Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:54:38 AM

Very easy way to join bitcointalk, bitcointalk has a lot of information about bitcoin, no need to teacher. when you join bitcointalk after a week, you can understand about bitcoin alot of. also bitcoin is a easy thing to understand. 
good idea, it's just that it's a little bit hard to explain what bitcoin is by just joining the forum
people need to learn what bitcoin is just like how they learned about fiat currency

I think they will not learn easily in bitcointalj because as expirience i dont understand were to go and i find confused because as newbie at that time i  fell confosed where to go on what im findin. But teach people in bitcoin you need a proper 1 on. 1 discussion and explain to him. What is bad effect if he show greed and not  do researching in bitcoin. And tell him the good benifits so he can be inspire to continue and not be bored

yes, for them it will be hard by just redirecting them to a certain place and leaving them at their own luck.
We have explain them at any point we want to let them, otherwise they will only hear the name and will visit for a while and after finding hard they will leave it.

Yes We need to teach them properly and dont leave Them. Hangging with questions in their minds make sure they understand the right and bads about bitcoin, always beware them that many people may took their earnings so they mayb e extra carefull to their earnings video presentetion might help with that and show them some articles about bitcoin and so if he read it he can unserstand the flow here in furom.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hackahammer

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:55:59 AM

I think the problem of newbies like is the attention span and some wants easy profit. Sad

A proper mind set would do.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 08:38:14 AM

Do you tell me when you joined the bitcoin than you have a teacher to teach about bitcoin??? Of course no, because no one need to teach about bitcoin, bitcoin is a only currency, No need to use the word 'Teach' you should use ' INFORMATION'. because people need to get information about bitcoin instead of teach.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:28:48 AM

Do you tell me when you joined the bitcoin than you have a teacher to teach about bitcoin??? Of course no, because no one need to teach about bitcoin, bitcoin is a only currency, No need to use the word 'Teach' you should use ' INFORMATION'. because people need to get information about bitcoin instead of teach.

That's fine for those of us who were sufficiently motivated to learn about it, but if we want to bring more people into the bitcoin community and grow this thing we need to acknowledge that not everyone has the time, motivation or inclination to learn as much as most of us here have.

Those people might get involved if they can have the few simple barriers to understanding broken down.

We don't have to teach them the ins and the outs, but if they can learn how to send and receive transactions then they're part of the community.

Though they probably should also be taught how to spot and avoid scams.  For many people the reason to get involved is the thought of making a decent profit.  It wouldn't be right to let them fall for scams and lose money.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:54:46 AM

I think the problem of newbies like is the attention span and some wants easy profit. Sad

Yep, newbies are all into "Get rich quick", "Get 100$ a day", "Get tons of money while sleeping". People should stop believing that this kind of thing actually exists. If you're a newbie, then you're new in the field of bitcoin. When you're new, you should familiarize all the different kind of stuffs going on in bitcoin; trading; gambling; investing, etc. It's not like if you post in a forum like this saying "Hi, I'm a newbie", people will come rushing towards you and spoon feed you all the knowledge they have. Tbh, nobody cares if you're a newbie. Nobody will teach unless you found a bitcoin good samaritan.  Grin

If you're a Newbie and want to earn money. You better try being best friends with google first before asking some questions on facebook groups or in a forum like this so people won't make fun of you.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:14:55 PM

this topic makes me remember about a 'girl gone bitcoin' here want to be taught about bitcoin via Skype, sakura or something, maybe in the Service section  Cheesy
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:09:09 PM

you are true that bitcoin is a currency, but it is not a currency alone a technology is also with it, and in that case people really need some academies and some teachers to learn about that. Also you are true people here have learned about that without teachers but they have spend a large time in learning that with a teacher they can learn with less time.

Hire me for your campaign management
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:38:08 PM

this topic makes me remember about a 'girl gone bitcoin' here want to be taught about bitcoin via Skype, sakura or something, maybe in the Service section  Cheesy

The simple way is, if you can afford give him/her some bits and tell them the procedure how to withdraw and use them, they will struggle themselves to learn more about it. The other thing is you have to provide the details about earning it, spending it, its withdrawal and other features and trends etc.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:49:08 AM

Yes, for newbies the patience is really very hard, they do not want to wait even a day and want to earn a big pile of dollars or bitcoin within one day, but it is totally impossible especially at the time when you are new to a service.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:59:20 AM

yeah it seems people do not need to be a teacher or something thing to do is to get them interested
and they will find out information about bitcoin for himself

ricardobs

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:53:28 AM

Yes after joining it everyone can easily learn about it by spending some time with bitcoin, they can easily learn that how to earn some bitcoins and then how to manage it and trade is also very easy and interesting with it.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:03:31 AM

First make people interested with bitcoin by showing them the earnings and telling them that it is not hard to do earn.. A lot of people are in front of their computer  doing nothing constructive but face book etc. They can search about the coins

Yes first thing if someone want information about bitcoins than we teach him, mostly people don't need to teach, they can search on others sites, and get information about bitcoins so who wana teach??
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:10:22 AM

First make people interested with bitcoin by showing them the earnings and telling them that it is not hard to do earn.. A lot of people are in front of their computer  doing nothing constructive but face book etc. They can search about the coins

Yes first thing if someone want information about bitcoins than we teach him, mostly people don't need to teach, they can search on others sites, and get information about bitcoins so who wana teach??

At the first time i know bitcoin by my friend. I have seen his weekly income with bitcoin by himself. It is make me so interested to looking for bitcoin as well like him. So i got started to searching the information about bitcoin in Google.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

senyorito123

Activity: 1736

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:10:06 AM

At the first time i know bitcoin by my friend. I have seen his weekly income with bitcoin by himself. It is make me so interested to looking for bitcoin as well like him. So i got started to searching the information about bitcoin in Google.

Yeah make him see your earnings in bitcoin so he can get inspired and got more curious about it, and later on he will try and if you teach him you need patience so he can learn and make him see some short presentation about bitcoin try to indulge him at faucet as training ground later make him join and fb bitcoin related groups he can learn more info and other ways to earn there and lastly bring hin here in forum teach him the flows of this forum all info about bitcoin is here and teach him he can also earn here by joining sig campaigns

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:17:26 AM

First i introduce them by sending picture of my wallet . and i want to them to see my daily earning . and the thing that id bought so that i can motivate them as soon as possible but if they want to know more about bitcoin i should use this forum i refer them here.
alimeeabey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:37:37 AM

Thanks for sharing wonderful information. It is really helpful.
ecashpay123

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 12:48:52 PM

gave him some information about bitcoin like how to make bitcoin wallet and how to deposit in bitcoin wallet. Cool
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:57:31 PM

First i introduce them by sending picture of my wallet . and i want to them to see my daily earning . and the thing that id bought so that i can motivate them as soon as possible but if they want to know more about bitcoin i should use this forum i refer them here.

Good way of making people interested with bitcoins. People's mind lit up whenever they see a lot of numbers and a dollar sign.

You can make them stay motivated when you keep on updating them how much you've earned. Becoming an example of who they can be if they pursue in the field of bitcoin will make them stay positive.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:01:12 PM

Well, I also first introduced bitcoin by my friend as well as you say, only slightly different. I first learned about bitcoin create a wallet, and I am looking for a faucet, and the longer I am more familiar with bitcoin
ingenuity

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:13:09 PM

Their are newbie threads their just read and ask a question their, They will answer fast as possjble
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: