Poll
Question: When should resets happen?
Daily
Every other day
Twice a week
Weekly
Every two weeks
Decide after a few investments have come in

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST BITCOIN: DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS. YES IT IS A PONZI.  (Read 7631 times)
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:57:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 04:33:36 PM by Honestbit

Ok. I get that you're hesitant. After all, this section of the forum is devoted to scams. But Honest Bitcoin strives to be, well, honest.

First, like all the “investments” in this section, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. In case you didn’t know what that was, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme. Now you know.

Those of you who have had prior experience with ponzi schemes know that they eventually collapse or deteriorate since they run out of investors, or people to scam. Or the people running them just vanish without a trace. The collapse is unavoidable, so instead of avoiding them, Honest Bitcoin anticipates them. Every 24 hours, at 10 p.m. EST, the entire payout pool is distributed to investors on a first come first serve basis. In addition, the entire system resets, starting anew the system. Note: this means that those who deposit late will probably not receive their money back since the payout pool isn’t going to magically double every 24 hours. Oh, also we take 5% from the payout pool to keep us going. But otherwise, Honest Bitcoin is your ordinary ponzi system, where you deposit some bitcoins and hopefully get twice as much in return.

Please, voice all of your concerns below, or rate me down if you don’t believe me.

Otherwise, visit http://honestbitcoin.com. Or just deposit to 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr
Hajeba

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:16:40 AM

The website is down?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:18:45 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 04:30:31 AM by Honestbit

The website is down?
My apologies. http:// works, https:// doesn't.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:21:05 AM

Primitive website, without even ssl sertificate...

Your commission is 5% hahaha  Grin

It is too much for you! More realistic is 0.5%
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:27:27 AM

That may be true Vasilich, but at least it's a .com
Vasilich

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:32:50 AM

That may be true Vasilich, but at least it's a .com

Yes, good domain - .COM and that's all  Cheesy
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

That's alright. Agree to disagree, as they say.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

Given that you cannot prove without doubt that all participants would be fully-informed about what they are sending money to, it is still theft.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:18:52 AM

If you are really, trully striving to be transparent, then there should be some sort of a countdown, will list of all recent transactions, your real chance to get your money back etc.

Beside from what I understand, you reset the table every 24 hours, so what does that mean. You take that money right. So what's the 5% about, isnt that enough of a cash grab?..
Hajeba

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:27:30 PM

Its not even transparent. Not safe ...  Undecided
JahBit

Activity: 139

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:27:51 PM

Honestly.. you say

FACT 1: All payouts are composed of later deposits
FACT 2: Earlier deposits take priority over later deposits
FACT 3: This system resets daily at approximately 10 p.m. EST, meaning:
POINT A: Five percent is deducted from the payout pool as our profit
POINT B: The entire payout pool will be distributed according to priority
POINT C: Due to finite funds, later deposits run the risk of not receiving a payout
POINT D: The first deposit following the reset will receive the highest priority
FACT 4: This system is intended to be completely sustainable
FACT 5: All deposits are at https://blockchain.info/address/1HonestG4Qw4J6pT1DnAC8C3ArKtWhDtuK
FACT 6: Payouts are made from a coinbase account to reduce costs
FACT 7: As a promotion, we are giving 0.001 BTC to the last deposit before the reset

Me  honestly wondering  if FACT 3: This system resets daily at approximately 10 p.m. EST, is honest..
Then where has Today Deposits Gone..

Honestly you might need to rethink.. Huh

The Early Bird catches The Worm
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:39:49 PM

For all the confusion about what the resets do, their purpose is to make this more of a skill thing than luck. Those who deposit early (right after 10 p.m. EST) are much more likely to receive payouts than those who deposit late. All "doublers" will collapse or reset eventually, and people get really mad when that happens, so I'm telling you exactly when the resets are happening.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

Beside from what I understand, you reset the table every 24 hours, so what does that mean. You take that money right. So what's the 5% about, isnt that enough of a cash grab?..

At the reset, there is a certain amount of money in the 1Honest... address. 5% of this goes to me. The other 95% is apportioned as payouts for as many deposits while still following the first rule of ponzis: first come first serve.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:03:16 PM

Given that you cannot prove without doubt that all participants would be fully-informed about what they are sending money to, it is still theft.

Ok. What could I do to prove it without doubt?

This is just another Ponzi

I proudly say I think I made that quite clear.
juraviel

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:14:58 PM

Ok so you distribute whatever was made that day in chronological order, and take a 5% cut. Ok that could work, if your website were very popular, then people that came right on time could virtually guarantee the return. But that's not the case right now. If you could promote your site well, i think it could work.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:42:15 PM

Ok so you distribute whatever was made that day in chronological order, and take a 5% cut. Ok that could work, if your website were very popular, then people that came right on time could virtually guarantee the return. But that's not the case right now. If you could promote your site well, i think it could work.

That is exactly my eventual goal. For right now, everything has to start small.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

Ok that could work,

Math says it can't work without people losing their money and, as I said, seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

Can you name a bitcoin service where people are 100% sure what they are sending money to?
Krayshock

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:28:34 PM

seeing as it cannot be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to, it would still be theft to take their coins and leave them with a loss.

Can you name a bitcoin service where people are 100% sure what they are sending money to?

c-cex
yobit
fortunejack

and a lot more

and you will never be close to such

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

You effing scambags are pathetic. Take your shit off the internet!!!

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:19:41 PM

c-cex
yobit
fortunejack

How are these services 100%? Because 100% of people who use it say so? Could they, in theory, run off with all your money?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:46:31 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

If you wouldn't mind explaining a few things to me in less vulgar language:
1: What do you define a scam?
2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:01:13 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

If you wouldn't mind explaining a few things to me in less vulgar language:

You lust know that here people see only scam...
By me they have only see spam...spam...
and so far not one people has bee scammed...but my red trust points stay...

"1: What do you define a scam?"
If people believe that you are a scammer and believe that you will put members' money in your poket then your system is definitively a scam and more you desagree...more you are red trusted.

"2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?"
Supposition is enough...if someone supposes...he trusts you red...and after a red trust...blind people follow and do as well.

You are now marked for ever with the red hot iron...(lol)
Best for you is to change member name and start again saying on all post the the best way to earn BTC is sign campaign (lol)
Have fun...

Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:41:50 PM

If I remember well, the concept of the "honest" (really Roll Eyes ?) Bitcoin doubler has been already taken, as might also be the name. But after all, the name doesn't matter very much because your little scam will collapse soon.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:46:24 PM

If I remember well, the concept of the "honest" (really Roll Eyes ?) Bitcoin doubler has been already taken, as might also be the name. But after all, the name doesn't matter very much because your little scam will collapse soon.

Time will tell
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:03:07 PM

For me ponzi sheme does not mean scam
For me scam is when the ponzy owner stop paying or never pays the investors.
if it is explain how works a ponzi sheme...why should the ponzi owner be taken for a scammer?
The investors should know the ponzi risk and should know that for a doubler only the half of investors double their money.

Here you are systematicly taken for a scammer...
I am taken for a scammer for system which are even not ponzi shemes...but people only see every where ponzi shemes.

years ago I have programmed a "funponzi"
A free game sheme where the earning went in a ponzi.
After a while people have seen that going in the ponzi was unuseful because the probability to earn something was to small and become harder and harder...
Here every one had called me a scammer...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:18:57 PM

You lust know that here people see only scam...
By me they have only see spam...spam...
and so far not one people has bee scammed...but my red trust points stay...

"1: What do you define a scam?"
If people believe that you are a scammer and believe that you will put members' money in your poket then your system is definitively a scam and more you desagree...more you are red trusted.

"2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?"
Supposition is enough...if someone supposes...he trusts you red...and after a red trust...blind people follow and do as well.

You are now marked for ever with the red hot iron...(lol)
Best for you is to change member name and start again saying on all post the the best way to earn BTC is sign campaign (lol)
Have fun...

Exactly. Great minds think alike. But I was trying to get an answer from opmac... unless he doesn't have one...
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

Simple question for all the disbelievers: what actions can I take to convince you of my legitimacy?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:36:55 AM

Simple question for all the disbelievers: what actions can I take to convince you of my legitimacy?

You don't need any actions. You are admittedly hosting a ponzi, which is illegal.

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

"A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors' money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members."

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:44:53 AM

"A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors' money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members."

1: Quotes have more ethos if a source is included
2: I need not continually recruit new members, and therefore this service is not illegal.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:15 AM

Reset number one. The first to deposit now gets at least 95% of their deposit back guaranteed.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:55:40 AM

This is why you are a scam:

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 09:58:03 AM

you are funny...all I read here has been said about my sites...
and my sites are not ponzi shemes...
you know if people say everywhere the same...ponzi or not ponzi...how will it be taken seriously?

Ok...ponzi shemes are often illegal...in some countries...
But this means not that the ponzi owner is a scammer.

Sometimes in some countries it is illegal to donate cash...hand to hand...
If a day I have to go in jail because I donate for free satoshi...I will go...(lol)

Have fun...and if you believe that it is illegal to take satoshi on my sites...then do not take (lol)

Is this forum legal if it allows to promote illegal things?

if you believe that I should be red trusted because I say my opinion...then trust me red (lol)

But if you believe that my red trusting is wrong...then trust me green (lol)

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

You don't need any actions. You are admittedly hosting a ponzi, which is illegal.

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
http://www.acfe.com/ponzi-schemes.aspx (Ponzi Schemes Versus Illegal Pyramid Schemes )

interesting... As I understand it it is illegal if the the one(s) who runs it doesn't tell people that he is paying the next investors from the previous ones.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:33:13 PM

interesting... As I understand it it /snip

You clearly don't.

it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.” 

shefchenko17

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:43:40 PM

You clearly don't.

it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.” 
Who the hell are you to say if I don't ? GTFO bitch you are not the only one. Go suck your mom's tits. I don't have the nerves for your bullsh*t

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

You clearly don't.

Who the hell are you to say if I don't ? GTFO bitch you are not the only one. Go suck your mom's tits. I don't have the nerves for your bullsh*t

Lol, you are so exquisitely dumb.

It isn't me contradicting your assertion, it is a statement from the very same links you posted.

Judging by your attempt to claim there was a way to make an illegal ponzi not be illegal you obviously did not understand the content of those links.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

You clearly don't.

Lol, you are so exquisitely dumb.

It isn't me contradicting your assertion, it is a statement from the very same links you posted.

Judging by your attempt to claim there was a way to make an illegal ponzi not be illegal you obviously did not understand the content of those links.

Being the very observant person that you are, have you tried ctrl+F to search for the word "illegal" on the first two sources?

And I still assert that there does not exist a service for which it can be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to. These reputable services merely have satisfied all the current demands up to date. It does not mean that they could not, in theory, scam their users.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:49:07 PM

Being the very observant person that you are, have you tried ctrl+F to search for the word "illegal" on the first two sources?

Those first two links are absent the word 'illegal' but both, instead, employ the term 'fraudulent' and fraud, by definition, is illegal everywhere.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:56:46 PM

There were two points in my last comment. You seem to be deliberately addressing only one... Care to respond?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:00:19 PM

There were two points in my last comment. You seem to be deliberately addressing only one... Care to respond?

I didnt think I needed to respond to your second bullshit claim it was so patently absurd, but here we are anyway. OK, as for your second claim about no online service being able to ascertain that all users are fully informed?

Can I get a drum roll please...
.ready?

They aren't scams in the first place you horrendously dishonest piece of shit.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:34:16 PM

Firstly I'd like to point out that it's interesting that the amount of profanity you use increases as the validity of your argument decreases. Also, you haven't answered my question. You say they're not scams because they have been established. When they first started, nobody could say for certain whether they were honest or not. In my case, you bear no evidence to prove that I am misleading (scamming) you.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:51:27 PM

LOL, your grossly dishonest argument reminds me of QS. A lot. He employs exactly the same bullshit responses that you do.

Let's look at what you actually said:

Firstly you chose to ignore the consistent use of the word 'illegal' in the third link provided so kindly by shefchenko and tried to run with claiming there was substance to the fact that specific word was not used in the first two citations. I subsequently demolished that dishonest spin by pointing out that, in place of the word 'illegal' both articles used 'fraudulent' instead. Which is still illegal. Everywhere.

Secondly, having been torn a new one over your first asinine distraction attempt you tried this:
And I still assert that there does not exist a service for which it can be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to.

Which would be fine and dandy if it applied only to Ponzi schemes, because we are very much insistent that ALL ponzi schemes are scams because of that very same reason. You, however, appear to be trying to imply there is mileage in claiming that there cannot exist a service for which it is guaranteed 100% that all participants would understand what they were sending money to, as though that would magically render your illegal and immoral 'Honest' ponzi to be a just and righteous thing.

Except, of course, your assertion is beyond fucking nonsense because the issue concerns only those services which are dependent on socially engineering other people to send money to them, namely, Ponzi schemes! If you send money to a casino site but have no real understanding of the odds when it comes to a spin of the roulette table, it makes no fucking difference as to whether you win or not. The odds will still be *exactly* the same if you bet on red 13 and are too dumb to know the mathematical likelihood of red 13 being the winning selection or if you are a card-sharp casino-veteran who calculates odds in your sleep and bets on red 13.

Come on QS-Jr, you can do better than that, can't you?

Can't you?

No. You can't.

Twat. <=--- There, I gift you another of your favourite (and QS's favourite, too) tone complaint escape routes you can take. Because I know you've got shit all else to offer in rebuttal.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:59:59 PM

I have made it as obvious as possible, without using red 18 point font, that what I am running is a ponzi. I have also included a link explaining all about ponzis. Your claim that I have not done enough to disclose to potential users the source of the funds is outrageous and only applies to people such as yourself who only see what they wish to see.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:09:25 PM

Your claim that I have not done enough to disclose to potential users the source of the funds is outrageous and only applies to people such as yourself who only see what they wish to see.

So how does that explain the multiple PM's I have received over the previous weeks from people who genuinely didn't understand what the ponzi scheme they were getting involved with actually was, because English isn't their primary language?

See, QS, the trouble is, you can't actually justify running a scam, sorry 'scheme', that risks exploiting people's naivety and lack of understanding in order to profit, you simply can't.

That's why it is ALWAYS referred to as a FRAUDULENT operation.

Besides, there's always the inconvenient fact that Ponzi scams are ILLEGAL no matter how you want to try and spin it, YOU SOCIOPATHIC TWAT. <=--- See what I did there? Even more tone complaint for you to cling to, go on, you know you need to.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:25:52 PM

For all of you who want to understand what Honest Bitcoin is but do not understand English:
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%BE%90%E8%8C%B2%E9%A8%99%E5%B1%80
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A9_%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A
https://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A6%AA%E0%A6%A8%E0%A6%9C%E0%A6%BF_%E0%A6%B8%E0%A7%8D%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AE
https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%85%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8
https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquema_Ponzi
https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponziho_sch%C3%A9ma
https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidespil
https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%A3%CF%87%CE%AE%CE%BC%CE%B1_%CE%A0%CF%8C%CE%BD%CF%84%CF%83%CE%B9
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquema_Ponzi
https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skemo_Ponzi
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%86%D8%AF_%D9%BE%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B2%DB%8C
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syst%C3%A8me_de_Ponzi
https://fy.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_systeem
https://gl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquema_Ponzi
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%ED%8F%B0%EC%A7%80_%EC%82%AC%EA%B8%B0
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzijeva_shema
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schema_Ponzi
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%94%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%90%D7%AA_%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%96%D7%99
https://ka.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%83%9E%E1%83%9D%E1%83%9C%E1%83%AA%E1%83%98%E1%83%A1_%E1%83%A1%E1%83%A5%E1%83%94%E1%83%9B%E1%83%90
https://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0
https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skim_Ponzi
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzifraude
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0
https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi-svindel
https://pa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A8%AA%E0%A9%8B%E0%A8%82%E0%A8%9C%E0%A8%BC%E0%A9%80_%E0%A8%B8%E0%A8%95%E0%A9%80%E0%A8%AE
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquema_Ponzi
https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schem%C4%83_Ponzi
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD
https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponziho_sch%C3%A9ma
https://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzijeva_shema
https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0
https://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi-huijaus
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzibedr%C3%A4geri
https://ta.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%8A%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%BF_%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%88
https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_oyunu
https://ur.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%BE%D9%88%D9%86%D8%B2%DB%8C_%D8%A7%D8%B3%DA%A9%DB%8C%D9%85
https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B4_h%C3%ACnh_Ponzi
https://war.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iskima_Ponzi
https://wuu.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%80%81%E9%BC%A0%E4%BC%9A

I apologize for your past experiences with scams that may have used unclear language. And I promise that Honest Bitcoin is different.

And for cryptodevil:
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:08:14 PM

I agree with cryptodevil

Members of this forum especially newbie when they hear that their bitcoins will double in 100 hours are with expectations ... even until I was with expectations

In my case even made plans: I will invest 10 $ and hence the four days will have $ 20 and then invest another 20 $ and after 4 days I will have $ 40

I is already dreaming of big money

It is unacceptable to see that there are people who come here to create expectations in people when their purpose is to steal them money
it was a game the player would know that he lost because not had abilities to win in investment sites people invest with certainty that after a while will get your profits

The malice in this ponzi schemes: you invest money and receive money the admin took another person without that person being aware that it was their money used to pay for someone else and not her

you are God of your site because it is you who decides who gets and who will not receive money without any rules

That is your site someone will always lose their money sounded to give another.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:34:54 PM

without that person being aware that it was their money used to pay for someone else and not her

Ah, that is where you are mistaken. I have tried to make it as clear as possible what your deposits pay for the others' payouts. If you have any suggestions on how I could make that more obvious, I am happy to hear them.
opmac

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:54:00 PM

Cryptodevil I agree with you 100 percent

PEOPLE IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

INVEST IN LEGIT INVESTMETNS

Not ones where people rob Peter to pay Paul

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:12:37 PM

Opmac, would you like to explain your opinion? I noticed several questions posed to you earlier that you haven't answered.

trollping

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

So despite the crazy replies.

How many have you paid out so far? or has no one even bothered to play cause they wont see their 1st pay back lol.

If you get crap like this why do you even bother opening a ponzi.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:13:30 AM

trollping. You are absolutely right. No one has deposited yet. I'm not going to shit you all and say that the dough is rolling. It's not. But over time, rational people will understand that this is a legitimate service and there's no evidence otherwise since nobody has deposited and not received their fai payout.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:37:29 AM

Important notice for all who care enough to read this: due to low traffic and non-existant deposits, resets will happen weekly. Payments will still be made daily. Payments will still be made daily.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:08:59 AM

I agree with cryptodevil

Members of this forum especially newbie when they hear that their bitcoins will double in 100 hours are with expectations ... even until I was with expectations

In my case even made plans: I will invest 10 $ and hence the four days will have $ 20 and then invest another 20 $ and after 4 days I will have $ 40

It is unacceptable to see that there are people who come here to create expectations in people when their purpose is to steal them money
it was a game the player would know that he lost because not had abilities to win in investment sites people invest with certainty that after a while will get your profits

The malice in this ponzi schemes: you invest money and receive money the admin took another person without that person being aware that it was their money used to pay for someone else and not her

you are God of your site because it is you who decides who gets and who will not receive money without any rules

^^^ This. This and every single time, this.

QS, I mean 'Honestbit', if you are so insistent that you will only accept participation from those who fully understand the mathematically unsustainable fact of a ponzi, then kindly fuck off to a different part of the internet and promote it there.

This community action will not stop until the poisonous ponzi scamming threads are all dead.

shefchenko17

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:51:48 PM

you mean until death do you part? Cheesy

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

I agree with cryptodevil

^^^ This. This and every single time, this.

QS, I mean 'Honestbit', if you are so insistent that you will only accept participation from those who fully understand the mathematically unsustainable fact of a ponzi, then kindly fuck off to a different part of the internet and promote it there.

This community action will not stop until the poisonous ponzi scamming threads are all dead.

Quick history lesson: here in America, where I live, there is a concept, engraved in law. It's known as the First Amendment. It guarantees the right to say whatever you want. In case you think I'm not being 100% honest about that, here's the Wikipedia site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution. Also, if you haven't noticed. "You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose."
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

Quick history lesson: here in America, where I live, there is a concept, engraved in law.

Yes there is, it is that it is illegal to run a Ponzi scheme even if you tell people it is a ponzi scheme.

Oh dear, seems like you tripped yourself up there.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:32:17 PM

Funny thing i checked your site and when i click login i redirected to namecheap site lol you are very honest that you dont know how to code thats why you will be happy stealing coin from users because you dont put some effort on your work.
Ignored

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:39:16 PM

And where is the evidence that I have been "stealing coin from users"?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:18:46 PM

My stance on this is that if a Ponzi scheme is presented in an honest fashion then it's not fraudulent.

Most Ponzi scams promise to double your money in a certain amount of time. They obviously aren't able to do this indefinitely, and so inevitably end up breaking their promise to at least some of the players.

This Ponzi tells you up front that at least some players will be making a loss.

I don't think it's fair to require that 100% of customers fully understand the terms up front. You can't expect 100% of people to understand anything at all, since there exist some incredibly unintelligent people. So long as the claims made are true, that seems to me to be enough. If people fail to understand those claims that's their own responsibility.

The quote about it being illegal to run a business where the income is only from new recruits doesn't apply I think. Ponzi schemes aren't generally funded by referrals, and many players player repeatedly. Obviously if nobody was ever "recruited" into playing a Ponzi then there would be no business, but the same could be said about any business. If a store never "recruited" any customers they wouldn't make any sales. That's not what the law is talking about. It's talking about schemes where you have to buy a membership to get involved.

One problem I see is that even though OP is being upfront about the way his Ponzi operates in this thread, he (or his friends) could well be promoting the same scheme elsewhere using dishonest ("double your money, every time!") claims, and we wouldn't know. But I guess in that case we negrate him there, and not here.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:06:47 PM

For all of you who are interested in participating and not hating, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi system where earlier investors receive payouts worth twice their deposit from the deposits of later investors. Since no one has deposited yet, there's no risk in being the first person to try it.
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:34:37 PM

For all of you who are interested in participating and not hating, Honest Bitcoin is a ponzi system where earlier investors receive payouts worth twice their deposit from the deposits of later investors. Since no one has deposited yet, there's no risk in being the first person to try it.
I'm not hating or supporting...but how so? I mean since there a re no investor, and I invest and then nobody invests after me... ? I think I'm gonna lose it Cheesy

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

I'm not hating or supporting...but how so? I mean since there a re no investor, and I invest and then nobody invests after me... ? I think I'm gonna lose it Cheesy

At least then no many people will lose the investment...just you...[joke]

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:43:35 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 10:00:55 PM by Honestbit

Resets happen weekly (actually I am trying to figure out the best rhythm for resetting, there's a poll up top) so you will get your original deposit back by Wednesday. And if someone does invest after you, you'll make a profit. I won't take the 5% if there's only one person depositing. That would be just mean.
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:29:30 PM

Resets happen weekly (actually I am trying to figure out the best rhythm for resetting, there's a poll up top) so you will get your original deposit back by Wednesday. And if someone does invest after you, you'll make a profit. I won't take the 5% if there's only one person depositing. That would be just mean.
yeah I get it. To be honest..I'd have already tried to invest here, but the name honest is...just hilarious Cheesy

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:48:47 PM

Would "100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to bitcoi"  be better
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:22:22 AM

Would "100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to bitcoi"  be better
no. but honest in this sections is the worst name Cheesy but I've lost a lot of BTC trying new and new HYIPS and another sh*t so.. I'll wait a bit Cheesy

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:47:47 AM

That's a perfectly logical choice. After all, there are no deposits in. On a side note, I wonder what happened to "This community action will not stop until the poisonous ponzi scamming threads are all dead."?
opmac

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:54:54 AM

Add a new choice to the poll

Take the piece of shit off the interent

Bet that will garner the most votes. Humor us and add it

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:07:01 AM

I'll add it if you answer my questions
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:38:45 AM

I don't think it's fair to require that 100% of customers fully understand the terms up front. You can't expect 100% of people to understand anything at all, since there exist some incredibly unintelligent people.

But as I said previously, a person sending money to a casino site who doesn't understand the odds will have the exact same chance of their bet winning or losing as an experienced gambler placing the same bet. People who don't understand Ponzis don't necessarily have to be stupid, they may have had google translate fail on them and be unaware that their late-to-the-queue deposit it almost bound to result in them being the one who loses their funds.

The quote about it being illegal to run a business where the income is only from new recruits doesn't apply I think. Ponzi schemes aren't generally funded by referrals, and many players player repeatedly. Obviously if nobody was ever "recruited" into playing a Ponzi then there would be no business, but the same could be said about any business. If a store never "recruited" any customers they wouldn't make any sales. That's not what the law is talking about. It's talking about schemes where you have to buy a membership to get involved.

This is an incorrect assessment of the legal condition of a Ponzi scheme.

From the Encyclopedia of Fraud:

“A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors’ money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members. The promoters may offer merchandise or services for sale—or may not—but the only significant revenues come from recruitment. Though a pyramid-style compensation plan is not illegal, it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.”

They are not referring to members of that Ponzi being paid referrals for 'recruiting' new participants, they mean the operators of the scheme need new people to join and send their money in. An 'honest' Ponzi scheme generates all of its funds through it convincing new people to send it money, even if it is telling them exactly what it is, the above makes it perfectly clear that it is illegal to run a business which operates that way.

ppebooks

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:27:36 PM

there are indeed some legit dealers...
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

there are indeed some legit dealers...

so far I have always sent 100% of what I promised...often I have even sent more...
of course noboddy is sure...we can even not be sure that tomorrow we will awake...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:33:28 PM

I don't think it's fair to require that 100% of customers fully understand the terms up front. You can't expect 100% of people to understand anything at all, since there exist some incredibly unintelligent people.

But as I said previously, a person sending money to a casino site who doesn't understand the odds will have the exact same chance of their bet winning or losing as an experienced gambler placing the same bet. People who don't understand Ponzis don't necessarily have to be stupid, they may have had google translate fail on them and be unaware that their late-to-the-queue deposit it almost bound to result in them being the one who loses their funds.

If you legitimately feel the responsibility to ensure that non-English speakers understand the details of this system, I applaud you. However, your words have done nothing to forward your cause. If Google translate fails on my posts, what's not to say it won't fail on yours. Besides, your posts do not clarify why they could lose money, you simply post threats in your great red font. If you really wanted to help people who don't speak English, start a new thread and post in their language. By adding the Wikipedia links I have done more in this field than you have.

This is an incorrect assessment of the legal condition of a Ponzi scheme.

From the Encyclopedia of Fraud:

“A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors’ money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members. The promoters may offer merchandise or services for sale—or may not—but the only significant revenues come from recruitment. Though a pyramid-style compensation plan is not illegal, it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.”

They are not referring to members of that Ponzi being paid referrals for 'recruiting' new participants, they mean the operators of the scheme need new people to join and send their money in. An 'honest' Ponzi scheme generates all of its funds through it convincing new people to send it money, even if it is telling them exactly what it is, the above makes it perfectly clear that it is illegal to run a business which operates that way.

Our interpretations disagree and are probably going to continue disagreeing indefinitely. You've made your point, this is my thread, so kindly go away.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

If you really wanted to help people who don't speak English, start a new thread and post in their language.
Big red text is usually recognised the world over as being a warning. I need not explain to them how a ponzi works, I need only post my warning in your thread to alert them to the dangers of the illegal ponzi you are promoting (you did say you are in the US, btw).

Our interpretations disagree and are probably going to continue disagreeing indefinitely.

It isn't my interpretation, it is the fucking law. Nowhere in the US is it legal to operate a scheme which relies on new participants sending money in so that earlier participants can be paid.

Denying the fact that you are attempting to promote and operate an illegal financial scheme in a country which specifically prohibits such does not permit you to continue as though it doesn't matter. Inviting people to send money to your scheme, having informed them that it is a Ponzi, an explicitly illegal operation in your jurisdiction, means that they are not participants, they are collaborators.

Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

I don't agree with you. I don't consider this as illegal. On the Internet, except robbery, nothing is illegal.

If in two months your site is still paying, I will consider you as legit.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

I don't agree with you. I don't consider this as illegal. On the Internet, except robbery, nothing is illegal.

Sure, yeah, sounds like you've got an awesome grasp of criminal law. Good luck with that.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

If you really wanted to help people who don't speak English, start a new thread and post in their language.
Big red text is usually recognised the world over as being a warning. I need not explain to them how a ponzi works, I need only post my warning in your thread to alert them to the dangers of the illegal ponzi you are promoting (you did say you are in the US, btw).

You pretend you're looking out for their interests but you are as selfish as anyone you infatuated piece of excrement.

Our interpretations disagree and are probably going to continue disagreeing indefinitely.

It isn't my interpretation, it is the fucking law. Nowhere in the US is it legal to operate a scheme which relies on new participants sending money in so that earlier participants can be paid.

Denying the fact that you are attempting to promote and operate an illegal financial scheme in a country which specifically prohibits such does not permit you to continue as though it doesn't matter. Inviting people to send money to your scheme, having informed them that it is a Ponzi, an explicitly illegal operation in your jurisdiction, means that they are not participants, they are collaborators.

You want to take up dooglas on that?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:00:50 PM

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

If in two months your site is still paying, I will consider you as legit.

It's a deal
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

You pretend you're looking out for their interests but you are as selfish as anyone you infatuated piece of excrement.

aaaaaand there we have it. Gotta love a good reveal!
You want to take up dooglas on that?

See, here's the thing QS-Jr, or should we just go with QS? I've previously been accused of either being Dooglus or being a patsy for Dooglus but we do actually have differing views on some issues. He considers a Ponzi which operates as a fully-disclosed Ponzi as not being dishonest, I disagree and I have explained in detail why. He explained why he believed an 'Honest' Ponzi scheme operated by a US resident would not necessarily be illegal and not only do I disagree on that matter, I have explained why he is incorrect to believe so.

I am also more than able to source further citations if needed to more fully explain why it is illegal across the entire United States of America, where you already admit you reside, for anyone to operate a ponzi, be it promoted as such, or not. I have no reason to believe Dooglus would be grossly offended by being provided evidence which shows his belief to be mistaken.

But, then, the *whole* point of this tedious sock-puppet account exercise of yours was to try and dream up a way for you to create a Ponzi you knew Dooglus wouldn't necessarily oppose so that my tagging of its participants would, in your feverish imagination, set Dooglus and I against each other!!!!!!1!1!!!1!!! This would bring the whole DT system crashing to its knees etc. etc. and so forth.

It would be clever, if it weren't just so very very dumb.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:59:21 PM

Oh, you are mistaken. I started Honest Bitcoin to make a profit. Along the way I encountered dooglus who I respect. I hate shifty ponzis as much as you do, since I have lost quite a bit of money, but I support dooglus's standpoint
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:45:20 AM

So business has been slower than expected i.e. there have been zero deposits to date. Would a giveaway make everyone more interested in depositing?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:46:49 AM

For cryptodevil: dooglus is not alone in his opinion:
Ponzi's are not a scam by default, just because the people playing the game end up losing in the end, that doesn't mean that there isn't a calculated risk that players can take with the hope to make money. In my opinion, ponzis with express written rules (like all thousand ponzis I've seen pop up) are not scams in themselves, nor when they close down, as long as they do so in a way that abides by what they have stated to the public. I don't think of ponzis any differently than dice sites.

Also Opmac has not answered my questions even though I have sent him a pm reminding him that I will add the option "Take the piece of shit off the interent", yes interent, if he answers my questions.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

For cryptodevil: dooglus is not alone in his opinion:
*appeal to authority fallacy*

You have presented opinion, I have presented evidence AND you keep ignoring the cold hard fact that by your own admission, as a US resident, you are promoting an illegal ponzi operation. So, on the basis that it is illegal and your denial of that fact won't make it any less illegal your participants, if they are fully informed, are co-conspirators not 'investors'.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

Once again, laws are subject to interpretation. Would if please you if I took the deposits and invested them at just-dice.com?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:22:48 PM

Once again, laws are subject to interpretation.

Not when they explicitly prohibit the specific structure you are operating and promoting.

Would if please you if I took the deposits and invested them at just-dice.com?

No, QS, I would prefer if you didn't take any deposits at all for your illegal ponzi scheme and just shut it down before you, or your co-conspirators, get in serious trouble with it. Offering to gamble with their deposits is just digging yourself in deeper, you know, what with you being a US resident.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:37:45 PM

Aww. You're actually concerned about me. But no by invest I mean bankroll the house
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:12:03 PM

I've previously been accused of either being Dooglus or being a patsy for Dooglus but we do actually have differing views on some issues. He considers a Ponzi which operates as a fully-disclosed Ponzi as not being dishonest, I disagree and I have explained in detail why. He explained why he believed an 'Honest' Ponzi scheme operated by a US resident would not necessarily be illegal and not only do I disagree on that matter, I have explained why he is incorrect to believe so.

I've never commented on the legality of Ponzi schemes. I believe that if a Ponzi scheme is honest in its presentation and action then it cannot accurately be called a scam. It may still be illegal, but lots of things are illegal without being wrong. Some places have laws against growing some plants for your own use. That doesn't make it wrong to do so, it makes it illegal. The law changes all the time; morality doesn't.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:23:53 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 10:28:00 PM by Honestbit

Ok cryptodevil, which US law says that it's illegal?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:05:58 AM

Shoutout to 1dmtNVPZ9ZjsGLSMDk3ucMD6GADqAr5uF for making the first deposit!
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:09:43 AM

I like how it just says WE ARE PONZI DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. I won't be participating but because it's so honest about it, this program seems pretty legit.

nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

ok admin i gonna to trust you!!btw any giveaway here? Roll Eyes Grin
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:28:07 AM

ok admin i gonna to trust you!!btw any giveaway here? Roll Eyes Grin

How much do you guys think is fair?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

Ok maybe no giveaway for now. Sorry Sad also because most of the deposits are going to be small, send your deposits to the coinbase address 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:28:27 AM

Alright everyone: sorry for the confusion in the previous few posts. Here is how things are looking at the moment: The new deposit address is 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr, which allows me to make payments from coinbase, reducing the transaction fees. Secondly, due to low popularity, there will not be a giveaway (this is subject to change). Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house. (This is just to get cryptodevil off my back). Any questions? Concerns? Post them below! Happy investing.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:05:21 AM

Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house....Concerns? Post them below!

As I said, if you think you're improving on your legal situation by declaring that you will gamble with your clients' deposits, even if it is only a 'very small portion', you clearly are more deranged than I thought, QS.

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

Also, a very small portion of the payouts will come from investing in moneypot.com by bankrolling the house....Concerns? Post them below!

As I said, if you think you're improving on your legal situation by declaring that you will gamble with your clients' deposits, even if it is only a 'very small portion', you clearly are more deranged than I thought, QS.

Not just deranged absolutely without a doubt straight up ridiculous!  I've laughed my ass off at yet another beggar  Honestbit Roll Eyes

From reading this thread (any person can tell):

Honestbit is trying to improve their post count;
obviously a scammer who thinks talking out of his ass makes him appear credible;
I highly doubt he is an American let alone living in the US;

BTW Honestbit....I don't need to try your scam to know it's a SCAM.  Just like when it's raining, I don't have to go outside to know I'm going to get wet  Wink

Your shit will get off the internet when you a-don't get any dumbasses to give you coins or b- you find dumbasses and run off

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:42:08 PM

It's not gambling. Also cryptodevil, no you never found the law you were talking about. For everyone else, everything is up and working.
mammabitcoin2u

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:04:48 AM

Shoutout to 1dmtNVPZ9ZjsGLSMDk3ucMD6GADqAr5uF for making the first deposit!
  You are actually wasting your time for 20 PENNIES  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy thinking the more you stick around eventually you get some suckers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Dude just go stand on the corner with a cup.  You don't want your friends to see you with a cup begging for spare change so you get on this forum begging whatta fuckin loser and I'm not telling you something you don't already know.  No doubt that's your own wallet that collects from faucets

It's not gambling. Also cryptodevil, no you never found the law you were talking about. For everyone else, everything is up and working.

Again, you sure as hell aren't American let alone in the States.  Some 3rd world country living in a shack with intervals of running electricity  Roll Eyes (you give those honest people who live in 3rd world countries a bad name).  But since you want laws about Ponzi. 

Here is what this means in the United States:

Ponzi scheme: Scam in which a gullible group is enticed with the promise of very high returns in a very short time, paying off initial investors from funds received from new ones.  (These "ponzi's" websites are NOT EVEN PONZI just a straight up SCAM again like a beggar on the corner)

Fraud is synonymous (that means it has the same meaning as) with Ponzi and many other types of crimes.
Fraud under $1000 is considered a misdemeanor that means you get less than 1 year in jail
Fraud over $1000 is considered a FELONY that means you go to prison (not jail but prison the BIG house).

Laws vary from state to state but the BASIC PREMISE IS THE SAME IN THE USA.  LYING to get something of value = FRAUD  I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today  Wink

Like they said, you will be gone soon enough, no one is gonna trust your ass, you will come back with another name and try try try again.

Next time, let me suggest you not come off as someone who is knowledgeable or articulate.  Your translator is good but obviously not perfect native English speakers can tell the difference  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'll start the clock for you, as I have with others, so tick tock let's see how long it takes for you GTFOH and turn up with another begging plot  Roll Eyes

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
rollin-sat

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:13:31 AM

why you use terms "honest" if your site is a scam from the basic?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:27:29 AM

why you use terms "honest" if your site is a scam from the basic?

Explain to me how it is a scam
Krayshock

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:52:15 AM

No one cares about your points and no one trusts you here
Get a life, your site sucks and you suck at scamming

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:04:28 PM

You are very funny man Cheesy You come at all the threads and say that nobody has a life, while you are not having one...

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

You are very funny man Cheesy You come at all the threads and say that nobody has a life, while you are not having one...

yes it's funny...i have seen such kind of comment on my perfect game topic.

Krayshock

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

[/quote

And here you are wasting your time with me while scamming people. Not having a life? ME? Lol. I have my own mining rig and I've been trading for a while, earning bitcoins by my own
And by the way, declaring that you run a ponzi basically identifies you as a scammer, since ponzi is a type of scam. It's in the title
Get a life. You have bad marketing skills

shefchenko17

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:09:29 PM

[/quote

And here you are wasting your time with me while scamming people. Not having a life? ME? Lol. I have my own mining rig and I've been trading for a while, earning bitcoins by my own
And by the way, declaring that you run a ponzi basically identifies you as a scammer, since ponzi is a type of scam. It's in the title
Get a life. You have bad marketing skills
wow you are getting even funnier Cheesy I don't run anything at all related to the ponzis or something alike. I've been trading for a while and vising this forum for clowns like you to make me laugh. That's all  : ]

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:34:04 AM

There's no "Honest" word anymore here, so don't use it. :3
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:13:28 PM

I apologize for having the right of speech
Krayshock

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:27:29 AM

And so we apologize for having the right to offend and accuse people

Paultango

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:30:16 AM

So the admin finally giveup thats good so no one will be scammed and lost their coins.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:17:10 PM

So the admin finally giveup thats good so no one will be scammed and lost their coins.

Perhaps it would be good for you to Google the word "sarcasm"
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:28:14 PM

Perhaps it would be good for you to Google the word "sarcasm"
hahahah good one Cheesy ba dum tssss Cheesy

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:37:17 PM

I see you have found with "Honestbit" a new one to express you...
in the meantime I live more or less in peace.

Good luck Honestbit...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:05:49 PM

I see you have found with "Honestbit" a new one to express you...
in the meantime I live more or less in peace.

Good luck Honestbit...

Thank you
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

If anybody is still unsure where their profits are coming from, contact me before you try to deposit any bitcoins.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:02:50 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 07:13:23 AM

Honestbit...I offer satoshi for free and it is taken by some people for a ponzi sheme...
you can not go againt...it is so...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

Honestbit...I offer satoshi for free and it is taken by some people for a ponzi sheme...
you can not go againt...it is so...
I will try.
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Thanks for repeating yourself. It's almost as if you're afraid that people might actually contact me to understand what a ponzi is. Then you would be out of a job, right?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:40:04 PM

For all of you who aren't here for the drama, Honest Bitcoin is still accepting deposits. This is a ponzi system where your money pays others and the money of others pays you. Please do both hesitate to contact me if you are still confused. I will actually try to explain things to you, unlike cryptodevil who will give the same one-liner.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 10:14:05 AM

For all of you who aren't here for the drama, Honest Bitcoin is still accepting deposits. This is a ponzi system where your money pays others and the money of others pays you. Please do both hesitate to contact me if you are still confused. I will actually try to explain things to you, unlike cryptodevil who will give the same one-liner.

if people agree with you...they are warned...they will be red trusted...
So i will not agree (lol)

bit7coin

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:00:06 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SKAMMER!WARNING!SKAM!

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:14:33 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SKAMMER!WARNING!SKAM!

It's not a scam, as I have previously explained
Halfender

Activity: 196

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:42:25 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SKAMMER!WARNING!SKAM!

But is a ponzi. All of the ponzi here turn scam is just the time. Yep. Scam.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 07:07:53 AM

A scam is when the webmaster goes away with investors cash...
but if the webmaster managed honnestly the ponzi all investors are paid relative the ponzi rules.
I do not discus the legality or not in some countries...
I do not need a ponzi sheme if I wand scam people.
i run sites where mani people have sent me cash...
my sites are not ponzi shemes...but the day i want scam my investors I can scam them easily...i just stop paying them back.
But this would make happy too many people here (lol)

I I were a scammer I would not have the same nickname for over 20 years...
This argument shows us that all my detractors have not used their brain...
Ok...i could suddently after more than 20 years taken by the devil and become a scammer...
or perhaps winspiral is not winspiral?
i'm just a fake winspiral...(lol)

Have a nice day...dear ponzi hunters (lol)

m2017780370

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:15:07 AM

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:12:57 PM

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

Your trust is worse than mine...

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SKAMMER!WARNING!SKAM!

But is a ponzi. All of the ponzi here turn scam is just the time. Yep. Scam.

As I have explained, resets happen on a regular basis so it will be operational regardless of the time.
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:34:50 PM

To all upcoming new commentators, please ignore this thread so that it will not be seen in the top section. Warnings had been implemented on this thread. Thank you.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:41:31 PM

For me this is not a scam because the way it works is not hidden. An open ponzi is more of a gambling game. In an actual ponzi scheme the first "investors" are paid with the money of newer investors. No money is made, it is just shifted around. This fact is kept from the so called investors. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

Except for the problem that the OP, the owner and operator of the ponzi admits to being a US resident, where such schemes are illegal. Being that they are illegal, whether you agree with the legislation or not, means that those who knowingly participate are not 'investors' they are collaborators and just as liable to being charged with a crime as he is. Even if this still doesn't put people off, their collaboration with an illegal financial scheme means they are potentially liable for any losses incurred by way of claw-back, as well as punitive penalties.

freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:34:30 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 03:44:42 PM by freedoge.co

Except for the problem that the OP, the owner and operator of the ponzi admits to being a US resident, where such schemes are illegal. Being that they are illegal, whether you agree with the legislation or not, means that those who knowingly participate are not 'investors' they are collaborators and just as liable to being charged with a crime as he is. Even if this still doesn't put people off, their collaboration with an illegal financial scheme means they are potentially liable for any losses incurred by way of claw-back, as well as punitive penalties.

CRYPTO-COP IS ALWAYS RIGHT, NO MATTER WHAT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED  Grin Grin Grin
(sarcasm)

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:41:03 PM

I have asked you to find the law that makes it illegal and you have never replied...

To all upcoming new commentators, please ignore this thread so that it will not be seen in the top section. Warnings had been implemented on this thread. Thank you.

To all new commentators, please make your choices independent of what anyone, including me, wants you to think.
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:28:23 PM

So you know that this scheme is illegal and haven't told the authorities? Doesn't that make you a collaborator?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:48:49 AM

I have asked you to find the law that makes it illegal and you have never replied...
Your claimed ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law. But, for shits and giggles I'll play along, just tell me which State you are in so I can give you the specific law which applies to you.

https://www.ftc.gov/public-statements/1998/05/pyramid-schemes
Law Enforcement Partners

The legacy of Mr. Ponzi lives on as pyramid and Ponzi schemes continue to plague us and challenge the law enforcement community. Fortunately, in the U.S., the Federal Trade Commission is just one among many agencies that have the authority to file suit to stop this type of fraud. The Securities and Exchange Commission also pursues these schemes, obtaining injunctions against so-called "financial distribution networks" which in fact sell unregistered "securities."(7) The U.S. Department of Justice, in collaboration with investigative agencies like the FBI and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, prosecutes pyramid schemes criminally for mail fraud, securities fraud, tax fraud, and money laundering.( 8 )

State officials independently file cases in state court, often under specific state laws that prohibit pyramids. California defines pyramids as "endless chains" and prohibits them under its laws against illegal lotteries.(9) In a slightly different vein, Illinois classifies pyramid schemes as criminal acts of deception directed against property.(10) Some states like Georgia prohibit pyramid schemes under a statutory framework that regulates business opportunities and multilevel marketing.(11)

At the Commission, we bring cases against pyramid schemes under the FTC Act, which broadly prohibits "unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce."(12) That Act allows the Commission to file suit in federal court and seek a variety of equitable remedies, including injunctive relief, a freeze over the defendants' assets, a receivership over the defendants' business, and redress or restitution for consumers.
It wouldn't be reasonable for you to demand I offer up every specific law from every US State so either you accept that every US State does outlaw pyramid and ponzi schemes, or you tell me which State you reside in so I can cite the specific legislation for you.

So you know that this scheme is illegal and haven't told the authorities? Doesn't that make you a collaborator?
You're a fucking idiot and every time you post you're just broadcasting that fact.

freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:56:56 AM

@cryptodevil why don't you register on hackforums or try to clear the darkweb? You will have so much attention and work there, you'll be very happy, your life would be fulfilled, and you would make many people happy here on this forum too Grin

before you leave don't forget to delete the red trust you gave me for nothing, it really doesn't make me happy when i see it Grin

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:02:41 AM

Ok, I know that I am a fucking idiot..but how about you? Did you tell someone? Did you do something to stop this madness(except for your red text which btw is not enough) ? Did you go to the police office and tell them ? Cheesy Because if you didn't you are as collaborator as we are.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:07:07 PM

You're a fucking idiot and every time you post you're just broadcasting that fact.

And every time you post this thread goes to the top where every person can easily see it. So yes, you are indeed a collaborator.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:16:03 PM

And every time you post this thread goes to the top where every person can easily see it. So yes, you are indeed a collaborator.

This reply of yours automatically disqualifies you from any claim towards being an intelligent person. So how about the real issue you were so keen on badgering me about before you decided to throw the emergency brake on the conversation by quoting shefchenko's infantile bullshit as though it were worthy of consideration?

Do you accept that all US States prohibit the operation of ponzi and pyramid schemes or will you say which State you are in so I can present you with the particular legislation which applies to you?

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:33:57 PM

This reply of yours automatically disqualifies you from any claim towards being an intelligent person. So how about the real issue you were so keen on badgering me about before you decided to throw the emergency brake on the conversation by quoting shefchenko's infantile bullshit as though it were worthy of consideration?

Do you accept that all US States prohibit the operation of ponzi and pyramid schemes or will you say which State you are in so I can present you with the particular legislation which applies to you?

So you keep going with the insults all the  time - that shows maturity indeed! Cheesy Anyway...In my country if I see something wrong/illegal I will call the police or the authorities that should be called in the particular case. And what are you doing about the ponzis? Sitting in your chair and copy/pasting some red shit Cheesy Oh I almost forgot + insulting most of the people here.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:40:40 PM

So you keep going with the insults all the  time - that shows maturity indeed! Cheesy Anyway...In my country if I see something wrong/illegal I will call the police or the authorities that should be called in the particular case. And what are you doing about the ponzis? Sitting in your chair and copy/pasting some red shit Cheesy Oh I almost forgot + insulting most of the people here.

not only "Sitting in your chair and copy/pasting some red shit" he promote illegal ponzi (lol) by placing it at the top of this forum.
thanks "cryptodevil" to make popular this ponzi.Without you this topic would perhaps already be lost in the imensity of this forum...

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:34:26 PM

I agree with cryptodevil. thanks to its work to alert members to the danger of these sites and double ponzi was possible to reduce the theft of btc by many scammer sites that have this forum

I even start discussing with cryptodevil up losing many of my btc for these scammer.

And remember that every double site coming this forum everyone including me invested in these sites and the sites disappeared two days later and only paid the first part of the value which is not 10% corresponded, and the result of this theft was seeing many members the cry that were stolen

And see that 8 doubles sites that appeared a day, all had the same pattern of operation ie all were / are managed by the same people and the bastards up laughing

I started to believe that cryptodevil had reason until I find a member of this forum which was to show on youtube who won 4 btc with your site double and he was laughing while many members were crying here in the forum

And another big scammer here forum found him in one of the forums to offer double free scripts that he had used to rob us here in the forum
this scammer had 18 double sites, all those sites that double scammer were very famous here and he did not regret it had in the other forum until bragged about stealing our bitcoins

Therefore: cryptodevil you should continue to send away those motherfuckers coming here with intent to steal.
And if you need help to remove these worms can count on me

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:34:49 PM

I see your point but this is not the way to stop/prevent it stealing from people. You could...IDK..learn to hack and hack their sites and return those BTC to the people may be?

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

I agree with cryptodevil. thanks to its work to alert members to the danger of these sites and double ponzi was possible to reduce the theft of btc by many scammer sites that have this forum

I even start discussing with cryptodevil up losing many of my btc for these scammer.

And remember that every double site coming this forum everyone including me invested in these sites and the sites disappeared two days later and only paid the first part of the value which is not 10% corresponded, and the result of this theft was seeing many members the cry that were stolen

And see that 8 doubles sites that appeared a day, all had the same pattern of operation ie all were / are managed by the same people and the bastards up laughing

I started to believe that cryptodevil had reason until I find a member of this forum which was to show on youtube who won 4 btc with your site double and he was laughing while many members were crying here in the forum

And another big scammer here forum found him in one of the forums to offer double free scripts that he had used to rob us here in the forum
this scammer had 18 double sites, all those sites that double scammer were very famous here and he did not regret it had in the other forum until bragged about stealing our bitcoins

Therefore: cryptodevil you should continue to send away those motherfuckers coming here with intent to steal.
And if you need help to remove these worms can count on me

What does this have to do with this thread?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:52:09 PM

Well, there's the fact you're clearly lying about this being your first account on this forum.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:37:24 PM

Well, there's the fact you're clearly lying about this being your first account on this forum.

I'm sorry that great minds think alike. Also I'd like to point out that honest bitcoin has not "disappeared two days later"
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:45:07 PM

I'm sorry that great minds think alike. Also I'd like to point out that honest bitcoin has not "disappeared two days later"
unfortunately we can say the same about cryptodevil Cheesy

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

That's not even relevant. Your lame 'Honest' ponzi scam attempt has failed miserably 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr and so all you've got left is to keep floating bullshit dishonest argument. There's no reason for you to disappear because nobody would bother chasing you.

Eventually you'll get bored and stop posting from this alt account of yours, returning to your main account(s) to continue on with whatever bollocks you get up to there. Unless you are QS, which means you'll be unable to admit defeat and move on, leaving you to relentlessly post inane nonsensical fallacy-laden diatribe as you desperately try to prove you have a valid point to make.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:13:41 AM

That's not even relevant. Your lame 'Honest' ponzi scam attempt has failed miserably 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr and so all you've got left is to keep floating bullshit dishonest argument. There's no reason for you to disappear because nobody would bother chasing you.

Eventually you'll get bored and stop posting from this alt account of yours, returning to your main account(s) to continue on with whatever bollocks you get up to there. Unless you are QS, which means you'll be unable to admit defeat and move on, leaving you to relentlessly post inane nonsensical fallacy-laden diatribe as you desperately try to prove you have a valid point to make.

Piece of advice: ad hominem attacks don't work. So let's say you hypothetically somehow prove that I am the same person as another person that most people here don't know.
1) Good job, you just proved something that's 100% untrue.
2) So what? You get high on endorphins...
3) In the meantime, I will continue advertising my ponzi.

Oh, and I noticed you dropped your facade about foreign investors... Wink
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:21:22 AM

No I haven't, you simply insisted that by posting a list of wikipedia links in foreign languages was sufficient to guarantee that all participants would know what they were doing. I pointed out that was still not a 100% guarantee as there is no way for you to achieve 100% guaranteed fully-informed participation.

You, on the other hand, *have* since avoided your "show me which US law says my ponzi scheme is illegal" ignorant insistence when I linked to FTC documentation about the illegality of ponzi/pyramid schemes and pointed out that you need only let me know which US State you are in so I could cite the relevant legislation for you.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:25:22 AM

No I haven't, you simply insisted that by posting a list of wikipedia links in foreign languages was sufficient to guarantee that all participants would know what they were doing. I pointed out that was still not a 100% guarantee as there is no way for you to achieve 100% guaranteed fully-informed participation.

*fancy table turning*

But then again, there is not a 100% guarantee that we are all evolved from chickens and the world will end in 76 hours.

Your point is?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:29:39 AM

My point is that your assertions which desperately try to justify and defend your ponzi scam as not being a scam or even illegal, are complete and utter toss. Not only is that my opinion, it is proven fact as demonstrated by my reasoned rebuttals to them.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

My point is that your assertions which desperately try to justify and defend your ponzi scam as not being a scam or even illegal, are complete and utter toss. Not only is that my opinion, it is proven fact as demonstrated by my reasoned rebuttals to them.

Yet again you avoid the question of foreign investors and your need for 100% of them to understand. Maybe you should tour the world giving lessons on what poonzis are.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

It isn't my need for 100%, it is your need if you want to assert that your ponzi is 'honest'. That you can't means, quite simply, that you can't.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

It isn't my need for 100%, it is your need if you want to assert that your ponzi is 'honest'. That you can't means, quite simply, that you can't.
I am being honest. People like you are being stupid. This is Honest Bitcoin, not Smart People Bitcoin
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:43:41 AM

I am being honest. People like you are being stupid. This is Honest Bitcoin, not Smart People Bitcoin

Ah, so now you are claiming it is *you* who is being honest, as opposed to your ponzi scheme?

Because you are being honest about it being a ponzi scheme, that has never been the issue. The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

Do you see how you fail at this? Your scheme can *never* be 'honest' as long as random internet strangers can be incited to participate.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:52:18 AM

Ah, so now you are claiming it is *you* who is being honest, as opposed to your ponzi scheme?

Because you are being honest about it being a ponzi scheme, that has never been the issue. The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

Do you see how you fail at this? Your scheme can *never* be 'honest' as long as random internet strangers can be incited to participate.

Then we have a disagreement on the definition of the word honest. A google search gives "free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere". I have not hidden the fact that profits are going to come from later investors. I have not hidden the fact that that business is currently slow. I have not hidden the fact that that I do not know how to code. I can keep going if you want. Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:02:06 AM

Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.

You are dishonestly avoiding the fact I just raised about your scheme not being honest. So there's that evidence of you being dishonest for starters.

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:26:04 AM

Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.

You are dishonestly avoiding the fact I just raised about your scheme not being honest. So there's that evidence of you being dishonest for starters.
Interesting...could you explain exactly how is his scheme being dishonest?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:01:34 AM

Seriously? How many ways do I need to explain it?

Actually, no, I take that back shefchenko, thank you! You've just proved to me that even when somebody claims to be fully-informed about a ponzi scheme they *still* can fail to understand it properly.

The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

As long as there is a chance that the operator will knowingly take money from participants who might not properly understand the system then those who operate the scheme and those who willingly accept a share of the money from this inherently flawed process are doing so dishonestly when they claim it is an 'honest' ponzi.

If you cannot ensure 100% fully-informed participation, which you cannot as already proven, then you cannot claim your ponzi to be an honest system because it may contain funds from people who would otherwise not have sent them, had they actually fully understood what the scheme was.

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:40:56 AM

hahahahah you talk much, but say nothing. "as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions" ...I've a question for you are you fully informed? Is there anyway that could be fully informed? The man has explained that it is a ponzi, explained how ponzis work, explained that he would pay the old ones by the new ones' money...What else do you need to be explained? And please don't answer like before "you proved that ... some shit" "you fail by you own bla bla.." EXPLAAAAAAAAAIN us what else do you need?

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:50:22 AM

Actually, no, I take that back shefchenko, thank you! You've just proved to me that even when somebody claims to be fully-informed about a ponzi scheme they *still* can fail to understand it properly.

The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

As long as there is a chance that the operator will knowingly take money from participants who might not properly understand the system then those who operate the scheme and those who willingly accept a share of the money from this inherently flawed process are doing so dishonestly when they claim it is an 'honest' ponzi.

If you cannot ensure 100% fully-informed participation, which you cannot as already proven, then you cannot claim your ponzi to be an honest system because it may contain funds from people who would otherwise not have sent them, had they actually fully understood what the scheme was.

I have a question for cryptodevil: is the Earth round?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:50:42 AM

hahahahah you talk much, but say nothing. "as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions" ...I've a question for you are you fully informed? Is there anyway that could be fully informed? The man has explained that it is a ponzi, explained how ponzis work, explained that he would pay the old ones by the new ones' money...What else do you need to be explained? And please don't answer like before "you proved that ... some shit" "you fail by you own bla bla.." EXPLAAAAAAAAAIN us what else do you need?

shefchenko17 have you not yet understood that here it is worthless to explain something...
I have tryied to explain my systems 100 times and it was worthless.
I tried to explain that my NO-ponzi is not a ponzi...
here it is tried to explain that this ponzi is a ponzi...
Same story...(lol)

I have a question for you: is the Earth round?

I can answer this question:
the Earth is round.
the earth is a round flat disk floating on water...
and the sun is turning arround the disk...
Fool people try to say us the the Earth is a big orange...
try to walk on a big orange...without falling out when you are under it...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:15:43 PM

Again, cryptodevil: is the Earth round?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:12:33 AM

Has cryptodevil given up on his community action?
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:13:29 AM

Hey you attention-seeker, stop "bump"-ing your post. Just go to your mama and take a nap. :3
Steve_Tou

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:28:22 AM

Hey you attention-seeker, stop "bump"-ing your post. Just go to your mama and take a nap. :3

I guess is hard to scam or cheat nowadays, so he decides to troll and bs.
If you can't convince, you CONFUSE.
That's what he is trying to do now.
As you can see too, scammers don't dare to sht doubler, (x2) instead they make it lower % rate.
To pray hard suckers believe this is 'investment' and not something too good to be true.
But truth is 99.9% 'investments' are all scam.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:08:50 AM

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

ok..."A scam will be a scam."
but a ponzi sheme is not a scam so "A ponzi sheme will NOT be a scam.
ok...a ponzi sheme is risky ...but generally ponzi users know it.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:48:00 AM

Thanks for bumping my post!  Wink

But also, where is cryptodevil when you need him? I have a few questions for him.
NeilLostBitCoin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 05:42:48 AM

Thanks for bumping my post!  Wink

But also, where is cryptodevil when you need him? I have a few questions for him.
You are really an idiot and a fool. Just drop dead already.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:21:33 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:42:04 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Can you provide me with your definition of scam?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:40:59 PM

I already answered your puerile questions. Either you are intentionally trolling, which makes you dishonest, or you suffer some sort of autistic-spectrum-disorder which prevents you from engaging at the required level of intellectual honesty needed to properly evaluate the argument and accept your defeat. Either way you're still the one being dishonest.

This means that money which would otherwise not have been deposited becomes part of the system and is taken by the operator and those participants who also know that their share could be coming from somebody who would otherwise not consent.

Fully informed consent is the ultimate basis for secular morality, after all, 'Honestbit'. So one cannot claim a system to be 'honest' if it transgresses the boundaries of fully informed consent.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:56:14 PM

Fully informed consent is the ultimate basis for secular morality, after all, 'Honestbit'. So one cannot claim a system to be 'honest' if it transgresses the boundaries of fully informed consent.

The problem is that we have many possibilities and only one word:scam
so if people talk about a possibility they can only put this possibility in "scam" or not talk about.

here you have not many possibilities to write:

1)...you agree with the devil...it's ok
2)...you disagree with the devil...you risk "punishment"

3)...you prefer your peace...and you say nothing...

Themanty

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:42:20 PM

EVERYONE SAVE YOUR COINS IF YOU DONT WANNA LOSE
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:09:11 PM

and don't go outside your house if you don't wanna die Cheesy

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:51:17 PM

kkkkk

outside the home has police and if he dies the person who killed him will be held accountable in court, but if it is stolen your bitcoins no one will blame the thief. kkkk

Save your bitcoins

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:03:01 PM

kkkkk

outside the home has police and if he dies the person who killed him will be held accountable in court, but if it is stolen your bitcoins no one will blame the thief. kkkk

Save your bitcoins
You're not right about this. Everyone will blame the guy who stole. But if somebody kills me in a dark street corner...nobody would ever know : ]

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:48:56 AM

kkkkk

Save your bitcoins

I find it slightly disturbing that your username is slow death...

I already answered your puerile questions. Either you are intentionally trolling, which makes you dishonest, or you suffer some sort of autistic-spectrum-disorder which prevents you from engaging at the required level of intellectual honesty needed to properly evaluate the argument and accept your defeat. Either way you're still the one being dishonest.

This means that money which would otherwise not have been deposited becomes part of the system and is taken by the operator and those participants who also know that their share could be coming from somebody who would otherwise not consent.

This is your opinion. Dooglus has another one. So, I know that I am trying to make it as easy as possible for all to understand the risks, therefore I am being honest. If you keep insisting that I'm not being clear, either elaborate on where I could clarity more or you're the troll here.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:56:30 AM

If you keep insisting that I'm not being clear, either elaborate on where I could clarity more or you're the troll here.

Logic fail, again. Proving you wrong does not then require that I provide a solution to your problems.

The fact that random anonymous internet users can participate means you cannot operate a truly honest ponzi. Which part of that simple truth confuses you?

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:07:47 AM

Why should we listen to you? You are one of the "anonymous internet users" too...

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:11:11 AM

Why should we listen to you? You are one of the "anonymous internet users" too...

Police is always right...so is life...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:51:47 PM

If you keep insisting that I'm not being clear, either elaborate on where I could clarity more or you're the troll here.

Logic fail, again. Proving you wrong does not then require that I provide a solution to your problems.

The fact that random anonymous internet users can participate means you cannot operate a truly honest ponzi. Which part of that simple truth confuses you?

Honest: free of deceit and untruthfulness

Tell me where I have been deceptive or untruthful. I can't prevent people who don't understand from investing, but as I've said over and over again, I'm not trying to get them to invest before they figure it out. That doesn't make me dishonest. Would you say dice site investing is dishonest because some of the investors don't know what the Kelly property is or commission means, even though they try to explain it?
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:39:04 PM

Honest: free of deceit and untruthfulness

Tell me where I have been deceptive or untruthful. I can't prevent people who don't understand from investing, but as I've said over and over again, I'm not trying to get them to invest before they figure it out. That doesn't make me dishonest. Would you say dice site investing is dishonest because some of the investors don't know what the Kelly property is or commission means, even though they try to explain it?
haa Nice one! Interesting what the cryptoman is gonna answer you Cheesy

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

The fact that you are running a ponzi site makes you someone dishonest and criminal

At the end of the day is you earn 5% of other people's money and the last to invest lose everything they have.

In gambling site everyone has the same chance of winning / losing
At their website you will tell who will receive and when you will receive at the end of the day you do not lose anything.

Only some idiot who likes to lose money will "invest" in your site

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

At the end of the day is you earn 5% of other people's money and the last to invest lose everything they have.

Thank you for that. You just proved that even the weakest of minds can understand the risks of my ponzi.
At their website you will tell who will receive and when you will receive at the end of the day you do not lose anything.
Ever heard of a house edge???

As are gamblers, but do I see you going around accusing casinos of scamming?
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:46:09 PM

The fact that you are running a ponzi site makes you someone dishonest and criminal

The last sentence actually proves that ponzis are just like casinos. Only some idiot who likes to lose money will "invest" into gambling in casinos Cheesy

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:49:50 PM

I know. And do you know how much people bet on casinos? How do you think Donald Trump gets money?
Egglaity

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:56:05 PM

SAVE YOUR COINS FROM THIS PONZI SCHEME
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:59:00 PM

Thanks for bumping this thread!
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:17:52 PM

The last sentence actually proves that ponzis are just like casinos. Only some idiot who likes to lose money will "invest" into gambling in casinos Cheesy

So, slow death, do you have any more words?
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:30:48 PM

I have some questions:

How many people invest in your site last week?

How many people received last week?

How many people lost bitcoins last week and how many bitcoins these people lost?

What was the value of its profit last week?

Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:07:52 PM

I have some questions:

How many people lost bitcoins last week and how many bitcoins these people lost?

Grin
Are those your [ONLY] arguments?

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:36:30 PM

I have some questions:

Grin

A picture is worth a thousand words, in this case the site statistics is worth a thousand words

Let the statistics speak for themselves ... shows us-statistic:

How many people lost bitcoins last week and how many bitcoins These people lost?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:13 PM

This is far away from this site man..it is about the ponzis here if you didn't understand. How are the ponzis different from the casinos

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:19:47 PM

Honest answer: 1 investment of a tiny amount. I haven't taken my cut yet. Also all of this is on the blockchain so why do you ask?
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:59:18 PM

I have some questions:

Grin

A picture is worth a thousand words, in this case the site statistics is worth a thousand words

Let the statistics speak for themselves ... shows us-statistic:

How many people lost bitcoins last week and how many bitcoins These people lost?

Shoutout to the brave investor who deposited over $10 worth of bitcoin. I'll make sure to make your time worth your while!
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:36:11 AM

DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS HERE! VISIT http://www.honestbitcoin.com/ TO START!
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:12:05 PM

hahahaha

A good service provider to show the statistics of your supposed honest site

But apparently not have the-statistic

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:13:19 PM

hahahaha

A good service provider to show the statistics of your supposed honest site

But apparently not have the-statistic
I have informed you of the statistics already. They are also on the blockchain. If you're trying to imitate cryptodevil, you're not a very good job; even he knows where the blockchain is.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:34:02 AM

bitcoin doubler are always soon te be scam
Vasilich

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:46:14 AM

This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!

Cryptodevil is a spammer. His stupid messages in all threads. I advise you ignore him in all questions.
Spamming forums with useless copy paste texts just to get post count up. Useless member of community.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:08:31 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

How many times have you posted this? Isn't there a certain number of times before begins sounding spammy? Also what happened to the honestbit=QS conspiracy?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:31:27 PM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

supersajin

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:16:40 PM

What a circular firing squad this thread has become!!  Why didn't someone just deposit a few dollars and see what happens?

Send Complete

You've successfully sent 0.0080 BTC (worth $3.58 USD) to 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr

I'll update with payment status...case closed!!

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:12:11 PM

I received it. There is a 25000 bit order to fill first, but you are next. Thanks for standing up for a startup!
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:28:35 PM

Honest bitcoin is up and running. Deposit to double your funds
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:56:10 PM

This service is still up and running everybody!
Hemmos

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:17:22 AM

STILL PAYING?
opmac

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:07:44 PM

STILL PAYING?

Learn to make legit BTC and not off the theft from others!!!

ON THE LIST!!!

HELP PUSH THESE SO CALLED "GAMES"

OFF THE INTERNET

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:46:39 PM

STILL PAYING?

Learn to make legit BTC and not off the theft from others!!!

ON THE LIST!!!

HELP PUSH THESE SO CALLED "GAMES"

OFF THE INTERNET

SUPPORT CRYPTO

DON'T DESTROY IT

Indeed, it is on the list. However, the list is run by a bunch of narcissists who feel like they have the right to accuse all ponzis of being scams. You can see from the blockchain that there have been no new deposits. But if there were any made, I would continue to pay out.
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

Indeed, it is on the list. However, the list is run by a bunch of narcissists who feel like they have the right to accuse all ponzis of being scams. You can see from the blockchain that there have been no new deposits. But if there were any made, I would continue to pay out.

"
Mr. Scammer Leader " as you can see if anyone invest your site enters the bankrupt and goodbye 5% profit. Grin

I think if you want to invent something to earn 5% profit Grin, at least not create something that involves hyip / ponzi scheme. Cheesy

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:01:31 AM

"
Mr. Scammer Leader " as you can see if anyone invest your site enters the bankrupt and goodbye 5% profit. Grin

I think if you want to invent something to earn 5% profit Grin, at least not create something that involves hyip / ponzi scheme. Cheesy

Why allow here the promotion of ponzi shemes if it is only scam?
All the blablabla would not be possible.

Here people can only say...scam...SCAM...SCAM.
This is so easy...
People can talk about the risk of scam...ok...but it is only a risk...the same risk is every where.

People should more explain about the risk to lose...because people earn what other people earn...
Why are ponzi so popular?
Because the probability to earn with a ponzi is often higher than the probability to earn with nationnal lotteries ...because the states take big taxes...
It is why the states do not like ponzi...they have no profit from them...

Here often talking against ponzi is just a way to earn with sign campaign (lol)

Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:40:47 PM

"

This is so easy...
People can talk about the risk of scam...ok...but it is only a risk...the same risk is every where.

People should more explain about the risk to lose...because people earn what other people earn...
Because the probability to earn with a ponzi is often higher than the probability to earn with nationnal lotteries ...because the states take big taxes...

I do not play the lottery and a day I can not make more than 8 post at most I've done until now were 18 post in 2 days. many stools phaco between 8-13 post per day. being low ranking member not think it makes sense someone tell me I post in the forum because signature campaign.

I have Business in real life and I want (do not know when) open an orphanage to care for needy children.

I hate politicians and come to learn because here are some thing I need in my projects.

I do not like HYIP site, PONZI and DOUBLE.

As for everywhere there is a risk? you are right, but has punishment when someone commits crime for example. in your case I think it goes without saying that you can steal that no one had punished you.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
opmac

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:47:30 PM

"

This is so easy...

I do not play the lottery and a day I can not make more than 8 post at most I've done until now were 18 post in 2 days. many stools phaco between 8-13 post per day. being low ranking member not think it makes sense someone tell me I post in the forum because signature campaign.

I have Business in real life and I want (do not know when) open an orphanage to care for needy children.

I hate politicians and come to learn because here are some thing I need in my projects.

As for everywhere there is a risk? you are right, but has punishment when someone commits crime for example. in your case I think it goes without saying that you can steal that no one had punished you.

Nice to hear something like that is in your future plans!!!

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:34:05 PM

"

This is so easy...

Indeed. But if you were trying to say that here on this post to get attention or pity, it's not going to work.
Slow death
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

"

This is so easy...

Indeed. But if you were trying to say that here on this post to get attention or pity, it's not going to work.

I was not going to answer you more, but I do not need pity, I'll tell you a secret:

When I walk in the street, do not bother to see what's in store, I worry about how many people are begging and phaco this since I was child.

I left the church because not shared the same ideas that were in the church, I was 12 years old when I left church, the church believers gave money on the pretext that it was to help the poor, but I always say to those people who They not had anything to eat that they should go to church because it would have food and clothing, I was very naive and child ... until the day I saw that the church not give food to the poor, in fact the poor, badly dressed ( beggars) were not allowed to enter the church. I was 12 years old, but since that day I understood how the world works.

"In this world we are not the same, most people are blinded by money and power"

Because the ambition of wanting to have more power and money, those who have money and power looks at the poor as trash disposable, but I also realized that I have to have a lot of money and power to help all people as I can and not want these people give me something in return.

I'll be happy if they are happy.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:18:13 PM

"***If you post something useless and non constructive well we understand that you are useless by nature yourself.***"
 Wink
opmac

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:27:56 AM

"

This is so easy...

I was not going to answer you more, but I do not need pity, I'll tell you a secret:

When I walk in the street, do not bother to see what's in store, I worry about how many people are begging and phaco this since I was child.

I left the church because not shared the same ideas that were in the church, I was 12 years old when I left church, the church believers gave money on the pretext that it was to help the poor, but I always say to those people who They not had anything to eat that they should go to church because it would have food and clothing, I was very naive and child ... until the day I saw that the church not give food to the poor, in fact the poor, badly dressed ( beggars) were not allowed to enter the church. I was 12 years old, but since that day I understood how the world works.

"In this world we are not the same, most people are blinded by money and power"

Because the ambition of wanting to have more power and money, those who have money and power looks at the poor as trash disposable, but I also realized that I have to have a lot of money and power to help all people as I can and not want these people give me something in return.

I'll be happy if they are happy.

Hey bro you don't need to explain yourself to anyone. Let alone a half wit individual like the OP of this thread.

All the success to you!!!

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:59:28 PM

And what about you? What exactly have you accomplished here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: