Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Permissioned ledger Russian extortion scheme  (Read 20095 times)
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 1085

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:27:37 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 02:55:31 AM by tromp

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/area
5. a particular extent of space or surface or one serving a special function
That one would be appropriate here, and would not imply finiteness.
I think a majority of people would answer 4 if you ask for
the number of areas formed by 2 intersecting lines on a plane surface.

You're right my question is no longer relevant...

Btw, the answers to the two questions differ by the number of unbounded areas,
which is easily seen to be 2*L; one for each line-end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:45:41 AM

The russian needs more caviar

It's never enough

After 5 projects he launch a new one and noobs will give him food for one more year

Ironically, the other NXT affiliates are doing the same thing.  Come from Beyond left NXT to try and create a cash grab with this coin, then the rest of them are creating some new PoS IPO coin called "Waves", which is probably mostly identical to NXT and has no real reason to exist.  It seems anyone who has ever touched NXT is a serial IPO launcher trying to get people to send them some cash.

devs involved: JL777, Kushti.  I'm the project leader, Coinomat at NXTforum.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:52:37 AM

The russian needs more caviar

It's never enough

After 5 projects he launch a new one and noobs will give him food for one more year

Ironically, the other NXT affiliates are doing the same thing.  Come from Beyond left NXT to try and create a cash grab with this coin, then the rest of them are creating some new PoS IPO coin called "Waves", which is probably mostly identical to NXT and has no real reason to exist.  It seems anyone who has ever touched NXT is a serial IPO launcher trying to get people to send them some cash.

devs involved: JL777, Kushti.  I'm the project leader, Coinomat at NXTforum.

From what I can see, Iota will be mighty profitable. For initial investors and those investing now
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:59:46 AM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/area
5. a particular extent of space or surface or one serving a special function

That one would be appropriate here, and would not imply finiteness.
I think a majority of people would answer 4 if you ask for
the number of areas formed by 2 intersecting lines on a plane surface.

You're right my question is no longer relevant...

Btw, the answers to the two questions differ by the number of unbounded areas,
which is easily seen to be 2*L; one for each line-end.

I think the correct term for the case you were solving would be 'partition'— not 'area' nor 'region'.

Thanks for pointing out the other possible interpretation.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:50:38 AM

From what I can see, Iota will be mighty profitable. For initial investors and those investing now

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:24:11 AM

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:28:49 AM

As usual Smooth the Monero/Aeon developer spamming other coins threads to prove that other coins are shit except the spam coins he supports; sock puppets accounts from Monero/Aeon party are different level in this forum.

My feeling is don't believe any POLL in this forum nor believe anything spammed by Monero people.

Pretty much like that. Also depicting PoW as a non permissioned ledger is theoretically right, but in reality no longer true. In these days obtaining PoS coins and staking is much more affordable than mining.

How can obtaining coins at 3000% over ICO essentially be cheaper than mining fairly from the start? That does not have to be the case.

Yes of course it is cheaper if you are selling them to yourself for next to nothing then pumping them 3000% for others to buy. Of course that is far more affordable since you are getting paid a fortune just for having them.

It is impossible to get more than your fair share of the tokens/coins if you follow a fair release protocol on a POW launch. Please explain to me how it is at all possible.

ICO is a closed curtain behind which anything can be taking place.

POW is an open book you get to see exactly what is happening as it unfolds.

If someone can show me how you can gain unfair advantage on POW  with announced release, low initial block rewards, fast scaling dif, slow long mining period...  then go ahead and explain.

pow is so 2010
game over

IOTA
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:29:41 AM

Yeah, that's it.  You caught me.  I'm so very upset that I didn't purchase any IOTAs from David Sonstebo, the international communist nutjob.  You guys will be lucky if you manage to salvage an iota of anything after that mindless nitwit gets done with you.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:20:57 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 05:53:57 AM by kiklo

Hmm,

As far as Iota goes, personally indifferent to it since I now know it is a sterile token and of no use to me.

@TPTB saw your quote in the other locked forum,

But on other more important matters , I might have some ideas you can research to see if they will help your condition

Apologies to spam the Altcoin Discussion forum with a locked thread.

I just wanted to publicly thank rangedriver for advising me to take Oregano oil as an anti-fungal, based on the theory that my chronic illness may be (perhaps among other problems) a chronic candida (i.e. fungal and also bad bacteria such as E. coli) infection perhaps especially in my digestive tract below the stomach.

I started this Oregano oil (and also bentonite clay) this afternoon for the first time, and I immediately fell asleep for 7 hours. I woke up to take it again, then woke again later to eat, and now I am still sleepy and preparing to sleep more hours. I had been having insomnia or limited hours of sleep, so this is an initially positive reaction. Let's see if it sustains.

Also immediately the sore on my tongue and the red splotches on my face dissipated. Also my face has instantly become oily again as it was when younger, not dry and flaky as it had been lately.

Oregano oil is even supposedly effective against chronic Giardia.

I discovered a new theory as to why the overload of meats back in April and May may have caused me to become so ill the remainder of 2015. Apparently meats raise the ammonia level, which is a very friendly pH level for bad bacteria and fungal infections to proliferate. But also replacing it with carbohydrates feeds the bad parasites. And eating only vegetables starves the body. So you really need an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial to combat the problem in conjunction with a moderation of the quantity and type of meats and carbos.

I've read that these parasites release toxins into the body which can explain many of the strange inflammation auto-immunity symptoms I've been experiencing.

I also started a prostate supplement, which contains Saw Palmetto, Lycophene, Selenium, Phytosterols, flower pollen, and others.

I am also continuing my multi-herbal tea (tastes and looks like Robitussin cough syrup) and vitamin D3. Eating broccoli, organic eggs, tuna soup, and oatmeal.

P.S. I had been told by a doctor (who is not specialized in this area) that I wouldn't likely have a fungal infection, because my heart rate would be elevated. I now think that is a possible symptom but perhaps not every person with a fungal infection has that symptom.

Edit: woke up 4am after additional 5 hours sleep, so that makes 12 hours sleep yesterday afternoon and night. That is the most I've slept in a long time and it mimicks what happened in Oct. 2012, when I went to Subic and slept continuously for roughly 3 days and thought I was cured (but the bad symptoms returned when I returned to Davao). I could sleep more now, but I wanted to wake up to take the supplements, wait, eat, and probably work.

IMO

This is mostly personal experience hope it helps,
Eat Brazil Nuts (contains Selenium) for the prostate and does decrease the size of a swollen prostate, so the urgency to urinate is diminished.
Things to watch out for If you take too much selenium, your finger nails will begin to ache, and selenium toxicity looks like radiation poisoning to the untrained eye.
(if the finger nails start to ache don't take any for a few weeks)

Green Tea kills E. coli
Ginger Root kills salmonella .
So people who get food poisoning from a under cooked burger, drink Green Tea,  
under cooked chicken, eat a little ginger,
If neither of those work, then a spoonful of apple cider vinegar to kill any other bad bacteria
And if all of that fails then take Cayenne, it will at least dull the pain until you can recover.

If when you wake up at night you have the night sweats ,  (Normally caused by candida)
this is because your body temp is dropping too low and your adrenal glands kick in to raise your temp , but they over raise your temp causing the sweating and over time adrenal fatigue, so you will be exhausted all of the time.  
eating Dried Coconut can kill the candida , as it is a powerful antifungal,
Warning: Never take coconut without having a soda like pepsi or coke available ( There are versions available without the High Fructose Corn Syrup if you look)
Reason : Coconut will cause a Herxheimer reaction (Candida Die-Off) , so once you feel the Stomach Bloat , immediately drink a Soda with Phosphoric Acid to release the gas that is building up. Most people actually think they are having a heart attack the 1st time they have a Herxheimer reaction
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/candida-die-off.htm
(Side Note: Zinc supplementation helps the immune system and helps Males produce more testosterone,
warning: it can also cause a Herxheimer reaction (Candida Die-Off, which only a pepsi style soda will release the pressure)    

Also try to eat or supplement with iodine, this will help your thyroid fight off the candida.
Kelp is a good natural source. (Also if you are experiencing cold hands (mostly misdiagnosed as raynaud's syndrome) , this will correct that.

Dry Skin is usually a lack of Biotin (one of the B vitamins).

Probiotics are always good.
Branch chain amino acids ( Found in Water Melon)

In Regards to sleep ,
eat Cherries before bedtime (the Natural Melatonin) will help your Sleep.
Also make sure no wireless devices are in the bedroom, as this will disturb sleep.
(Wifi decreases the melatonin in the brain) (If nothing else use an app to turn off the 4G on your Cellphone)
(Side Note: The New Smart Meters with Wifi in the US are causing massive health issues for people)
So if your bedroom has a smart meter next to your window , would move bedroom

Rebounding is very helpful
(only 3 minutes rebounding will make your immune system 3x as active for 1 hour)
https://www.wellbeingjournal.com/rebounding-good-for-the-lymph-system/

Other Things to watch out for
Any Dairy cow that was injected with RGHB will from that point on, produce a milk that contains a
insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) , that 90% of the human population can not digest .
This is the reason you see entire isles in the supermarket with Gasx and others, when 40 years ago,
it was only Tums & malox . Also the reason that 14 years girls look like they are closer to 18 in maturity.  
FYI: Organic milk is still contaminated , as the organic farmers are buying cows a few months old that were already injected RGBH instead of raising their own.

Humans need Vitamin C and can only get it from external sources, Natural Oranges or orange juice is great , however any OJ, that they added artificial calcium too is not a healthy source and will cause sinus congestion and not be absorbed well.  

Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV and I did not even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
As with any information from any source , Research it for yourself and make your own informed decision.
No Warranty or Guarantee is implied for any of the information listed above.

Cool
winterzauber

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:40:33 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 06:14:24 AM by winterzauber

People!

I don't now what is happening??? r0ach promised to pay me if I FUD his article about  Permissioned ledger Russian extortion scheme in LISK and ETH,

He said - that he will do FUD for IOTA, but I will for ETH and LISK

but now, when i made it, he doesn't want to pay me...

He is really F.. rabble

animal-r0ach (no animal, JUST INSECT-r0ach) where is my money?Huh?

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:18:17 AM

Why centralization sucks and why we need permissionless systems else we are doomed.

Astroturf is their modus operandi. See the Tedx talk YouTube by Sharyl Attkisson:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia

Thanks for the health tips (apologies for it occurring in this thread you could have PMed me).

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:16:41 AM

While I was sleeping you transformed this thread into IQ measuring contest. It's common knowledge that men tend to exaggerate size of their IQs, so I suggest to post here pictures that could prove your words. Pic or it didn't happen.  Cheesy
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:44:42 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 07:55:23 AM by Snail2

You are talking about a given coin, I'm talking generally about PoS coins. You also know that very well to build a mining farm what can mine a meaningful amount of coins can be expensive (depending on the chosen type of coins). Running such a farm cost a lot. Also such farms are not holding their value and going to be obsolete relative quickly. On the contrary if I pick a PoS coin, after my initial "investment" I do not need to spend too much more on it.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:42:35 AM

While I was sleeping you transformed this thread into IQ measuring contest. It's common knowledge that men tend to exaggerate size of their IQs, so I suggest to post here pictures that could prove your words. Pic or it didn't happen.  Cheesy

I have something better:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem

Claim the 1 million USD with a proper proof or it didn't happen Cheesy
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:19:57 AM

IQ doesn't measure functional intelligence, which is much more important.

I think intelligence, at its core, is about having a process to become increasingly more efficient. Whether by acquiring knowledge, and using it, or observing and extracting lessons that can then be used, or by personal trial and error, or by not being complacent and trying to improve continuously, even when something is apparently "good enough".

As we are born, we don't really know much about anything. You could be digging dirt with your hands and then you see someone digging with a shovel. At that point you know that there is a superior way to do the same task. If you insist on doing it by hand => you are an idiot.

All skillsets are kind of learned from the environment or built with experience. Maths, which are often associated with intelligence, are no different.

AI will clearly redefine our concept of intelligence and what ..."smart" is. A neural network can do pattern recognition on seemingly unrelated data sets, finding connections that our mind has been trained to ignore. A neural network might find patterns in moon activity, the weather, bird movement, road traffic, stock market indexes etc etc in order to predict ...an athletes performance, for betting reasons.

A guy which our culture would deem "smart" would be quick to dismiss these connections, and fail miserably to predict the performance of the athlete based on the same data. Meaning that our "smart" guy has a socially conditioned intelligence on what he is even allowed to contemplate (before being criticized by others as being ridiculous).

This is normal, because the basic algorithm is that "Love feels good" => "I want love" => "I want social acceptance" (whether conventionally by aligning with social norms, or trying to prove your worth in society by demonstrating superior ways of thinking compared to normal people). Yet this chain leads one to the safe harbor of "love", which is equated with "acceptance", by ignoring all those aspects that could potentially ridicule him in the social arena.

When a human sees that a neural network can find the "recipe" for catchy melodies, by simply studying the pattern of famous songs, or that it can find the "recipe" for thousands of very highly sought-after hard alloys for the industry, by simply being fed the molecular bonds of a few hard alloys, or predict financial or sport performance, then there is a lamp going off in his head. He is like "what the fuck does a program that emulates neurons has over me, that I don't, and it gets the results when I can't? How can both of us see the same data and yet it clearly "sees" the connections that my mind doesn't even spot".

The answer is usually of the kind:

-social conditioning on how to think (or what is even allowed to cross our minds as "plausible")
-complacency on finding a sub-optimal model that works (and thinking its optimal) and staying with that (the mind does a L1 "caching" of the "prior known solution" and avoids finding better solutions)

Once this type of failure in human thinking is understood, intelligence can accelerate for a human being and new findings about how intelligence works will uncover intelligence-acceleration techniques. Eventually the smartest people are those who have dissected intelligence and understood what it is, how it can increase, what are the obstacles to this, how can one bypass the obstacles, and applied their method to become smarter. All this is not a formal process. It's more like a scientific approach to being, related to one's way of thinking. Monitoring one's though process for defective or suboptimal ways of thinking and replacing them with superior ones.
Jabbawa

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:39:01 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 01:11:28 PM by Jabbawa

PMSL!

How old are you? This is just too funny!

140's, genius??? lol. Well I never knew I was a genius too (grabs champagne and brags to wife). I always just thought I was quite clever but as subject to the limits of my insight and experience as everyone else is?!

Dude, I think most people here have IQs between 130-150s. I'd be surprised if you're much above average for this space, but honestly, who gives a crap about IQ?! You are a human being and apparently you have a fragile ego and are very insecure; instead of allowing your arguments to stand on their own weight you've tried to use authority-of-intellect to validate your opinion. This demonstrates that you still have a lot of ego to overcome if you ever hope to turn being 'moderately bright' into being a 'happy and secure' adult.

Obviously NVC says you will now react defensively because you'll feel attacked and belittled. That's your ego rising with rage at feeling so patronised. It does you no favours. Meditate, don't rise to it!

Dr Jabba prescribes a week long ayahuasca session in peru... you'll be a new man!

Wink

EDIT: My other half is laughing waaay too hard at the idea that I could be a genius Sad. Now my ego is bruised too lol!
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:24:53 PM

PMSL!

How old are you? This is just too funny!

140's, genius??? lol. Well I never knew I was a genius too (grabs champagne and brags to wife). I always just thought I was quite clever but as subject to the limits of my insight and experience as everyone else is?!

Dude, I think most people here have IQs between 130-150s. I'd be surprised if you're much above average for this space, but honestly, who gives a crap about IQ?! You are a human being and apparently you have a fragile ego and are very insecure; instead of allowing your arguments to stand on their own weight you've tried to use authority-of-intellect to validate your opinion. This demonstrates that you still have a lot of ego to overcome if you ever hope to turn being 'moderately bright' into being a 'happy and secure' adult.

Obviously NVC says you will now react defensively because you'll feel attacked and belittled. That's your ego rising with rage at feeling so patronised. It does you no favours. Meditate, don't rise to it!

Dr Jabba prescribes a week long ayahuasca session in peru... you'll be a new man!

Wink

EDIT: My other half is laughing waaay too hard at the idea that I could be a genius Sad. Now my ego is bruised too lol!

If you have IQ - you have money cause only stupid will spend his/her lifetime on full-time job for small salary.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:55:11 PM

Ok, it looks like CFB is online again since he said Vitalik looks like an alien.  In the Austrian school of money, "money" is required to have scarcity, but because money is a unitary instrument, it's also required to have accessibility.  Gold accomplishes this permissionless and unitary system because most any nation can acquire it, even if they have to go straight down a few miles.

When I say, "unitary instrument", it's because you have to have a price peg in which all other objects are pegged to so that you can say "one chicken = 1/10th a hat".  Bitcoin follows and actually improves upon gold in this case of accessibility.  It can be acquired wherever you want, and the accessibility never stops due to permanent coin turnover via transaction fee block reward.  If there is no accessibility, there can be no unitary price peg, and the entire thing just turns into an extortion scheme, so here we are in this thread.

The way Bitcoin is designed is honestly somewhat of a work of art by someone with the understanding of a renaissance man.  CFB either did not understand why that coin turnover was required or did not care because he wanted to issue an IPO at all costs.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:32:52 PM

Ok, it looks like CFB is online again since he said Vitalik looks like an alien.

Aye, I'm waiting for you accepting the bet or 24 hour deadline.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:42:09 PM

What about the fact that cryptocurrency is an engineering task to create a decentralized price peg, so that if you remove the accessibility aspect, you have created in this case, both a permissioned ledger and extortion scheme?

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████