Poll
Question: When should resets happen?
Daily
Every other day
Twice a week
Weekly
Every two weeks
Decide after a few investments have come in

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST BITCOIN: DOUBLE YOUR BITCOINS. YES IT IS A PONZI.  (Read 7631 times)
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:34:49 PM

I see your point but this is not the way to stop/prevent it stealing from people. You could...IDK..learn to hack and hack their sites and return those BTC to the people may be?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honestbit (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

I agree with cryptodevil. thanks to its work to alert members to the danger of these sites and double ponzi was possible to reduce the theft of btc by many scammer sites that have this forum

I even start discussing with cryptodevil up losing many of my btc for these scammer.

And remember that every double site coming this forum everyone including me invested in these sites and the sites disappeared two days later and only paid the first part of the value which is not 10% corresponded, and the result of this theft was seeing many members the cry that were stolen

And see that 8 doubles sites that appeared a day, all had the same pattern of operation ie all were / are managed by the same people and the bastards up laughing

I started to believe that cryptodevil had reason until I find a member of this forum which was to show on youtube who won 4 btc with your site double and he was laughing while many members were crying here in the forum

And another big scammer here forum found him in one of the forums to offer double free scripts that he had used to rob us here in the forum
this scammer had 18 double sites, all those sites that double scammer were very famous here and he did not regret it had in the other forum until bragged about stealing our bitcoins

Therefore: cryptodevil you should continue to send away those motherfuckers coming here with intent to steal.
And if you need help to remove these worms can count on me

What does this have to do with this thread?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:52:09 PM

Well, there's the fact you're clearly lying about this being your first account on this forum.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:37:24 PM

Well, there's the fact you're clearly lying about this being your first account on this forum.

I'm sorry that great minds think alike. Also I'd like to point out that honest bitcoin has not "disappeared two days later"
shefchenko17

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:45:07 PM

I'm sorry that great minds think alike. Also I'd like to point out that honest bitcoin has not "disappeared two days later"
unfortunately we can say the same about cryptodevil Cheesy

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

That's not even relevant. Your lame 'Honest' ponzi scam attempt has failed miserably 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr and so all you've got left is to keep floating bullshit dishonest argument. There's no reason for you to disappear because nobody would bother chasing you.

Eventually you'll get bored and stop posting from this alt account of yours, returning to your main account(s) to continue on with whatever bollocks you get up to there. Unless you are QS, which means you'll be unable to admit defeat and move on, leaving you to relentlessly post inane nonsensical fallacy-laden diatribe as you desperately try to prove you have a valid point to make.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:13:41 AM

That's not even relevant. Your lame 'Honest' ponzi scam attempt has failed miserably 13gbAFBZJ1Bk5KbWh37WbEdv1tioBHLVDr and so all you've got left is to keep floating bullshit dishonest argument. There's no reason for you to disappear because nobody would bother chasing you.

Eventually you'll get bored and stop posting from this alt account of yours, returning to your main account(s) to continue on with whatever bollocks you get up to there. Unless you are QS, which means you'll be unable to admit defeat and move on, leaving you to relentlessly post inane nonsensical fallacy-laden diatribe as you desperately try to prove you have a valid point to make.

Piece of advice: ad hominem attacks don't work. So let's say you hypothetically somehow prove that I am the same person as another person that most people here don't know.
1) Good job, you just proved something that's 100% untrue.
2) So what? You get high on endorphins...
3) In the meantime, I will continue advertising my ponzi.

Oh, and I noticed you dropped your facade about foreign investors... Wink
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:21:22 AM

No I haven't, you simply insisted that by posting a list of wikipedia links in foreign languages was sufficient to guarantee that all participants would know what they were doing. I pointed out that was still not a 100% guarantee as there is no way for you to achieve 100% guaranteed fully-informed participation.

You, on the other hand, *have* since avoided your "show me which US law says my ponzi scheme is illegal" ignorant insistence when I linked to FTC documentation about the illegality of ponzi/pyramid schemes and pointed out that you need only let me know which US State you are in so I could cite the relevant legislation for you.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:25:22 AM

No I haven't, you simply insisted that by posting a list of wikipedia links in foreign languages was sufficient to guarantee that all participants would know what they were doing. I pointed out that was still not a 100% guarantee as there is no way for you to achieve 100% guaranteed fully-informed participation.

*fancy table turning*

But then again, there is not a 100% guarantee that we are all evolved from chickens and the world will end in 76 hours.

Your point is?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:29:39 AM

My point is that your assertions which desperately try to justify and defend your ponzi scam as not being a scam or even illegal, are complete and utter toss. Not only is that my opinion, it is proven fact as demonstrated by my reasoned rebuttals to them.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

My point is that your assertions which desperately try to justify and defend your ponzi scam as not being a scam or even illegal, are complete and utter toss. Not only is that my opinion, it is proven fact as demonstrated by my reasoned rebuttals to them.

Yet again you avoid the question of foreign investors and your need for 100% of them to understand. Maybe you should tour the world giving lessons on what poonzis are.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

It isn't my need for 100%, it is your need if you want to assert that your ponzi is 'honest'. That you can't means, quite simply, that you can't.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:37:23 AM

It isn't my need for 100%, it is your need if you want to assert that your ponzi is 'honest'. That you can't means, quite simply, that you can't.
I am being honest. People like you are being stupid. This is Honest Bitcoin, not Smart People Bitcoin
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:43:41 AM

I am being honest. People like you are being stupid. This is Honest Bitcoin, not Smart People Bitcoin

Ah, so now you are claiming it is *you* who is being honest, as opposed to your ponzi scheme?

Because you are being honest about it being a ponzi scheme, that has never been the issue. The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

Do you see how you fail at this? Your scheme can *never* be 'honest' as long as random internet strangers can be incited to participate.

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:52:18 AM

Ah, so now you are claiming it is *you* who is being honest, as opposed to your ponzi scheme?

Because you are being honest about it being a ponzi scheme, that has never been the issue. The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

Do you see how you fail at this? Your scheme can *never* be 'honest' as long as random internet strangers can be incited to participate.

Then we have a disagreement on the definition of the word honest. A google search gives "free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere". I have not hidden the fact that profits are going to come from later investors. I have not hidden the fact that that business is currently slow. I have not hidden the fact that that I do not know how to code. I can keep going if you want. Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:02:06 AM

Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.

You are dishonestly avoiding the fact I just raised about your scheme not being honest. So there's that evidence of you being dishonest for starters.

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:26:04 AM

Honesty has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you.

You are dishonestly avoiding the fact I just raised about your scheme not being honest. So there's that evidence of you being dishonest for starters.
Interesting...could you explain exactly how is his scheme being dishonest?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:01:34 AM

Seriously? How many ways do I need to explain it?

Actually, no, I take that back shefchenko, thank you! You've just proved to me that even when somebody claims to be fully-informed about a ponzi scheme they *still* can fail to understand it properly.

The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

As long as there is a chance that the operator will knowingly take money from participants who might not properly understand the system then those who operate the scheme and those who willingly accept a share of the money from this inherently flawed process are doing so dishonestly when they claim it is an 'honest' ponzi.

If you cannot ensure 100% fully-informed participation, which you cannot as already proven, then you cannot claim your ponzi to be an honest system because it may contain funds from people who would otherwise not have sent them, had they actually fully understood what the scheme was.

shefchenko17

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:40:56 AM

hahahahah you talk much, but say nothing. "as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions" ...I've a question for you are you fully informed? Is there anyway that could be fully informed? The man has explained that it is a ponzi, explained how ponzis work, explained that he would pay the old ones by the new ones' money...What else do you need to be explained? And please don't answer like before "you proved that ... some shit" "you fail by you own bla bla.." EXPLAAAAAAAAAIN us what else do you need?

Honestbit (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:50:22 AM

Seriously? How many ways do I need to explain it?

Actually, no, I take that back shefchenko, thank you! You've just proved to me that even when somebody claims to be fully-informed about a ponzi scheme they *still* can fail to understand it properly.

The issue has always been that your scheme cannot be honest as long as there is a chance that a participant may not be fully-informed about how it functions.

As long as there is a chance that the operator will knowingly take money from participants who might not properly understand the system then those who operate the scheme and those who willingly accept a share of the money from this inherently flawed process are doing so dishonestly when they claim it is an 'honest' ponzi.

If you cannot ensure 100% fully-informed participation, which you cannot as already proven, then you cannot claim your ponzi to be an honest system because it may contain funds from people who would otherwise not have sent them, had they actually fully understood what the scheme was.

I have a question for cryptodevil: is the Earth round?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: