Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

The End !

GBT / BTC Last: 0.00000347 24High: 0.00000348 24Low: 0.00000242 24V: 0.02 BTC  Kiss

https://yobit.net/en/trade/GBT/BTC

Yeah Mamba, all you continue to do is be that "I told you so" guy. Consider yourself ignored.

Sadly he's right though.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:44:33 PM

Please devs, if you read this, don't take the shit storm personally. Things like this happen. You weren't prepared perfectly, but that's no reason to quit. Just keep a clear head and think about the next steps. The mood of the community will change as soon as you bring positive results. Also reputation and prestige of this project will be fine (in fact, these things won't matter any more as soon as there is a product. Nobody will ask about initial problems then). The only thing these shit storms effectively do is to spread the coin distribution. Stay on top, keep your head above the storm, calm down and make intelligent decisions. Haters gonna hate, just continue with your project.

Also speaking to the crowd will help. Post on this forum, tell us the current state but don't listen too much as long as you think that you are going into the right direction.

People who are still in, please demonstrate your support because otherwise only haters will speak and provide a wrong picture.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
svensel

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:08:01 PM

Please devs, if you read this, don't take the shit storm personally. Things like this happen. You weren't prepared perfectly, but that's no reason to quit. Just keep a clear head and think about the next steps. The mood of the community will change as soon as you bring positive results. Also reputation and prestige of this project will be fine (in fact, these things won't matter any more as soon as there is a product. Nobody will ask about initial problems then). The only thing these shit storms effectively do is to spread the coin distribution. Stay on top, keep your head above the storm, calm down and make intelligent decisions. Haters gonna hate, just continue with your project.

Also speaking to the crowd will help. Post on this forum, tell us the current state but don't listen too much as long as you think that you are going into the right direction.

People who are still in, please demonstrate your support because otherwise only haters will speak and provide a wrong picture.

Please i want my money back Cry Cry Cry

Tongue Tongue
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:14:04 PM

I am still in, but those tarded dev´s refuses to fix my issues. Still cant log in and still havent received the items what was promissed to me as a early investor .....

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Bisquick

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:38:12 PM

I am still in, but those tarded dev´s refuses to fix my issues. Still cant log in and still havent received the items what was promissed to me as a early investor .....

I also had problems with my perks, but i sent a pm @xypher  on discord and he fixed me up!   
Bisquick

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:45:01 PM

Why do you guys continue this fud?  Do you really think a bag holder is going to dump @200 or below??  Or do you just have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life?  I personally would rather hold my bag and let the coin die than dump to you trolls. 
mortare

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:52:14 PM

I also had problems with my perks, but i sent a pm @xypher  on discord and he fixed me up!  

Believe me, i have send like 20 mails/pm's ... everytime they say we will fix it but they do just nothing.

Why do you guys continue this fud?  Do you really think a bag holder is going to dump @200 or below??  Or do you just have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life?  I personally would rather hold my bag and let the coin die than dump to you trolls. 

No fud at all, they need to fix my login and they need to give what was promissed to the early investors.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Akvilon_v

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:00:29 PM

I've just one open order at 1 sat (vol 30 gbt). When this fucking circus is over I'll send 30 pieces of silver gaybetshit personally to @cryptodev scammer.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:03:42 PM

I am sure there are some really serious problems here that need to be fixed. But the best thing, in fact the only thing, you can do to get your money back or get promises fulfilled is to help the project succeed.

Hating and flaming and being disrespectful will hurt the project and discourage developers. Encouraging and supporting and being respectful will help the project, and will ultimately lead to you getting what you want. As simple as that. Be aware of the effects of your actions, and act accordingly.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 10:08:26 PM

Why do you guys continue this fud?  Do you really think a bag holder is going to dump @200 or below??  Or do you just have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life?  I personally would rather hold my bag and let the coin die than dump to you trolls.  

I know this forum gets a hard-on using words like troll, shill, bag holder and fud.Riddle me this, is it really fud if people are sharing opinions based on a poor delivery and follow-up? You also have no evidence that the people sharing their concerns have a pathetic life. How could we even begin to measure this objectively? You sound upset in making a poor investment.  You have a right to feel bad but there's no need to lash out at others. Good luck, I hope you recover some of your losses.
cryptedxypher

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:35:41 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 01:48:59 AM by cryptedxypher

Hello.

Note : This post is being made roughly 2 hours before the team meeting hour to ensure a quick response from the team and keep panic minimal.

As of last week, I have quit the project on basis of personal differences with the founders of the project. This is not due to the project itself, but personal opinion on the management of the organization and my unwillingness to work in the environment any further. I had initially decided to stay mum about my resignation and wait until a proper transition to a new business exec occurs but in light of the fact that one of the founders have spoken ill about me to one of the longest standing  investors in the project I figure silence is no longer required from my side.

I'd like to state again, that me leaving is  not my reflection on the viability of gamebet, but my differences with its founders. Our approach to capitalism and understanding of how businesses should be run are distinctly different and there comes a point where you call it a day.  Over the last week, exactly that happened. I'd been displaying a decrease in interest over running most of the business functions and the best thing for the business at this point of time is for me to walk away. I leave with no equity dispute (roughly 22.5 percent) or IP rights (marketplace, usd pegging). All of it is left behind - with no claim whatsoever. Additionally, everything I worked on directly related to gaming (albeit abysmal) - will have no claim from me in the months to come. In other words - regardless of how successful the project (has the potential) to be -you will see no drama from me. I joined the organization with the intent of making a minor dent in gaming and crypto.  The team seemed apt as I won't possibly find a team that has more love and passion for gaming, but that alone doesn't build businesses.

I have had a payment of about 1600 dollars for 4 months of work. Apart from this, at no point of time have I had any access to the funds. The team is well beyond capable of handling the funds and Dailymodo has had nothing but good intent for the people backing the project. Even at the time of quitting there were a number of deals being worked out, some of which am sure will give the organization the spark it needs for growth and profitability.
I wish everyone on the team all the best with their endeavors. As hurt as I am with your behavior, I understand this is business and this is how it functions..

I leave with no set agenda, no team and no source of income for the coming month and a half. Repeatedly failing in start-ups some how make you appealing to corporates and being honest about my fuck ups have indeed landed me some gigs in the future. I might kick around seeking consultancy or side roles in existing businesses to sustain myself. Maybe spend time writing about the state of the industry and my experiences in it. I don't know. However, in my heart- I'll always be a kid scourging the forums for another opportunity to build something of value. Its painful to see a band of brothers / your team turn against you, but its part and parcel of the game and you learn to deal with it.

Its a cold, bloody, messy feeling when you log back to skype and there's no new messages. Co-founders don't reply no longer and you are like.. yea this is what a difference in opinion got me ?
It puts your mind in a state where you're numb and don't know what to do next. There are a few things am passionate about - developmental economics, finance and off late IoT. I intend to volunteer with companies working in the sector within the ecosystem - so drop me a message if I can be of any value to you.

To the community..
Guys, the FUD never helps build a business. I understand your frustration but holding a 2 way conversation is the best way to go about it. When we started work and we had a few investors (Travelsasia)- I used to sit down and have daily meetings with him on telegram. Those briefings and his response did help accelerate the building of the platform. If transparency is what you seek - inquire a form of communication that works and keep in touch.

To the team,
Don't fuck shit up. You have the opportunity of a lifetime here. Communities can turn around and kill a project and build it. When you are supposedly the manager of 40+ game communities you ought to know that. Please don't treat them like shit and use them for good.

Adios.

Edit : I won't be posting on the thread itself. I have linked any investor I bought on to the founders with all accounting. If you'd like to keep in touch, do drop me a PM. I'll be around a little longer.
Bisquick

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:37:35 AM

Why do you guys continue this fud?  Do you really think a bag holder is going to dump @200 or below??  Or do you just have nothing better to do with your sad pathetic life?  I personally would rather hold my bag and let the coin die than dump to you trolls.  

I know this forum gets a hard-on using words like troll, shill, bag holder and fud.Riddle me this, is it really fud if people are sharing opinions based on a poor delivery and follow-up? You also have no evidence that the people sharing their concerns have a pathetic life. How could we even begin to measure this objectively? You sound upset in making a poor investment.  You have a right to feel bad but there's no need to lash out at others. Good luck, I hope you recover some of your losses.

you win, i'm going to dump my 6%  of the coin supply.  better get your buy orders in  Roll Eyes
Bisquick

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:45:21 AM

Hello.

Note : This post is being made roughly 2 hours before the team meeting hour to ensure a quick response from the team and keep panic minimal.

As of last week, I have quit the project on basis of personal differences with the founders of the project. This is not due to the project itself, but personal opinion on the management of the organization and my unwillingness to work in the environment any further. I had initially decided to stay mum about my resignation and wait until a proper transition to a new business exec occurs but in light of the fact that one of the founders have spoken ill about me to one of the longest standing  investors in the project I figure silence is no longer required from my side.

I'd like to state again, that me leaving is  not my reflection on the viability of gamebet, but my differences with its founders. Our approach to capitalism and understanding of how businesses should be run are distinctly different and there comes a point where you call it a day.  Over the last week, exactly that happened. I'd been displaying a decrease in interest over running most of the business functions and the best thing for the business at this point of time is for me to walk away. I leave with no equity dispute (roughly 22.5 percent) or IP rights (marketplace, usd pegging). All of it is left behind - with no claim whatsoever. Additionally, everything I worked on directly related to gaming (albeit abysmal) - will have no claim from me in the months to come. In other words - regardless of how successful the project (has the potential) to be -you will see no drama from me. I joined the organization with the intent of making a minor dent in gaming and crypto.  The team seemed apt as I won't possibly find a team that has more love and passion for gaming, but that alone doesn't build businesses.

I have had a payment of about 1600 dollars for 4 months of work. Apart from this, at no point of time have I had any access to the funds. The team is well beyond capable of handling the funds and Dailymodo has had nothing but good intent for the people backing the project. Even at the time of quitting there were a number of deals being worked out, some of which am sure will give the organization the spark it needs for growth and profitability.
I wish everyone on the team all the best with their endeavors. As hurt as I am with your behavior, I understand this is business and this is how it functions..

I leave with no set agenda, no team and no source of income for the coming month and a half. Repeatedly failing in start-ups some how make you appealing to corporates and being honest about my fuck ups have indeed landed me some gigs in the future. I might kick around seeking consultancy or side roles in existing businesses to sustain myself. Maybe spend time writing about the state of the industry and my experiences in it. I don't know. However, in my heart- I'll always be a kid scourging the forums for another opportunity to build something of value. Its painful to see a band of brothers / your team turn against you, but its part and parcel of the game and you learn to deal with it.

To the community..
Guys, the FUD never helps build a business. I understand your frustration but holding a 2 way conversation is the best way to go about it. When we started work and we had a few investors (Travelsasia)- I used to sit down and have daily meetings with him on telegram. Those briefings and his response did help accelerate the building of the platform. If transparency is what you seek - inquire a form of communication that works and keep in touch.

To the team,
Don't fuck shit up. You have the opportunity of a lifetime here. Communities can turn around and kill a project and build it. When you are supposedly the manager of 40+ game communities you ought to know that. Please don't treat them like shit and use them for good.

All the best guys.

Adios.

Edit : I won't be posting on the thread itself. I have linked any investor I bought on to the founders with all accounting. If you'd like to keep in touch, do drop me a PM. I'll be around a little longer.

Best of luck xypher!
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:08:37 AM

is dead coin?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:48:26 AM

is dead coin?

why would it be a dead coin?
svensel

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:15:39 AM

is dead coin?

why would it be a dead coin?

because of the empty promises.
Akvilon_v

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:47:20 AM

I also had problems with my perks, but i sent a pm @xypher  on discord and he fixed me up!   
Adios.
Fixed. Moя плaкaлъ.
 Grin Grin Grin
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:38:26 PM

Thank you cryptedxypher for your valedictory message - it is now for the remaining members of the team to conduct themselves as well as you have. You've set a high standard.

Good luck for the future  Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:58:03 PM

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mortare

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:34:16 PM

I realy dont understand why the dev´s letting this crap happen to this coin. The idea/concept is so good. They raised a lot of money so hiring people to build a decent platform should not be any problem.
Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame...

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

I am also still waiting for a part of the perks they promised me. (and still cant login to the site)
They dont even respond anymore to mail/pm´s.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: