Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 btc in a week  (Read 45148 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:58:07 PM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

Click on my signature. I just wrote a wonderful e-book about it. It's all free.

I cannot guarantee you 0.3BTC weekly, but at least you get some ideas what fields might be suited for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

I can tell that earning 0.3 bitcoins in a week is going to be hard to do.  I don't see how you can even do it with signature campaigns unless you are a member level.

Earning 0.3 btc in  a week is obviously not easy, i won't say it is not possible because nothing is impossible if someone has courage to do it and don't give up easily, but it is really hard as 0.3 is not a small amount to be earned in just one week, someone will need to work really hard for that, if not work then needs to  be lucky and earn them from gambling maybe.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:48:42 PM

I can tell that earning 0.3 bitcoins in a week is going to be hard to do.  I don't see how you can even do it with signature campaigns unless you are a member level.

Earning 0.3 btc in  a week is obviously not easy, i won't say it is not possible because nothing is impossible if someone has courage to do it and don't give up easily, but it is really hard as 0.3 is not a small amount to be earned in just one week, someone will need to work really hard for that, if not work then needs to  be lucky and earn them from gambling maybe.

Gambling will never give you stable income and we want stable income for living, so what I feel is if you can join signature campaign that has best  payout you can make it, but not weekly for sure.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:21:30 PM

Gambling will never give you stable income and we want stable income for living, so what I feel is if you can join signature campaign that has best  payout you can make it, but not weekly for sure.

Earning 0.3 with a single account seems to be impossible even if you have higher rank account, and you cannot have multiple accounts, or else you will surely get banned.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:39:24 AM

Earning 0.3 with a single account seems to be impossible even if you have higher rank account, and you cannot have multiple accounts, or else you will surely get banned.

Using multiple accounts is not prohibited i guess if you are not spamming around with your accounts, if you have 2 or 3 accounts and you spam with one of them and that account get banned then all of your ids will get banned from the forum, that is the problem, if someone has multiple accounts and never found spamming on the forum then that won't be a problem for him, i think.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:58:45 AM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Thank you.

Click on my signature. I just wrote a wonderful e-book about it. It's all free.

I cannot guarantee you 0.3BTC weekly, but at least you get some ideas what fields might be suited for you.

I can suggest you one thing. create a blog or website, you can create a free blog so it is an investment free method. but it need so much time and hard work. but you'll be able to earn more than 0.3 a week.
you can earn with ads in your blog or site. google adsense paying very well to bloggers.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
TryAngle

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:32:17 PM

Maybe it's something that can be done with a lot of faucets, but it seems like it would take a long time.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:45:52 PM

Maybe it's something that can be done with a lot of faucets, but it seems like it would take a long time.

You're joking right? earning .3 btc from faucet alone is impossible, the captcha will drive you crazy lol.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:02:44 PM

Hey Guys,

Thank you.

The best way to find .3 in a week is doing small jobs at freelancer.com, if you have the necessary skills
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:02:42 PM

Hey Guys,

Thank you.

The best way to find .3 in a week is doing small jobs at freelancer.com, if you have the necessary skills

You can easily earn it by joining some good signature campaign, but for that you need to have higher rank account then only it will be possible for you to earn that amount.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:43:11 AM

You're joking right? earning .3 btc from faucet alone is impossible, the captcha will drive you crazy lol.

you need a bot, it was possible in the past, there was one guy doing 0.07 a day with faucet, but it does not lasted, he dried up all of them easily
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:45:58 AM

you need a bot, it was possible in the past, there was one guy doing 0.07 a day with faucet, but it does not lasted, he dried up all of them easily

Running a bot and earning 0.07bitcoin is not at all profitable. There will be at least a 0.02bitcoin needed for compensate the running expenses of bots. The remaining is a very low earning for a complete day.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:00:29 AM

Running a bot and earning 0.07bitcoin is not at all profitable. There will be at least a 0.02bitcoin needed for compensate the running expenses of bots. The remaining is a very low earning for a complete day.

And you must pay for the bot creator for this which cost I think around 0.04btc above. And if the faucet depleted goodluck again in finding one. Also some of the faucets has anti bot measures iirc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:27:23 AM

And you must pay for the bot creator for this which cost I think around 0.04btc above. And if the faucet depleted goodluck again in finding one. Also some of the faucets has anti bot measures iirc.

that is right (not sure about the price though) but you have to pay for the bot and then either pay for your electricity and run in on your pc or pay for hosting and vps to run it online and only earn a very small amounts.
and don't forget that all these bots have a lot of faults. they are not 100% working.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:34:12 AM

There are a lot of good options to make money in crypto. However, most of them are easily saturated
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

its possible to earn, i just sold some stuff on a bitcoin auction site and it can make some btc!
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

worked for 6 straights hour  and still didnt make 0.003 BTC
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:35:11 PM

That's about 500+ USD and I don't earn that much as well. I'm interested to know if someone could actually give a detailed information as to how to achieve such goal.

BTC0.3 is equivalent to $125. If he is ready to work for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, then he might be able to make much more than that. Let me make a rough calculation:

For inexperienced noobs, the average payout from online jobs can range from $2 to $4 per hour, provided their English is good and the broadband connection is reliable. If someone works for 84 hours, then he will be able to make anywhere from $168 to $336.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:13:12 PM

You can earn it by trading as only earning from signature campaign is not possible you need to find multiple sources to earn that amount on weekly basis.
nitrobet777

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:07:38 PM

Hey Guys,

Thank you.
There is only two ways to earn money.
1. Work and get paid.
2. Risk to gain more. Invest or gamble or lend. Anything where you could risk.

Take care Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: