Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103520 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:03:42 AM

The most under us would still gamble and its logical because gambling is for the enjoying part.
Be rich and gambling would be awesome also if you ask me because you can gamble with high numbers.

Yes you can gamble with higher stakes, but that could lead you to bankruptcy. If you don't control how much you gamble, even if you are rich, you can lose all your money. Fun can be achieve somewhere else, not only gambling. So if your purpose is just  to have fun thru gambling, why not go out and have a different activith that is more fruitful than gambling. Something that could give you good benefits without losing too much money.
It always depends on the mindset of a person even he is rich or not, but to tell you this rich people have a good mindset especially those who strive hard from work or business to become rich, they are not dumb, they understand the risk of gambling that is why they know how to manage it. They might loss but I am pretty sure they can get it back from their business profit.

Well from what most people tell me. Its seems that people who think they are rich, they are poor or middle class. And people who are actually rich don't consider themselves rich but instead middle class.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:21:25 AM

Gambling will be not that bad if you are rich because if you are rich you have the opportunity to gamble and that is bad if that will happens to you and that is not best.
But you have of course not to play that much otherwise you are going to lose that much money.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:02:13 PM

The most under us would still gamble and its logical because gambling is for the enjoying part.
Be rich and gambling would be awesome also if you ask me because you can gamble with high numbers.

Yes you can gamble with higher stakes, but that could lead you to bankruptcy. If you don't control how much you gamble, even if you are rich, you can lose all your money. Fun can be achieve somewhere else, not only gambling. So if your purpose is just  to have fun thru gambling, why not go out and have a different activith that is more fruitful than gambling. Something that could give you good benefits without losing too much money.
It always depends on the mindset of a person even he is rich or not, but to tell you this rich people have a good mindset especially those who strive hard from work or business to become rich, they are not dumb, they understand the risk of gambling that is why they know how to manage it. They might loss but I am pretty sure they can get it back from their business profit.

Well from what most people tell me. Its seems that people who think they are rich, they are poor or middle class. And people who are actually rich don't consider themselves rich but instead middle class.
Yes because the real rich are those discipline people, they don't brag their riches, they enjoy it by themselves, of course part of the enjoyment is gambling. They gambling a huge amount at the eyes of the poor but that was just immaterial amount to them.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Novep

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:14:20 PM

Only rich people gambles their money without the fear of loosing it so I think rich people are the ones who gambles hard. Cheesy
But still it depends on who is gambling because people differs in personality same way as they differ with their ability to manage their money.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:42:45 PM

There are always people who wants to become more and more rich.
But if you're gambling each day in and out you will become addicted and you cant hold your self
quitting can be very difficult at that point.
hughsjack

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:55:09 PM

yes that is what rich people do, gambling is a luxury consumption if it not has gone so far that it has become an addiction. Would you be poor your money goes to the basics, and if you need to escape from reality, there are other "better" things to get to.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:59:19 PM

Only rich people gambles their money without the fear of loosing it so I think rich people are the ones who gambles hard. Cheesy
But still it depends on who is gambling because people differs in personality same way as they differ with their ability to manage their money.

Not all of  them would be gambling hard, majority of people would  be gambling only for fun who are satisfied with their wealth, and the  others who are still unsatisfied will gamble more to become richest.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

yes that is what rich people do, gambling is a luxury consumption if it not has gone so far that it has become an addiction. Would you be poor your money goes to the basics, and if you need to escape from reality, there are other "better" things to get to.
But if I become rich, I will not gamble. I will put my money into business and invest for equipment, materials in my business.
There are stories that once a upon a time he is a rich man but because of gambling he became poor again.
The end  Cry

Vires in Numeris
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

But if I become rich, I will not gamble. I will put my money into business and invest for equipment, materials in my business.
There are stories that once a upon a time he is a rich man but because of gambling he became poor again.
The end  Cry

being rich means you already have invested your money in different stuff like equipment and businesses that are already making you enough money that you are considered a rich person.
so that is why rich people are gambling more than others because they are earning more (money is making money) so they care much less about losing too.

--looking for signature--
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:22:49 PM

Yes I would still gamble because I love gambling and if you are rich money is no issue so why would you not do it right ?
I think it would be nice to do it with some high bets.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:24:46 PM

definitely yes. well maybe in a different way of gambling
i can try to do some business. building up a cryptobusiness is a gamble anyway

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

definitely yes. well maybe in a different way of gambling
i can try to do some business. building up a cryptobusiness is a gamble anyway
good thinking. it may be better to build a place to gamble in itself, but if you're rich, I think you're also going to play there, not fun to play at your own place
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:12:49 PM

If I were rich, I would definitely still gamble. And it would be with a bigger bankroll since I would be able to afford it. I would still stay with the philosophy of not risking an amount that would make me upset if I were to lose it.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:35:59 PM

If I were filthy rich I'd still gamble. I'd bet it all on black.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:38:03 PM

maybe if I was rich, I would not gamble anymore, because maybe I will travel around the world and see the vastness of this world, it is one of my wishes when I have a lot of money  Cheesy

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:58:55 PM

maybe if I was rich, I would not gamble anymore, because maybe I will travel around the world and see the vastness of this world, it is one of my wishes when I have a lot of money  Cheesy

You shouldn't be gambling to get rich, though. By its nature, it's a -EV thing. Your chances of ruin are much greater than those of making it big.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:45:49 PM

Yes I would gamble for sure, if you are rich you can have this opportunity so why should you not do it right ?
Gambling is fun and enjoying and if you are rich you can do it for a long time and do not lose a lot if you use low bets.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:11:55 PM

NO, gambling is than wasted time in my opinion, you do not have a real reason to gamble in my opinion.
I would only gamble for the profit you can make with gambling and if you are rich the fun is gone of that.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:36:57 PM

NO, gambling is than wasted time in my opinion, you do not have a real reason to gamble in my opinion.
I would only gamble for the profit you can make with gambling and if you are rich the fun is gone of that.

Well what is the only reason why people gamble? There are actually 2 reasons.

First one is for entertainment which is a legitament reason.

Second is for monetary purposes, which is a very bad reason unless you are highly talented and skilled and can count cards, etc.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:47:58 AM

Well what is the only reason why people gamble? There are actually 2 reasons.

First one is for entertainment which is a legitament reason.

Second is for monetary purposes, which is a very bad reason unless you are highly talented and skilled and can count cards, etc.
It is nice it we gamble for both, if I am rich I would not just give my money away and only be entertain, of course they also want to win and even if they win the winnings will still be lost cause they will spend it in another expenses , buy drinks, fancy hotels and girls, so overall if you are not focus solely for profit in gambling you still lost you money in any ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: