Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:54:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Iota reach 10,000 satoshi before lauch?  (Read 3377 times)
Vicodin (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:59:08 AM

The last trades put them at 3300 satoshi.

This is quite an impressive increase from the 130 sat ICO price!!

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:51:39 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 02:26:44 PM by cryptohunter

no because around 50% of the board classed it as a scam in a recent poll

ICO coins with no POW and no effort to push distribution wider than 1% of this board where the ico was hosted are nothing other than insta ico scams.

The fact it is not on exchange and being held up whilst pumped is transparent.

It is nxt2 by the same people that enriched a very small % of the board before with nxt1

I suspect we will see plenty of IOTA pumping threads on the main board just before exchange.

Funny we nothing about it hardly pre ico or during ico.

There needs to be some guide lines really for icos on here. They are totally unregulated and transparency.....well what transparency?

POW is the only way really unless there is mass advertising of the ICO way before and during.

LISK has done a good job of advertising. You cant go one page here without 5 huge banners of LISK in your face. facebook and twitter rewards ...

That's not to say lisk won't go tits up in future. We will have to wait and see.

iota was sold to a tiny % of the board for 130sats now they think they can sell for 10 000 sats??

if they can sell for 260 sats on exchange they should be grateful. stop trying to scam us all.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:11:58 AM

There WERE threads about Iota before and during the ICO.

You are caught in a lie right there because you replied in one of them. Ha ha.

Give up, you're making lisk look bad at this point. Let someone else shill for them at this point.

On top of that, I will be posting YOUR OWN Scammer thread about YOU cryptohunter as soon as I find it. 

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:26:11 AM

Give up, you're making lisk look bad at this point. Let someone else shill for them at this point.

On top of that, I will be posting YOUR OWN Scammer thread about YOU cryptohunter as soon as I find it.  

Here on the main board fool. where you are pumping now.

Ha that person had to remove his accusations as you will see once you locate the thread.

You will be the new taoway or whatever that guys was called that tried to make up some nonsense which I showed to be complete nonsense ...hence he removed it.

IOTA will be known for the scam it is the more you try to pump this captive ICO scam on here.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:41:53 AM

Here on the main board fool...

Yes, on the main board. You commented in one.  If my memory serves me correctly you had doubts.

What is sad is now that you have been proven wrong about everything you still continue to regurgitate the same lies.

For what reason I dont know because it is you looking like the fool when the facts in no way line up with your statements.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:53:35 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 05:11:55 AM by cryptohunter

Yes, on the main board. You commented in one.  If my memory serves me correctly you had doubts.

What is sad is now that you have been proven wrong about everything you still continue to regurgitate the same lies.

For what reason I dont know because it is you looking like the fool when the facts in no way line up with your statements.

Blah blah blah...  Your memory is not my concern - only the facts.

There is no need to continue your iota attempted pumping. You will end up the Taoway of the dash crowd.

Here's a tip. Keep quiet in your little community of iota pumpers and get it to exchange. Then give it some time then pump it.

If you keep trying and trying to pump before you release it looks even more of a scam than it already seems to people.

There is no need to try and make it personal about me. I don't care if you proved me to be the actual devil. If I only post the facts there is nothing you can do to change them.

You will succeed at only one thing here and that is to keep threads showing logically and reasonably that the ICO was not hardly mentioned on the main board, no sig campaign advertising, no social media , no POW, nobody really talking about it outside the sale thread before the ICO was over. I actually have run many searches and the ICO of Iota was not mentioned on the main board previous or during the ICO.

Yes you may edit things now and try to make it look like it was but i searched long and hard there was nothing.

It would be better if after a time people could not edit their posts and change the past.

There is only one reason why ICO's are never hardly mentioned or advertised on this main board. No signature campaigns or social media rewards for advertising the ICO. The reason is to keep captive the supply of tokens to as few as possible. WHY - so they can then pump demand as much as possible and dump it on people for 30x the ico price.

iota is simply NXT2 and the funny thing is it is from the same people?? are we really going to fall for this insta ico to the few and pump and dump to the many again??

50% already say NO - that poll revealed to me that people are seeing these ICO scams for what they are now.

So far my favourite things are this..

1. I am arguing with IOTA pumpers that there was little mention of IOTA on the main board before or during the ICO.

they come up with this thread to deny this

"IOTA was mentioned at a lot of places. Do you remember the DAG thread?? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177633.msg13728624#msg13728624). So what you say is not the truth (it has not only been mentioned the day MS added it)."

so I go to check it out. The funny things is it's not even started by IOTA devs it is started by someone else who was already creating a token on the same tech as iota?? They mention it so they can claim this tech as their own and first. When actually first mention of this method for creating a token was not by them at all.

2. CFB is saying about bought and sold hero accounts on this board. He mentioned them first talking about people using them to make things look different to what they really are.... I said his distribution could be even smaller than the tiny distribution we assume on here. Like even fewer people bought and possible even he used these bought accounts to purchase more of his own ICO?? by following his own logic and perhaps actions.

Expecting him to say highly unlikely or so many people bought that a few purchased accounts wouldn't influence overall distribution.

What does he say..Huh

It does not matter at all because Bitcointalk does not matter and the rest of the world will not know or care??

Ok yeah sounds like a legit operation.

The best thing you can do Iota pumpers is keep quiet and don't try pumping because your ICO scam will be forever following you around. I would get it to market and get it distributed as widely as you can whilst making 100% profit. So reasonable prices like ethereum was for months after release. Not be trying to suggest top 5 ...haha that would be 10000% increase on your little ICO scam. Be reasonable with the scam else it becomes too obvious and forever branded a scam.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:58:48 AM

CURRENTLY 31 OUT OF 75 VOTERS CONSIDER IOTA A SCAM!! - let's help them change their image and be fair to everyone. NXT2 is not allowed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393703.120

Do you remember NXT - you know the coin that was sold to a handful of people for NXT to nothing?? 21btc for the entire amount of NXT

They then sold it to you guys for millions and millions of dollars (1000's  X THE PRICE OF THE ICO)

Cool idea hey?

Now they have always been accused of terrible initial distribution  on this board. This board is all us crypto folk have. I don't blame them for not going out in the world and forcing people that don't know what crypto or even bitcoin is into giving them their USD for a share. That is unreasonable and unrealistic. However, surely they could have done a little better with the distribution than just a handful of different people. (We think they were different people anyway because they have different usernames on this board)

Time passes and not many people were involved in crypto back then...compares to now....

Now years later the same people involved with NXT want to try it all over again. They maybe dumped all those NXT tokens and want more of your BTC.

OK here comes IOTA. Seemingly great idea almost like NXT something - ahead of it's time.

This time though they surely won't try and keep it all for a very very small selection of this board. I mean they wouldn't for instance have such a small group of investors that they can again try and sell it to you for example 1000X  THE PRICE OF THE ICO.

I MEAN WE WOULD NEVER FALL FOR THAT AGAIN WOULD WE???

NOT BY  THE VERY SAME PEOPLE???

This is i believe exactly what I think they are gearing up to do. It is not even out and they want  30X ico and the pumping and hysteria has not set in yet.

They will tell you as all those who want to have 1000X their investment will tell you . That you are complaining because you did not get any!! You're butthurt and sour grapes.

THEY ARE 100% correct.

But you have reason to be. This was not like you had a reasonable chance to invest and chose not to.

Do you think you missed this ICO because you don't like the idea of IOTA?
DO you think you missed this ICO because you just didn't notice IOTA?
It's your fault right??

Wrong - if you are regular on this board you WILL see IOTA being pumped and pumped and pumped very soon.  You won't be allowed to miss the PUMP i can assure you.

If you are running an ICO on this board you will more than likely follow 1 of the 2 possible scams options.

1. The good tech scam - like nxt has desirable innovation.

The  Insta - ICO.

Quick mention - kept to their thread little or nothing on main board (in nxt day there was only the main board)
You will get no pumping during the ICO at all. You will not hear pumping from the few investors or devs. You will miss it if you are not searching for it. There will be no open ledger of investors like with NEM or any of those.

Now that the ICO is over and the tokens are concentrated in say 1% or less of the board members hands the pumping can start. Even better if it's not on exchange. The longer the tokens are kept off of the exchange the better especially if the hype may be larger than the product can deliver. Keep pumping with minimal release from the few hoarders.

Soon you can demand and establish a crazy price. Already IOTA is 3000% higher than ICO and not even released. I discuss the token only not the internet of things promised that apparently depends upon successful completion of a processor beyond the scope of intel and amd.

If the intial distribution was fair and everyone had a reasonable chance to buy in at ICO like they claim. Then how it is that now they can charge 3000% more? Did a lot of people suddenly have a change of heart?? didn't want to buy for 30x less but now they do? very strange since it's not out.

This is NOTHING. 3000% is not enough no.....they will have you pay 100000% if they can.

The pump hasn't even started yet. Be ready.

2. The NO tech scam

the second kind of ICO scam is where there is no tech nor innovation and the pump is during the ICO after all these people want lots of investors they are not hiding to hoard. They want BTC directly and now not later on. There is no later on their product is a sham. They get the BTC now and run.

Should we all have a fair chance to invest?

Should we advertise the ICO in sig campaigns and give rewards for face book and twitter to get some real good distribution going?

Since we are unsure of the people running it should the second ICO funds be held by in multi sig accounts by well know escrows and released to the IOTA team as they progress and launch a working product??

I Own Tons Assholes.

I had a chat with CFB in another thread where he mentioned the use of purchased hero BTT accounts.

I mentioned that I thought it could be possible that even the few accounts that did enter the IOTA ico could have been purchased. I mean these could be owned by just one person. Imagine reducing the distribution from tiny to miniscule.

Expecting him to say that would be terrible right ?? at least pretend that this kind of thing would not be good for the project??

He replied to me it would make no difference because BTT was not important???

The only way they can pull a NXT on you all again and force you to pay millions for what each of them paid 1000x less is if you let them release it with this kind of distribution and buy it for the levels they can dictate by totally controlling the supply.

Vote to have a 2nd ICO with funds held by escrows - I have no issue with them having more funds if they bring tech worth paying for at a reasonable level. Not being shafted by their crafty stealth insta ico into a NXT2 situation though.

Vote and have your say. However keep to the facts and don't make personal insults.

We are discussing the fair advertising and release of a second ICO.

If you think the distribution should be widened and would like to have a fair opportunity to invest at a reasonable level not 3000% higher... then vote for a second ICO.

After voting I would like to invite you to discuss things we can do on BTT to ensure wider  distribution and just all round fair play on this board.

If you vote yes you don't mind paying 3000% over ICO then make sure add comment and post that you voted that way in the thread so we can see you're not already an I Own Tons Assholes  hoarder already. You meant to voting you don't mind investing at 3000% ico price not that you want others to give you 3000% interest on your BTC..

You mean this poll.

Caught in a lie again. You tried so hard to.get a second ICO, and sorry it didn't work.

Pathetic

And how can you keep saying that there were no threads on the main board, when you replied in one

Pathetic

You have to be the worst troll I think I've ever seen.

Bahahahahahahah!!!

Keep digging your hole, dig dig dig

Ha ha

Pathetic

useless eater

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:17:17 AM

IOTA just reached 20,000 satoshis

I sold just some IOTA dust to my friend at a rate of 20,000 satoshis per IOTA

This thread is now old and unexciting
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:29:29 AM

CURRENTLY 31 OUT OF 75 VOTERS CONSIDER IOTA A SCAM!! - let's help them change their image and be fair to everyone. NXT2 is not allowed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393703.120

Do you remember NXT - you know the coin that was sold to a handful of people for NXT to nothing?? 21btc for the entire amount of NXT

They then sold it to you guys for millions and millions of dollars (1000's  X THE PRICE OF THE ICO)

Cool idea hey?

Now they have always been accused of terrible initial distribution  on this board. This board is all us crypto folk have. I don't blame them for not going out in the world and forcing people that don't know what crypto or even bitcoin is into giving them their USD for a share. That is unreasonable and unrealistic. However, surely they could have done a little better with the distribution than just a handful of different people. (We think they were different people anyway because they have different usernames on this board)

Time passes and not many people were involved in crypto back then...compares to now....

Now years later the same people involved with NXT want to try it all over again. They maybe dumped all those NXT tokens and want more of your BTC.

OK here comes IOTA. Seemingly great idea almost like NXT something - ahead of it's time.

This time though they surely won't try and keep it all for a very very small selection of this board. I mean they wouldn't for instance have such a small group of investors that they can again try and sell it to you for example 1000X  THE PRICE OF THE ICO.

I MEAN WE WOULD NEVER FALL FOR THAT AGAIN WOULD WE???

NOT BY  THE VERY SAME PEOPLE???

This is i believe exactly what I think they are gearing up to do. It is not even out and they want  30X ico and the pumping and hysteria has not set in yet.

They will tell you as all those who want to have 1000X their investment will tell you . That you are complaining because you did not get any!! You're butthurt and sour grapes.

THEY ARE 100% correct.

But you have reason to be. This was not like you had a reasonable chance to invest and chose not to.

Do you think you missed this ICO because you don't like the idea of IOTA?
DO you think you missed this ICO because you just didn't notice IOTA?
It's your fault right??

Wrong - if you are regular on this board you WILL see IOTA being pumped and pumped and pumped very soon.  You won't be allowed to miss the PUMP i can assure you.

If you are running an ICO on this board you will more than likely follow 1 of the 2 possible scams options.

1. The good tech scam - like nxt has desirable innovation.

The  Insta - ICO.

Quick mention - kept to their thread little or nothing on main board (in nxt day there was only the main board)
You will get no pumping during the ICO at all. You will not hear pumping from the few investors or devs. You will miss it if you are not searching for it. There will be no open ledger of investors like with NEM or any of those.

Now that the ICO is over and the tokens are concentrated in say 1% or less of the board members hands the pumping can start. Even better if it's not on exchange. The longer the tokens are kept off of the exchange the better especially if the hype may be larger than the product can deliver. Keep pumping with minimal release from the few hoarders.

Soon you can demand and establish a crazy price. Already IOTA is 3000% higher than ICO and not even released. I discuss the token only not the internet of things promised that apparently depends upon successful completion of a processor beyond the scope of intel and amd.

If the intial distribution was fair and everyone had a reasonable chance to buy in at ICO like they claim. Then how it is that now they can charge 3000% more? Did a lot of people suddenly have a change of heart?? didn't want to buy for 30x less but now they do? very strange since it's not out.

This is NOTHING. 3000% is not enough no.....they will have you pay 100000% if they can.

The pump hasn't even started yet. Be ready.

2. The NO tech scam

the second kind of ICO scam is where there is no tech nor innovation and the pump is during the ICO after all these people want lots of investors they are not hiding to hoard. They want BTC directly and now not later on. There is no later on their product is a sham. They get the BTC now and run.

Should we all have a fair chance to invest?

Should we advertise the ICO in sig campaigns and give rewards for face book and twitter to get some real good distribution going?

Since we are unsure of the people running it should the second ICO funds be held by in multi sig accounts by well know escrows and released to the IOTA team as they progress and launch a working product??

I Own Tons Assholes.

I had a chat with CFB in another thread where he mentioned the use of purchased hero BTT accounts.

I mentioned that I thought it could be possible that even the few accounts that did enter the IOTA ico could have been purchased. I mean these could be owned by just one person. Imagine reducing the distribution from tiny to miniscule.

Expecting him to say that would be terrible right ?? at least pretend that this kind of thing would not be good for the project??

He replied to me it would make no difference because BTT was not important???

The only way they can pull a NXT on you all again and force you to pay millions for what each of them paid 1000x less is if you let them release it with this kind of distribution and buy it for the levels they can dictate by totally controlling the supply.

Vote to have a 2nd ICO with funds held by escrows - I have no issue with them having more funds if they bring tech worth paying for at a reasonable level. Not being shafted by their crafty stealth insta ico into a NXT2 situation though.

Vote and have your say. However keep to the facts and don't make personal insults.

We are discussing the fair advertising and release of a second ICO.

If you think the distribution should be widened and would like to have a fair opportunity to invest at a reasonable level not 3000% higher... then vote for a second ICO.

After voting I would like to invite you to discuss things we can do on BTT to ensure wider  distribution and just all round fair play on this board.

If you vote yes you don't mind paying 3000% over ICO then make sure add comment and post that you voted that way in the thread so we can see you're not already an I Own Tons Assholes  hoarder already. You meant to voting you don't mind investing at 3000% ico price not that you want others to give you 3000% interest on your BTC..

You mean this poll.

Caught in a lie again. You tried so hard to.get a second ICO, and sorry it didn't work.

Pathetic

And how can you keep saying that there were no threads on the main board, when you replied in one

Pathetic

You have to be the worst troll I think I've ever seen.

Bahahahahahahah!!!

Keep digging your hole, dig dig dig

Ha ha

Pathetic

I like you!

You're just the kind of person i can talk to all day.

1. I created a thread saying they should have a 2nd ICO to further widen the distribution and prove to everyone they want a fairer ICO.

correct.

Of course they won't want one. How can they get 10000% returns if everyone has a share? who will they pump it too?

2. I really can't understand your second point??

I think what you are trying to say is this.

I replied in an IOTA thread that was not on the main section before the ICO started.

The problem is for you. That I am not the only person on this forum. However I do spend a LOT of time on the board. Imagine now there are others except yourself for a moment who would not have seen mention of IOTA at all before or during.

Have you heard of LISK? yes of course you have because they are making and effort to get LISK into the hands of as many people as possible. They want a wide distribution. This will not return huge % because everyone has a little bit.

IOTA or NXT2 as it really is. They know from running the first NXT ico that if you want personally to get a HUGE% return on your ico holding you need to make sure the distribution is a tiny as possible without actually being a total obvious scam. Sadly after nxt they should have known it needed to be much wider than they went.

Your problem is this. Whatever you say about me or my motives DOES NOT MATTER. I am presenting the facts about your ICO and comparing to other ICO that are much fairer and have wider distribution than yours. They have wider distribution because they gave more opportunity to enter the ICO.

These are facts. Does not matter if you were telling me personally about it 50x a day. I am talking on a larger scale concerning the entire board.

IF  you are now saying this is up there with

ETHEREUM, MAID, NEM,  all the other big ICO coins. How come they ran for months and months and months with lots of advertising and opportunity.

How come their coins were available for months and months and months for near ICO levels?

How come LISK can advertise their ICO?

Even BITBAY - well you heard about their ICO didn't you.

LISK raised already over 7000BTC

Ethereum = 100000's BTC

Maid = 6 million in a few hours.

Yet iota - 500k? or really even less just a few people sending BTC to themselves? I see only the same people in that thread all talking to each other. Not many names in there. LOTS of newbie account too. Just stumbled on btt and invested in iota. Seems likely?

Sure I'll discuss this with you and all the iota folks as long as you want on here.

anewafresh

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:04:00 AM

no because around 50% of the board classed it as a scam in a recent poll

lol..lies. Only you seem to think it is a scam.

ICO coins with no POW and no effort to push distribution wider than 1% of this board where the ico was hosted are nothing other than insta ico scams.

Again lies. IOTA was featured in almost all the leading bitcoin news sites including cointelegraph and several others before and during the crowdsale. There were multiple threads in the "altcoin discussion" board about IOTA before and during the crowdsale. The ANN thread was made 2 months prior to the crowdsale. Too bad you were too lazy to take notice.

The fact it is not on exchange and being held up whilst pumped is transparent.

How exactly is this transparent? More random lies and delusional accusations.

IOTA - iotatoken.com
Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:22:52 AM

Where did you ever even get the idea that a 2nd ICO would be possible?

That would be unfair. That would be shady because their WAS a wide distribution.

You are losing your mind buddy.

What about all the news sites and multiple threads here covering Iota before and during the crowdsale?

Again, how many people bougt software token in the Lisk ICO?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:11:30 AM

Where did you ever even get the idea that a 2nd ICO would be possible?

That would be unfair. That would be shady because their WAS a wide distribution.

You are losing your mind buddy.

What about all the news sites and multiple threads here covering Iota before and during the crowdsale?

Again, how many people bougt software token in the Lisk ICO?

How can you compare the two...

1 - lisk is on every signature on the board and has already raised over 7000btc - so i guess a few have heard of it. Although if they want to make the ico last longer that's fine.

2 - Iota - did not sig campaigns , no social media rewards ,  and raised what 10% of lisk?

anyway I'm not saying LISK is a good investment or not that is for other people to decide.

There was not wide distribution not even wide on this board. Hence why before it is even out around 50% classing it as a scam.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:16:09 AM

more unique people bought IOTA than either Ethereum or Lisk IPO's.

You can't argue against the facts.

banano knows these facts, you don't. you are only guessing accusations with no proof!

Ha exactly "unique" you suspect the same as me.

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:41:33 AM

more unique people bought IOTA than either Ethereum or Lisk IPO's.

You can't argue against the facts.

banano knows these facts, you don't. you are only guessing accusations with no proof!

Ha exactly "unique" you suspect the same as me.

Did the facts finally stump cryptohunter?

No, I'm sure he will start telling everyone the sky is green and the oceans are red as we all stand on the beach on a clear day.

We have all met people like this that will continue the lie when there is video proof and a confession with a ton of witnesses and blood on there hands.

Welcome to the backward world of cryptohunter!!

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:45:57 AM

COME TO MY OTHER THREAD PAL -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1406272.0

I am quiet here because I am typing there.

Come discuss with me there your 10000% ico prices you are trying to pump to with this thread.

Days

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:30:02 AM

Come discuss with me there your 10000% ico prices you are trying to pump to with this thread.

cryptohunter is just mad because people are getting richer, hating on people gains as usual, I've learned that polls in this forum are nothing but a few group of people who have like 5 accounts probably even more spamming the shit out of polls and this forum.
Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:35:33 AM

cryptohunter is just mad because people are getting richer, hating on people gains as usual, I've learned that polls in this forum are nothing but a few group of people who have like 5 accounts probably even more spamming the shit out of polls and this forum.

You're right but get this: hes lying about the poll too!!

Its not 50% of the forum as he states, its 6% and you just explained where that 6% came from.

He would be a great politician. Which is why the world is going down the drain. Crazy psychopaths like him lie their way in and boom, nite, nite

Vicodin (OP)

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:22:25 AM

I encourage everyone to check out this thread of his. Then you will join the quickly rising group of people that think this guy is a wack job

x13

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

It depends on the news coming up until the wallet will be released. I read that there will be a second good news after the Azure listing announcement.
If there is no further big news then we will not see reaching the 10,000 Satoshi mark.

Disclaimer: I am invested in IOTA   Cool

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:10:51 AM

Yes, on the main board. You commented in one.  If my memory serves me correctly you had doubts.

...bla bla ba off topic...

Cryptohunter, you really have problems staying on topic, learn to read the OP!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: