Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Bitcoin Debit Card Reviews  (Read 118959 times)
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:31:40 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 11:48:26 AM by CEX

We at CEX.IO are thrilled to announce that fees for deposits and withdrawals using payment cards have been significantly lowered.

Deposits

USD: 3.5% + 0.25 USD for Visa, MasterCard
EUR: 3.5% + 0.20 EUR for Visa, MasterCard
RUB: 5.25% + 15.57 RUB for Visa, MasterCard

Withdrawals

USD: 3.80 USD for Visa. 1.2% +  3.80 USD for MasterCard
EUR: 3.50 EUR for Visa. 1.2% +  3.80 EUR for MasterCard
RUB: 2.5% + 30.00 RUB for Visa, MasterCard

Remember that you can use both debit and credit cards by Visa or MasterCard in absolutely any currency.

This update makes our service competitive to Bitcoin debit cards, as you can easily sell Bitcoin and withdraw funds to your Visa/MasterCard at very low fees.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:20:20 PM

Does any of these physical card services provide IBAN too? That'd definitely help if any of these provide that.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:07:25 PM

Does any of these physical card services provide IBAN too? That'd definitely help if any of these provide that.
As I could remember and see this is not provided by any debit cards, maybe you can also ask them directly and have a better answer.
RavenBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:07:26 PM

Saw this today.

We at CEX.IO are thrilled to announce that fees for deposits and withdrawals using payment cards have been significantly lowered.

Deposits

USD: 3.5% + 0.25 USD for Visa, MasterCard
EUR: 3.5% + 0.20 EUR for Visa, MasterCard
RUB: 5.25% + 15.57 RUB for Visa, MasterCard

Withdrawals

USD: 3.80 USD for Visa. 1.2% +  3.80 USD for MasterCard
EUR: 3.50 EUR for Visa. 1.2% +  3.80 EUR for MasterCard
RUB: 2.5% + 30.00 RUB for Visa, MasterCard

Seems like a pretty poor option. Anyone with experience?

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:15:54 AM

Actually Neteller should not be considered as a Bitcoin Debit Option to take into account. I have to admit that I love its service when it's related to fiat, but talking about bitcoin it is very limited and they have much work to do in that regard.
rascalGirl

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:27:30 PM

I made my own research online and decided to try SpectroCoin, because the limits seemed to be as good as Wirex or others and the fees are lower. They also ship like globally, really not less countries on their list as on Wirex or Xapo. Also found out that SpectroCoin was one of the first ones that started to work on reliability and they have really good remarks on that: no problems funding the card what so ever. By the way, the info in the primary post is incorrect, SpectroCoin, in fact, has a Mobile App and a Buy/Sell functions.
And the last thing that was a huge bonus for me - live customer service, you get a response within minutes. So I am really happy with my choice
RavenBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:46:54 PM

I made my own research online and decided to try SpectroCoin, because the limits seemed to be as good as Wirex or others and the fees are lower. They also ship like globally, really not less countries on their list as on Wirex or Xapo. Also found out that SpectroCoin was one of the first ones that started to work on reliability and they have really good remarks on that: no problems funding the card what so ever. By the way, the info in the primary post is incorrect, SpectroCoin, in fact, has a Mobile App and a Buy/Sell functions.
And the last thing that was a huge bonus for me - live customer service, you get a response within minutes. So I am really happy with my choice

A quick look at your history would show that you would be a Spectrocoin shill. You have a 3 post history and all 3 are praising Spectrocoin. I will assume you are either an employee or a paid shill and a fake account.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Agreed. I've seen quite a lot of SpectroCoin ads on multiple websites, youtube, anime, manga etc.

They're nearly every site I visit and I'm actually just really happy because I've been a Spectro user for quite a few months and trust me, it's all worth it to trust them.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

Agreed. I've seen quite a lot of SpectroCoin ads on multiple websites, youtube, anime, manga etc.

They're nearly every site I visit
and I'm actually just really happy because I've been a Spectro user for quite a few months and trust me, it's all worth it to trust them.

That post...

You certainly need this https://adblockplus.org/ Trust me.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:28:48 PM

They're nearly every site I visit and I'm actually just really happy because I've been a Spectro user for quite a few months and trust me, it's all worth it to trust them.

Just wanted to tell you that... It's not because they are so popular. It is because Google Adwords stored your preferred websites and show you the ones which match the tags. So even if they advertise a little on Adwords, you'd see their ad...

And Adsense is applied on most of the websites which you listed... Anime, Manga, Youtube etc.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:44:57 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 05:28:12 AM by HostFat

Is there someone that has an Android phone with NFC and working Android Pay that can try to pay somewhere by adding and using a virtual bitcoin card?

You need:
1) Android phone with NFC
2) Android Pay
3) Being in UK (or elsewhere Android Pay is enabled)
4) Add a virtual bitcoin card on Android Pay (if the virtual card comes from an not-verified account is even better ...)
5) Pay with it on some enabled NFC compatible POS

EDIT:
I've found on in alpha testing
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.shakepay.shake

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
CryptoBillboard

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:43:21 AM

I have used my Wirex card for a while now. I must admit being able to change between bitcoin and USD is pretty cool. With the price rise I have loaded my card in May, bought back on the dip and now sold at $700! Pretty cool idea and very useful.

I believe Wirex is the only one that offers this now?
lukas82

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:23:45 AM

i tried xapo before but it take time for verify
i found new card name uquid they offer signup bonus and no verification needed. I got delivered  a plastic uquid card with 3 days from time i ordered ( it amazing fast - compare with 2 weeks i wait from xapo) i already withdraw 2200 euro bitcoin so far. and waiting delivery for another card ( you have to open new account if you want get new card -they only allow 1 card per 1 account).
Another good thing from this company you get free delivery for card and have to pay 15euro for buy a card.
mwgame1

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:25:59 AM

I have used my Wirex card for a while now. I must admit being able to change between bitcoin and USD is pretty cool. With the price rise I have loaded my card in May, bought back on the dip and now sold at $700! Pretty cool idea and very useful.

oh what, so other cards u cant switch from USD to BTC and from BTC to USD O.o ? really ? i thought thats how bitcoin debit cards works
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

SpectroCoin is also launching this feature in upcoming weeks.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:46:50 PM

Not sure if that is realy fitting in here, but the German Fidor Bank (fidor.de) has a while ago partnered with the Bitcoin.de
Exchange and developed a API together. You can use Instant Buy / Sell of Bitcoin and the Euros are in Seconds on your Banking Account. From there you can use the Fidor Master Card on every ATM or Shop.

Not sure if that works outside of germany. Afaik they are planing to expand to the US.

Edit:
Available also in the UK: https://www.fidorbank.uk/

Afaik this is the only real Bank worldwide that works (more or less direct) with Bitcoin.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

Would be nice to know if non residents can open account there.... at least ppl in germany can chose bank that has no problem with bitcoin, then some other banks will for sure follow!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:09:08 PM

Not sure if that is realy fitting in here, but the German Fidor Bank (fidor.de) has a while ago partnered with the Bitcoin.de
Exchange and developed a API together. You can use Instant Buy / Sell of Bitcoin and the Euros are in Seconds on your Banking Account. From there you can use the Fidor Master Card on every ATM or Shop.

Not sure if that works outside of germany. Afaik they are planing to expand to the US.

Edit:
Available also in the UK: https://www.fidorbank.uk/

Afaik this is the only real Bank worldwide that works (more or less direct) with Bitcoin.

Thanks for the info. I hope the other banks will take lead from them. Banks have been resisting Bitcoins for a while. I wonder do banks secretly invest in bitcoins by holding a stash of them.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:30:25 PM

I''m now using the bit-x card and its working great, I already bought some things off alliexpress with it and its working just so smooth..
I'm really loving it, its maybe indirectly but it feels great.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:09:18 PM

Just wanted to post that I have received my shift card and was very easy and quick to do. Thank  you for all the information you all have provided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: