Poll
Question: When should resets happen?
Daily
Every other day
Twice a week
Weekly
Every two weeks
Decide after a few investments have come in

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST BITCOIN: DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS. YES IT IS A PONZI.  (Read 7631 times)
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:19:41 PM

c-cex
yobit
fortunejack

How are these services 100%? Because 100% of people who use it say so? Could they, in theory, run off with all your money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:46:31 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

You effing scambags are pathetic. Take your shit off the internet!!!

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

If you wouldn't mind explaining a few things to me in less vulgar language:
1: What do you define a scam?
2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:01:13 PM

ADDED TO THE LIST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

You effing scambags are pathetic. Take your shit off the internet!!!

IGNORE THIS THREAD

SAVE YOUR BTC

SUPPORT CRYPTO DON'T DESTROY IT!!!

If you wouldn't mind explaining a few things to me in less vulgar language:
1: What do you define a scam?
2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?

You lust know that here people see only scam...
By me they have only see spam...spam...
and so far not one people has bee scammed...but my red trust points stay...

"1: What do you define a scam?"
If people believe that you are a scammer and believe that you will put members' money in your poket then your system is definitively a scam and more you desagree...more you are red trusted.

"2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?"
Supposition is enough...if someone supposes...he trusts you red...and after a red trust...blind people follow and do as well.

You are now marked for ever with the red hot iron...(lol)
Best for you is to change member name and start again saying on all post the the best way to earn BTC is sign campaign (lol)
Have fun...

Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:41:50 PM

If I remember well, the concept of the "honest" (really Roll Eyes ?) Bitcoin doubler has been already taken, as might also be the name. But after all, the name doesn't matter very much because your little scam will collapse soon.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:46:24 PM

If I remember well, the concept of the "honest" (really Roll Eyes ?) Bitcoin doubler has been already taken, as might also be the name. But after all, the name doesn't matter very much because your little scam will collapse soon.

Time will tell
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:03:07 PM

For me ponzi sheme does not mean scam
For me scam is when the ponzy owner stop paying or never pays the investors.
if it is explain how works a ponzi sheme...why should the ponzi owner be taken for a scammer?
The investors should know the ponzi risk and should know that for a doubler only the half of investors double their money.

Here you are systematicly taken for a scammer...
I am taken for a scammer for system which are even not ponzi shemes...but people only see every where ponzi shemes.

years ago I have programmed a "funponzi"
A free game sheme where the earning went in a ponzi.
After a while people have seen that going in the ponzi was unuseful because the probability to earn something was to small and become harder and harder...
Here every one had called me a scammer...

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:18:57 PM

You lust know that here people see only scam...
By me they have only see spam...spam...
and so far not one people has bee scammed...but my red trust points stay...

"1: What do you define a scam?"
If people believe that you are a scammer and believe that you will put members' money in your poket then your system is definitively a scam and more you desagree...more you are red trusted.

"2: How does this service meet the requirements of being a scam?"
Supposition is enough...if someone supposes...he trusts you red...and after a red trust...blind people follow and do as well.

You are now marked for ever with the red hot iron...(lol)
Best for you is to change member name and start again saying on all post the the best way to earn BTC is sign campaign (lol)
Have fun...

Exactly. Great minds think alike. But I was trying to get an answer from opmac... unless he doesn't have one...
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:50:05 PM

Simple question for all the disbelievers: what actions can I take to convince you of my legitimacy?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:36:55 AM

Simple question for all the disbelievers: what actions can I take to convince you of my legitimacy?

You don't need any actions. You are admittedly hosting a ponzi, which is illegal.

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

"A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors' money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members."

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:44:53 AM

"A Ponzi scheme and an illegal pyramid scheme both use new investors' money to pay earlier investors. The difference between the two lies in the way each scheme is promoted. Illegal pyramids generate revenue by continually recruiting new members."

1: Quotes have more ethos if a source is included
2: I need not continually recruit new members, and therefore this service is not illegal.
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:15 AM

Reset number one. The first to deposit now gets at least 95% of their deposit back guaranteed.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:55:40 AM

This is why you are a scam:

Given that you cannot prove without doubt that all participants would be fully-informed about what they are sending money to, it is still theft.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 09:58:03 AM

you are funny...all I read here has been said about my sites...
and my sites are not ponzi shemes...
you know if people say everywhere the same...ponzi or not ponzi...how will it be taken seriously?

Ok...ponzi shemes are often illegal...in some countries...
But this means not that the ponzi owner is a scammer.

Sometimes in some countries it is illegal to donate cash...hand to hand...
If a day I have to go in jail because I donate for free satoshi...I will go...(lol)

Have fun...and if you believe that it is illegal to take satoshi on my sites...then do not take (lol)

Is this forum legal if it allows to promote illegal things?

if you believe that I should be red trusted because I say my opinion...then trust me red (lol)

But if you believe that my red trusting is wrong...then trust me green (lol)

shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:26:01 AM

You don't need any actions. You are admittedly hosting a ponzi, which is illegal.

I-L-L-E-G-A-L

By defenition,

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
http://www.acfe.com/ponzi-schemes.aspx (Ponzi Schemes Versus Illegal Pyramid Schemes )

interesting... As I understand it it is illegal if the the one(s) who runs it doesn't tell people that he is paying the next investors from the previous ones.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:33:13 PM

interesting... As I understand it it /snip

You clearly don't.

it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.” 

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:43:40 PM

You clearly don't.

it is illegal to run a business in which recruiting new people generates all of the funds.” 
Who the hell are you to say if I don't ? GTFO bitch you are not the only one. Go suck your mom's tits. I don't have the nerves for your bullsh*t

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

You clearly don't.

Who the hell are you to say if I don't ? GTFO bitch you are not the only one. Go suck your mom's tits. I don't have the nerves for your bullsh*t

Lol, you are so exquisitely dumb.

It isn't me contradicting your assertion, it is a statement from the very same links you posted.

Judging by your attempt to claim there was a way to make an illegal ponzi not be illegal you obviously did not understand the content of those links.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:28:38 PM

You clearly don't.

Lol, you are so exquisitely dumb.

It isn't me contradicting your assertion, it is a statement from the very same links you posted.

Judging by your attempt to claim there was a way to make an illegal ponzi not be illegal you obviously did not understand the content of those links.

Being the very observant person that you are, have you tried ctrl+F to search for the word "illegal" on the first two sources?

And I still assert that there does not exist a service for which it can be established 100% that all participants would fully understand what they were sending money to. These reputable services merely have satisfied all the current demands up to date. It does not mean that they could not, in theory, scam their users.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:49:07 PM

Being the very observant person that you are, have you tried ctrl+F to search for the word "illegal" on the first two sources?

Those first two links are absent the word 'illegal' but both, instead, employ the term 'fraudulent' and fraud, by definition, is illegal everywhere.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:56:46 PM

There were two points in my last comment. You seem to be deliberately addressing only one... Care to respond?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: