Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
al0729

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

learn how be patient analyze every move you do . thats all  .
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:39:29 AM

learn how be patient analyze every move you do . thats all  .

Patience will give good returns down the road, but I think that keeping our funds ideal is not a good idea in the environment where we can use our resources and achieve growth. Bitcoin has the potential of growing itself so how about investing it in various options so that one can get more than what he has invested. There are services like peer to peer lending, stock, commodities, forex trading and yes there is risk associated with it, but there is also a risk in keeping bitcoins ideal.

uchma7

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:28:40 AM

There are somany good ways to earn bitcoin. But in my opinion, affiliate marketing is one great way to earn bitcoin if one works with the right companies
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:44:31 AM

What do you mean with worthless money? The money you use to pay your coffee at Starbucks? Is worthless? No it can pay your coffee.
I mean, bitcoin is must have a price. The price is determined by the global economy condition and or blockchain technology.
So I agree when you give us suggestions to learn and do anything needed. But to our current fiat is not related.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:54:07 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

I agree with your first 2 points but i dont agree with your 3rd point which currency you are telling is worthless without that currency valuation done in bitcoin , then bitcoin is worthless, where you see only the bitcoin value in that currency only and the users are taking benefit of that currency valuation as advantage. It is not said that 1 btc will give u this much gold or coffee, but it is calculated as 1 btc value $950 like this.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

I agree with your first 2 points but i dont agree with your 3rd point which currency you are telling is worthless without that currency valuation done in bitcoin , then bitcoin is worthless, where you see only the bitcoin value in that currency only and the users are taking benefit of that currency valuation as advantage. It is not said that 1 btc will give u this much gold or coffee, but it is calculated as 1 btc value $950 like this.

With skills you can do grow your money here and with skills you can work for bitcoin, and that is the best way to do if a person is afraid of taking big risk. Big risk could give big rewards if you can do it right just like investing with bitcoin or trading it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:11:51 AM

Spend as desired.

With skills you can do grow your money here and with skills you can work for bitcoin, and that is the best way to do if a person is afraid of taking big risk. Big risk could give big rewards if you can do it right just like investing with bitcoin or trading it.

But commonly the peoples too lazy for learning and upgrade their skill whereas with skill we can get salary with bitcoin. Just take one example, logo design. It is not easy to learn but if you give really efforts to learn you will get worth knowledge.
Usually a professional logo designer make one original logo for company get 40 - 100 dollars even can more than that . You just asking payment with bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:17:06 AM

Spend as desired.

like programming you can earn pretty decent every project you deal . If you do have skills then sell it online or use it to earn bitcoin it is very many sites out there so just find the right client then earn. But one of the problems is scams so just be careful out there. But you can find some legit sites. But here in the forum you can earn also here by doing small task in services section
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:17:26 PM

Keep posting to earn activity. Enroll in some campaign then keep posting to earn money. Thanks

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:59:47 PM

Keep posting to earn activity. Enroll in some campaign then keep posting to earn money. Thanks

you have knowledge about this forum although you are still a newbie. Perhaps, you are an another account farmer here. Anyway, just kidding. And of course, signature campaign is very effective for everyone who want to earn Bitcoin online. Try to make your account looked good and they will pay for your signature
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:39:06 PM

you have knowledge about this forum although you are still a newbie. Perhaps, you are an another account farmer here. Anyway, just kidding. And of course, signature campaign is very effective for everyone who want to earn Bitcoin online. Try to make your account looked good and they will pay for your signature

Currently the free way, signatures are the best way to earn some bitcoin, but its about to happen again the reduce of the payments, i do remember when signatures were paying 0,10btc weekly, bitcoin were worthing 300-450 dollars on those time. Besides those you can try captcha, faucets, games and well with a bit experience try trading,  and with huge risk get into gambling and forex world.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

Honestly, you don't need to spend years on the forum to find out that the best way to earn some coins is participating in campaigns.

In every thread, where people ask how to get some coins, the most populat answer is a signature campaign. Grin
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:26:03 AM

Someone once asked Bill Gates how he made so much money. His answer: signature campaigns

Maybe you are all onto something. I know when I want to spend my money the first thing I think of is "someone's signature".

You will all be rich some day by spending hours developing your forum posting skills. There is a huge future in it. This forum will likely go on forever and the value will always go up for signatures.

It's not like someone could write a computer program to post mindless drivel all over the forum and take your jobs away.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:06:12 AM

Honestly, you don't need to spend years on the forum to find out that the best way to earn some coins is participating in campaigns.

In every thread, where people ask how to get some coins, the most populat answer is a signature campaign. Grin
you know many of those who go into this forum only to participate in signature campaign advantages this forum like get informed about cryptocurrency isn't the main goal. in my opinion

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:18:49 AM

I know and most easily, safely and surely is with mining. If you're trying to get with faucet, signature campaign, giveaway etc. then you should work hard.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:41:02 AM

There are somany good ways to earn bitcoin. But in my opinion, affiliate marketing is one great way to earn bitcoin if one works with the right companies
Affiliate marketing is indeed nice, but nowadays peoples did not want and they very hate with affiliate marketing. I have tried several times over the internet but the result was not good, 15 years ago might be affiliate marketing is still good, but now it is dead. I recommend for trading, many guides so that success in trading.
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:43:22 AM

I know and most easily, safely and surely is with mining. If you're trying to get with faucet, signature campaign, giveaway etc. then you should work hard.
Mining, (ESPECIALLY cloud mining which is basically a rip off) is not really profitable any more for the little guys, all the big players have pretty much captured the entire process. If you want to earn Bitcoin the best way is to either work for it or simply buy it.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:19:32 AM

So, what's new in these suggestions ?
Really what is new here? The plan sounds great and the idea sounds great, but every idea needs money to be started. So what to do to those people who have not any basis for a newbusiness which is in demand? You did not calculated all the necessary details for this "BOOM!"
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:33:56 AM

Spend as desired.

So, what's the point?  Huh

The point is learn a new or an expert skill that only few people good on it and when you already expert on it, you can open your own service about that skill, earn money and convert your salary into bitcoins or the fast point is get a job, rofl.
comrades

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:39:52 AM

I just started about bit coin and I don't how to earn money from .I will try and try to know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: