Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

Moving on...

I wanted to inquire as to what level of presence Gamebet will have at all gaming tourneys and conventions? Is that still in the works? Do you have a schedule when you will be attending different events?

It would be cool to see the company represented face 2 face, I think a lot of people would turn into long term holders as opposed to the short term hype riders.  Just something I had been wondering about since it would be one of the best marketing avenues.

Thanks,
Selsonblue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:26:57 PM

The new UI looks awesome but I do have some suggestions:

first of all, it seems so ESPORTS focused, maybe split the site into a sports, and esports section?

second will you have a mobile app? responsive pages kind of suck, you should just split it off.

otherwise great stuff guys hope to see a response  Smiley
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:33:17 PM

The new UI looks awesome but I do have some suggestions:

first of all, it seems so ESPORTS focused, maybe split the site into a sports, and esports section?

second will you have a mobile app? responsive pages kind of suck, you should just split it off.

otherwise great stuff guys hope to see a response  Smiley

Esports is definitely going to be a big adoption driver of crypto-betting. Tech savvy like the tech. Not to mention its basically the niche market that hasnt been tapped into all that much yet. But yeah you are correct in that both markets should be repped on the home page..

Maybe like the top pot listing or highest # of participants / biggest number of bets to be displayed on the home page.   Maybe filtering by some of these criteria might be an option also in the future?

neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980

Premium

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:34:20 PM

Hey guys, here with a small update.

In regards to Bittrex, yes we can confirm the amount of $5,000 was officially quoted to us by Bill (of Bittrex). We will continue to discuss with him about the listing and look to provide the requested information - however we do not have any intentions at this time of paying the $5,000 compliance fee. The community has spoken, and we feel the same on this matter. GameBet does not require exchanges to be functional in its nature - all we require is a working blockchain to ensure we can process rewards when we begin issuing them. Likewise, the value of GBT is heavily influenced from how our project itself is progressing and when we begin issuing rewards not how many exchanges we are listed on. Therefore it is not a huge priority for us right now to be listed on Bittrex, but we will continue dialogue with them.

We also have a small update for you for the UI. We agreed that not enough matches are being displayed, so we have slightly tweaked the design. We intend for 8 matches to be displayed per page. We will look into alternate options rather than having to navigate through the pages such as scrolling down and having it dynamically load into a container. We expect to have a preview for what the chat looks like very soon.

We'll be hosting another chat session on Sunday, 24th on Discord. We will look to disclose the time closer to Sunday as usual. Thanks again for all the support, we've hit 300 followers on Twitter and our goal is to hit 500 followers on Twitter by the end of the month. Remember to follow, retweet and like us and most importantly remember, you guys rock! Smiley

Now back to work for us!

good UI.

With the new layout already we have the options of dividends to the supporters?

And what is the estimate for the launch?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:34:42 PM

1. this site is called GAMEbet
2. there will be a separate sub site for sports bets the dev JUST mentioned that.
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:06:47 PM

Bittrex should just list the coin 5 thousand is really stupid. In the end that's the racket of any big exchange, pay us big bucks or fuck off. in my country my friend, this would never be a problem we would just list your coin.

Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:22:38 PM

good UI.

With the new layout already we have the options of dividends to the supporters?

And what is the estimate for the launch?

As early as mid May.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:49:35 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 12:02:53 AM by DailyModo

Hi i didn't get any email about my investment , are you still in the process of sending emails to investors or you just forgot about me  Smiley ?

Please use the contact us on the site if you believe we missed you or preferably just directly contact support@gamebet.gg

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

Partnership Program

Hey guys,

I just wanted to use this post to explain how we envision the partnerships with eSports teams to work out in the near future. This is a follow up post to a previous post that explained the three tiers under which we envision ourselves to be collaborating with individuals and enterprises in the weeks to come.

The Partnership program under GameBet aimed at eSports teams would run on 3 major crucibles

Communication and Relationship Building.
Transparency in Metric Analysis.
Mutual Growth.

Before I delve into details, I’d like to repeat what was stated in one of the earlier posts. GameBet remains committed to the eSports industry and its growth over the coming years. Due to the same, a large part of how we intend to evolve and grow exponentially over the coming years has a lot to do with assisting teams find their true potential. This will be done through sponsoring them wherever possible and backing other organizations in the space to do an incredible task. We believe synergy, not competition is at the crux of innovation driven growth and due to the same we will be onboarding other players in the industry as much as possible. This particular post has been written keeping in mind the need to bring more clarity in regards to the post selection procedure we would have when it comes to managing teams, their managers and bringing a level playing ground for everyone involved to maximize profit.

As mentioned earlier, the entire project focused on eSpors teams will be run through focusing on three major parts.

1. Communication

Once onboarded teams would be routinely kept in touch via e-mail, discord, project management tools (asana / trello) and other forms of communication to ensure everyone is kept up to date in regards to the latest on-going campaign from the side of the house. A campaign manager would be assigned to clusters of ten teams each to ensure each team attains their due attention and fastest communication possible. We will also be working with team managers to know about the upcoming events the teams we back will be going for, with the intent of possibly sponsoring their merchandise in exchange of having us promoted there. One of the things we will be looking at especially for local tournaments will be to release custom Snapchat geo-filters for the team on our behalf to capture the awe of the local audience at the tournament. We believe, communicating requirements and opportunities at the speed of light helps us execute business at the speed of thought which is important in an industry where speed plays an incredible role! Project management tools will be used to keep everyone updated about the latest banners, status’s that require retweets or mentioning and other on-going social media events.

2. Transparency in Metric Analysis

We intend to have all stake holders involved in the partnership program aimed at teams to know the quality of their work and the income the organization has earned from them. This will be done to motivate them to work harder to earn more and ensure their partnership contracts are updated in a routine fashion. Teams showing the highest income would be awarded a bonus in addition to access to apparel and merchandise from GameBet in a routine fashion.

A key reason why we’d want to track metric routinely is to track the progress and effectiveness of the on-going campaigns with each team. If we cannot define the ROI of working with a particular team it would not make much sense to continue spending resources on them and due to the same the organization intends to keep its work with each team as open as possible. Doing so, also gives the team a chance to rectify their campaigns and work towards achieving the targets we agree to, giving added pace to growth and synergy.

3. Mutual Growth.

As with all partnerships built to last, mutual growth will be of prime importance to GameBet and each of the sponsored teams. We expect our teams to grow and succeed along with us, to keep up with the standards the organization intends to keep in regards to who we associate ourselves with. Teams showing massive growth potential will be invested into and assisted in every aspect possible. What needs to be focused on is that GameBet is not looking to be the sole winner of any agreement made but rather be a facilitator of growth and revenue to each of the partnering organizations. The metric analyses we do will be used to analyze how far we’ve come in a quarterly basis and budget for the next quarter accordingly.

To sum it up - our initiative with eSports teams will be a process driven campaign that will lay heavy emphasis on ROI , growth and building relationships. It will lay the groundwork for GameBet’s long term presence in the gaming world and help build for profitability and scale.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:00:34 AM

when will the partnerships start daily?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:04:23 AM

Any new members need free GBT?
use my referral URL

https://www.gamebet.gg/?r=499
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:34:37 AM

gbt promotional https://twitter.com/CryptoSky/status/723320820534272000 Smiley
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:55:11 AM

The new UI looks cool.
When would it be launched?
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:55:46 AM

The new UI looks cool.
When would it be launched?
middle or late  May
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:13:57 AM

I'm confused about the investment thing. Not to be lazy or smth I just don't get it.
It is important to note these are initial values. Over the spand of a year the value of %-sold will be lowered by 33% a maximum of 2 times. For example, if 30% is sold initially, after 6 months it will be reduced to 20%, and then after another 6 months to 10%. This is to address investors return-of-interests as we understand profitability within the first year of operating will be lower than in the long-term.

Does this mean if we invest right now, we'll get our ROI after a year?

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:02:02 AM

Bittrex and Polo have listed CLAMS which is for a "dice" site. They should have no issues with listing GBT and should do so at their convenience without any listing or "research" fees. Polo does not ever charge a fee as far as I know. Note that Polo is very picky and this coin is still very new. On the other hand Bittrex listed two big scams in the last week alone so they could make up for it by listing a serious project like Gamebet:).
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:14:54 AM

your new account tells me your a troll. Daily told you to contact xypher. do it.

OK I have sent him a message. If being new makes me a troll, I want to re-iterate how unwelcome you are making me feel.
I had a few honest questions and my criticism about communication was meant to be constructive and not mean. I only want good things for the project I like and use the site and have GBT.
But you didn't say what was wrong with the criticism, you said I'm a troll because I'm brand new. I actually care about your project enough to make an account!

EDIT: Thank you for your help philakone. I'm not worried about this issue everything is fine. I just had honest questions and felt jumped on. I really appreciate your kindness.

It's ironic that you accuse me of posting to you via a sock puppet (which I assure you I haven't) as I can say whatever I want, and have done with this one. When this is almost definitely you philakone, it sounds like you and you used language like jumped upon and I can sense the same manic voice of someone who probably needs a nice lie down with a nice doctor who gives him happy pills.
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:43:42 AM

your new account tells me your a troll. Daily told you to contact xypher. do it.

OK I have sent him a message. If being new makes me a troll, I want to re-iterate how unwelcome you are making me feel.
I had a few honest questions and my criticism about communication was meant to be constructive and not mean. I only want good things for the project I like and use the site and have GBT.
But you didn't say what was wrong with the criticism, you said I'm a troll because I'm brand new. I actually care about your project enough to make an account!

EDIT: Thank you for your help philakone. I'm not worried about this issue everything is fine. I just had honest questions and felt jumped on. I really appreciate your kindness.

It's ironic that you accuse me of posting to you via a sock puppet (which I assure you I haven't) as I can say whatever I want, and have done with this one. When this is almost definitely you philakone, it sounds like you and you used language like jumped upon and I can sense the same manic voice of someone who probably needs a nice lie down with a nice doctor who gives him happy pills.

Now what are you trying to add thats beneficial to this project with that statement? Just wondering?  Cool Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Next Topic!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dannyman

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:54:38 AM

Bittrex and Polo have listed CLAMS which is for a "dice" site. They should have no issues with listing GBT and should do so at their convenience without any listing or "research" fees. Polo does not ever charge a fee as far as I know. Note that Polo is very picky and this coin is still very new. On the other hand Bittrex listed two big scams in the last week alone so they could make up for it by listing a serious project like Gamebet:).

An exchange is regulated, you can't blame them if the coin is called Gamebet to think they can't get past regulators of no betting is allowed without some compliance. My only grumble is I feel like 5,000 was just pulled out of the air. I imagine it's a lot less, more of a paperwork hassle than actual cost.
dannyman

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:56:57 AM

Now what are you trying to add thats beneficial to this project with that statement? Just wondering?  Cool Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Next Topic!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If I had accused you of making sock puppets, and posting personal messages to me.....and you hadn't I'm sure as shit you would reply. I personally don't care for his nonsense either, next topic.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: