Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208176 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

I realy dont understand why the dev´s letting this crap happen to this coin. The idea/concept is so good. They raised a lot of money so hiring people to build a decent platform should not be any problem.
Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame...

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

I am also still waiting for a part of the perks they promised me. (and still cant login to the site)
They dont even respond anymore to mail/pm´s.

@xypher was responsible for handling perks and communication with the investors, it's easy to blame the team when the guy dropping the ball makes an articulate exit that explains perhaps 10% of the truth. We will look to put out a major update shortly, until then just hold on to the seat of your pants, you invested in a crypto venture... if you expected this to progress any faster than it is, you are literally not investing whatsoever and simply day trading which we will remind everyone, that is not what this coin is about.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 02:56:19 PM

I realy dont understand why the dev´s letting this crap happen to this coin. The idea/concept is so good. They raised a lot of money so hiring people to build a decent platform should not be any problem.
Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame...

I never received my perks, was told many weeks ago, months even that they wld be put into my Gamebet wallet on site but still cant see any gamer silver or whatever its called. Would it be visible on the withdraw page for gamebetcoin??

I am also still waiting for a part of the perks they promised me. (and still cant login to the site)

@xypher was responsible for handling perks and communication with the investors, it's easy to blame the team when the guy dropping the ball makes an articulate exit that explains perhaps 10% of the truth. We will look to put out a major update shortly, until then just hold on to the seat of your pants, you invested in a crypto venture... if you expected this to progress any faster than it is, you are literally not investing whatsoever and simply day trading which we will remind everyone, that is not what this coin is about.

The only thing most of us are asking is just some communication. You must understand if it takes +2 months to fix a logon problem en to fix perks that is not so good.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:16:15 PM

"We will look to put out a major update shortly"
Here we go again  Roll Eyes
Akvilon_v

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:52:21 PM

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:15:26 PM

I am sure there are some really serious problems here that need to be fixed. But the best thing, in fact the only thing, you can do to get your money back or get promises fulfilled is to help the project succeed.

Hating and flaming and being disrespectful will hurt the project and discourage developers. Encouraging and supporting and being respectful will help the project, and will ultimately lead to you getting what you want. As simple as that. Be aware of the effects of your actions, and act accordingly.

DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin

See what I mean? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?!  Angry

As long as you have nothing productive to contribute, please do this thread a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:18:00 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 06:36:56 PM by Black Mamba

I am sure there are some really serious problems here that need to be fixed. But the best thing, in fact the only thing, you can do to get your money back or get promises fulfilled is to help the project succeed.

Hating and flaming and being disrespectful will hurt the project and discourage developers. Encouraging and supporting and being respectful will help the project, and will ultimately lead to you getting what you want. As simple as that. Be aware of the effects of your actions, and act accordingly.

DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin

See what I mean? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?!  Angry

As long as you have nothing productive to contribute, please do this thread a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Yess and wait for another major update!!  Shocked

Edit >>>  "Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame..."

Question??>>> Where is the money??
omegaaf

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:59:09 PM

DailyMudak, you're lousy clown  Grin Grin Grin

See what I mean? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?!  Angry

Yess and wait for another major update!!  Shocked

Edit >>>  "Pissed off because i lost most money -> sure, but more pissed off that they do nothing with the money they have raised, the great idea they had.  such a shame..."

Question??>>> Where is the money??

Bitchez, boatz and blow.
Where else does any money go from any ico?
 Grin
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:43:27 PM

okay i added the gamebet sig, now maybe the devs will start caring about the investors again  Kiss

svensel

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:45:30 PM

okay i added the gamebet sig, now maybe the devs will start caring about the investors again  Kiss

Or not Wink
Pavel1995

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:49:59 PM

the coin is about main updates every week but with no effect lol
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:47:47 AM

yeah same here, never received my ICO bonus in full.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wwdz99

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

@DailyModo,what's the major update?
kenw2

Activity: 344

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:58:17 PM

There will be no major update! Grin
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

Rule #1 in crypto - only make promises you can keep, or else face the fud. It is better for devs to keep quiet and only post when something is ready to deliver. Then they can only be fudded about not saying much. If a dev makes a promise, then he adds another front where he can be fudded on.
svensel

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:57:56 PM

As usual  Grin Grin
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:14:41 PM

As usual  Grin Grin

So this coin is dead  Embarrassed

I was watching this too see how it went going forward but never had any trust in this daily modo character since he defaulted on his previous coin start up.  Tongue
That is a sure sign not to go into this one guys!  Roll Eyes
History tends to repeat it's self but this ones in the same fashion as the last one.  Lips sealed

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:25:51 PM

Garbage in garbage out.

They should change the "SALE OVER!!!" in thread title to "COIN OVER!!!"

LOL
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:56:13 PM

As usual  Grin Grin

So this coin is dead  Embarrassed

I was watching this too see how it went going forward but never had any trust in this daily modo character since he defaulted on his previous coin start up.  Tongue
That is a sure sign not to go into this one guys!  Roll Eyes
History tends to repeat it's self but this ones in the same fashion as the last one.  Lips sealed
What this is dead Looks like gbt still alive but every week the price of gbt is decreases and i think they are still fighting slowly..
I have still holding mine and waiting this coin to be viral..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:57:36 PM

another dailydodo coin  Cheesy
enough said  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639835.0

Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:59:30 PM

Im still holding but its getting tricky now. Anyway, im in for at least 12 months. Then I'll consider selling.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: