Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:51:52 AM

Make it simple, just tell them that you can earn money with it and you can also send across the globe with minimum fees, I think that will work or attract them towards it.
absolutely right, it is the most simple, all my friends with whom I look for bitcoin at first saw me making money on the internet through bitcoin and in the end they learn about bitcoin itself

Everyone needs money and extra money too, and bitcoin is helping us to achieve it and if you put this on the table then I am sure many people will get attracted to it.

You have a point there. So if you want to teach someone about bitcoin, you should start by telling them that bitcoin can help them financially. It is the most interesting aspect of bitcoin to people who are working online or part time.  But to people who have a full time job and is financially well off, it is not that much attractive. Better explain the ease of access and payment to them.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:57:53 AM

Make it simple, just tell them that you can earn money with it and you can also send across the globe with minimum fees, I think that will work or attract them towards it.
absolutely right, it is the most simple, all my friends with whom I look for bitcoin at first saw me making money on the internet through bitcoin and in the end they learn about bitcoin itself

Everyone needs money and extra money too, and bitcoin is helping us to achieve it and if you put this on the table then I am sure many people will get attracted to it.

You have a point there. So if you want to teach someone about bitcoin, you should start by telling them that bitcoin can help them financially. It is the most interesting aspect of bitcoin to people who are working online or part time.  But to people who have a full time job and is financially well off, it is not that much attractive. Better explain the ease of access and payment to them.
we can teach to some one about bitcoin using so many methods. we can convince them telling him about the advantages of bitcoin. we can tell them and can show them our own progress in bitcoin. we can tell them about the people who have earn so many from bitcoin
StoreBit

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:02:25 PM

we can teach to some one about bitcoin using so many methods. we can convince them telling him about the advantages of bitcoin. we can tell them and can show them our own progress in bitcoin. we can tell them about the people who have earn so many from bitcoin
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:03:06 PM

We need to target those people who are unemployed, they will surely get attracted towards  bitcoin, as everyone needs money for living, and bitcoin can help them.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:15:59 PM

We need to target those people who are unemployed, they will surely get attracted towards  bitcoin, as everyone needs money for living, and bitcoin can help them.

They are easy targets to teach because they have the need to earn and bitcoin can provide that to them. We should also need to target those.who can buy and spend bitcoin. They can contribute to the growth of bitcoin. Though they will be harder to convince to use bitcoin than fiat because they already have a good income in fiat.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:43:26 AM

yeah Grin teach them how to earn real money like a boss, even you're unemployed or in vacation bitcoin is the best business nowadays, you don't need to spend time to your work to just earn a little money.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:13:50 AM

yeah Grin teach them how to earn real money like a boss, even you're unemployed or in vacation bitcoin is the best business nowadays, you don't need to spend time to your work to just earn a little money.
That's right I'm sure if it had been told as it was sure they would be very interested in bitcoin. Because I'm sure the average person interested because of the ease bitcoin. So it is actually very easy to tell people about bitcoin.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:12:19 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 04:57:32 PM by katrimans

Videos are the best thing to teach someone about bitcoins
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:17:20 AM

Yeah this is the most easiest way of teaching someone of saying on what they could profit when they tried to use bitcoin. And telling all the useful advantages of it, such as it's convenience, low charging fees, opportunities of earning of it and many more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:20:54 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:16:35 AM by katrimans

give them examples of FIAT and compare them with digital currency. they may help in learning.
boyptc

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:00:37 AM

youtube videos don't have viruses, sending link of youtube videos isn't a bad idea. youtube have huge stuff and tutorials about bitcoin. showing video your self and giving brief is better. you got a good idea. start with your friends and relatives and friends and tell them how much you are earning with bitcoin and how important bitcoin is in the web. show them bitcoin's price and rates.

That's another good way of teaching someone about bitcoins and since there is virtual explanation that they can see in the video, that is getting more interesting for those people who wants to learn about bitcoin and for those who will watch those tutorials.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greBit

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:59:20 AM

Its all about money  Grin if you can convince them that they can earn good amount of money from bitcoin then it will surely click in their minds.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:05:34 AM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

Many ways to teach someone about "what is bitcoin". I suggest you to use the video, because the video bitcoin easier to understand. As I was used to seeing a lot of videos on youtube so i can understand "what is bitcoin". thank you
Imoote

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:45:47 AM

As the title say, what is the proper way to teach someone about what is Bitcoin?

Many ways to teach someone about "what is bitcoin". I suggest you to use the video, because the video bitcoin easier to understand. As I was used to seeing a lot of videos on youtube so i can understand "what is bitcoin". thank you
But if we can explain it may well be better to explain in just because it is easy to understand. Indeed, the question of people who are not familiar bitcoin was often asked "what is bitcoin" if already know it will be easier for the introduction stage to the next.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:10:59 AM

You can't teach everybody in the same way, it's wrong approach.
Younger people and students you can teach with youtube videos but to older generation you must prepare more simple explanation, in their own language.
Basically, from my own experience, if you can't explain something well in first 30 sec. you lost them, people just loose interest.
It's important to explain them that bitcoin is something new and revolutionary, future of money with very good possibility for profit to.
Everything else I will leave for later.
To much info in the beginning can confuse people and can be to much for them to digest and understand.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:28:49 AM

You can teach him by explaining how bitcoin work.How,when and why bitcoin is started.Explain to him how the bitcoin rise from a cheap to this price at $527 now.Show him some video presentation that explains what is bitcoin and how it works if you cant explain to him by yourself.You can teach someone easily on what is bitcoin

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:34:49 AM

That's an incredibly hard question to answer.
I would probably just show them the fundamental videos about BitCoin that try to explain it very simply without all the techy stuff.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:01:29 AM

I would probably just show them the fundamental videos about BitCoin that try to explain it very simply without all the techy stuff.
I exactly had the same idea in my head, I would just looked up some bitcoin youtube videos and told them also somethings and that together will most likely help me to teach them about the bitcoin.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:10:24 AM

The first thing to teach someone about bitcoin is how someone can earn from it. You also need to teach how it process transactions. You teach what are the different ways to earn bitcoin. It's either trading, gambling, mining, etc. You also need to teach the risk of each ways so you won't be blame by the person you taught if he/she get addicted to gambling, scammed by hyip's, etc.
boyptc

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:19:47 AM

This is the easiest way of teaching some about bitcoin and he just need to listen and watch carefully, but of course you still need to guide
that newbie if he has follow up questions. So you must be ready on his questions and you need to have a brief explanation about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: