Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach someone about Bitcoin  (Read 58719 times)
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:07:42 PM

teaching someone about bitcoin is really very hard , i have tried it and after that i suggest him to search in google and then he started to learn from there.
well i have never had any problems with teaching people about bitcoins to be honest and i doubt that its hard

i just tell all the people that bitcoins is a really great currency and that it will allow us to make some money
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:16:31 AM

First you must get the person interested in the technology. If the person isn't interested, I doubt that he/she will read articles by himself/herself.

Yeah that's what you need to do first. Introduce them the technology. And once you have introduce them some technology.
In the start it is very hard for them to understand what bitcoin goes around but in the end they can just understand it just don't give up teaching them.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:39:46 AM

set up a bitcoin wallet for them well for me first you should explain how bitcoin works and how to have it and where you can hold it telling someone about bitcoin is not equal of them being optimistic and wanted to try it right away People judge things that they don't understand. Try to enlighten them, buddy. Smiley Explain further stuffs to them. Ask them what made them feel that bitcoin wil not last for a long time and what are their basis of saying that bitcoin is an illegal currency
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:55:19 AM

teaching someone about bitcoin is really very hard , i have tried it and after that i suggest him to search in google and then he started to learn from there.

I agree, you have to adjust your words to use so he/she can understand it thoroughly when teaching someone about bitcoin. Some people are hard to teach as they want you to explain it in a very simple way which is very difficult to do. When you taught them about it sometime first they want to be spoonfed. They don't analyze first what to do even if its jus a simple problem.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:02:07 AM

Give them a bitcoin wallet that they can sort of play around with. Put a small amount and tell them to transfer it to your bitcoin wallet. If they find that sending money through that process is convenient and hassle free, they would surely be interested in making it a habit to use bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:11:50 AM

I agree, you have to adjust your words to use so he/she can understand it thoroughly when teaching someone about bitcoin. Some people are hard to teach as they want you to explain it in a very simple way which is very difficult to do. When you taught them about it sometime first they want to be spoonfed. They don't analyze first what to do even if its jus a simple problem.

Yeah fisrtly is important to you to be good speaker when you wanna teach someone about bitcoin even accompany them to use bitcoin as well.
But if you only suggest them to only searching on Google whereas they still not interest yet with bitcoin, they can be lazy to do your suggest perhaps.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

adam48

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:37:03 AM

The first maybe I'll tell the result that I can get of bitcoin, when they are interested in, it will become easier to teach.

I think the best way to teach someone is treat them go shop and use bitcoin for shopping or exchange your bitcoin into fiat and use it for buying.
And when they are interested on how to get bitcoin.
Then that's you can get in to teach them how to earn bitcoin's easily.

I think no need to shopping to teach, and also you know that shopping using bitcoin is still difficult, and if they knew about it, they would not be interested. best way to show the results you get from bitcoin, and you buy a bike or a car from the bitcoin, so they are really interested.

Whitepaper          ░▒█ Take back your insurance!  █▒░     Announcement
        ▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆   Umbrella Coin   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
BlogFacebook░▒█  ICO -20th August - 20th October █▒░ DiscordTwitter
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

BTC It's POINT. Where you can change it for buy some online or pay the bill so this looking like be worth as money Smiley
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:41:15 AM

Yeah fisrtly is important to you to be good speaker when you wanna teach someone about bitcoin even accompany them to use bitcoin as well.
But if you only suggest them to only searching on Google whereas they still not interest yet with bitcoin, they can be lazy to do your suggest perhaps.

Google will complicate things for sure, they should be taught in a simple way, and the best thing would be just tell them that you can earn money from it, that will motivate them to know more about bitcoin.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:19:20 AM

BTC It's POINT. Where you can change it for buy some online or pay the bill so this looking like be worth as money Smiley

Just simply tell them that bitcoin can be used for buying online products and have online transactions. Just like credit card for purchasing anything,
and you can also exchange it into real money. When it comes to money, most of people can easy cope up with it.

Vires in Numeris
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:20:59 AM

Just simply tell them that bitcoin can be used for buying online products and have online transactions. Just like credit card for purchasing anything,
and you can also exchange it into real money. When it comes to money, most of people can easy cope up with it.

Money is the most important factor in anyone's life and everyone wants some extra money, and if bitcoin is providing them the opportunity to earn it and I think this the best way to explain them.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:02:37 AM

Teaching people about bitcoin do really require a computer because if your just explaining it to him face to face without any back up datas then you two might end up nothing because he surely won't understand anything in it. So before you teach someone about this coin you should be in front of computer or east to access google so that whenever he ask something you can easily answer it by searching.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:05:41 AM

I tried many times to teach people around me about the bitcoin, some of them go attracted towards it and are part of this forum, but majority of people were simply not interested in it.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:20:24 AM

I tried many times to teach people around me about the bitcoin, some of them go attracted towards it and are part of this forum, but majority of people were simply not interested in it.

yeah how do you teach someone to be interested in bitcoin? as show the results you get from bitcoin? or you show a value of bitcoin? I think it could make people interested. who is not interested when we showed a lot of money? Grin Grin
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:31:00 AM

give him some solid reason he will soon understand your reasons.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:31:17 AM

yeah how do you teach someone to be interested in bitcoin? as show the results you get from bitcoin? or you show a value of bitcoin? I think it could make people interested. who is not interested when we showed a lot of money? Grin Grin

Yeah money is an deciding factor to attract someone towards bitcoin, as everyone wants and loves money, so if you tell them that you can earn good money from it, they will definitely start using it.
SikatBray

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

Bitcoin is some stuff so you can sell it or change it be stuff Smiley 
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:04:02 PM

Yeah money is an deciding factor to attract someone towards bitcoin, as everyone wants and loves money, so if you tell them that you can earn good money from it, they will definitely start using it.
Yeah right of people interested in bitcoin for sure because there is the money factor. I'm sure if they need the money by telling bitcoin course they would be interested and do not need to explain too complicated.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:19:17 PM

Just tell them what bitcoin is and then tell them the befits of it.. like how they can earn by this or the ways of earning .. something like that then .. let them study the bitcoin  just let them exlore the world of bitcoin , if they have questions be there to answer it ..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:21:10 PM

Give them a bitcoin wallet that they can sort of play around with. Put a small amount and tell them to transfer it to your bitcoin wallet. If they find that sending money through that process is convenient and hassle free, they would surely be interested in making it a habit to use bitcoin.

If you gave him a wallet account with some balance on and you gave it to him and you told him to send the money to you. He would surely be all like "What is happening in here?". If something like that happens to you, you'll find it weird as well.

Another thing, I don't know if any of us here have become interested in bitcoins simply because he found out that sending via bitcoins is convenient and hassle free. Convenient and hassle free aren't the kind of things people are amazed of, it's sort of a common thing when sending money. Sending money in fiat is also convenient and hassle free as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: