Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

I think everybody have different good way, becouse the best way that we can do is depend on our skill. We can use the skill that we have to make bitcoin.
There different wayd to make Bitcoin and yes, it depends on the skill of a person. If one person is willing to learn a lot about Bitcoin, I think there would find a great way to increase their Bitcoin. In ny case, joining in different is one of my ways to make Bitcoin.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

For me there are so many way or great way to earn bitcoin by joining bounty campaign by joining siganture campaign.TRading,gambling,faucets and also you can join airdrops.

yeah, but to make all possible you need to study first how does it works. bounty campaign, is a long term campaign but it gives a high earnings in return, signature campaign, here you need to follow all the rules in order for you to get paid, signature campaign usually paid you btc weekly, gambling, a fastest way to earn bitcoin you could double your profit in just a couple of minutes but it's too risky cause you could also loss huge amount if you make a mistake. that's are some ways on how to earn bitcoin. Smiley Cheesy
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

The greatest way I know to make bitcoin is by trading. If you really want to get a lot of bitcoin is to buy it thru trusted partners of bitcoin but I needs also a lot of money from your pocket. There are also a lot of ways to have a bitcoin if you really want a huge one. You can also go to gambling and in campaigns. This ways are depends on your skills and knowledge because some of this ways can also decrease your bitcoin instead of increasing it. Just always remember that we need to give extra care on what we do especially in online.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

Anything other than signature campaigns and gambling.

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.
the job that I am working inorder to increase my bitcoins is by joining in signature campaign and also by doing trading. Signature campaign and trading is one of the profitable jobs that we can do in order to increase our bitcoins.
ondabeat

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

I do not think this thread is useless because some members have mentioned it. That Bitcoin for some users is free money from the Internet but as we all know there is no free lunch and we have to work hard to get our money both digitally and physically. You will earn more money if you have a high paying job and turn some of it into Bitcoin as you need it.
smarteth

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

Bitcoin signatures are best way to earn tokens and bitcoin indeed but need to have good selection
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

A bit saved is a bit earned. So save your money by not clicking on any of the signatures of the people posting in this thread.

great way to make bitcoin? hmm In my opinion, the best way is short term trading or investing to an altcoin which has expectations for the future. But investing need information which means a lot of work. Trading needs a lot of experience. Both of them is not easy.
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

I, for example, work on investment. This is a great way to make Bitcoin. I recommend that everyone work on investments.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

The most relevant way to obtain cryptocurrency at the moment are the bounty campaign. You do not need anything except time, effort and patience.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

The great way to make bitcoin is by buying it by the used of different wallets. It is the easiest way to have bitcoin and also the way to get a huge profit in bitcoin.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

For me it is bounty campaign and airdrop, have you maybe better option, when yes please tell us how it is your way to make bitcoin.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

Anything beside signature campaign is ANOTHER campaign.
You can participate i think. But if you dont want to, you can mining to make bitcoin.

As long as you are not a rich guys with a few hundred of thousands of dollars to spend, mining Bitcoin is not for you. Mining Ethereum on the other hand it's pretty accessible.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

I think this thread is not that useless since the question are being answered and continuosly being answered. You are legendary now so you are supposed to know the answer in your thread, but I will still say my point. The other guy is right, you need to learn something new so that you can have many opportunities for example is some company is hiring skilled workers and you desperately need a job so you can grab the opportunity since you already have skills.  If you are earning from campaigns, and you want more, you can try another way like trading, this one requires skill and knowledge.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Do what you can do best and exchange some of that earnings into Bitcoin if you can afford it. You need to learn something new so that you can have many opportunity example is some company is hiring skilled worker and you desperately need a job so you can grab the opportunity since you already have skill. Choose wisely!
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:27:43 AM

The right way to get Bitcoin is the first is to buy, the way it can be done through VIP Bitcoin with a nominal purchase in want. The second is by following the existing campaigns in the Bitcointalk forum by registering facebook campaigns, twitter and other social media, there is also a way to follow the signature campaign that is also provided in the Bitcointalk forum. The third way to mine Bitcoin, this way must use high-capacity hardware, using the flow of electricity that must be stable.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

The higher the risk ; the higher will be the gain and the lower the risk the lower will be gain.  If you want to earn with high spead go for gambling; if your luck is with you and  you win you will earn very big amount but if you loose you will be losing your own money too.
Trading is another option for quick earnings.  You may opt for short term or long term investments.  Short term investments mean you enter the market ; buy bitcoin with the sole objective of selling it expecting price hike in near future but for becoming this type of earner you need to acquire more and  more knowledge about the trends of market otherwise you will be a loser one losing your own investment too.

Another way to earn bitcoin is mining; you start mining coins.  But it is difficult task too because without knowledge and expertise your will not be able to mine bitcoins.  So study relative material acquire knowledge and start mining; you will be a net earner of bitcoin; no fear of losing your savings because you just producing new bitcoin in your own computer.  Safest earning.

Attending signature campaigns is also good source of income.  For it one has to write good posts here in bitcoin forum.  So with some labour hard work you will be earning handsome amount.  Also in addition you may join bounties airdrops which good airdrops are paying nice amounts for filling their airdrops though sometimes there may be some  airdrops which though will pay you in their coins but the value of their coin unluckily is  zero but still you may earn if you work for some good ico s. 

So dear you have to either invest your own money in trading or work hard for few hours a day and definitely you will earn a lot. 
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

There are different ways. It's depend on your skills. You should study first of all and then choose what is better to you: to be a miner or prticipate in signature campaigns, do trading, do investments. Each this way has its own advantages.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

Mining. Buy a mining rig and let it mine the bitcoins for you. All you have to do is buy an antminer and let it do the rest. You just have to pay for the electricity bills and maintain the machine at optimum performance because it might malfunction in time. Stary mining, my friend!

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

For us new member if our activity will be mature and we will be qualified . Then the great way to make bitcoin is join the ICO campaign in which we can earn token from a signature bounty campaign that will hire us to help promote the ICO campaign.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: