Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:01:28 PM

I think it is quiet easy to teach someone else about the bitcoin because the only thing you have to tell them is that it is an coin that has a variable price and you can buy all kind of stuff online.

It is easy to say that things, but to make them actually use and believe in bitcoin is the hard part. They will always think that it is just like gems in a game, and can easily go out of value when the game lose its fame.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:50:19 PM

I think it is just easy on  how can you teach someone about bitcoin.First step is showing him how do bitcoin works by chatting or mailing it to him,or if you cant explain it send him some video online which shows about bitcoins history and features.You can also teach him personally.But the best way to teach others is sending presentations to them and let them understand it.

I also thought about the video, we can just send them a simply video with the whole explaining about the bitcoin and how its working.
Yes but it must be explained through a very detailed video. Maybe I prefer communicating directly to someone about bitcoin. Because that would be made quickly understand and understand can ask directly.

I agree. That is still better. Just sending something might be ignored. Better talk to them and let them envy what you got in your wallet. But first, you will be needing them to listen.
Although you'd have to be ready for all the questions that they will be asking you about because it will definitely be non-stop chain of questions. The most crucial part of all is explaining to them how to get bitcoins through different means and showing them your own way/method as guidance.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:38:21 AM

I think it is quiet easy to teach someone else about the bitcoin because the only thing you have to tell them is that it is an coin that has a variable price and you can buy all kind of stuff online.

Well, they will only come to an understanding that bitcoins is just another currency like USD, EUR, etc. But they will not come to an understanding that there are tons of advantages if you're a bitcoiner. You should also teach them how to make money out of bitcoins.

There's a lot of things to teach about bitcoins, the nodes, the technical part of bitcoin, how transactions works, gambling, trading, investing, and how to spot a scammer. To make his/her wallet safe, that certain someone should be well-aware of the ponzi scams if you have to teach him so that he won't fall victim into one of those. He should also be familiar with phishing, key-logger, and other password stealing viruses.

Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:25:00 AM

I think it is just easy on  how can you teach someone about bitcoin.First step is showing him how do bitcoin works by chatting or mailing it to him,or if you cant explain it send him some video online which shows about bitcoins history and features.You can also teach him personally.But the best way to teach others is sending presentations to them and let them understand it.

I also thought about the video, we can just send them a simply video with the whole explaining about the bitcoin and how its working.
Yes but it must be explained through a very detailed video. Maybe I prefer communicating directly to someone about bitcoin. Because that would be made quickly understand and understand can ask directly.

I agree. That is still better. Just sending something might be ignored. Better talk to them and let them envy what you got in your wallet. But first, you will be needing them to listen.
Although you'd have to be ready for all the questions that they will be asking you about because it will definitely be non-stop chain of questions. The most crucial part of all is explaining to them how to get bitcoins through different means and showing them your own way/method as guidance.
Answering the question and told them to try to use bitcoin might be able to convince them. Because if people are still asking me believe they are still not convinced with bitcoin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:51:29 AM

First, explain the meaning of bitcoin and its uses. Next, make a bitcoin wallet for them. Then, ask them to read the topics on this forum. Lastly, let them invest or trade to experience it first hand how to grow their Bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:36:07 PM

I think in many ways, so many video tutorials on youtube, different books, your friends experience and maybe even your own experience. If you want to learn someting i will find your way.
Right you are learning to understand bitcoin can be from anywhere. But I think it would be better if the learning directly in people who are already using bitcoin in advance. It will enable a person to understand and can be understood directly.
Yes, it is true but sometime we find the internet as a more advanced teacher with more info, nowadays a person cannot contain that amount of knowledge which google have, so internet is also a good source of learning.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:43:44 AM

I think in many ways, so many video tutorials on youtube, different books, your friends experience and maybe even your own experience. If you want to learn someting i will find your way.
Right you are learning to understand bitcoin can be from anywhere. But I think it would be better if the learning directly in people who are already using bitcoin in advance. It will enable a person to understand and can be understood directly.
Yes, it is true but sometime we find the internet as a more advanced teacher with more info, nowadays a person cannot contain that amount of knowledge which google have, so internet is also a good source of learning.

But still, experience is the best teacher. No matter how much time you spend browsing and trying to learn things (even if it's not bitcoins) on the Internet, you wouldn't fully learn it until you try to do it yourself. There's a lot of tutorials on the Internet about bunch of things and if you're watching it, it looks like an easy job. But if you try it yourself, you'd find it harder than you though.

Imoote

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:18:31 PM

But still, experience is the best teacher. No matter how much time you spend browsing and trying to learn things (even if it's not bitcoins) on the Internet, you wouldn't fully learn it until you try to do it yourself. There's a lot of tutorials on the Internet about bunch of things and if you're watching it, it looks like an easy job. But if you try it yourself, you'd find it harder than you though.
It may be easier to learn with a user who has become bitcoin. That is so easy to understand that we are already in bitcoin have to teach them about bitcoin. Tell them to try and I am sure over time they would understand.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 05:18:22 PM

I don't really know what people can learn about bitcoin, it's a cryptocurrency with unstable price and you can tell to your studend how it works, that's all.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

I don't really know what people can learn about bitcoin, it's a cryptocurrency with unstable price and you can tell to your studend how it works, that's all.
Well that's one bad way to educate them about bitcoin. It's like you're too lazy to even talk about it.
It's pretty much been said over and over but the best way is to simply say that bitcoin is both an investment and a currency, and the ways to earn it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:51:15 PM

Well that's one bad way to educate them about bitcoin. It's like you're too lazy to even talk about it.
It's pretty much been said over and over but the best way is to simply say that bitcoin is both an investment and a currency, and the ways to earn it.

Beside the fact that Bitcoin can be used as a currency or investment tool, it's also very important to mention that Bitcoin allows you to store wealth outside the reach of banks and governments. And on top of that, Bitcoin has a limited supply which doesn't devalue the long term value like is happening with fiat for so many years. These are very important aspects that you must mention when explaining Bitcoin to people.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:38:17 PM

youtube has some good didactic videos to show how it works
Maybe read some of articles and youtube about bitcoin, teach how to make wallet to keep the Bitcoin, how to collect BITCOIN  by signature campaign, trading, foucet etc. Try this link it's will help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:42:17 PM

We need proper orientation to more people who are not aware in the benefits of bitcoin.
therefor we have to do something to let people know that bitcoin has tremendous benefits for their lives? there are many advantages of the bitcoin I'm sure anyone would be interested young or old age. they are certainly interested in the given system bitcoin.
even paypal boss once said that bitcoin can change the world ?
Imoote

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:31:46 AM

We need proper orientation to more people who are not aware in the benefits of bitcoin.
therefor we have to do something to let people know that bitcoin has tremendous benefits for their lives? there are many advantages of the bitcoin I'm sure anyone would be interested young or old age. they are certainly interested in the given system bitcoin.
even paypal boss once said that bitcoin can change the world ?
Is it right to say such a paypal boss? But I am convinced that bitcoin will be little change the world, I am sure of it. If someone already knows that bitcoin can make us benefit surely he will be curious and want to try. If it's like that he would seek information or if you have a friend who understands can be explained directly.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:39:37 AM

Yes, I am also thinking the same , if we want to learn about any thing we should have to learn it from a person who I already involved in there, with that we can ask any question to make the field more clear.

Yes, if someone already knows about the bitcoins, he /she can teach others very nicely and quickly. Its better than getting information from youtube videos or online documentation  because if you get any confusion while watching/ reading about bitcoins they we cant ask questions, but it we teached by a person, we can ask as many questions as possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:46:58 AM

That's not the exact way. If you explain in this manner the next question that arises is why should I need to use the coin, already have access for shopping with debit and credit card. Also when was to buy some stuff if the price has been decreasing how can I profit using it. So better clearly visualize the profit making methods.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:15:31 AM

Explain to him first the base of Bitcoin, why it is used, and its system, then show him some videos that explain him the rest, you can find a lot in http://www.bitcoin.org

But if he/she is not interested with it, it won't all be effective. Like my sister, she wonders how did i earn from it and she told me to teach her how to earn also. As soon as i teach her how to earn and the risks of it she quit already because she said it was too complicated but for me it was not. She thought that it was an easy money to earn. So i prefer to learn it by themselves so they won't blame someone if they lose money or something.
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:48:09 PM

Explain to him first the base of Bitcoin, why it is used, and its system, then show him some videos that explain him the rest, you can find a lot in http://www.bitcoin.org
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:21:53 PM

The most effective way that I have found to teach about Bitcoin is to make an analogy with Bitorrent. Most people know how torrent works, people connect to each other and there is no "bittorrent building" hosting all the files. With bitcoin is the same, but people host the blockchain instead of movies music etc.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:25:23 PM

The most effective way that I have found to teach about Bitcoin is to make an analogy with Bitorrent. Most people know how torrent works, people connect to each other and there is no "bittorrent building" hosting all the files. With bitcoin is the same, but people host the blockchain instead of movies music etc.
may be a quicker way is to teach them about online business, and slowly lead them in bitcoin. just tell them that bitcoin is the best digital money, and maybe they will find information about bitcoin if they are interested

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: