Poll
Question: When should resets happen?
Daily
Every other day
Twice a week
Weekly
Every two weeks
Decide after a few investments have come in

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST BITCOIN: DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS. YES IT IS A PONZI.  (Read 7631 times)
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:57:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 04:33:36 PM by Honestbit

Ok. I get that you're hesitant. After all, this section of the forum is devoted to scams. But Honest Bitcoin strives to be, well, honest.

First, like all the “investments” in this section, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. In case you didn’t know what that was, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme. Now you know.

Those of you who have had prior experience with ponzi schemes know that they eventually collapse or deteriorate since they run out of investors, or people to scam. Or the people running them just vanish without a trace. The collapse is unavoidable, so instead of avoiding them, Honest Bitcoin anticipates them. Every 24 hours, at 10 p.m. EST, the entire payout pool is distributed to investors on a first come first serve basis. In addition, the entire system resets, starting anew the system. Note: this means that those who deposit late will probably not receive their money back since the payout pool isn’t going to magically double every 24 hours. Oh, also we take 5% from the payout pool to keep us going. But otherwise, Honest Bitcoin is your ordinary ponzi system, where you deposit some bitcoins and hopefully get twice as much in return.

Please, voice all of your concerns below, or rate me down if you don’t believe me.

Otherwise, visit http://honestbitcoin.com. Or just deposit to 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr
Hajeba

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:16:40 AM

The website is down?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:18:45 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 04:30:31 AM by Honestbit

The website is down?
My apologies. http:// works, https:// doesn't.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:21:05 AM

Primitive website, without even ssl sertificate...

Your commission is 5% hahaha  Grin

It is too much for you! More realistic is 0.5%
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:27:27 AM

That may be true Vasilich, but at least it's a .com
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:32:50 AM

That may be true Vasilich, but at least it's a .com

Yes, good domain - .COM and that's all  Cheesy
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

That's alright. Agree to disagree, as they say.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

Given that you cannot prove without doubt that all participants would be fully-informed about what they are sending money to, it is still theft.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:18:52 AM

If you are really, trully striving to be transparent, then there should be some sort of a countdown, will list of all recent transactions, your real chance to get your money back etc.

Beside from what I understand, you reset the table every 24 hours, so what does that mean. You take that money right. So what's the 5% about, isnt that enough of a cash grab?..
Hajeba

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:27:30 PM

Its not even transparent. Not safe ...  Undecided
JahBit

Activity: 139

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:27:51 PM

Honestly.. you say

FACT 1: All payouts are composed of later deposits
FACT 2: Earlier deposits take priority over later deposits
FACT 3: This system resets daily at approximately 10 p.m. EST, meaning:
POINT A: Five percent is deducted from the payout pool as our profit
POINT B: The entire payout pool will be distributed according to priority
POINT C: Due to finite funds, later deposits run the risk of not receiving a payout
POINT D: The first deposit following the reset will receive the highest priority
FACT 4: This system is intended to be completely sustainable
FACT 5: All deposits are at https://blockchain.info/address/1HonestG4Qw4J6pT1DnAC8C3ArKtWhDtuK
FACT 6: Payouts are made from a coinbase account to reduce costs
FACT 7: As a promotion, we are giving 0.001 BTC to the last deposit before the reset

Me  honestly wondering  if FACT 3: This system resets daily at approximately 10 p.m. EST, is honest..
Then where has Today Deposits Gone..

Honestly you might need to rethink.. Huh

The Early Bird catches The Worm
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:39:49 PM

For all the confusion about what the resets do, their purpose is to make this more of a skill thing than luck. Those who deposit early (right after 10 p.m. EST) are much more likely to receive payouts than those who deposit late. All "doublers" will collapse or reset eventually, and people get really mad when that happens, so I'm telling you exactly when the resets are happening.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

Beside from what I understand, you reset the table every 24 hours, so what does that mean. You take that money right. So what's the 5% about, isnt that enough of a cash grab?..

At the reset, there is a certain amount of money in the 1Honest... address. 5% of this goes to me. The other 95% is apportioned as payouts for as many deposits while still following the first rule of ponzis: first come first serve.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

Given that you cannot prove without doubt that all participants would be fully-informed about what they are sending money to, it is still theft.

Ok. What could I do to prove it without doubt?

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi

I proudly say I think I made that quite clear.
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:14:58 PM

Ok so you distribute whatever was made that day in chronological order, and take a 5% cut. Ok that could work, if your website were very popular, then people that came right on time could virtually guarantee the return. But that's not the case right now. If you could promote your site well, i think it could work.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:42:15 PM

Ok so you distribute whatever was made that day in chronological order, and take a 5% cut. Ok that could work, if your website were very popular, then people that came right on time could virtually guarantee the return. But that's not the case right now. If you could promote your site well, i think it could work.

That is exactly my eventual goal. For right now, everything has to start small.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1252

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

Ok that could work,

Math says it can't work without people losing their money and, as I said, seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

Can you name a bitcoin service where people are 100% sure what they are sending money to?
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

Can you name a bitcoin service where people are 100% sure what they are sending money to?

c-cex
yobit
fortunejack

and a lot more

and you will never be close to such

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

You effing scambags are pathetic. Take your shit off the internet!!!

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: