Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 btc in a week  (Read 45143 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:46:04 PM

you know its very hard to have 0.3 btc per week but not impossible if you are having good skills like coding  e.t.c you can do that other than that if you are having a good chain of referral you can make with the help of faucets referral program.

you can also earn that amount from signature campaign, have multiple accounts and join multiple campaigns and you will definitely earn that amount in a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:55:15 PM

you know its very hard to have 0.3 btc per week but not impossible if you are having good skills like coding  e.t.c you can do that other than that if you are having a good chain of referral you can make with the help of faucets referral program.

you can also earn that amount from signature campaign, have multiple accounts and join multiple campaigns and you will definitely earn that amount in a week.

This is not even a good idea it will just turn that you are going to spam all over the forum. The better way of earning this amount is that you are going to sell some digital goods, like twitter accounts with a lot of followers and other accounts that you might sell. For sure, there are a lot of people there who are interested with those accounts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:40:39 AM

This is not even a good idea it will just turn that you are going to spam all over the forum. The better way of earning this amount is that you are going to sell some digital goods, like twitter accounts with a lot of followers and other accounts that you might sell. For sure, there are a lot of people there who are interested with those accounts.

Twitter account? Not at all. Twitter accounts aren't sold that much and it's really hard to get thousands of followers. There are some accounts being sold in a small amount that has thousands of followers. Imagine how many accounts you have to own and how many followers should it have before you get a regular 0.3 BTC in a week.

On a side note, having alt accounts doesn't assure that someone would spam all over the boards. Smiley Pretty sure the spammers that you were referring to were already banned by the campaign manager that he/she is in. Nowadays, only constructive posters stay in a campaign.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:51:10 AM

Twitter account? Not at all. Twitter accounts aren't sold that much and it's really hard to get thousands of followers. There are some accounts being sold in a small amount that has thousands of followers. Imagine how many accounts you have to own and how many followers should it have before you get a regular 0.3 BTC in a week.

On a side note, having alt accounts doesn't assure that someone would spam all over the boards. Smiley Pretty sure the spammers that you were referring to were already banned by the campaign manager that he/she is in. Nowadays, only constructive posters stay in a campaign.

these methods of earning bitcoin (earning money in general) are bad methods. you will end up spending a lot of time to make these accounts and gather followers and then in the end you can only gain a small amount by selling them because there is no real market for these things.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:18:49 AM

these methods of earning bitcoin (earning money in general) are bad methods. you will end up spending a lot of time to make these accounts and gather followers and then in the end you can only gain a small amount by selling them because there is no real market for these things.

Yeah it will surely waste your time, its better to concentrate on some productive ways to earn bitcoin, and in my opinion if signature campaign and trading joins each other then this amount can be easily achieved.
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:05:30 AM

If you can really sit all day with your PC...I wonder if it's possible to rack up that much on faucets...and advertising it to friends for referral at the same time

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:40:49 AM

If you can really sit all day with your PC...I wonder if it's possible to rack up that much on faucets...and advertising it to friends for referral at the same time
3-4 hours in front of my pc gives me an headache,,i will not sit infront  of.my pc.just to claim on faucets the whole day.
Its better to find a real job than doing that all day.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:37:53 AM

3-4 hours in front of my pc gives me an headache,,i will not sit infront  of.my pc.just to claim on faucets the whole day.
Its better to find a real job than doing that all day.
Honestly i can stand in front of my pc 12 hours.. but i am not claimining faucet whole day.. i am doing coding something and  experimenting how i can i get more traffic in a site from youtube and other socail media.. and i think i can make 0.3 btc in usd if i can study how can i make more traffic in my faucet and blogs site..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:47:21 AM

not sure you can reach 0.3btc perweek from faucet, faucet give youonly some bits the higher rate usually 1000satoshi, and im sure each faucet have diffirent limited balance.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

not sure you can reach 0.3btc perweek from faucet, faucet give youonly some bits the higher rate usually 1000satoshi, and im sure each faucet have diffirent limited balance.

Not only faucet sites are a total waste of time, you cannot get much referral as well. If you can travel back into the past, then you can get thousands of referrals. But now, people are aware that you're not going to get that much money from faucets. Faucets won't even get you 0.3 BTC in a month. Maybe in a year or less, you can get 0.3 BTC.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:39:27 PM

Not only faucet sites are a total waste of time, you cannot get much referral as well. If you can travel back into the past, then you can get thousands of referrals. But now, people are aware that you're not going to get that much money from faucets. Faucets won't even get you 0.3 BTC in a month. Maybe in a year or less, you can get 0.3 BTC.

it is impossible to get 0.3 in a week of faucets, and also you do not expect to get many referrals, because people are not interested in the faucet, they knew it was a waste of time and not worth.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

You cant earn that 0.3 btc in a week through  faucets or signature campaigs.
If you want to earn that amount ,you need big amount of btc to invest.
Or better you look for nice job where you can earn 0.3 a week.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:39:16 PM

It it obviously not a task to be done with just faucets or signature campaigns, faucets even would take you months to complete that target, and signature campaign would also take you a lot of time to reach there as the payments of signature campaigns are also not that much.
It can only be possible with trading or working with your skills, for trading someone would need a big capital, and for working someone would need some great skills, so if you have one of these than you may reach your target in a week.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:04:03 PM

It it obviously not a task to be done with just faucets or signature campaigns, faucets even would take you months to complete that target, and signature campaign would also take you a lot of time to reach there as the payments of signature campaigns are also not that much.
It can only be possible with trading or working with your skills, for trading someone would need a big capital, and for working someone would need some great skills, so if you have one of these than you may reach your target in a week.

0.3 is possible to earn in a week with combined efforts of signature  campaign and trading, and if your are really good in trading then you can also earn more then that.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:52:04 AM

Someone may reach 0.3btc after months if he is just claiming bitcoins from faucets because faucets pay way too little so no one can reach that target very soon with faucets.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:15:48 AM

Someone may reach 0.3btc after months if he is just claiming bitcoins from faucets because faucets pay way too little so no one can reach that target very soon with faucets.
Even months we can't earned that huge amount by just relying on faucets and just claiming and wasting electricity all day. It will be better if he just invest his own money to buy bitcoin and use the bitcoin that he bought as a capital on doing some altcoin trading to start growing his coins faster than just doing faucet Roll Eyes.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:17:16 PM

0.3 btc is really big amount to earn on weekly basis, and if you are earning only from signature campaign then its never possible to earn that high amount from it, I think trading can serve the purpose.

Exactly said, 0.3 btc in a weeks time is really needs lot time to be spend similar to a day job. Also as quoted earning only from signature campaign alone won't help you reach the target. Its better to accept bitcoin for various services as well do accept bitcoin into regular business to earn more.

0.3 btc a week is really impossible. It is just possible to earn this amount for a month. I guess businessmen only are able to earn this kind of amount
for a week.
Because for a normal bitcoin worker who is trader this is quite hard.

This is not even that much hard if you have a good capital and you are experienced if you are trading.
And it can also be possible if someone works with his skills for a complete week spending a lot of time online for searching tasks every time, maybe he can manage to earn that amount doing that, otherwise it is not possible.
I agree with you man. Task in the services section is good and easy but pays high so try doing that. If you want to earn 0.3 a month then try joining signature campaigns then trade using it so you'll profit more.

Its not possible to earn 0.3 even in a month only from signature campaign, as payouts are limited and you cannot exceed that amount, but trading can contribute in earning that amount.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

0.3 btc is really big amount to earn on weekly basis, and if you are earning only from signature campaign then its never possible to earn that high amount from it, I think trading can serve the purpose.

Exactly said, 0.3 btc in a weeks time is really needs lot time to be spend similar to a day job. Also as quoted earning only from signature campaign alone won't help you reach the target. Its better to accept bitcoin for various services as well do accept bitcoin into regular business to earn more.

0.3 btc a week is really impossible. It is just possible to earn this amount for a month. I guess businessmen only are able to earn this kind of amount
for a week.

This is not even that much hard if you have a good capital and you are experienced if you are trading.
And it can also be possible if someone works with his skills for a complete week spending a lot of time online for searching tasks every time, maybe he can manage to earn that amount doing that, otherwise it is not possible.
I agree with you man. Task in the services section is good and easy but pays high so try doing that. If you want to earn 0.3 a month then try joining signature campaigns then trade using it so you'll profit more.

Its not possible to earn 0.3 even in a month only from signature campaign, as payouts are limited and you cannot exceed that amount, but trading can contribute in earning that amount.

Are you sure it's not possible to get a 0.3 in a month only from the signature campaign? you can see the bit-x signature campaign. max 150post/week. If calculated you can get 0.0008*150= 0.12*4weeks= 0.48 BTC

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:31:58 PM

BTC0.3 is possible even you are not in signature campaign. It's far more realistic than BTC0.3 in a week.

There are lots of people now who can do that earnings for a month by maximizing their all known methods to earn bitcoin. It needs work and efforts though to make that possible.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MohMUS7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

for a week.

Are you sure it's not possible to get a 0.3 in a month only from the signature campaign? you can see the bit-x signature campaign. max 150post/week. If calculated you can get 0.0008*150= 0.12*4weeks= 0.48 BTC
Does Bit-x signature campaign accept new registration?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: