Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

To teach some about bitcoin you have to have your cellphone or your pc ready so that you can let a person see the visualization so that they can understand bitcoin more easy.
A pretty good idea, because it requires a Bitcoin can be used, so that the device without device (PC, cell phone, laptop) definitely bitcoin can not be used. But there's a little extra after seeing the visualization of bitcoin, we could add to the advantages offered by the Bitcoin is much better than other currencies
Yeah but for such an effort to have any significant effect, it would have to be done in a very professional way. And indeed, it needs to be paired with actually giving Bitcoin to the person who is learning.

That's a smart way. Better you can try by creating a bitcoin address and transfer from your bitcoin address a little amount of bitcoin. Show the live transfer with confirmations. Now start explaining it, in a short term the person will understand.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

To teach some about bitcoin you have to have your cellphone or your pc ready so that you can let a person see the visualization so that they can understand bitcoin more easy.
A pretty good idea, because it requires a Bitcoin can be used, so that the device without device (PC, cell phone, laptop) definitely bitcoin can not be used. But there's a little extra after seeing the visualization of bitcoin, we could add to the advantages offered by the Bitcoin is much better than other currencies
Yeah but for such an effort to have any significant effect, it would have to be done in a very professional way. And indeed, it needs to be paired with actually giving Bitcoin to the person who is learning.

That's a smart way. Better you can try by creating a bitcoin address and transfer from your bitcoin address a little amount of bitcoin. Show the live transfer with confirmations. Now start explaining it, in a short term the person will understand.
I think its easy to explain it in transferring the bitcoin to other wallet or to send for someone wallets.. the hardest thing that we need to explain it well for them is what is the use of bitcoin so you can say its a money.. or its a money online.. show them if what is bitcoin and withdraw it or convert it into fiat so that he or she know bitcoin is money...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

I say one should first of all times, the wikipedia page read ... and possibly the white paper of satoshi Nakamoto ... I think if the basic interest for bitcoin is there and the one who has reading this, he read also usually more about the theme...

if I start to explain, i not know where to start and where to stop... Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:52:32 PM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

I say one should first of all times, the wikipedia page read ... and possibly the white paper of satoshi Nakamoto ... I think if the basic interest for bitcoin is there and the one who has reading this, he read also usually more about the theme...

if I start to explain, i not know where to start and where to stop... Grin

I know when to start and when to stop but the fact is I don't know what will be going in a mind of the person whom I am teaching, the only thing is that my time should not be wasted.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:13:03 PM

99Bitcoin has a grest video on youtube explaining bitcoin in a very simple way. Check it out

yeah, that is much pretty and simple video for the understanding of bitcoin and about its transactions and other features, we have to support bitcoin more in creating vidoes like that and have to do that in more simple ways.

Hire me for your campaign management
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:37:45 PM

99Bitcoin has a grest video on youtube explaining bitcoin in a very simple way. Check it out

yeah, that is much pretty and simple video for the understanding of bitcoin and about its transactions and other features, we have to support bitcoin more in creating vidoes like that and have to do that in more simple ways.
'

Videos will always be better to teach someone about bitcoin , as watching video is interesting and far better then explaining them verbally which can be boring for sure.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:37:47 PM

'

Videos will always be better to teach someone about bitcoin , as watching video is interesting and far better then explaining them verbally which can be boring for sure.

People who are tech friendly and who wants to grab extra bucks will never leave this opportunity to earn extra money and that is the best thing to do at a moment.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:14:27 PM

these videos also explaining bitcoin in a very simple way and they're suitable for those who want to learn and find out, what exactly is bitcoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2en3nHxA4
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:21:43 PM

I tried to teach my friends and my family and even the relatives but all were laughing at me and they said that you are wasting your time money and energy into it, but I am sure I will be having the last laugh.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:51:59 PM

I tried to teach my friends and my family and even the relatives but all were laughing at me and they said that you are wasting your time money and energy into it, but I am sure I will be having the last laugh.

Best way to make people trust you it's not words, show them that bitcoin is really worth smth and they will stop laughing instantly, trust me.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:21:38 AM

Best way to make people trust you it's not words, show them that bitcoin is really worth smth and they will stop laughing instantly, trust me.
Yes true once pointed and direct practice how to use bitcoin it is the most effective way to teach someone with bitcoin. Because it will make them to be more familiar with bitcoin and he can directly ask if he does not understand.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:18:30 AM

The best way would be to show it to them.
Set everything up and let them play with some satoshis.
I think you should tell him deeply tell them how the work of bitcoin. You can also give a testimony that they can benefit greatly from bitcoin. I did this several times and they were very interested in it. you should try this way you cant just give him satoshi they will not know it dude
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:09:25 AM

tell beginners the basic terms of bitcoin, provide solutions when their distress

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:19:49 AM

Best way to teach someone about bitcoin is to show them your earnings. People tend to be interested about something when they see a lot of money. Some people will even beg you to teach them how to earn like that. You shouldn't force people to be interested about bitcoin. If they are not interested, then don't talk about bitcoin to them anymore.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

Just explain the basics about Bitcoin first. The best way to teach someone about Bitcoin is to invite to your house and let them watch you. Explaining Bitcoin via chat is going to be hard.
Yes explaining person-to-person must be effective. I also have tried through phone as well as in skype. But it is too hard to explain how to get start with bitcoin in phone. People slowly change their interest on bitcoin I have experienced this with couple of times.
I also tried this with donating some bitcoins to my colleague. But he spend it in a gambling site and he did not showing any more interest on bitcoin ecosystem after that. Maybe, if he would have gained any profit from that gambling he must be into bitcoins by this day.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:59:46 AM

Just explain the basics about Bitcoin first. The best way to teach someone about Bitcoin is to invite to your house and let them watch you. Explaining Bitcoin via chat is going to be hard.
Yes explaining person-to-person must be effective. I also have tried through phone as well as in skype. But it is too hard to explain how to get start with bitcoin in phone. People slowly change their interest on bitcoin I have experienced this with couple of times.
I also tried this with donating some bitcoins to my colleague. But he spend it in a gambling site and he did not showing any more interest on bitcoin ecosystem after that. Maybe, if he would have gained any profit from that gambling he must be into bitcoins by this day.

If your friend really did profit then i think he will have interest in the bitcoin but since he doesnt know enough on what bitcoin is then its hard for him to use it more.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:47:06 AM

yeah we need more video to explain to the public bitcoin in the world. youtube is the most good to tell the world about bitcoin.
when people start looking they will find this tutorial on youtube Cheesy

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:07:40 PM

It is just a matter of time.. People are not aware what they can do with bitcoin, or with other alts. Many don't even know anything about it. But social networks will do this job for us. Good ideas already conquered world, nothing new, people will always adopt something that's useful and good.

You can rent this space
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:13:54 PM

yeah we need more video to explain to the public bitcoin in the world. youtube is the most good to tell the world about bitcoin.
when people start looking they will find this tutorial on youtube Cheesy

Videos will always help to learn new things in a quick way, and people find it entertaining and will give 100% of them to learn new things.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:18:37 PM

First of all, people will tend to learn if it's necessary. If bitcoin still isn't used everywhere, why they want to learn it?

If bitcoin got accepted everywhere, then people will try to learn it. They could learn it by watching videos, reading blogs about btc, or even told by their friends about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: