Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 btc in a week  (Read 45157 times)
watermark

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:28:58 PM

The only way to do this is probably selling a product or selling some kind of service like progamming.
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:49:20 PM

The only way to do this is probably selling a product or selling some kind of service like progamming.

Yes you are right the only way to sell product (physical\digital) or if you have skills of programing do the job and get paid in bitcoin
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:14:36 PM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool
you have very reasonable reason and in my country only for those people have their main jobs can earning equal 0.3 btc per week might be trading is good options too but only if those person who have much knowledge to do so
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

You have to realize that for every idea you have about making a set amount of money,some one is willing to work for half that with double the effort.
So any common plan will eventually dry up as people work for less and less,you can already see this happening around the forums.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:19:27 AM

in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen

Can i know if what platform earned you 0.3 bitcoin a day?
People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.

Gambling cannot earn you 0.3 btc everyday, it may does to someone one day but not everyday, though investing in gambling sites may do it but only if you invest a big amount in it.
And trading also can do it but as you mentioned someone won't be able to make that big profit in a day unless they are investing a lot of bitcoins in it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:38:10 AM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool
you have very reasonable reason and in my country only for those people have their main jobs can earning equal 0.3 btc per week might be trading is good options too but only if those person who have much knowledge to do so
lol I think everyone could earn money from a job then buy bitcoin of the results of such work.
but not in that way and also not a good way to get bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:28:29 AM

in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen

Can i know if what platform earned you 0.3 bitcoin a day?
People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.

while gambling you are always taking a huge risk of losing all you have earned so far but when you are trading there is never a chance of losing all you put in because even if the price goes down you will only lose a percentage of your investment and it can be small if you are quick but if you lose a bet you lose all of it.

Trading is always better then gambling as there is always an opportunity to earn in trading, but gambling is totally luck base and if you loose you loose everything in one shot.

Then go trading and gambling at the same time. Atleast with trading your funds will be more secured. Unlike with gambling that you dont really have any say how things would go.

If you have skills of trading then you can earn this amount very easily, and even if you go through loss someday you always have an opportunity to recover it back in future.

Trading skill helps in earning but the best thing is that you need to know the exact time to make a buying or selling to get a good profit only then you can earn 0.3btc in a weeks time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:39:06 AM

Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
This is gonna be a good money if they are going to offer this amount to work on. I am actually looking forward to earn this kind of amount in a week it can help a lot of people in every part of the world financially.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:58:54 AM

Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
This is gonna be a good money if they are going to offer this amount to work on. I am actually looking forward to earn this kind of amount in a week it can help a lot of people in every part of the world financially.

Look forward to earn that amount in the month first. Think of the way. If you able to get that amount in a week then move on to your next target slowly. Slow process will make you a better earner in bitcoin world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:14:47 PM

Look forward to earn that amount in the month first. Think of the way. If you able to get that amount in a week then move on to your next target slowly. Slow process will make you a better earner in bitcoin world.

Not a bad idea.
Best way is to firstly make a target for a month, and do all the work you can do for earning bitcoins.
If you could reach your target in a month then just change your target or just reduce the days to 2 weeks.
If you completed your target also in 2 weeks so then make a target for a week.
Don't just start with a big amount to be earned in a week, you will confuse yourself if what to do.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:35:34 PM

You are not giving us enough information in order to assist you with this.  What are you looking to do.  You can go get a job and do this in just under 2 days, but you need to offer something in order to get that here.  What do you have to offer?

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3038

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:40:50 PM

Not a bad idea.
Best way is to firstly make a target for a month, and do all the work you can do for earning bitcoins.
If you could reach your target in a month then just change your target or just reduce the days to 2 weeks.
If you completed your target also in 2 weeks so then make a target for a week.
Don't just start with a big amount to be earned in a week, you will confuse yourself if what to do.
What job do you think you can earn 0.3 in a month and reduce the target in 2 weeks until you reach 1 week that you can earn 0.3 honestly you can do anything and everything to earn but if you have no skills to offer you can't earn 0.3 in a week... if you are just an ordinary man and your source is signature campaign you can get 0.3 in a week.. thats impossible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:17:06 PM

Buy 3 hero member accounts, join a campaign like bit x which pays 0.0008 per post and you can post maximum 150 posts in a week which payouts comes to 0.12 for one account per week and 0.36 for 3 accounts in a week..CHEERS  Grin
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3038

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 06:30:16 PM

Buy 3 hero member accounts, join a campaign like bit x which pays 0.0008 per post and you can post maximum 150 posts in a week which payouts comes to 0.12 for one account per week and 0.36 for 3 accounts in a week..CHEERS  Grin
I think its hard to buy hero account because its very high price than low rank.. also you cant join right now in bit x and they are not allowed multiple accounts.. but good luck if someone follow this step don't expect that you can get into bitx..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
peta4e

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:41:30 PM

I think its hard to buy hero account because its very high price than low rank.. also you cant join right now in bit x and they are not allowed multiple accounts.. but good luck if someone follow this step don't expect that you can get into bitx..

Campaign is closed for new participants at a moment but I think this is the best campaign to make some good amount of bitcoins, and I never heard there was any issue with the payouts.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:57:41 AM

bought three hero members account you even need a capital 1BTC Shocked
and it will be very difficult to make a post 150/account, it means that in a week you have to create 450 posts Shocked

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:15:51 PM

bought three hero members account you even need a capital 1BTC Shocked
and it will be very difficult to make a post 150/account, it means that in a week you have to create 450 posts Shocked

Really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:07:40 PM

Wait till you become a full member, you can earn something close to that on signature campaigns.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

I believe 0.3 btc per week is not something difficult to achieve if you are moderator, or staff member. But for rest of us this is far far away in campaigns. Trading and gambling is different story, we all have equal chances, but not knowledge and luck..
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:32:58 PM

Forget about faucets. Maybe participate in the banner campaigns will give you some incomes. Other than that, it's either your skill or you trade something to earn the amount.

and forget gambling too, buy 1 btc, and invest in btcjam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: