Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

The greatest ways to make s is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn s regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.
Trading is a good way to earn some money if you have the patience and the bank roll to enter the coin at the right time and to exit at a profit and multiply your coins but making money from signature campaign is not true as it is not easy to make the money as you say from a campaign as the rates are really low.

You know i earn better from signature campaign than trade, Because in trading all your coins on the risk, and in signature campaign our  is not on the risk, if we do work than we earn from it. But it is right, we earn not high but we could earn from signature campaign.
But, we just earn  from signature campaign is very little payment than trading.
In trading, we can get more money if we're know knowledge about trading, about
How to analysis price of market, If we've mastered it all, we'll easily get an advantage.
i think the bitcoin we earn from signature campaign is much less than the the bitcoin we earn from trading or investing.....
but the trading is not the safest way and we cannot do any type of trading without any experience so first we have learn some experience than it is easy for us.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

Firstly i (anyone) would recommend to trade with bitcoin and other coins to make profit but trading requires time and experience of various coins and knowledge of how market and demand takes place.
Secondly I would suggest you to develop skill that other people would love to hire you or give you task for bitcoin. Simple work like graphics designing, web designing, logo designing, animation, content writing etc. This sort of work will easily give you $100 monthly if you have moderate clients.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

The greatest ways to make s is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn s regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.
Trading is a good way to earn some money if you have the patience and the bank roll to enter the coin at the right time and to exit at a profit and multiply your coins but making money from signature campaign is not true as it is not easy to make the money as you say from a campaign as the rates are really low.

You know i earn better from signature campaign than trade, Because in trading all your coins on the risk, and in signature campaign our  is not on the risk, if we do work than we earn from it. But it is right, we earn not high but we could earn from signature campaign.
But, we just earn  from signature campaign is very little payment than trading.
In trading, we can get more money if we're know knowledge about trading, about
How to analysis price of market, If we've mastered it all, we'll easily get an advantage.
i think the bitcoin we earn from signature campaign is much less than the the bitcoin we earn from trading or investing.....
but the trading is not the safest way and we cannot do any type of trading without any experience so first we have learn some experience than it is easy for us.....
Signature campaign is much less than that we can earn from trading, but it depends on the person who trades if his capital is big or not, a lot of members here use a signature campaign to earn some money to trade, it also depends on your knowledge if you can trade well or not.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

Firstly i (anyone) would recommend to trade with bitcoin and other coins to make profit but trading requires time and experience of various coins and knowledge of how market and demand takes place.
Secondly I would suggest you to develop skill that other people would love to hire you or give you task for bitcoin. Simple work like graphics designing, web designing, logo designing, animation, content writing etc. This sort of work will easily give you $100 monthly if you have moderate clients.
if you can also got a good timing right now there's a lots of website which bringing some cloud mining investment very risky but if you review and you able to catch one you will able to make some good profits just always assess first then check if opportunity is knocking to you a lots of review from google and here inside the forum will help you.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn bitcoins regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.

You know i earn better from signature campaign than trade, Because in trading all your coins on the risk, and in signature campaign our bitcoin is not on the risk, if we do work than we earn from it. But it is right, we earn not high but we could earn from signature campaign.
I also earned in signature campaign than trading but signature campaign has a small amount to earn, it is a collecting of bitcoin. Its not enough your daily needs. If you know more about in trading then you have an enough experience and reputation, surely you can earn as much as possible depends on value tat you trade.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

The greatest ways to make bitcoins is from trading and from signature campaign and if you have any technical skills then it will be an added advantage as you can sell your services and can earn bitcoins regularly as you don't have to invest any money into it the only thing you invest is your time and efforts.

You know i earn better from signature campaign than trade, Because in trading all your coins on the risk, and in signature campaign our bitcoin is not on the risk, if we do work than we earn from it. But it is right, we earn not high but we could earn from signature campaign.

Signature campaigns are a waste of time for anything beyond small gains, like beer type of money. Anyone willing to make any relevant amount of money is going to take big risks. Not even working for a wage is ever going to make you rich unless you take risky decisions to make huge gains.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

To make bitcoin you need to be a miner. To earn bitcoin you need to get slots in signature campaigns, can do trading, get jobs from services section.

simple one but it misses the mark, to the point, I guess ditbitcoin skill is needed but it is for those interested in participating in the corridor design, the important thing we are good at looking at the market situation will certainly lucky
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

The great way to make bitcoin is to learned all of these strategy to be successful person and I think that's only for trading. You need to look the graph rate so that you can continue or not. And in investing, I think it will not usable because in investing, is a risky, although it has a big money in this but you need to be care. Read the informations and the details.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Speaking about methods to earn or make bitcoins? there is only one way to print money that is printing obviously and for BTC the same rule applies which is mining.
If you think mining is no longer profitable? think again, you don't need to mine and sell same day but if you are smart enough you could mine and hold, yes I know it's risky but we're talking about bitcoins here, the only rise market in the world.

I agree. If Bitcoin was staying at the same level for years mining would be unprofitable eventually since difficulty is rising. But the price of BTC is rising more quickly than of anything else including the latest mining equipment so mining is a great way to make Bitcoin, no doubt about that.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

Signature campaigns are a waste of time for anything beyond small gains, like beer type of money. Anyone willing to make any relevant amount of money is going to take big risks. Not even working for a wage is ever going to make you rich unless you take risky decisions to make huge gains.
I agree with you about signature campaign is a waste of time but if the person is new to bitcoin or in this community he would end up being at signature campaign for sure while learning how to earn bitcoin and how it works it is much better to join some campaign and earn while doing some research before investing large amount of money by trading or straight up to mining.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

I agree with you about signature campaign is a waste of time but if the person is new to bitcoin or in this community he would end up being at signature campaign for sure while learning how to earn bitcoin and how it works it is much better to join some campaign and earn while doing some research before investing large amount of money by trading or straight up to mining.

Funny how you agreed that signature campaign is a waste of time while you're in the Qtum signature campaign. Roll Eyes Pretty hypocritical, don't you think? Smiley

You're not wearing signature because you want to learn here while getting paid to post to do so. You're already a full member so by now you should understand the basics and the intermediate part of bitcoins unless you're so busy posting for your signature campaign.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

Speaking about methods to earn or make bitcoins? there is only one way to print money that is printing obviously and for BTC the same rule applies which is mining.
If you think mining is no longer profitable? think again, you don't need to mine and sell same day but if you are smart enough you could mine and hold, yes I know it's risky but we're talking about bitcoins here, the only rise market in the world.

I agree. If Bitcoin was staying at the same level for years mining would be unprofitable eventually since difficulty is rising. But the price of BTC is rising more quickly than of anything else including the latest mining equipment so mining is a great way to make Bitcoin, no doubt about that.
I don't agree with that. The difficulty rising is caused by people buying more mining gear, they wouldn't do that if it wasn't profitable. So what I think is that if bitcoin stays at a price level for a long time the difficulty will stop going up until it becomes more profitable to mine again. Same for when the price goes down, a lot of miners won't be profitable anymore and will stop mining, that causes the difficulty to drop again. So in the end I think every price correlates with a difficulty level, so that if the price is stable the difficulty will be too.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

The great way to make bitcoin is to learned all of these strategy to be successful person and I think that's only for trading. You need to look the graph rate so that you can continue or not. And in investing, I think it will not usable because in investing, is a risky, although it has a big money in this but you need to be care. Read the informations and the details.
for starters, I think trading is too heavy to be the fastest way. perhaps, for a better start, the investment could be the best way to get a bitcoin, because of the investment, would have a small risk, especially in investment altcoin. maybe if it fails, there will be a refund.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

Funny how you agreed that signature campaign is a waste of time while you're in the Qtum signature campaign. Roll Eyes Pretty hypocritical, don't you think? Smiley

You're not wearing signature because you want to learn here while getting paid to post to do so. You're already a full member so by now you should understand the basics and the intermediate part of bitcoins unless you're so busy posting for your signature campaign.

It's not a waste of time. While surf browsing on this forum you are learning about Bitcoin and others' opinions on different things. This while you're also making money and helping a website. I don't really find it a waste of time, it's more of a knowledge helper.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:04:21 PM

i think you should try to be expert in one profession. you should not be jack of all but master of non.  i think trading is one of the best way of making money, i my self mostly invest my money in trading. but to become a good and successful trader you also need to have good experience in trading. without any experience gambling is more risky. 
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:10:00 PM

I see that everyone sees Bitcoin as this magical money making thing so here is a great way to make some money:

1. Learn a skill that is in demand.

2. Use that skill to make money in your worthless inflationary local currency.

3. Convert that worthless currency into bitcoins.

Boom. Now you have real money!

Spend as desired.

Bonus points if you can use your skill that is in demand to directly make bitcoins.

In some countries you can direct deposit your paycheck into bitcoins.
In the US you can use http://www.bitwage.co or PEY in Germany.

PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.

I agree with you. Most people that come to Bitcointalk, however, are happy with the little pay that signature campaigns deliver. The BTC that those campaigns pay might be worth a lot in these user's local currencies.

Development skills such as a good command of Node.js and React.js is what can earn one a good amount of BTC (and fiat currency) these days. It's a good way to support one's family.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

Currently signatures does allow to earn small ammounts all weeks, if we able to keep into them, for atleast 2-5 months then we will have capital to invest into trading that is currently the best source or income we can get even with risk around, but to get bitcoin or money at crypto we need to risk and expose our bitcoins.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:55:00 PM

Yes, Trading means to invest your money and earn a profit, but in the signature campaign, there is no investment the bitcoins will come for our hard work. And here no loss this is 100% profit. The payment also not low approximately we can make 150+$ per month in signature campaign. So now tell me which is better to earn Bitcoins Trading or Signature campaign?
It is really good to know that you people are earning a good amount of money through signature campaign and recently i am enrolled in some major campaigns but even then the amount of money i am making is not even close what you guys are taking about but may be i will be making around $80 a month through campaign and that is not a big enough money anywhere.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:05:35 PM

BTC is an investment itself, so putting money in is always good... Don't turn to burning massively, but the extent to try some is always worth it if gains continue.

Don't forget that the need to diversify is sufficient, so always reserve your fiat.

ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

i think you should try to be expert in one profession. you should not be jack of all but master of non.  i think trading is one of the best way of making money, i my self mostly invest my money in trading. but to become a good and successful trader you also need to have good experience in trading. without any experience gambling is more risky.  
Experience is very important because it is this way that you can find the correct timing. The problem is that for beginners, there is practically zero experience, unless the individual had experience in forex trading or other markets before, but the volatility in the crypto market is significantly higher. I think that in this case, in the stage of gaining experience, it is necessary to avoid investing large amounts of money, in order to avoid greater losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: