Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vanyabios (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:56:55 AM

Bios network work fine.

@yobit: DEPOSIT BIOS
Wallet status: Maintenance

i wrote letter to yobit owner about fixing the exchange wallet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:05:50 AM

Bios network work fine.

Well until Yobit fix this,I guess I'll have to buy from C-Cex exchange.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:12:50 AM

Bios network work fine.

Thank you bios team for your support i was never hesitated to buy bios under 300 sat anytime find it in exchange because i know i can make a profit when it goes over 300 sat , Bios it is the only coin i tried in yobit with profit only.
best luck
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

Bios network work fine.

I checked that and yet is it indeed in maintenance although I have no Bioscryptos on Yobit or any exchange and all my coins are on my desktop wallet I would like to see all our wallets on any exchange working properly for continuous transactions..
abyaby123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:25:40 AM

Are today the updates coming?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:22:46 AM

We are only half way of the month so no need to hurry up the dev is still very much active and I'm sure he's working on it,by the way some guys are dumping their Bioscryptos on Yobit now is the best time get more Bioscryptos..

abyaby123

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

Releases this week: windows mobile wallet, Microsoft desktop wallet.

We are only half way of the month so no need to hurry up the dev is still very much active and I'm sure he's working on it,by the way some guys are dumping their Bioscryptos on Yobit now is the best time get more Bioscryptos..

I don´t hurry them! It´s sunday and he said this week. Is it hurry if I ask the last day of the week when the updates are coming??

I will not buy anymore Bios untill they prove some work and show that it is not only a shit coin like some other. There is atm nothing special for this Coin compared with others.

Something new would be the BIOS games that should come but there are no games or something new at the moment and thats why I will not invest in a Coin that has nothing released that will make them better then other Coins. I like this Coin anyways !
EmpireX.ch

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:42:43 PM

Hi BiosCrypto community,

We have listed BIOS on our exchange https://empirex.ch on 4 markets

https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=BIOS/BTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=BIOS/LTC
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=BIOS/DOGE
https://empirex.ch/Market?pair=BIOS/STEPS

Happy Trading all,

EmpireX

https://i.imgur.com/KgKI4yr.png
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:30:55 PM

This is great news to all holders and investors,thanks for listing Bioscryptos the more exchange the better for this coin reputation and adoption I wish this exchange more active traders

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:15:18 AM

This is great news to all holders and investors,thanks for listing Bioscryptos the more exchange the better for this coin reputation and adoption I wish this exchange more active traders

I agree this is great news and thanks Empirex for adding BIOS to your exchange  Smiley

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
abyaby123

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:54:51 AM

Is that exchange even legit? I don´t see any buy orders only 1 sell order. How long is this market existing? Don´t add markets that are not trusted, that will only loose coins in nothing. If it is legit I am sorry for what I said.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:02:13 AM

Is that exchange even legit? I don´t see any buy orders only 1 sell order. How long is this market existing? Don´t add markets that are not trusted, that will only loose coins in nothing. If it is legit I am sorry for what I said.

This exchange is new and just starting we should give it a change that they are serious to become one of the top crypto currency exchange in the market,they have listed Bioscryptos because they know that we have a strong community..

abyaby123

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:32:21 PM

This exchange is new and just starting we should give it a change that they are serious to become one of the top crypto currency exchange in the market,they have listed Bioscryptos because they know that we have a strong community..

Don´t talk everything just good. We are in a market where scam is everywhere. They have listed shit coins that scam too and not only Bios because of its communty. An exchange that is new need to verify them to get trust. Do you give your money to banks that you did´t khnew anything from your money too? Is there a bitcointalk topic from this exchange who is the owner of it?
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:45:05 PM

what about wallet which seat in bios, so if you need payment just hit esc, del whatever... hack proof and you in the bios like in the old times:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vanyabios (OP)

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

Thank for adding
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:15:32 PM

Don´t talk everything just good. We are in a market where scam is everywhere. They have listed shit coins that scam too and not only Bios because of its communty. An exchange that is new need to verify them to get trust. Do you give your money to banks that you did´t khnew anything from your money too? Is there a bitcointalk topic from this exchange who is the owner of it?

First I will never compare a bank to exchange they are both different in all aspects and how they are being manage,if you are a trader you will always knew in the back of your money that you could lose all your coins in an instant when the coins go down or the exchange close,I am not saying you pour all your money when I mean support you use the site to exchange a little amount or for comparison,it always pays to diverse your trading ,let the owner prove the legitimacy of his exchange..

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

Added some more BIOS to my bag before the price rise  Smiley

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 05:10:50 AM

Yobit should be running again soon, wallet is marked as online and catching up on blocks.

Also notice that and if you look on the buy and sell order they are very close by a very close margin this is the reason why we have a very active trading on the Bioscryptos section,I'm looking forward to get this coin on the 300 to 400 sats each ..

bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:02:45 AM

Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 08:02:12 AM

Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Do you already had Bioscrypto coins it is good to stake this coin,the price is very low now is the best time to buy the price is very low at 294 at Yobit the more coin you had the more staking rewards you'll get Vella highly recommend to buy 10000 to start..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: