Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:20:19 AM

I own 100,000 + and I'm not worried. This seems to be a steady enough Dev crew. I like their ideas. Calm down children, don't expect instant gratification or instant results. Let the Dev's take their time, do their work properly. I don't want forks or mistakes. If they don't get back to you in a few days, try again. Tell me, do you have hundreds or thousands of dollars invested? I kind of doubt it. If you do declare it and back it up and prove it to the community and your attempts to contact them and what the "important" issue was that needed "immediate" attention. Then you will get respect. Otherwise you are immediately known as an obsessive, chronically discontent or FUD. Deep Breath! Another Deep Breath! Things of quality take time.

This is a risky business. You places your bets, you takes your chances, suck it up, be a man and DON'T WHINE! Lol!  Best: GDG

They are just trolling fudders. We know it. But we can use them to our advantage buy picking up cheap gbt on the exchange and then laughing in there face months from now when gbt is high in value and tearing up ass on the esports front.

I completely agree. This is how I always make my money.  Bitcointalk is full of rejects that are clueless.

Smart people know this and allow these toothless clowns to dump their coins and we pick them up and wait it out.

This is my every 5th day visit here and I wanted to say hi to the smart people.

Keep buying up, you know how this cryoto game is played.

See you at the top.

WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:00:08 AM

I own 100,000 + and I'm not worried. This seems to be a steady enough Dev crew. I like their ideas. Calm down children, don't expect instant gratification or instant results. Let the Dev's take their time, do their work properly. I don't want forks or mistakes. If they don't get back to you in a few days, try again. Tell me, do you have hundreds or thousands of dollars invested? I kind of doubt it. If you do declare it and back it up and prove it to the community and your attempts to contact them and what the "important" issue was that needed "immediate" attention. Then you will get respect. Otherwise you are immediately known as an obsessive, chronically discontent or FUD. Deep Breath! Another Deep Breath! Things of quality take time.

This is a risky business. You places your bets, you takes your chances, suck it up, be a man and DON'T WHINE! Lol!  Best: GDG

They are just trolling fudders. We know it. But we can use them to our advantage buy picking up cheap gbt on the exchange and then laughing in there face months from now when gbt is high in value and tearing up ass on the esports front.

I completely agree. This is how I always make my money.  Bitcointalk is full of rejects that are clueless.

Smart people know this and allow these toothless clowns to dump their coins and we pick them up and wait it out.

See you at the top.

I hope this is the case with GBT.
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:42:16 AM

See you at the top.

Your concept of making money is interesting.

ICO price for GBT was 1400, now you cant even sell 1 Btc of GBT since there are no buy orders. Pretty much its worth 0.
In the same time, BTC up from $430 to $630.

But hey, at least you are happy! Im sure people holding BTC are happy too.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:52:56 AM

See you at the top.

smart people who would believe in this coin would buy now.
I suppose you bought in past for higher prices. Is this smart?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:56:57 AM

True, I too own around 365 K (Rank 17). I'm keeping them for long time. Any project takes time so wait for results. I also have invested big in Elastic, still in development and may be 6 months to see the results. Be confident and patience. Dont invest in these type of projects if you are looking for instant profits.
I think It would be better to invest in BTC. GBT and Elastic are both projects without a  huge upside. And there are hundreds of similar projects. Look at Wave, Lisk etc. there is the smart money. and of course btc
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

ranlo & mortare,

Please send a new email to support@gamebet.gg explaining the issue.
Also, provide your user name in the email so I don't have to search our system for your emails.

I will get this resolved right away, as soon as CryptoDev or Daily is awake.
We have taken support responses and management off of the devs plate as they are busy enough.
I will be tracking and responding to support@gamebet.gg issues.  CryptoDev and Daily will help me resolve the more complex problems that arise. 

We apologize for the slow responses and appreciate your patience during this hectic phase of development.

Thank you.

So almost 1 week further and still nothing is working... worst investment ever in crypto.
There is a good as no betting on the site, 0 marketing.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:03:16 AM

ranlo & mortare,

Also, provide your user name in the email so I don't have to search our system for your emails.

We have taken support responses and management off of the devs plate as they are busy enough.
I will be tracking and responding to support@gamebet.gg issues.  CryptoDev and Daily will help me resolve the more complex problems that arise. 

We apologize for the slow responses and appreciate your patience during this hectic phase of development.

Thank you.

So almost 1 week further and still nothing is working... worst investment ever in crypto.

There's a lot worst investments than GBT in crypto
zakr

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:02:36 PM

ranlo & mortare,

I will be tracking and responding to support@gamebet.gg issues.  CryptoDev and Daily will help me resolve the more complex problems that arise.  

Thank you.

Paycoin comes to mind. This is nowhere close the worst investment. And give the devs some time to come out with a statement. The fearmongering here has been insane lately.

To right man.. it has been insane.. cant believe these negative nancys! obviously are not true supporters of GBT, i dont mind. if it went on for another 8months+ then maybe yes.. but no that will not happen and im a pretty big holder too
chill sheeple.

Zak...
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

ranlo & mortare,

I will be tracking and responding to support@gamebet.gg issues.  CryptoDev and Daily will help me resolve the more complex problems that arise.  

Thank you.

Paycoin comes to mind. This is nowhere close the worst investment. And give the devs some time to come out with a statement. The fearmongering here has been insane lately.

To right man.. it has been insane.. cant believe these negative nancys! obviously are not true supporters of GBT, i dont mind. if it went on for another 8months+ then maybe yes.. but no that will not happen and im a pretty big holder too
chill sheeple.

Zak...

Nub, i am a investor since day fucking 1. After so many weeks i have still not gotten what was promissed me. I even cant login to the site !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

lol mentioned it before miscommunication, no communication, daily talking about getting other communities/projects going and the site isn't working. like come on you're struggling now and people are really thinking gamebet is going to last a year or more from now. you had people betting before, up to 1k+ in betting on sports alone to things not working now, no daily updates, discord sessions being canceled, and deadlines not being met. to act like  these things don't warrant any concern at all is pretty absurd to me.
WayToGo

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:45:34 PM

lol mentioned it before miscommunication, no communication, daily talking about getting other communities/projects going and the site isn't working. like come on you're struggling now and people are really thinking gamebet is going to last a year or more from now. you had people betting before, up to 1k+ in betting on sports alone to things not working now, no daily updates, discord sessions being canceled, and deadlines not being met. to act like  these things don't warrant any concern at all is pretty absurd to me.
Dont irrate the clone army.  Shocked
People should be dumb to ignore the facts you mentioned.
zakr

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:10:49 PM

lol mentioned it before miscommunication, no communication, daily talking about getting other communities/projects going and the site isn't working. like come on you're struggling now and people are really thinking gamebet is going to last a year or more from now. you had people betting before, up to 1k+ in betting on sports alone to things not working now, no daily updates, discord sessions being canceled, and deadlines not being met. to act like  these things don't warrant any concern at all is pretty absurd to me.
Dont irrate the clone army.  Shocked
People should be dumb to ignore the facts you mentioned.

Do you guys really think this is it for GBT?? cmon.. have faith
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

True, I too own around 365 K (Rank 17). I'm keeping them for long time. Any project takes time so wait for results. I also have invested big in Elastic, still in development and may be 6 months to see the results. Be confident and patience. Dont invest in these type of projects if you are looking for instant profits.

Over 2 million here, and not sold a single one.

zakr

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:38:25 PM

yeah i'm a fair high rank too,

I was thinking there... is anyone having problems syncing there wallet? its been out of sync for 14 hours or so now, and iv tried almost everything.. suppose its worth a shot asking folk on here..
if anyone is experiencing or have an idea on what to do let me know
Thanks

Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:02:18 PM

Sincerely hope you guys are right, not sticking around to find out.

Best of luck gents.
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:38:23 PM

I was thinking there... is anyone having problems syncing there wallet? its been out of sync for 14 hours or so now, and iv tried almost everything.. suppose its worth a shot asking folk on here..
Thanks

make sure that your config file located at path username\AppData\Roaming\GameBet and have extension .conf (named gamebet.conf). Its content: addnode=204.12.211.218
addnode=204.12.211.219
addnode=204.12.211.220addnode=69.30.232.146addnode=158.69.121.186addnode=23.229.51.10
WayToGo

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:06:31 PM

Over 2 million here, and not sold a single one.
We are  not talking about instant profits here, everybody understands that bit.
What we lack here is the communication from devs, never ending support issues for some customers etc.
If you are trying to become a multi million company, be professional and act like one.
zakr

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:17:22 PM

Thanks

make sure that your config file located at path username\AppData\Roaming\GameBet and have extension .conf (named gamebet.conf). Its content: addnode=204.12.211.218
addnode=204.12.211.219
addnode=204.12.211.220addnode=69.30.232.146addnode=158.69.121.186addnode=23.229.51.10

Hey thanks very much but i dont understand.. if you help me out in detail i will happily donate you some GBT if successful as this is a little shit whats happening.. hmmm
zakr

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

basically when i open my wallet, there is no bar at the bottom (central) loading or syncing...

So.. is it just me experiencing this? never thought id say this but i maybe should of kept them in Yobit
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:16:59 PM

basically when i open my wallet, there is no bar at the bottom (central) loading or syncing...

So.. is it just me experiencing this? never thought id say this but i maybe should of kept them in Yobit

Make sure your pc time is correct. and always backup your wallet before making any changes.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: