Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
katikite

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:34:22 AM

You may use bitcoins youtube videos..
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.
yeah I think it's reasonable because people will start laughing because they do not believe and do not believe in your say therefore it would be better if you tell the people around you with evidence that you got

Yes. With proof, we can convince anyone to listen to us for teaching them about bitcoins. In my opinion, bitcoin's growth itself a good evidence to attract them. Bitcoin has achieved some higher prices like $450 from the price of $0.0001. This will attract anyone.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:40:47 AM

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.
yeah I think it's reasonable because people will start laughing because they do not believe and do not believe in your say therefore it would be better if you tell the people around you with evidence that you got

Yes. With proof, we can convince anyone to listen to us for teaching them about bitcoins. In my opinion, bitcoin's growth itself a good evidence to attract them. Bitcoin has achieved some higher prices like $450 from the price of $0.0001. This will attract anyone.

Yes I got your point. Knowing that BTC is having greater value in the market as time goes by, they will be encourage to try. And also it will help if they will be informed that they can use BTC now on some e-commerce sites like TigerDirect and Overstock. Well for me it's really convenient to use in shopping online.
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:06:10 AM

The first concept in teaching someone anything is to give them materials & sources (visual sources are better like youtube video) so we should start with any available visual links about bitcoin because it is easy & more attractive than reading, after knowing a little about the coin they should know how to open a new wallet online wallet is perfect in this case and start giving away some coin to try it as a payment .
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:14:59 AM

The first concept in teaching someone anything is to give them materials & sources (visual sources are better like youtube video) so we should start with any available visual links about bitcoin because it is easy & more attractive than reading, after knowing a little about the coin they should know how to open a new wallet online wallet is perfect in this case and start giving away some coin to try it as a payment .

yeah, at least to teach someone, they should know about the basis, so that we may be easier to teach them.
to know about basically, yes, like you mentioned, they can get it from youtube, google or forum bitcointalk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:16:45 AM

You may use bitcoins youtube videos..

How simple and interesting enough. But if we teach a person by only using Video, I think it still has a question to the person who we teach. A better way is to conduct a meeting or discuss directly.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:28:41 AM

maybe you are doing it wrong that makes them laugh at you. whenever i talk about bitcoin with others i don't let them laugh because i stick to the facts and don't get into the hype and the dream that many have about bitcoin is going to make them rich by going to the moon.

you should talk about the benefits of bitcoin like fast , secure, cheap, anonymous transactions and stay away from speculating about the price. nobody dares to laugh then.
exactly If you teaching them this everything and even they are not believing then you need to proved it how it is working and how its from earning money because all people are interested to make money.   
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:55:46 AM

tell them to challenge the basic information bitcoin and not to confuse them, and also you should have the answers to what they ask

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:35:55 AM

tell them to challenge the basic information bitcoin and not to confuse them, and also you should have the answers to what they ask

Yes before teaching someone you should hold a great knowledge of bitcoin, and should be able to answer all their questions, and it is sure that they would come up with so many queries to know bitcoin better.
ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:36:58 AM

First off you need to explain to them what Bitcoin is and what they can do with it. The Bitcoin.org website has a lot of helpful information about the different aspects of Bitcoin so you could give them a quick tour and answer their questions. Now you have to suggest a Bitcoin wallet to them depending on if they want to use Bitcoin on their cellphones or on their computers. A quick guide on how to send and receive coins and what confirmations are would be helpful as well. And finally you could give them some mbtc to play with in their new shiny wallet.  Wink
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:43:55 AM

If someone truly wants to learn about Bitcoin, they wouldn't ask you. They would ask the internet as the internet probably explains it much better than you.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

If someone truly wants to learn about Bitcoin, they wouldn't ask you. They would ask the internet as the internet probably explains it much better than you.
It's different for different people. For me, I'd rather ask someone in person about something rather than just on the internet, I mean, after all the explanation on the internet, that's about it.
The thing is, if someone in person is there, and you have a question or a clarification to inquire you can easily bring it up and be cleared on it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

Yes. That's why I mentioned that if he insisted to teach someone, then he should make a move of encouragement. Tell how BTC help him, why he enjoyed it, share some tricks and techniques on how to earn. As long as the intention is good and just want to help a friend or someone, then it's alright.

All the things that you know about bitcoin tell him/her. You don't need to hide everything and I think it will encourage him if he will hear that word "earn" . That with bitcoins you can earn crypto money that you can convert into real money.
But, practically we do not have time to explain all the things about bitcoin to any new people. We can elaborate some of the opportunities we can get from bitcoin and some of the advantages we can enjoy while using bitcoins systems. I guess these are somewhat enough to get anyone into bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

Starting from the faucets can be a good thing to gain the interest of the people. Faucet provides quick money and faucets do that task.
One done, people will gain interest in bitcoins as they get free money.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Starting from the faucets can be a good thing to gain the interest of the people. Faucet provides quick money and faucets do that task.

Faucets are a good way to learn about bitcoin transactions, but more important is to learn about bitcoin itself. I rather think Aditya is right since if you want to learn about something you have to research about it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:02:25 PM

Faucets are a good way to learn about bitcoin transactions, but more important is to learn about bitcoin itself. I rather think Aditya is right since if you want to learn about something you have to research about it.

I don't agree with him, internet can make things complicated if it is described in technical terms, we need to  teach them in a simple way which would be easier to understand.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:03:02 PM

You can show them several articles explaining what bitcoin is, after you showed them what it is set up a wallet for them. You can send them a small amount for them to play around with. This will usually show them what it is. If they still don't know what it is show them some YouTube videos and more articles.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:18:54 PM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

He should search in google what is bitcoin and how it works

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

He should search in google what is bitcoin and how it works
from my understanding of the title it suggests to me that the person that wants to be taught has an idea of bitcoin and has done their google search(naturally) and their looking for a practical examples to understand it...
i would suggest joining a forum like this one and some youtube tutorials
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:11:37 PM

First of all we have to invite themm to this forum and have to suggest them that they have to stay and search on this forum for a longer tome as here they can earn a good amount of money in the form of bitcoin currency, and also we have to suggest them bitcoin wikipedia and some other articles and after they study a few days we have to train them here on this forum and when they start to post and read on this forum , they will gradually learn all about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: