Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:33:21 PM

Hey everyone, quick update for you!

http://beta.gamebet.gg is now live!

We will be rolling out updates based on the release schedule we posted previously.

There will be another update posted tomorrow mid-day as we roll out more changes!

Revised Timeline:

Release Schedule

Initial Release - 6/2
   Index pages (matches)
   Single view page
   Account Wallet - bind GBT address

Release 2 - 6/3
   Betting window
   Account profile page
   Account Wallet - full integration (GBT, GG, SS)

Release 3 - 6/6
   Written pages (“GBT” Agreement / LRP, About, ToS)
   Initial Inventory Release

Release 4 - 6/9
   Initial Marketplace Revamp Release (Auction, Inventory, etc.)

Finally!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Congratulations...

It´s beautiful
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:18:52 AM

Soccer is on now, awesome!
Pavel1995

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Oh Jesus, fix front page with all games cause you cant even navigate up/down.

If you'd pay a two 20y old kids in my country 2000$, they would do that site much better in same peroid. Sad but true
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:27:31 AM

I think, The devs are getting ready to run. Just a gut feeling, no facts.

yeah they spent money and time and were slightly delayed but actually have released evidence of them creating the system and their intention is to run  Roll Eyes

all scammers are typically known for wasting a month of time spending money on something they could of just ran away from before paying out for it.....great logic there /s

In my small time in crypto, I've seen alot of crazy shit. Anything can happen. Regardless of if it makes sense or doesn't make sense at all. Trust no one. lol

The reason I think it is not a scam is they would of sold a much larger percentage of the website....They would of got a ton more BTC if they sold even say 30%.....50% and they would of had three times what they collected. If it was a scam then they would of run after that....Plus the dev fund was only 1m coins (like 10bc) which they would of dumped by now if they were scammers....so its logically got to be legit they would have no benefit to continuing the scam.

Be patient with people the site is beta, not live and in progress....
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:32:15 AM

If you'd pay a two 20y old kids in my country 2000$, they would do that site much better in same peroid. Sad but true

Takes time to evolve. Consider this as beta
Pavel1995

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:53:36 AM

Plus the dev fund was only 1m coins (like 10bc) which they would of dumped by now if they were scammers....so its logically got to be legit they would have no benefit to continuing the scam.

dump to who? There are no serious buy orders. According to you theres still a 10btc sell @ yobit.

I dont want to bash here anyone but dev team lost part of my trust, cause if its true they collected lots of our money.

Show must go on, hope it wont end suddenly
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:32:49 PM

I dont know, this ui has taken a long time (like what 2 months or so) and it isn't even near complete/finish so I think it's important to question what time has been spent on. This is when things need to start to pick up and get going. There's been lots of silence which to me is worrying especially on the support end of things for perks and withdrawals etc.... (and this is before the serious marketing stage new influx of users etc). After the ico there was already initial momentum for this. Yeah the site had it's problems, but it functioned.

I was very anti-ui from the beginning and this is why. It isn't even complete, its going to need updates anyway, so this much time for a ui that's probably going to have to change and develop over time anyway doesn't make much sense to me. You know time is money and spending time on a ui for a site that doesn't have enough of a user base to determine the kind of platform they would want to bet on is kind of nonsensical to me. There's no guarantee that once they start marketing people will love the new ui they came up with.  I would have thought they would really want to get the ball rolling on this, before some competition takes this idea and improves upon it. Ui can always change over time, question should be do people want a platform/concept like this and if the answer is yes, you will get users coming in and you can always improve the site with time.
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

I dont know, this ui has taken a long time (like what 2 months or so) and it isn't even near complete/finish so I think it's important to question what time has been spent on. This is when things need to start to pick up and get going. There's been lots of silence which to me is worrying especially on the support end of things for perks and withdrawals etc.... (and this is before the serious marketing stage new influx of users etc). After the ico there was already initial momentum for this. Yeah the site had it's problems, but it functioned.

I was very anti-ui from the beginning and this is why. It isn't even complete, its going to need updates anyway, so this much time for a ui that's probably going to have to change and develop over time anyway doesn't make much sense to me. You know time is money and spending time on a ui for a site that doesn't have enough of a user base to determine the kind of platform they would want to bet on is kind of nonsensical to me. There's no guarantee that once they start marketing people will love the new ui they came up with.  I would have thought they would really want to get the ball rolling on this, before some competition takes this idea and improves upon it. Ui can always change over time, question should be do people want a platform/concept like this and if the answer is yes, you will get users coming in and you can always improve the site with time.

Dude we are in the middle of changing the UI how about waiting a week or two before passing your judgement that no one asked you for then..
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:05:51 PM

lol its a thread im posting my opinion on. I'm a holder too don't be mad it's called criticism of the project. And a 25 post user is going to tell me what I don't know about the project lol yeah right. And an improvement to what? what user base has been polled to even know what people want or need to be improved?
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:24:05 PM

And a 25 post user is going to tell me

Number of posts means nothing. I wish more people would say less around here. Smiley  GBT has miles to go, we will see what develops in the next few months.

mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:16:43 PM

Yeah I knew they were going in this direction, but I can't help question whats taking so long? Why is it so hard to stick to a time frame? Why does there seem to be so much miscommunication among the devs themselves?

What is it called? The trello post said this was supposed to be finished on the 27th of may or something, that was wrong. Pretty sure there's been posts about a complete ui or it being close to complete right on the 1st. Pretty sure you could go back to see a post of daily saying "oh we are making lots of progress on this ui might be done earlier than expected." (I know that's not a definitive time frame. Took it as a this could possibly happen earlier than expected but just saying in general there just seems to be an issue when it comes to when this ui is supposed to be set for)

Improved User Experience is debatable when you don't really have users to gauge thoughts on current experience. You can't necessarily say something is better or worse if only a handful of people are experiencing it. Now if we are just talking aesthetics the new ui looks better than the old site's, but I think they already had the working platform and people are going to be attracted to the idea and the function of betting on games with steam items (just as an example of platform/site function interaction whatever). I'm just saying my impression is that this is taking a long time for something that probably isn't going to be perfect when it is completely out and is going to be improved upon or changed over time anyway.

There's also the withdrawals not going through, games not getting refunded for some people over the last couple of weeks, support taking a long time to answer people's messages, and incorrect graphs/info being posted. I'm guessing since my post was quoted in the "complaints right before the complete ui", you were accusing it of being fud (even though life is fud) which is why I referred to your post count. I just thought that it was laughable that my personal observation and constructive criticism was being construed as just being fud. I understand they are also doing a ton of things, that's great. Things are getting a lot harder for them, it means they have to tighten up the reins and be on point now more than ever. Whats going to happen when the site develops a big user base? Things are going to get harder, they are going to have to be more precise, and people are going to want things executed right away. It's just stuff to keep in mind.
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:27:18 PM

Yeah I knew they were going in this direction, but I can't help question whats taking so long? Why is it so hard to stick to a time frame? Why does there seem to be so much miscommunication among the devs themselves?

What is it called? The trello post said this was supposed to be finished on the 27th of may or something, that was wrong. Pretty sure there's been posts about a complete ui or it being close to complete right on the 1st. Pretty sure you could go back to see a post of daily saying "oh we are making lots of progress on this ui might be done earlier than expected." (I know that's not a definitive time frame. Took it as a this could possibly happen earlier than expected but just saying in general there just seems to be an issue when it comes to when this ui is supposed to be set for)

Improved User Experience is debatable when you don't really have users to gauge thoughts on current experience. You can't necessarily say something is better or worse if only a handful of people are experiencing it. Now if we are just talking aesthetics the new ui looks better than the old site's, but I think they already had the working platform and people are going to be attracted to the idea and the function of betting on games with steam items (just as an example of platform/site function interaction whatever). I'm just saying my impression is that this is taking a long time for something that probably isn't going to be perfect when it is completely out and is going to be improved upon or changed over time anyway.

There's also the withdrawals not going through, games not getting refunded for some people over the last couple of weeks, support taking a long time to answer people's messages, and incorrect graphs/info being posted. I'm guessing since my post was quoted in the "complaints right before the complete ui", you were accusing it of being fud (even though life is fud) which is why I referred to your post count. I just thought that it was laughable that my personal observation and constructive criticism was being construed as just being fud. I understand they are also doing a ton of things, that's great. Things are getting a lot harder for them, it means they have to tighten up the reins and be on point now more than ever. Whats going to happen when the site develops a big user base? Things are going to get harder, they are going to have to be more precise, and people are going to want things executed right away. It's just stuff to keep in mind.

I assume you can do better. Why not get some friends and make a better website you will be rich..... Roll Eyes
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:37:50 PM

Just because the devs can do no wrong in your eyes and you aren't competent enough to understand what constructive criticism is doesn't mean you need to be sarcastic. I'm making criticisms as an actual investor/holder which is pretty crazy to think as someone who helped fund them I'm not entitled to give them an opinion whether they take it or not. I hope you don't slit your wrists when people criticize you, keep trolling kid lol
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:51:15 PM

I assume you can do better. Why not get some friends and make a better website you will be rich..... Roll Eyes

Shit, Give me 270 btc ~  or 100,000$$+   and a fckin 10yo girl with her squad of barbies would get it done better and faster...

He doesn't state He can do it better, he is simply posting his concerns... and since concerns are attacked viscously, I might as well state what everyone is thinking.

In 2months;  Active users have went down to basically nothing,  Betting pools have went down to basically nothing,  No Updated UI from the current piece of shit.  Steem Silver is worthless and pointless, and No steem items are even up for auction.   No gbt/GG  or gbt/SS  or even SS/GG exchange which is complete BULL Shit!! The Btc conversion is rigged so the site gains a % on each transaction, which means just by obtaining GG you loose... Where are these special perks? No big promised Promotion...  but aparently a bunch of DDOS attacks says the competition is scared, Fck that!!  

GBT had alot of hype and plenty of power in the beginning, and that was the opportunity for the big promotion!!! But as time went on, People left... and 2months later, everyone has moved on because the site CURRENTLY BLOWS harder than Monica Lewinski...  

Dont take my word...  Log onto Gamebet.gg and see for yourself how everything is going...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:30:33 PM

You are like crazy hysterical chicken ... why not make your own conclusions and act according to it, instead of writing hysterical forum posts all day ... whether this is a scam or not, you can't change it anyway so why bother this place with pointless discussions?  Huh

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Bisquick

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

HaHa someone took a nice chunk out of that wall.  keep chipping away  Grin 
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:01:23 PM

Shit, Give me 270 btc ~  or 100,000$$+   and a fckin 10yo girl with her squad of barbies would get it done better and faster...

He doesn't state He can do it better, he is simply posting his concerns... and since concerns are attacked viscously, I might as well state what everyone is thinking.

In 2months;  Active users have went down to basically nothing,  Betting pools have went down to basically nothing,  No Updated UI from the current piece of shit.  Steem Silver is worthless and pointless, and No steem items are even up for auction.   No gbt/GG  or gbt/SS  or even SS/GG exchange which is complete BULL Shit!! The Btc conversion is rigged so the site gains a % on each transaction, which means just by obtaining GG you loose... Where are these special perks? No big promised Promotion...  but aparently a bunch of DDOS attacks says the competition is scared, Fck that!!  

GBT had alot of hype and plenty of power in the beginning, and that was the opportunity for the big promotion!!! But as time went on, People left... and 2months later, everyone has moved on because the site CURRENTLY BLOWS harder than Monica Lewinski...  

Dont take my word...  Log onto Gamebet.gg and see for yourself how everything is going...

Then leave...

No one said the project is firing on all cylinders.......some of us are interested in the later end game....pun intended. Now shoo!
dannyman

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:23:16 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 07:33:40 PM by dannyman

Something people haven't understood is the team is not actually particularly tech focused. My understanding is they were guys who had experience in business and betting industry and were working with a developer to make the website happen. So maybe the focus on the website is misplaced when the real work will be marketing and real connections in the industry which will likely not be made online...

Maybe the developer hasn't done as good a job as they would of liked but the concept is still completely sound and exciting IMO. Maybe people have forgotten why this is a great project? The future of esports is massive!
Akvilon_v

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:06:39 PM

Something people haven't understood is the team is not actually particularly tech focused.
Site is the face of their business. They must be able to spend several thousands of dollars(considering 100k obtained on ICO) for good quality development.
The future of esports bettings looks to be great, but I'm not sure about GBT project.
devking

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:48:06 PM

Hi devs

I can help with your site development if interested. With in a week or 2, i can fix those. Want to see project success. My understanding is project is using .net.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: