Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
Pro User

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:45:02 PM

Gift them some bitcoins. Don't ever explain them technically, as it's a bit confusing.
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:05:12 PM

First of all, people will tend to learn if it's necessary. If bitcoin still isn't used everywhere, why they want to learn it?

If bitcoin got accepted everywhere, then people will try to learn it. They could learn it by watching videos, reading blogs about btc, or even told by their friends about it.

that is correct friend but me also give some advice when I  teach someone about bitcoin first I will tell him about bitcoin with voice  after I take to help from you tube because  there is more video available on the you tube I hope very soon understand about bitcoin someone

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:13:42 PM

First of all, people will tend to learn if it's necessary. If bitcoin still isn't used everywhere, why they want to learn it?

If bitcoin got accepted everywhere, then people will try to learn it. They could learn it by watching videos, reading blogs about btc, or even told by their friends about it.

that is correct friend but me also give some advice when I  teach someone about bitcoin first I will tell him about bitcoin with voice  after I take to help from you tube because  there is more video available on the you tube I hope very soon understand about bitcoin someone

There are many videos available on you tube and you can find best videos related to bitcoins which will add value to your knowledge.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:40:25 PM

you can find on youtube hundreds of videos about bitcoin and other coins but only few of them can be called interesting and made for wider masses. Those kind of videos demanding funds and much effort, but they are big hit!
buyinbtc
Legendary

Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:53:59 PM

you can find on youtube hundreds of videos about bitcoin and other coins but only few of them can be called interesting and made for wider masses. Those kind of videos demanding funds and much effort, but they are big hit!
though if you teach other people about bitcoins just by showing them some youtube videos then in my opinion it does not require any teaching as person can watch those videos himeslf

to be honest if the person does not want to learn about bitcoins then people shouldnt tell him about it how it works because sooner or later he will have to check it out if it will become the currency of the world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:17:33 PM

We can teach people about bitcoin through videos,blogs,seminars etc but we cannot make the use unless big merchants and various service providers actually star accepting bitcoin
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:18:55 PM

though if you teach other people about bitcoins just by showing them some youtube videos then in my opinion it does not require any teaching as person can watch those videos himeslf

to be honest if the person does not want to learn about bitcoins then people shouldnt tell him about it how it works because sooner or later he will have to check it out if it will become the currency of the world

Only showing videos will not help, if you are earning from campaign then you need to show them how it actually works, like giving them information about different accounts, different campaigns creating a wallet etc.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:24:38 PM

If you want to get your friends or family interested in learning about Bitcoin just tell them Bitcoin is free Internet money and I am sure they would like to check it out as soon as possible. Additionally, some people don't like to read long manuals so showing them starters videos about how Bitcoin works would be great. If you have gotten them interested you have done your part as they most likely will have the desire to find out more about Bitcoin and crypto currencies on their own.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:50:01 PM

You should firstly try to increase your own knowledge about this altcurrency in order to answer adequately every question. But of course you also need to adequate your explanations to the understanding level of every person, because the complex language usually managed by bitcoin experts is not easily understandable for most ordinary people.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:14:21 PM

Gift them some bitcoins. Don't ever explain them technically, as it's a bit confusing.
I think it would probably be confusing if you do not notify the basis of bitcoin. they will reject it and think you're going to mean no harm to him.
so better tell from scratch or base

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:19:55 PM

I think it would probably be confusing if you do not notify the basis of bitcoin. they will reject it and think you're going to mean no harm to him.

Yeah if you gift them they will spend it and there is no skills required in spending a free money, its better to teach them the basics of bitcoin, that will really help.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:11:07 AM

Best way to teach someone about bitcoin is to show them your earnings. People tend to be interested about something when they see a lot of money. Some people will even beg you to teach them how to earn like that. You shouldn't force people to be interested about bitcoin. If they are not interested, then don't talk about bitcoin to them anymore.
Lol yeah the same as when you're looking for MLM downline surely you would give some testimony that you've got a lot of advantages of bitcoin and in reality many people will be interested in it. This strategy is still working to invite someone to join. because people would have more confidence if there is evidence right?
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:14:12 AM

Self education is best education. Give to your student all material what u think he need to know and let him time, if he interested it will be faster than you think.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:34:23 AM

It is just a matter of time.. People are not aware what they can do with bitcoin, or with other alts. Many don't even know anything about it. But social networks will do this job for us. Good ideas already conquered world, nothing new, people will always adopt something that's useful and good.

Bitcoin is not a part of academic  thing that needs to be teach in school or colleges. Once the bitcoin is popular   people will becme to automatically know it. We only need to use in more often.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:39:26 AM

Self education is best education. Give to your student all material what u think he need to know and let him time, if he interested it will be faster than you think.

All the material is available in this forum. You do not need to go anywhere else in search of bit coin information. Just tell the person who want to learn about bit coin is to visit this forum.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:46:19 AM

Yeah if you gift them they will spend it and there is no skills required in spending a free money, its better to teach them the basics of bitcoin, that will really help.

Gift bitcoins along with the learning can be a good idea. You teach them about the coins. Take their test later. If they pass the test, give them bitcoin as a treat.  Wink
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:29:40 PM

Actually we don't need to worry at all, we all come here because we saw that magic rise of bitcoin, and we still believe this rise will continue.. This is best advertisement you can do, show others how did you succeed..Format of this ad is not important.

You can rent this space
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:37:54 PM

Gift bitcoins along with the learning can be a good idea. You teach them about the coins. Take their test later. If they pass the test, give them bitcoin as a treat.  Wink
Yes it was also very good to teach someone to use bitcoin. But if you are directly giving gifts without him understand what is bitcoin if he could? I think the most appropriate is to tell someone about the bitcoin sure he would understand and could only give him a gift.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

I will prefer to teach them once, I will never keep on forcing them to adapt bitcoin, if they don't want its their choice I really don't have time to keep on running behind them why would I waste my time and energy behind them.
Exactly, because not everything is meant for everyone. Some people are interested in PayPal. Some are interested in other stuff, etc etc. We can't all occupy the same way to pay for things anyway. It's just not possible. It's like asking a guy in the US to pay for things with China money. He can't do it.

Im kinda neutral with this if you teach him once i think they cannot sink in to their minds easily on what you are teaching because bitcoin is not known by our relatives or neighboors that not techie. I must say i teach them as long as they have question feel free to ask if they need help. But mostly i teach newbies with youtube videos as well as joining them to bitcoin grouo where they can get more idea about bitcoin.
YouTube videos? Mind messaging me some of the videos?

Not only youtube video, but also we require to teach them verbally about the coins

Yup, it is better if you can share your personal experience with bitcoin, atleast what you share is first hand. Maybe the more personal you get in sharing bitcoin, the better.
Corenin
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:57:08 PM

I will prefer to teach them once, I will never keep on forcing them to adapt bitcoin, if they don't want its their choice I really don't have time to keep on running behind them why would I waste my time and energy behind them.
Exactly, because not everything is meant for everyone. Some people are interested in PayPal. Some are interested in other stuff, etc etc. We can't all occupy the same way to pay for things anyway. It's just not possible. It's like asking a guy in the US to pay for things with China money. He can't do it.

Im kinda neutral with this if you teach him once i think they cannot sink in to their minds easily on what you are teaching because bitcoin is not known by our relatives or neighboors that not techie. I must say i teach them as long as they have question feel free to ask if they need help. But mostly i teach newbies with youtube videos as well as joining them to bitcoin grouo where they can get more idea about bitcoin.
YouTube videos? Mind messaging me some of the videos?

Not only youtube video, but also we require to teach them verbally about the coins

Yup, it is better if you can share your personal experience with bitcoin, atleast what you share is first hand. Maybe the more personal you get in sharing bitcoin, the better.

If you want to teach someone start from zero and explain them step by step, and make sure you keep it simple at primary stage, do not complicate things and everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: