with the above poster. It's all about proper bank roll management, but to make it right you have to be discipline and never do things  like ALL IN if you are serious in winning or staying this game for a longer time.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:37:31 AM

Only in poker Smiley
No. I don't think Poker is the good game to test your luck by ALL IN. It may work sometimes when you are absolutely sure that your hand is better.
When you realize you are playing with weaker opponent or something. But still I wouldn't do that in online poker too often.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:51:50 AM

Only in poker Smiley
No. I don't think Poker is the good game to test your luck by ALL IN. It may work sometimes when you are absolutely sure that your hand is better.
When you realize you are playing with weaker opponent or something. But still I wouldn't do that in online poker too often.
Yeah, absolutely, online poker are too shady never ever trust betting you huge money cause you never know. Me, as a poker player which is not currently active right now, I have done already ALL IN but regretted sometime in times of losses. That's not really advisable if you treat gambling as business.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:26:38 AM

Only with poker I'd go all in and have a positive result but with the other gambling games I suggest you do not go all in. With pokeer you are playing against other people so nobody has a real advantage. With the other gambling games luck is a big factor so I would not don it there.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: