Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Piece of Shit Bitcoiners et al. Hall of Fame  (Read 15810 times)
IluhaHA

Activity: 183
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:07:44 PM

this is an awesome list I will keep it in mind and never deal with any of these people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

And finally, because prominent Moneroers, certainly including myself and fluffypony among them, are on record repeatedly telling people not to buy Monero unless they are extreme speculators who are comfortable with the fact they will likely lose money.

You are the moderator of a Monero thread where it's constantly being advertised how buying Monero is a good investment and will make the buyer a lot of money. Because you are the moderator, you have chosen to allow such posts being published and remain visible for all greedy noobs ready to lose their money.

If you had an unmoderated thread instead, you wouldn't have taken the responsibility on what remains published and what doesn't upon yourself and the liability would unequivocally fall upwards to the forum moderators and admins alone. As it currently stands, to further back your stance quoted above, perhaps it would be a good idea from both ethical and legal standpoints for you to start deleting at least the most outrageous m00n posts. Unless you think the value of the asset can only go up and no one will ever lose any money thus not getting scammed by your own definition.

He is totally lost.

Actually I have to agree with illodin here. I have warned americanpegasus et al many times, but they seem to be very hard-headed. And smooth seems to downplay the culpability of this promotion in terms of securities law violations. At least now they seem to keep in their own thread, but that still does not negate illodin's point. Nevertheless this is off topic. Monero did not have an instamine nor does it have an ongoing masternode funnel scam. The false advertising of Dash is not admitting the truth about the instamine and ongoing implications of the masternode scheme. Every security has a prospectus which is required by law to make these facts known to the investors. If investors understood the lies of Evan, they would probably have some inkling that a person like that is incapable of leading Dash to successful adoption in the world and also some inkling of the scam they would be investing in and whether that is the sort of ethics they want to support for crypto-currency.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:29:07 PM

Documented Darkcoin (DRK i.e. Dash) victim:

did you actually loose money? do you know anybody that actually lost money?

I lost money on darkcoin (DASH). I bought a stack early on before I knew about the instamine. Once I realised the truth I sold for a loss and took the hit. I could have held onto my DASH in the hope of breaking even someday, but I just don't have enough time to follow threads and news for coins I KNOW will fail eventually. My most scarce resource is time! I did the exact same thing with bytecoin (BCN), once I knew it was a scam, I knew it would fail eventually, just not when, so I moved on to spend time resources looking for coins with better chances of mass adoption. I don't regret either decision.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:34:15 PM

Stop playing. It's actually dumb. If this is proof you lost all the reputation you have left.
Do you know how many times I have been "scammed" while trading or investing?

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:38:02 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 11:54:46 PM by TPTB_need_war

Stop playing. It's actually dumb. If this is proof you lost all the reputation you have left.

Finding out about basic facts of issuance after investing because it was not mentioned in the prospectus, is a securities law violation of the issuer, not of the investor. Please go learn some basic facts about securities law.

An instamine is a premine and thus they lose all protections against securities law that a decentralized distribution would potentially give them, i.e. where no issuer is in control and thus no issuer exists to provide a prospectus.

Add the fact of the masternode scheme protocol which is paying coins to the developer, so thus there is a centralized party that investors are depending on for their expectations of future value. Thus this development group must issue a factual prospectus. The Dash website is a prospectus and makes certain statements of fact, which omit certain key facts.

Had the tokens not been distributed for investment, perhaps one could argue this token is like a game token and is not a security that investors are basing expectations. But we can see from the linked audio upthread, that Evan is actively planing incentives (such as offering DRK to the centralized exchange, which he asserts can be paid from the funds voted on, so he implies he can control the vote) to make DRK available in multiple centralized exchanges where investors have funds stored for trading. So obviously he is targeting investors.

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:42:45 PM

Documented Darkcoin (DRK i.e. Dash) victim:

did you actually loose money? do you know anybody that actually lost money?

I lost money on darkcoin (DASH). I bought a stack early on before I knew about the instamine. Once I realised the truth I sold for a loss and took the hit. I could have held onto my DASH in the hope of breaking even someday, but I just don't have enough time to follow threads and news for coins I KNOW will fail eventually. My most scarce resource is time! I did the exact same thing with bytecoin (BCN), once I knew it was a scam, I knew it would fail eventually, just not when, so I moved on to spend time resources looking for coins with better chances of mass adoption. I don't regret either decision.

=>

Very reliable "witness":

I own a BIG stack of XMR and respect their dev team.

...and he just so happens to have an issue with BCN and DASH, the two major competitors to XMR...

...and he sold at a loss... "early on"... when that's impossible because early on (meaning three months) darkcoin's price was extremely stable around the 0.0012 - 0.0016 range, until mid April '14 when it exploded upwards by 5-10-15 times. And if he came onboard even ...earlier on, he could have bought for 0.00002x to 0.000x, so it would be mathematically impossible to lose money at the 0.001x range.

TPTB don't be so naive in things related to the Monero community.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:46:50 PM

AlexGR your slimy attempts to obfuscate this discussion with long-winded off topic references as to the motivations of others is irrelevant.

Please stay on the facts of whether Dash was instamined, whether masternodes pay very high dividends to those who control the coin supply, that masternodes destroy the anonymity, masternodes make InstantX insecure (per the high school level math lie"error" I revealed), and whether these facts have been properly documented on Dash's website historically and currently.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:51:44 PM

AlexGR your slimy attempts to obfuscate this discussion with off topic references as to the motivations of others is irrelevant.

You know what's irrelevant? Trolling this thread with DRK-related bullshit.

How about we keep it clean and allow it to serves its purpose, not as an altcoin mud arena, but as a comprehensive list of actual scammers, that actually ripped off people.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:54:55 PM

AlexGR your slimy attempts to obfuscate this discussion with off topic references as to the motivations of others is irrelevant.

How about we keep it clean and allow it to serves its purpose, not as an altcoin mud arena, but as a comprehensive list of actual scammers, that actually ripped off people.

How does your criminal mind rationalize that Evan is not a scammer who is ripping people off? Perhaps you are an accomplice who is profiting off the masternodes as we speak. Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

Here is diagram of the scam of the flow of electronic digits printed ongoing out of thin air:

PRINTING PRESS ----> INSIDERS -----> INVESTORSFOOLS

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:00:16 PM

Finding out about basic facts of issuance after investing because it was not mentioned in the prospectus, is a securities law violation of the issuer, not of the investor. Please go learn some basic facts about securities law.

None of the issue was hidden. He was just lazy and impatient.
Stop playing.

An instamine is a premine...

What? Say again.

Add the fact of the masternode scheme which is paying coins to the developer.

Are you referring to Decentralize Budget System? People vote and the network hire devs.

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:00:50 PM

How does your criminal mind rationalize that Evan is not a scammer who is ripping people off?

Oh, here we go again: Who did he rip off?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:05:42 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 11:19:53 PM by TPTB_need_war

None of the issue was hidden.

Document where it has always been in the official prospectus.

An instamine is a premine...

What? Say again.

Q: What is the difference between a premine and a group planning to instantmine over a very short window of time 31.2% of the coins with overwhelming rented cloud hashrate and using multiple techniques of obscuring the plan and obscuring that the rate of issuance will be so fast that if you don't mine immediately, you do not get a portion on this 31.2%.

A: Former is honest, latter is deception. No functional difference on distribution fairness and implications on whether the market is manipulated by those who control the coin supply.

Add the fact of the masternode scheme which is paying coins to the developer.

Are you referring to Decentralize Budget System? People vote and the network hire devs.

Those who control the coin supply vote, but they are the same insiders who stole the coin supply, thus the "Decentralized" term is another deception of this scam.

And remember you can only vote if you lockup 1000 DRK as a masternode. Which excludes lunch money investorsfools and also this lock up removes the voter from the float thus making the market more manipulatable by the insiders.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:06:58 PM

This has been explained to you numerous times. Now you are just trying to ignore and obfuscate answering the dicussion that would reveal you are an accomplice.

Perhaps you are an accomplice who is profiting off the masternodes as we speak. Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

Here is diagram of the scam of the flow of electronic digits printed ongoing out of thin air:

PRINTING PRESS ----> INSIDERS -----> INVESTORSFOOLS

I suppose your hard-head will require some explaining from the SEC and FinCEN in the future. You will reap what you sow.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:10:20 PM

Care to do disclosure given you are attacking the motivations of others?

He is defending Dash and showing your double standards, ignorance and naivety.
You are attacking and playing dumb because you have nothing important to do, it seems.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:11:45 PM

You are attacking and playing dumb because you have nothing important to do, it seems.

I am waiting for his AND YOUR sworn statements of disclosure.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:15:29 PM

Could you two perhaps take your shitcoin shit slinging contest somewhere else perhaps? Just a suggestion.

I respectively disagree, feeling that the exchange between the two in this is welcomed.

I'm still under the weather unable to digest posts fully, but feel that the OP may need be amended to reflect both sentiments.

Your thread, you're the boss. If you have the patience to read all this who am I to argue  Grin.

With apologies, I've truly been under the weather. I now promise to dedicate an hour or two to this thread to... to... to do something. I believe I have a simple solution that I'll implement, with looking forward to feedback or backlash once in place.

Please continue the spirited convo, for this is non-self-moderated thread.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:17:42 PM

This has been explained to you numerous times. Now you are just trying to ignore and obfuscate answering the dicussion that would reveal you are an accomplice.

Do you think your accusations hold any weight right now?

You quoted A BIG XMR BAGHOLDER ffs:

I own a BIG stack of XMR and respect their dev team.

The other day you even went to the XMR thread to call for reinforcements from the Monero troll brigade:

The quality of this thread is, alas, significantly detoriating over the last few days.

Where is smooth?

Can't any Monero's supporters help me 'dish' Dish? Plz read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.msg14393865#msg14393865

I mean, really?

Are we still debating this?

Icebreaker showed us how large of a scammer Evan is, because ....there was a girl in the Miami booth. Millions were lost that day by that girl Cry Cry Cry

Prior to that trolling intervention, Smooth showed us how Evan's market analysis led to the spectacular scamming of DASH investors who ....made 70% profits Roll Eyes

And prior to that, we learned of some guy who felt cheated because he supposedly didn't know what was going on or that DRK was issuing ...."40.000 darkcoins per block" Roll Eyes A lie, as can be proven in the blockchain explorer.

Your whole bunch here is #REKT.
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:18:35 PM

A lot is said about distribtion fairness of certain coins.
Do you want fairness? Give 7 billion people 1 coin each and check the distribution after few hours/days. Come back with your findings.

I am waiting for his AND YOUR sworn statements of disclosure.

So, you are bored and should be left alone.
Good luck with quoting yourself, endlessly.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:19:22 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 03:17:59 AM by Gleb Gamow

Gleb you are citing an alleged April Fools joke blog entry about Craig Wright. The video you cited adds no evidence that he is a scammer.

With apologies, you are 100% correct. I blame being sick for the fuck up, with no excuses for fuck ups when I'm not sick.

FWIW, I respect all your sentiments as well as Alex's. I see that I have some reading to do. Thanks again for your contributions to this thread, with same true for all others.
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:21:27 PM

With apologies, I've truly been under the weather. I now promise to dedicate an hour or two to this thread to... to... to do something. I believe I have a simple solution that I'll implement, with looking forward to feedback or backlash once in place.

Please continue the spirited convo, for this is non-self-moderated thread.

People can call you a scammer when you implement those simple solutions  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: