Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:27:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

If you want to teach someone start from zero and explain them step by step, and make sure you keep it simple at primary stage, do not complicate things and everything will be fine.
i try to explain as simple as i can,but i think explain bitcoin to people are dependng how much knowledge of that person about technology and payment,and internet. its will make us easy to explain.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:16:55 PM

I will prefer to teach them once, I will never keep on forcing them to adapt bitcoin, if they don't want its their choice I really don't have time to keep on running behind them why would I waste my time and energy behind them.
Exactly, because not everything is meant for everyone. Some people are interested in PayPal. Some are interested in other stuff, etc etc. We can't all occupy the same way to pay for things anyway. It's just not possible. It's like asking a guy in the US to pay for things with China money. He can't do it.

Im kinda neutral with this if you teach him once i think they cannot sink in to their minds easily on what you are teaching because bitcoin is not known by our relatives or neighboors that not techie. I must say i teach them as long as they have question feel free to ask if they need help. But mostly i teach newbies with youtube videos as well as joining them to bitcoin grouo where they can get more idea about bitcoin.
YouTube videos? Mind messaging me some of the videos?

Not only youtube video, but also we require to teach them verbally about the coins

Yup, it is better if you can share your personal experience with bitcoin, atleast what you share is first hand. Maybe the more personal you get in sharing bitcoin, the better.

If you want to teach someone start from zero and explain them step by step, and make sure you keep it simple at primary stage, do not complicate things and everything will be fine.

At the start if you start explaining from the scratch too, the new comers will feel this to be something complicated. But only if they start using it, they might feel the ease in it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:26:05 PM

Actually we don't need to worry at all, we all come here because we saw that magic rise of bitcoin, and we still believe this rise will continue.. This is best advertisement you can do, show others how did you succeed..Format of this ad is not important.
that's what I do. I always do the same. only showing people that how much we are making profit with bitcoin. will surely attract them, and they'll definitely want to know more about bitcoin.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:28:28 PM

google and youtube are the best option so far and ofcourse all you need todo is to focus what you read and if you have some apprentice i will prefer teach him/her once i will start explaining to from where the bitcoin start
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:39:43 PM

google and youtube are the best option so far and ofcourse all you need todo is to focus what you read and if you have some apprentice i will prefer teach him/her once i will start explaining to from where the bitcoin start

Faucet can be regarded as the initial stage of the introduction of bitcoin. Because people who are new in bitcoin surely can only play faucet. Faucet is an early stage to play bitcoin.
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

First off you need to explain to them what Bitcoin is and what they can do with it. The Bitcoin.org website has a lot of helpful information about the different aspects of Bitcoin so you could give them a quick tour and answer their questions. Now you have to suggest a Bitcoin wallet to them depending on if they want to use Bitcoin on their cellphones or on their computers. A quick guide on how to send and receive coins and what confirmations are would be helpful as well. And finally you could give them some mbtc to play with in their new shiny wallet  Wink

I think it is a proper and full concept. I like this comment! Thank you!
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

Faucet can be regarded as the initial stage of the introduction of bitcoin. Because people who are new in bitcoin surely can only play faucet. Faucet is an early stage to play bitcoin.
but they need some guide so i would prefer to understand what bitcoin is all they need to do is to search first because if they do faucet they provably ask what is thia for what are faucet for? how to earn some satoshi something like that my suggestion is to learn the basics first basic from the top
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:27:53 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 02:04:17 PM by lipshack15

you're right if they don' have mentor the best one is google or youtube it depends on how you understand and you need to focus in onething if you want to learn i think that you should tell what bitcoin is, how it is mined, so person would understand how it works, then you should create wallet or him and gift/send some money to him showing them how to earn money with bitcoin can motivate them to get into the world of bitcoin, as everyone needs extra money which can take care of their extra expenses.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

you're right if they don' have mentor the best one is google or youtube it depends on how you understand and you need to focus in onething if you want to learn
though just google and youtube will not make you learn everything really properly as other people could give some better advises from their usage, though thats just my opinion

i think that if you want to teach someone how to use bitcoins you need to tell them about good things that are possible to do with bitcoins and how to use a bitcoin wallet
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:41:39 PM

you're right if they don' have mentor the best one is google or youtube it depends on how you understand and you need to focus in onething if you want to learn
though just google and youtube will not make you learn everything really properly as other people could give some better advises from their usage, though thats just my opinion

i think that if you want to teach someone how to use bitcoins you need to tell them about good things that are possible to do with bitcoins and how to use a bitcoin wallet

Teaching practically will always the best option as it will make easy for a learner to learn in a quick way and if he have any doubts in a mind can be solved on the spot.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

99Bitcoin has a grest video on youtube explaining bitcoin in a very simple way. Check it out
yeah we need more video to explain to the public bitcoin in the world. youtube is the most good to tell the world about bitcoin.
when people start looking they will find this tutorial on youtube Cheesy
And I think facebook is better for these videos , if we start to promote that videos on our facebook account and our facebook groups and fan pages then these videos will spread more virally and bitcoin will be famous in all over the world.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:31:31 PM

99Bitcoin has a grest video on youtube explaining bitcoin in a very simple way. Check it out
yeah we need more video to explain to the public bitcoin in the world. youtube is the most good to tell the world about bitcoin.
And I think facebook is better for these videos , if we start to promote that videos on our facebook account and our facebook groups and fan pages then these videos will spread more virally and bitcoin will be famous in all over the world.
Videos are irritating sometimes if it involves great level of complications so its better to teach them personally and if they find it better they will start using it.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:43:21 PM

Videos are irritating sometimes if it involves great level of complications so its better to teach them personally and if they find it better they will start using it.
I noticed a lot of the videos on bitcoin.org or whatever that website is have fairly simple yet very all-encompassing videos, so they might be something you can look into as a starting point for getting people into Bitcoin.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:26:20 AM

i try to explain as simple as i can,but i think explain bitcoin to people are dependng how much knowledge of that person about technology and payment,and internet. its will make us easy to explain.

It is really easier to explain to people who already have experience earning onlne and paypal. So you could just compare it with paypal and it benefits, then if he sees the big difference, he will be interested. Otherwise, with people with no experience using internet payments, it will be harder and you should really start from zero.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:56:10 AM

It is really easier to explain to people who already have experience earning onlne and paypal. So you could just compare it with paypal and it benefits, then if he sees the big difference, he will be interested. Otherwise, with people with no experience using internet payments, it will be harder and you should really start from zero.

Yes it will be hard to explain something if the person doesnt have any background on what you are trying to explain but i think bitcoin is easy to understand if we show videos on how it works.
smodern

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:11:13 AM

It is good to teach people about Bitcoin, and that is very nice to have more used.
so they will know what bitcoin can do and what Bitcoin is ..... Wink Wink

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:29:34 AM

It is good to teach people about Bitcoin, and that is very nice to have more used.

you can start giving some bits for your family, so your family know how bitcoin work, i have tried it give some bits to my friend and he used bitcoin to top up number phone.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

But after creating that videos we also need to advertise that videos, so that the people come to touch with it and know about it, we have to share that videos to our friends so that they learn them and adopt bitcoin.
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:29:50 PM

you can start giving some bits for your family, so your family know how bitcoin work, i have tried it give some bits to my friend and he used bitcoin to top up number phone.

It's not work, because i already do that to my family to introduce them about bitcoin. But it's not work, my family don't understand about bitcoin and not trust bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:36:29 PM

I started to teach my younger sisters and brothers about bitcoin. I created bitcointalk accounts for them and promised with them that if they learn and gain good knowledge about bitcoin, the forum pay them. they don't know how the forum pay them money. but they are very exited and using the forum every day..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: