Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is gold better than Bitcoin?  (Read 42096 times)
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:27:04 PM

In my view, bitcoin is better than Gold, because now i m earning from bitcoins, but i don't know how to earn from gold, so it is not possible for everyone to earn the profit from the Gold, bitcoin earning is a easy way, everyone can understand how to earn from bitcoins instead of gold.

It is better when it comes down to innovation, when you look towards stability and trust, gold is the clear winner.
This is not something better. 99% of the world would choose gold over their own local currency too.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:52:07 PM

Right now I think the gold is still better than the bitcoin but most likely this will change one day.
The bitcoin has a good future but not such a good future in my eyes, that it can easily get better than the gold.
If you claim that you like gold more than bitcoin, that’s your business, for me I like bitcoin. But one question- how many golds do you have? For me, I like bitcoin, and I have some bitcoins, so if you say you love gold, you should at least have some, let me say like 100 grams.....

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:56:05 PM

Right now I think the gold is still better than the bitcoin but most likely this will change one day.
The bitcoin has a good future but not such a good future in my eyes, that it can easily get better than the gold.
If you claim that you like gold more than bitcoin, that’s your business, for me I like bitcoin. But one question- how many golds do you have? For me, I like bitcoin, and I have some bitcoins, so if you say you love gold, you should at least have some, let me say like 100 grams.....

Investing  in gold is not a cup of tea of all, it needs huge investment but if you want to invest in gold then you can start off with even a small amount.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:06:32 PM

Gold has had its reputation for centuries. Simply, there is nothing that can compare in that respect, and it is really hard that it ends up being worth nothing after centuries of being a valuable metal.

Indeed, and I also think its a primary currency, think about the fact when everything will collapse the gold will still be standing and we will pay with it for sure if every currency will collapse I'm pretty sure about that.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:26:25 PM

Gold has had its reputation for centuries. Simply, there is nothing that can compare in that respect, and it is really hard that it ends up being worth nothing after centuries of being a valuable metal.

Indeed, and I also think its a primary currency, think about the fact when everything will collapse the gold will still be standing and we will pay with it for sure if every currency will collapse I'm pretty sure about that.

Gold is just the most important currency in the world in my opinion, I think if the bitcoin fails the gold is the best currency to invest in in my eyes, there is just so much profit you can make with gold on a long term.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:35:36 PM

Gold is just the most important currency in the world in my opinion, I think if the bitcoin fails the gold is the best currency to invest in in my eyes, there is just so much profit you can make with gold on a long term.

Gold is good for being used as spare currency for when fiat money isn't worth anything anymore and digital currencies have no way of surviving without internet. So, if something happens, then we can all fall back on Gold. Smiley
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:44:38 PM

so much better no a slight comparison  bitcoin price swing every second  Grin.
gold has been on earth since millions of years.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:50:34 PM

At the age of 60 do you think what will be the value of bitcoin? what if the value dropped down to a much lower level?  No one can guarrantee about it that the price will remain high, but for gold there are a lot pf people who will appear and will say that yes gold will stay at height for longer as it is stable and increasing in value from thousands of years.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:57:08 PM

Gold is good for being used as spare currency for when fiat money isn't worth anything anymore and digital currencies have no way of surviving without internet. So, if something happens, then we can all fall back on Gold. Smiley

Gold holds more number of trusted users in compare to bitcoin, but the scenario will change in coming years when bitcoin will get more popular and powerful.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:30:53 AM

Gold holds more number of trusted users in compare to bitcoin, but the scenario will change in coming years when bitcoin will get more popular and powerful.

Right now as gold has got more acceptance which makes it better than bitcoin, but with the potential bitcoin has it would soon exist as an alternate currency and becomes better than gold.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:15:23 AM

Right now as gold has got more acceptance which makes it better than bitcoin, but with the potential bitcoin has it would soon exist as an alternate currency and becomes better than gold.

I can say yes gold is better for bitcoin because golds price rises as years past and it cannot die because it is a precious mineral mine from our sorroundings to years past the price rise and surely it will be the most expensive thing will be exist aside from diamond. But bitcoin is floating money in world wide web And we never know what will happen to it in future although it is strong today because it has gained many users but how about in future we cant tell.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

Gold is better than bitcoin! Bitcoin is still very young value store and need at least 10 years to show its strength..But computer technology can surprises and we could see even better solutions than blockchain, and this is not something terrible, we all want only progress..

if you are looking for better profit and more security then bitcoin is much better than gold. and although i agree that bitcoin is still a new (young) technology and it needs more time to become the strongest, but it is still a very reliable thing to put your money in at this point in its development.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pti

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:30:48 AM

gold is something universal. mean can be use in any part of the world. bitcoin is something new. it need so much time to make their place in market. but the speed with which bit coin is progressing, i think the time is not for that the bitcoin will be the next valuable thing in the world.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:31:51 AM

Gold is better than bitcoin! Bitcoin is still very young value store and need at least 10 years to show its strength..But computer technology can surprises and we could see even better solutions than blockchain, and this is not something terrible, we all want only progress..

if you are looking for better profit and more security then bitcoin is much better than gold. and although i agree that bitcoin is still a new (young) technology and it needs more time to become the strongest, but it is still a very reliable thing to put your money in at this point in its development.

Both are good as an investment totally depends on you what level of risk you can afford to, if you want to play safe then go for gold or else bitcoin is always there making quick profits.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:34:19 AM

Both are good as an investment totally depends on you what level of risk you can afford to, if you want to play safe then go for gold or else bitcoin is always there making quick profits.

i totally agree with this, in fact i am using both to invest my money in. diversification is always a better choice when it comes to investments, but i am more invested in bitcoin because it has a better chance of going up and give me a much bigger profit. and holding bitcoin is much easier and safer than holding gold.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:37:17 AM

I would invest in both. GOLD has been around for thousands of years and is accepted by everyone. Bitcoin is new and in many places, they don't even know about it. As a savvy investor, why not hold both? I want to have both in my investment portfolio at some point.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:47:31 AM

If you try to pay someone online with physical gold, you will face some major problems to accomplish that transaction.
Gold is an investment for people who want to play safe. It can be part of your investment plan, but much more than 10% it should not be, at least that's what I hear from investment advisors.
Bitcoin can be used for investment if you you can live with the risks that come along with it.
To me its mor a way to complete transactions.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

As it stands right now, if I had to choose, I would go with gold. I'll revisit this statement once governments around the world have successfully implemented Bitcoin into the system. Of course if the aim is only to profit, then Bitcoin is the better gamble. I might consider liquidating all of my assets into gold, absolutely no way I would even think of doing that with Bitcoin.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:30:57 AM

I like btc more than gold becaues you can send enormous amounts of it all around the world in seconds  Roll Eyes

Paracelsus

Activity: 347

Activity: 2017

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:42:41 AM

I like btc more than gold becaues you can send enormous amounts of it all around the world in seconds  Roll Eyes
Yes bitcoin is more practical, but that doesn't means that bitcoin can be compared to gold..Maybe but gold does not have direct competitor, but BTC have lot of them in alcoin section, maybe they are clones but many of them have very good new ideas..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: