Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet discussion  (Read 542 times)
mangox (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:14:01 PM

Adding Blocknet

Things started to move , finally people hearing about the best project in crypto so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:19:08 PM

Adding Blocknet

Things started to move , finally people hearing about the best project in crypto so far.

Awesome, a lot of bag holders can finally get an exit.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:26:47 PM

Adding Blocknet

Depends if they bring something or not. I have a feeling they will bring something but it's bad how they went into hiding all this time with no updates to the community. I hope they get a new face on this board, that other guy banning people for asking questions was off putting to anyone reading the thread.

If the rumours are true (which they may not be) they have a working decentralised exchange and have come through on a  lot of their other project targets.

Also these coins are way down on value compared to highs...

xc was 500k now even with this rise 27k. They need to come back to this board. They may have been doing a lot of developing behind the scenes but it is madness not to have a community here on this board.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:43:11 PM

Adding Blocknet

Depends if they bring something or not. I have a feeling they will bring something but it's bad how they went into hiding all this time with no updates to the community. I hope they get a new face on this board, that other guy banning people for asking questions was off putting to anyone reading the thread.

If the rumours are true (which they may not be) they have a working decentralised exchange and have come through on a  lot of their other project targets.

xc was 500k now even with this rise 27k. They need to come back to this board. They may have been doing a lot of developing behind the scenes but it is madness not to have a community here on this board.

They went into hiding because they didn't like people pointing out why their flawed ideas could never work.

I'm sure they will pump their "decentralized exchange" enough before releasing any whitepapers for example. They will likely even go the closed source route so "competitors can't steal it".
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:03:16 PM

Adding Blocknet

They went into hiding because they didn't like people pointing out why their flawed ideas could never work.

I'm sure they will pump their "decentralized exchange" enough before releasing any whitepapers for example. They will likely even go the closed source route so "competitors can't steal it".

Yes, they were wimps and couldn't take any flack. Just ran from the board. Left investors high and dry most dumped a lot of their coins from 500k down to 8k. This lets all go to slack bullshit is a joke.

You can't complain about closed source though...darkcoin was closed for ages and you didn't mind that. Also many high level coders on here have ripped dark apart many times and yet to their credit they still haven't run off. Although I will never support that scam coin it certainly has some staying power.

Pumping? the coin is 21k from 500k? and on many exchanges with lots for sale. Iota is pumping... no supply to market and 130sats to 4000sats. You can't complain about pumping either when you defend that project.

True though xc have no spine and hide away after a few pointed questions. Let's hope they get back on this board and stop hiding in slack.

Let's hope rumour is true and they can come back and redeem themselves. They put a lot of time into their project and had a large community then threw it all away by running off. It will be good to see them back but only if they mean to stay and follow through fully on the project.

Yeah xc are wimps and totally let the community down by running off. Block the same.  They need to get back to the forum and build the community up again. Other communities face hard criticism but don't just vanish.

It they can come back and prove they have been working on their roadmap and have something working to show and release for everyone to try then they can come back stronger than before. Never again though should they hide up. If Dash doesn't need to hide nobody does.

hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:05:30 PM

As i understand everybody can apply for that template, only coins on Azure are the ones mentioned in the microsoft updates, period.
they will be flooded with requests, expect every coin have a link like that to show soon
mangox (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:46:19 PM

Yes, they were wimps and couldn't take any flack. Just ran from the board. Left investors high and dry most dumped a lot of their coins from 500k down to 8k. This lets all go to slack bullshit is a joke.

You can't complain about closed source though...darkcoin was closed for ages and you didn't mind that. Also many high level coders on here have ripped dark apart many times and yet to their credit they still haven't run off. Although I will never support that scam coin it certainly has some staying power.

Pumping? the coin is 21k from 500k? and on many exchanges with lots for sale. Iota is pumping... no supply to market and 130sats to 4000sats. You can't complain about pumping either when you defend that project.

True though xc have no spine and hide away after a few pointed questions. Let's hope they get back on this board and stop hiding in slack.

Let's hope rumour is true and they can come back and redeem themselves. They put a lot of time into their project and had a large community then threw it all away by running off. It will be good to see them back but only if they mean to stay and follow through fully on the project.

Yeah xc are wimps and totally let the community down by running off. Block the same.  They need to get back to the forum and build the community up again. Other communities face hard criticism but don't just vanish.

It they can come back and prove they have been working on their roadmap and have something working to show and release for everyone to try then they can come back stronger than before. Never again though should they hide up. If Dash doesn't need to hide nobody does.
Report to moderator 
Lisk   .
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
hoertest

Activity: 490

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: Blocknet discussion
Today at 05:05:30 PM
Reply with quote  #6
As i understand everybody can apply for that template, only coins on Azure are the ones mentioned in the microsoft updates, period.
they will be flooded with requests, expect every coin have a link like that to show soon

XCurrency:
- First X11 Staking Wallet
- First blockchain to support P2P multi-user private transactions
- multi-user transactions combine all inputs from multiple users into a single transaction, which requires users to submit the tx and then sign it when it returns [XC Wallet handles this automatically - but private TX can fail if users fail to sign]
- Automated Builds from github Repo

Future Plans:
- Increase data storage ability on chain
- Increase blocksize
- Create decentralized pubkey store on chain using on chain data storage
mangox (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:48:26 PM

no and immediately purchase for 50 BTC ... thanks a lot Grin
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:53:48 PM

I am not saying xc and blocknet can't make something great. I think they can.

However they should be active on this forum from now on and not hiding away on slack.

If they come back on here and make something amazing then I hope they will regain top 20 or top 10.

If they hide away on slack they will not attain this. You need a big community behind you to support your concept. Slack is nothing to BTT.

JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:38:51 AM

Good thing is they try to rebuild reputation to BLOCK/XC and i hope they can do this. With their skills they could make plenty of bleep coins just to make money.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████