Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:14:53 PM

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.
yeah I think it's reasonable because people will start laughing because they do not believe and do not believe in your say therefore it would be better if you tell the people around you with evidence that you got

Yes. With proof, we can convince anyone to listen to us for teaching them about bitcoins. In my opinion, bitcoin's growth itself a good evidence to attract them. Bitcoin has achieved some higher prices like $450 from the price of $0.0001. This will attract anyone.
Yes, proofs will talk about bitcoin themselves. With the proof you need not to convince anyone to join bitcoins ecosystem. Just showing them is more than enough.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:25:03 PM

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.
yeah I think it's reasonable because people will start laughing because they do not believe and do not believe in your say therefore it would be better if you tell the people around you with evidence that you got

Yes. With proof, we can convince anyone to listen to us for teaching them about bitcoins. In my opinion, bitcoin's growth itself a good evidence to attract them. Bitcoin has achieved some higher prices like $450 from the price of $0.0001. This will attract anyone.
Yes, proofs will talk about bitcoin themselves. With the proof you need not to convince anyone to join bitcoins ecosystem. Just showing them is more than enough.

The people who are not aware about bitcoin yet will take some time to have faith in it unless you don't show them how much you are earning, but still people fear to invest money in it.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:43:52 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 11:26:54 PM by Jmild1

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.

The people who are not aware about bitcoin yet will take some time to have faith in it unless you don't show them how much you are earning, but still people fear to invest money in it.

Indeed, you need sometime a great explanation to be able to persuade them that they can profit here. IF you can't present some proofs I doubt they will listen to you. Just think of this "money attracts people."
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

I think coindesk is a good site to start with,it's a complete site for bitcoin that can explain everything a newbie wants to learn about bitcoin,had a lot of success from doing this

X badapple X

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:54:07 PM

Don't know 'bout bitcoin teaching, but you slip them a Roofie? Yeh, they're yours, buddy! go teach them damn near anything!
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:19:28 PM

Whenever I try to teach or recommend bitcoin to the people around me they start laughing and it really brings a sweet smile on my face hoping that  last laugh will be mine.

Indeed, you need sometime of great explanation to be able to persuade them that they can profit here. IF you can't present some proofs I doubt they will listen to you. Just think of this "money attracts people."

Everyone works hard to earn good money and to have good lifestyle, and everyone looks for extra money too, so if bitcoin is allowing us then we should not miss this opportunity.
Jmild1

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:26:27 PM

I recently talked to some people and I noticed couple interesting things you want to say, that work the best:

1. Don't force people into using or buying bitcoin. Just tell them how good it is.
2. Say that there is huge possibility of large price spike in the future. Explain that Bitcoin was once worth $1 and now it is 1 BTC = almost $500.
3. Tell them that it is very easy to use BTC to buy things online: games, hardware, gift cards etc.

I just want to add things too, Btc is anonymous, you can transact multiple times without people knowing who made the transaction. In other word, it is safe. You wouldn't have any doubt that someone is watching you over the internet.
Jmild1

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Indeed, you need sometime of great explanation to be able to persuade them that they can profit here. IF you can't present some proofs I doubt they will listen to you. Just think of this "money attracts people."

Everyone works hard to earn good money and to have good lifestyle, and everyone looks for extra money too, so if bitcoin is allowing us then we should not miss this opportunity.

You should make them believe(those people who don't know bitcoin yet) that bitcoin will surely earn them money, but don't force them to buy because no one wants a force. Let them decide, choose and think on their own perspective, well to be able to have a good perspective you should give them a good explanation. A well detailed information.
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

You should make them believe(those people who don't know bitcoin yet) that bitcoin will surely earn them money, but don't force them to buy because no one wants a force. Let them decide, choose and think on their own perspective, well to be able to have a good perspective you should give them a good explanation. A well detailed information.

Yeah and if we ask them to buy investing their money then majority of people will ignore it as no one wants to invest their money in something that they really don't know.
Jmild1

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:04:32 AM

Yeah and if we ask them to buy investing their money then majority of people will ignore it as no one wants to invest their money in something that they really don't know.

That's right UNLESS if you give them proofs that you profit from this coin then they won't bother to know things anymore  Cheesy. Most people think this way, if they see someone can profit, they'll go into it that's why there are so many scammers are spreading around.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:39:22 AM

Just tell them the price of bitcoin for each bitcoin. i'm sure they will surprised and will ask about it and also tell them you can earn it freely by doing faucets too.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:57:27 AM

Well for me first you should explain how bitcoin works and how to have it and where you can hold it.. and teach him how to convert bitcoin in to real money.. if they see that bitcoin is money i think it would be interested..

I have the same thoughts. first we should explain them about advantage of bitcoin and they should realize how bitcoin really works and how bitcoin is important nowadays.. until people don't realize that truth they can't be inspired with bitcoin. so first we should work on that.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:07:16 AM

explain to people who want to explain that bitcoin is a reformer in conducting financial transactions. if they ask the excess bitcoin, try to explain that bitcoin provides convenience and speed for all of us.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:12:14 AM

You are sr.member and you are questioning us how to teach you bitcoin, i think you must teach us more, cause at your bitcoin talk level, you are 1 year user of bitcoin talk. you must know how to earn much as can we
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:39:32 AM

explain to people who want to explain that bitcoin is a reformer in conducting financial transactions. if they ask the excess bitcoin, try to explain that bitcoin provides convenience and speed for all of us.

Telling people that bitcoin provides convenience and fast transactions is not enough for them for those people who doesn't understand what bitcoin is.
You must need to be concise in explaining about it simple that it is a digital money and it has a real value of $.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:46:00 AM

Telling people that bitcoin provides convenience and fast transactions is not enough for them for those people who doesn't understand what bitcoin is.
You must need to be concise in explaining about it simple that it is a digital money and it has a real value of $.

WE should actually start by giving someone few coins so this newbie can try out how to buy using bitcoin, they way a newbie can experience how it works. if they be amazed that they've bought something out of that digital money, they might just be interested on earning bitcoin as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 03:14:47 AM

You are sr.member and you are questioning us how to teach you bitcoin, i think you must teach us more, cause at your bitcoin talk level, you are 1 year user of bitcoin talk. you must know how to earn much as can we

You don't get that what OP asking exactly. he's not asking that some one teach him about bitcoin. he's already know lots of about bitcoin.
his question is "how to teach none bitcoin users about bitcoin and how to get them involved in bitcoin"
right the post again with focus.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:35:24 AM

WE should actually start by giving someone few coins so this newbie can try out how to buy using bitcoin, they way a newbie can experience how it works. if they be amazed that they've bought something out of that digital money, they might just be interested on earning bitcoin as well.

I think it can help them, but remember the sayings that, giving a man fish would help him survive for a day.
But teaching him how to get fish would help him survive for a life.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:15:50 AM

You don't get that what OP asking exactly. he's not asking that some one teach him about bitcoin. he's already know lots of about bitcoin.
his question is "how to teach none bitcoin users about bitcoin and how to get them involved in bitcoin"

Yes you are right. This is for those that will start here and have no clue on how they will share their experiences in profiting through bitcoin. Good ideas are posted here so we can start sharing it or maybe some could work.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:39:33 AM

Yes you are right. This is for those that will start here and have no clue on how they will share their experiences in profiting through bitcoin. Good ideas are posted here so we can start sharing it or maybe some could work.
Absolutely it is for those who have never been and just join here. Because new people certainly do not understand the workings of bitcoin and they were very confused. So it needs to get help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: